Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Fringe Invasion

Not sure how far the news has spread so far, but just a heads-up: OP will be facing a Fringe invasion! The date has not yet been set, but negotiations are still ongoing. OP has till Sunday to respond with its own terms. So far the invasion target is Yag'Dhul. [member="HK-36"] is discussing terms with the Fringe bosses.

These are the Fringe terms so far (without OP counters):

'Proposed Invasion Point: Yag’Dhul
Aggressors: Lords of the Fringe
Defenders: Omega Protectorate
Date: To be determined.

Proposed Terms:
Alt Limitations:
2 characters per writer. No allies.
Will be judged primarily on fleeting and PVP:
Fleet Limitations:
Any size, as long as it’s the same total size for both sides, regardless of how many RPers OP sends to fleet
All Fringe fleeting will be run by Jon, yo.
PVP
Due to the nature of Yag’Dhul, PVP will take place in vacuum, on the ground. Space suits, small vehicles. Larger movements are background details.

Rationale:

In-Character:
Ayden’s departure makes them weak.

Out-of-Character:
See above.'

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Cira"],

Like I mentioned to [member="Sarge Potteiger"] ICly and made comments about it OOCly, you would be Lady Protector again and either be given full command of OP once more (seat on the Iron Throne) or we could do the Lord-Lady duo again to share responsibility because HK wants his rule to be "Brief but filled with changes" and I have a really big job coming up that would see me having to cut back on activity on forums.

Also their IC reasoning about us being weak is spotty at best since [member="Ayden Cater"] is still with us and confirmed to hold seat of Exarch and FLEETCOM Commander

Rebellious Vanguard
I would like to be there and make some trouble, but I'm not sure Ventasia could actually do the whole space suit thing...

So, with that said, if you need a doctor, and you will... *Points at Anemone*

Catherine Romanov

C
[member="HK-36"]

Blew your mind you say?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

HK-36 said:
[member="Cira"],

Like I mentioned to [member="Sarge Potteiger"] ICly and made comments about it OOCly, you would be Lady Protector again and either be given full command of OP once more (seat on the Iron Throne) or we could do the Lord-Lady duo again to share responsibility because HK wants his rule to be "Brief but filled with changes" and I have a really big job coming up that would see me having to cut back on activity on forums.

Also their IC reasoning about us being weak is spotty at best since [member="Ayden Cater"] is still with us and confirmed to hold seat of Exarch and FLEETCOM Commander

I was just teasing!

Cira is in no way mentally capable right now to do anything :/

Either way, if this ends up being two alts per side i'm thinking I'll do Aeron and maybe bring Kira -- so she can tackle at people xD

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Catherine Romanov"],

That gif is so beautiful :p

[member="Ventasia Terana"],

I think it's because they're so different, like Ven is just this huge, scary, angry, lesbian and Anemone is more passive, so good job at writing them without one's character bleeding over into the other :p

HK-36 said:
I think it's because they're so different, like Ven is just this huge, scary, angry, lesbian and Anemone is more passive, so good job at writing them without one's character bleeding over into the other :p
Mah honey-boo is amazing! Both Terana and Anemone are great.
She makes me so proud~~~
*wipes away single manly tear*

Last time Sarge saw Anemone he tried to shoot her and shot [member="Cira"] instead. Well, he'd have shot Anemone if Cira hadn't jumped in the way.

Remember kids. Listen to Sarge or he'll shoot you.

But I don't think he's ever met Ventasia.

Rebellious Vanguard
[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
Ya know what? That's a good point... How have the two angriest people in this faction managed to tip toe around each other?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom