Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Fringe Invasion

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Well
There's no Subach anymore, so you can't claim that
And Circe's just some random businesswoman now, so no claiming that either
Ayden got along with me nicely, so plz dun destroy all my stuff

[member="Enigma"]

Enigma said:
Ayden got along with me nicely, so plz dun destroy all my stuff

To be blunt, that's absolutely insignificant. Siobhan hates Sith and Circe is a Sith. Who last I recall was consorting with OS. :p

I strongly question the logic of letting a Sith in. One on whom ICly [member="Cira"] a bounty when she was LP.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

PURGE THE HERETICS!

Cira hasn't been LP for a while, so
And Circe had no one else to turn to to save Subach, meaning that Ayden effectively has her in his pocket business-wise
Again, no issue

Besides, you and Tegs did save her

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Siobhan Kerrigan said:
[member="Enigma"]

To be blunt, that's absolutely insignificant. Siobhan hates Sith and Circe is a Sith. Who last I recall was consorting with OS. :p

I strongly question the logic of letting a Sith in. One on whom ICly [member="Cira"] a bounty when she was LP.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

PURGE THE HERETICS!
I've already made the same argument and was basically told to lock it up.

I'll be in the invasion with Siobhan. If needed perhaps with Kaida as well.

Might as well deliver a bang.

Ventasia Terana said:
I would like to be there and make some trouble, but I'm not sure Ventasia could actually do the whole space suit thing... So, with that said, if you need a doctor, and you will... *Points at Anemone*

From what I heard, parts of the planet do have atmosphere (no clue how that works). So if you're at the right place...you won't need a space suit. Lol.

[member="Ventasia Terana"]

[member="Ventasia Terana"]

I got spaced once and got better. :p The physics of this planet make my brain hurt.

Theoretically you could be on an OP battleship to repel boarding parties.

[member="HK-36"]

What's the word on OP allies? Fringe is gonna be deploying all its heavy hitters.

I'd certainly like for there to be some boarding actions that don't immediately end with the boarders getting to every vital spot. Battles in space or on ships are an interesting scenario that I don't think people take full advantage of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom