Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unintentionality

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Perhaps." She raised an eyebrow, curious as to what he had in mind. "I can hardly wait, truth be told. This sounds like it'll be a lot of fun for both you and I." Smiling, she eyed her soon-to-be husband, curious as to what thoughts were running through his head - though no one could tell. "I'm... so eager for this. It surprises me."

If she only knew how induced her feelings really were.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

"Why should it surprise you, my love? I'd expect you to be more overjoyed, this is a great opportunity for the both of us." He held Thalia tightly to him, running a gloved hand through her hair gently as he led her from the ball room to the hallway leading to the guest suites, and from there to his own bed chamber. Well, I suppose it was their bed chamber now, considering she was his bride-to-be. "It hasn't been refurbished to include you, obviously; but with a little more fine tuning, it'l be home sweet home." He plopped down on the edge of the bed, and lightly patted the space next to him for Thalia to take. The bed itself was extremely fine, lush velvet sheets and plush pillows made of the finest material wealth could buy. It was truly a bed for royalty.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Thalia gave a soft smile as she moved to sit down next to Kaine. "So let's continue our talk. I realize you've been relatively callous with everyone since your young childhood, but are you necessarily anti-social?" She was curious, as since social functions would be exceptionally important for the couple, she didn't want anti-social personalities ruining support for the planet's king and queen. "I know about the whole Anaya thing giving you a downturn on people who love you, but does that also carry over to a more anti-social personality?"

That was the confusing thing.

A hateful look crossed Kaine's face at the mention of Anaya, and his hands unconsciously curled into fists for the briefest of moments as his body tensed, and then relaxed. "Never say her name around me, Thalia. It is a blight upon me, one that I wish to forget." He turned to look at her more intensely now, his frown deepened as he gently cupped Thalia's chin with his right hand, but it was not a threatening gesture. No, it was one meant to seem gentle, but in reality it was to keep her face pointed at him. "I keep to myself, Thalia, because that is how I survive. I socialize only when it serves a purpose, I've learned that ambiguity and obscurity are a Sith Lord's greatest allies in a Galaxy turned against him. I am a creature of survival, of self-preservation, and the preservation of my family. Because when all is said and done, and we're rotting in the ground. It’s the family name that lives on. It’s all that lives on. Not your honor, not your personal glory, family. That's all that matters."

@[member="Thalia Zambrano"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Family..." She raised an eyebrow, admittedly surprised at how protective Kaine was of his fellow Zambranos, whether by marriage or blood relation. "That's something few Sith seem to give a damn about nowadays. Your care for your family's success, protection, and continuation are all quite surprising."She ran a hand over the underside of his face, her fingers moving through his beard. "Is that why you cared so much for me all this time, darling?"

An inquisitive question. Thalia hadn't become a Zambrano so soon, but she had always felt a connection to Kaine. Maybe it was just the body...

"Perhaps, Thalia, perhaps. You'll be a Zambrano soon, and that makes you part of my family. The future mother of my true heir, and perhaps even more to come. Everyone should understand the importance of continuing the family line, even a monster like me can understand that. Moridin understood that, to an extent, I think. Otherwise he wouldn't of named the Talith woman his true heir, I suppose. All I have now are inconsiderate bastard children who can't even get along with each other, not to mention anyone else but themselves. They don't deserve my legacy, only the child I put in you will be worthy enough. Now, enough with the questions, please." He waved his hand dismissively, as if such a motion could banish away the questions rattling around in Thalia's head, which of course they wouldn't.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Alright, Kaine." Thalia smiled, leaning against him lovingly on the bed that the two of them would be commiserating their relationship in. "I know we're not going to have relations until our wedding night, but... does that mean we can't sleep in the same bed together?" She raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "I'll have to get used to all of your experiments and apprentices, I suppose."

Sighing, she stood up, considering whether or not to take a shower yet.

"We will share the same bed, Thalia." He chuckled at her mentioning the experiments and apprentices, "I hardly have any experiments wandering around my castle anymore, but there's plenty of apprentices... You should meet Evelynn, I'm sure you two would get along better than the rest." He didn't reveal anything else about Evelynn, that revelation could come at a later time, at a time where people were prepared to handle such a momentous truth. For now, it would be kept under wraps from everyone. "Go on, freshen up. I'll be here when you return, my Queen." He watched her saunter off his eyes staring at the spot where she was for a long time, before he finally heaved a great sigh and began to change into his nightly attire. This would be the first night of many for Kaine and his new Queen, and it would take some time getting used to.

Many weeks later~

It was the day of the wedding, and many of the noble houses of Panatha and the surrounding planets in the Pacanth Reach. The ceremony was rather short, kept quick and formal just like how Kaine wanted it. A banquet was served to the guests who had arrived, while the King and Queen retired to their chamber for the night. There they consummated their marriage, and the party down below raged into the darkened night, but was eventually broken up by the Honor Guard once a certain point had been reached. Early the next morning, the light streamed through the painted windows of Kaine and Thalia's bed chambers, further awakening the already groggy Kaine from his slumber. He then proceeded to use the refresher to clean himself up from last night's escapades, and adorn himself with well-tailored linen pants, and a loose silk shirt. His feet remained bare as he opened the windows leading to the balcony, letting the sea breeze waft through the bed chamber, and the sun further invade the perpetual darkness his room was kept in.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Thalia herself had enjoyed last night. The knowledge that she had someone who loved her and cared about her was interesting... And yet something still nagged at the back of her mind. She was entirely unable to tell what it was, though, a side effect of the body she was now trapped in. Standing up, she dressed herself in a silken nightgown, white of course, as she stood up, stepping beside her husband and breathing in the cool air.

"I never thought I'd start like this, you know."

"Living in a huge castled married to a King? No one ever expects how their life will turn out, but a Queen of a proud warrior people isn't a bad place to end up." He wrapped his arm around his wife, and held her close as the sun continued to rise on the horizon of the Great Sea in the east. Down below the castle was coming alive with activity as the cooks began to work on making the Royal Family's breakfast, and no doubt Kaine's children would eventually stirring from their slumber as well. "Let's go eat breakfast, I bet the kids will be waking up soon. Maybe we'll get some alone time before they arrive?" He chuckled and gave her cheek a peck before turning to further dress himself in more formal attire, such as a pair of black leather boots and a belt to fasten his pants to his waist. He waited for his Queen to dress properly, before lightly taking her arm in his and leading her down to the family feasting hall, which was far smaller than the formal feasting hall.

As they entered the hall, the smell of cooking meat, eggs, and assorted pastries filled the air. The small table that fit roughly ten or so members was empty for now, but had been prepared to host all of the current Zambrano family members should they arrive. Kaine and Thalia took their seat, naturally, at the head of the table, and before long a few plates of delicious breakfast were brought out for the King and Queen. As they munched down to break their fast, the children Zambranos would no doubt file in after a good night's rest, or not... depending on how last night went for them.

@[member="Thalia Zambrano"] @[member="Slade Zambrano"] @[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Maria Zambrano"] @[member="Evelynn"]

Louise

here for your dad
First to come would be...

...well, not one of the children of this happy little charade that they called family.

Good night's rest was another question however. It was hard to tell if Evelynn ever slept given the haunted expression that often sat upon her features. A side effect of the Dark Side in combination with torture and torment, there was always going to be some manifestations in that regard. Some Sith pulled it off. Others just looked terminally ill.

The mute girl was a blend of the two.

Although to rend these past paragraphs irrelevant, no, Evelynn had not slept. She would not sleep. Not upon Panatha, not in the Zambrano's den. No matter if it was just another night or the momentous celebration that had just graced the castle. She could rest when she was back on Rattatak, back with Nemene, in the realms of relative safety.

A curt bow of the head.

My lord, my lady. Sore heads this morning?

@[member="Darth Vornskr"], @[member="Thalia Zambrano"], @[member="Slade Zambrano"], @[member="Elani Zambrano"], @[member="Maria Zambrano"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Oddly not, Evelynn. Circe's old telepathic skills moved to the forefront as she immediately recognized this girl. An "Evelynn" had been mentioned during her tenure as an associate of the now-dead Karin Dorn, who was already beginning to experience the sorrows of madness at the time the subject had been brought up. It's been a while... I thought I'd never see you. Turning to Kaine, she smiled.

She's so cute, Kaine... Can I keep her?

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] @[member="Evelynn"]

Yawning as he awoke from his slumber the little teenaged lord rubbed his eyes, and stepped out of bed. Dropping to the floor he did his daily workout regiment as instructed by his personal trainers to do if he ever wanted to get big like his father. Finishing up quickly he took a quick shower then got dressed in his normal attire, a business suit and tie. He hated looking shabby and sloppy in front of others. He wanted to show everyone he was better than them and to do so you needed to start slow. The first step being was to dress better than them. Once he was finished dressing he went down the staircase and went to get breakfast.

Walking into the dining hall he spotted his father and that dreadful woman he had decided to marry. "Good morning father, Thalia." He said her name with a hint of distaste. She wasn't his mother nor would she ever be, she was just the piece of meat his father pounded on at night. Very loudly he might add, it kept him awake sometimes and he desperately wanted to end them both on occasion.

Now looking at evelynn the wretched woman he shot her a glare then sat down to eat. "Father, what is she doing here? I thought knaves and curs such as herself were not allowed." He said in a more regal accent to sound even more snobby than he already was. He hated the woman and most of his family. He only hoped the other didn't show up out of the woodwork. @[member="Evelynn"] @[member="Darth Vornskr"] @[member="Thalia Zambrano"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Where....
A mental echo carried.
Where... Are... You....
A pervasive force slowly seeped into the deep annuls of her mind.
Www....
It grew louder, enclosing... almost dreadful and unrighteous.
Wake. Wake. Wake. Up. Up. Up.
The words formed through surreal thoughts, the words never truly spoken. They suddenly permeated into a connection.
"Circe!..." the voice spoke, shuddering the mind, though it was no longer familiar in tone as it once had been. It was eerie... carried a modulated reverberation about it, one that seemingly transcended the verbal scales of either sex. The language was of her native kind, one her captors would never hope to achieve in learning. "Circe... you feel... disjointed...."
Suddenly, a gripping force thrust 'Thalia's' conscience back into her mind, realigning her soul with her new form momentarily. Such not only the force of love, but the unyielding hunger that now consumed her true lover's soul and fed it a dark strength. A thousand lifetimes would now never end the torment that empowered it, but it would only grow stronger and blacker as the solitary, inward suffering continued. Such was the curse of the undying scorned.
"I cannot feel you well.... If you are alive, you are in danger. Leave now."
Running short on the strength or will to continue, a final thought transmitted in the form of flashes of pictures; input codes on a particular uplink accessible via any common datapad. Protocol orders.
@[member="Thalia Zambrano"]​
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP7QyfLPtLE​

A knock from the front door echoed throughout the castle. It was Elani at the door, coming in from her early morning mental training.

"Lady Elani. Breakfast is being served in the dining hall. Your family awaits." a servant mentioned to Elani, leading her towards the dining hall.​
Once there, Elani would look towards her ignorant, spoiled brother and sigh. "Good morning father. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting these two woman just yet. Do not tell me you're turning this castle into your own personal harem as well. If so, let me know before I see something I shouldn't." Elani jested before taking her seat near the middle of the table.

@Darth Vornskr | @Thalia Zambrano | @Slade Zambrano | @Evelynn | @Maria Zambrano

The Witch of Arx Mortis, a cousin of the tyrant, just entered the hall in which the King and some other people who she did not know already waited.

No, not for her, because she was not important in this whole situation. She was dressed in her dress and held the staff sometimes also known as the Eye of Mortis, which was decorate with a few skulls, in her right hand. The bare feet of hers were as clean as if she had just stepped out of shower, even though she almost never wore any shoes.

"Greetings, my fellow people! And also, bon appetit, my lovely cousin and everybody else who have gathered here."

She took her seat, which was not too far away from the King, but she left some chairs vacant for the children of his to take them.

@[member="Thalia Zambrano"] | @[member="Slade Zambrano"] | @[member="Elani Zambrano"] | @[member="Darth Vornskr"] | @[member="Evelynn"]

Kaine was busy munching down on delicious cooked bacon and seasoned bread when they all started to pour in to join him and his wife, but of course the first of the bunch was Evelynn. While she was not a member of his family, she was his prime apprentice and had the greatest potential, so he honored her with a seat at his family table. Or... perhaps there was something else going on, but Kaine revealed nothing. No, my dear. She is my apprentice, and you will leave her alone. He continued to munch on his food when his bastard son, Slade, arrived shortly after Evelynn. Of course, he had something to say about Evelynn being present, just like the little prick he was. He swallowed what food he had in his mouth, and washed it down with a goblet of dark wine before speaking, "Good morning, Slade. Evelynn has proved herself worthy to sit at my table, more so than some I could mention already present. Now shut up and eat."

Enter Elani, the more manageable of the two bastard siblings, but even she had something clever to say in relation to Thalia and Evelynn. "Good morning, Elani. This is my wife, Thalia, and my apprentice, Evelynn. If you're looking for a harem, the brothel is that way." He jerked towards the western portion of the castle with his thumb, right as Maria finally arrived after the others. At last the Zambrano clan of Panatha was assembled, and what a sorry sight they were. A Tyrant, a Queen, the spoiled son, the brooding daughter, the mute apprentice, and the cousin from Crystalsong. It's like the beginning of a joke, now all they needed was a bar and perhaps a horse. "Morning cousin, I presume your quarters were to your liking, no?"

@[member="Thalia Zambrano"] @[member="Evelynn"] @[member="Slade Zambrano"] @[member="Elani Zambrano"] @[member="Maria Zambrano"]

Grabbing a haunch of meat from a recently butcherd animal Slade began to eat, he needed to gain the muscle mass if he was going to impress his father and live up to his reputation. Consuming the protein filled meat he looked up at his god awful family and tried not to scoff. "Good morning Elani, it's nice to see you are still here." He meant that, lately Slade had been trying to accept his sister for who she was and even though it was harder than most to accept a cannibal sith knight it was his job to try and warm up to them all. "You know father, one might say the brothel could use an upgrade. It was rather lack luster from what I hear." Trying his best to stay on his best behavior he was not wanting to upset a group of people who could force crush him into the ground.

"How was your night Elani? I do hope that you will be staying with us." Blowing the other people off at the table including dances with wolves or the creepy woman with the skulls Slade wanted to simply have his breakfast then get back to training. He wanted to be able the talk the talk and walk the walk very badly for his father

@All you breakfast folks

Louise

here for your dad
The girl pitched a curious eyebrow towards Kaine's new wife, what a peculiar statement to make she would have enquired but the teen of terror emerged, and as per usually had nothing but the nicest of pleasantries to exchange. Nothing would come from battering the boy at the breakfast table so she simply held her tongue, or her mental tongue at least.

Then came another, and another implication of being a whore. Apparently there were some real family issues to delve through with the Zambranos, with every woman who wasn't their own being labelled as just another tramp making their way down the line. Daddy issues? I think so.

Oh, wait! There was a pleasant Zambrano. By gosh. I need to sit down.

Evelynn unconsciously following the narrative took a place at the table, deciding to sit as far away as possible. Opting for bread and butter rather than anything else. What? Don't look at me like that. This is the Zambrano household, that's going to be the warmest, softest bread and the richest butter in the galaxy. Don't tell me that it doesn't appeal to you.

The girl tilted her head down, deciding to savour the food rather than the company.

@[member="Slade Zambrano"], @[member="Darth Vornskr"], @[member="Maria Zambrano"], @[member="Elani Zambrano"], @[member="Thalia Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom