Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unintentionality

In Umbris Potestas Est
SERPENA

It was time to test one of the most skillful powers available to a Sith sorcerer or sorceress. The abiity to transfer one's essence from one body to another. In order to assist her with the practice of such a potentially life-threatening skill was @[member="Darth Vornskr"], someone whom she greatly trusted and at one time debauched herself with. He was the perfect one to test this with.

An Epicanthix body, identical to her current one, but with normal human skin, was across from her. Circe's intent was to travel from her body, in a stasis tube, to the new one. Kaine would make sure nothing went wrong.

Kaine stood off to the side, dressed in a robe of black and crimson, his hood kept down to reveal his weathered features. He had only agreed to do this for Savan because he had a plan, a plan that could potentially cure the ailment afflicting his own body, and provide a solution to the trouble Circe had been getting in lately. She was a crucial aspect to his future, and he could not allow her to endanger herself so carelessly while he still had a purpose for her. He had created this body specifically for this experiment, and had molded it just to his own devious specifications, but we shan't get into those dirty details. His eyes glanced from the prone body to Savan, "I do hope this works, Savan. I do not like to have my time wasted." He crossed both arms across his chest, and his body language breathed impatience tempered with anxious anticipation.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Alright." She smiled, floating naked in the stasis tube. Closing her eyes, she began to focus cautiously, allowing her spirit to slowly but surely leave her body. It was a significant task, and she was pained at a deep level. It was like her flesh was being ripped off with a thousand cuts, but soon, she felt free. Liberated. The feeling she had felt upon her body expiring the last time, but better. Slowly, her spirit drifted over to the other body, and carefully settled in. Then, there was silence.

"Mmm..."

Slowly, she sat up. Circe looked, well... exactly the same as before. Difference was, she looked perfectly human. Her eyes, while green, were an unusual coloration, still bright and beaming, but not plantine. Smiling, she looked around. "It feels different to have bones again." Turning, she eyed Kaine.

"What do you think?"

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Kaine watched with grotesque fascination as he felt the Dark Side rip and tear at Circe's soul as it wrenched itself free from her mortal coil, and battled against the hungering Chaos to rest secure in the new Epicanthix body. He slowly approached the body as it fell into a fit of convulsions before lying still, and then with a horrible gasp Circe was reborn in a different body. Kaine now rushed to her side, as his eyes examined her form, the Dark Side aiding him in his examination. It was glorious, she had done it! If Kaine could eventually replicate this, he could forgo his decaying body and transfer his power into a new, younger, and more able body. "It is perfect, Circe. Perfect for a queen even..." He chuckled as he brought a pile of clothes straight from the most regal tailors on Panatha over with a flick of his hand, and handed them to Circe. "I am growing old, Circe. Too old to hold-off my family heritage any longer, and I require a brood worthy of my family name. With your new body, you are the most logical choice."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"So basically, you want me to marry you." She paused, admittedly appreciating the clothes brought to her. They did look rather nice, after all. "I don't know, Kaine. I already have a lover. I can't simply abandon her like that, not after all we've been through. She's the mother of my daughter, after all. Not to mention my son."

She sighed. As a mother, the best thing she could do was think of her children.

"Your sentimentality is appalling, I only need you to further my family line. As it is now, there are only two branches of my family remaining that are pure. My Uncle still lives, hiding off in some god-forsaken corner of the galaxy for fear of my wrath, and there's myself. I have no heir, and my body is failing me. I will not let the Zambrano family fall solely into the hands of my uncle, nor will I let it fade away into obscurity." He said with fury in his eyes, though none of it directed at Circe, but rather at the thought of his family line coming to an end. "You are strong in the Dark Side, that much is true. I need you to mother my child, birth him in your belly, and then when he is born he will be the heir of an ancient legacy dating back to the Clone Wars. I need your help, Circe."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"And that's why you chose to give me an Epicanthix body. Of DNA specifically designed for reproduction, I assume." She paused, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "I never realized that having a child was such an important thing to you. Should I assume this means you've accepted the inevitability, or at least the possibility of death?" A sigh came from her face.

"Very well. I'll do this for you. But I want you to do me a very simple favor."

"I've always recognized the inevitability of death, Circe. I knew the day would come eventually, but I'm not ready to pass into Chaos. I have too much left to do." He said darkly, as death had been lingering on his mind for quite some time. He wondered if he would end up like Moridin, his spirit torn and flung to every corner of the galaxy in eternal chaos, or like Voracitos and linger as a phantom after death to haunt those that had wronged him. "Tell me what your request is, Savan. I owe you that much for your cooperation."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Your love." She paused, giving a smirk. "I know your history well enough, Kaine. I know that there's still an aching wound, an emotional scar left from the horrid blades of a certain tattooed Lethan Twi'lek. I know that what she did practically eliminated your chances of ever loving anyone. But understand that for as long as I've known you, I admittedly have felt as though we should be together in a truly loving relationship. You as my husband, me as your wife. And together we can do with the galaxy as we please, us and our children."

She paused, running a hand up to the side of Kaine's face, feeling the Dark Side permeating through his corrupted flesh. "I want this. This is the opportunity I have to... well... To have a truly stable relationship."

"Love? Bah. Love is a useless emotion, Circe. Look at all the pain it has caused you, the pain it has caused me. I am not the foolish child I was when I became entangled with Anaya Fen, I know far better than I ever did when I was that age. I understand that love is nothing but a fallacy, a worthless parlor trick to enslave those gullible enough to fall for it. However; since you are so insistent upon your love, then I will indulge you as much as I can. Do not make me regret my decision, for if you do... Well... You know what happens to people who wrong me, Circe. Don't become another one of those fools." He said darkly, waggling his index finger at Circe in a menacing manner.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Since when have I shown even the slightest indication of going the route of Anaya?" She paused. "I come from a race of people who are very loving and affectionate. Not to mention empathic, of course. If you were to be hurt by anything I did to you, it would hurt me just as much. I would never do anything to harm you emotionally as it would hurt me too."

Pausing, she gave a soft sigh, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I can only hope that one day you'll believe me."

"We shall see." He said with a slight glare, before his gaze fell back onto the Vinithi body of Circe floating comatose in the stasis tube. "What do we do about your old body? Destroy or let it rest in stasis? Whatever the decision, make it fast. We need to go to Panatha, I want to prepare you for the future as quickly as possible. My time table has accelerated." He gathered whatever things he brought, and was ready for Circe to accompany him out of the laboratory.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Let me lie in peace. I will return to it one day." She sighed, pressing a button on the nearby console in order to hide the body, safe and sound behind another panel. The body would stay exactly where it was needed. "What do you intend to do with regards to the future, Kaine? I am curious as to your plans, considering that I am playing an intriguing part in them."

She sighed, an arm around him as she followed him out of the laboratory.

"I plan to put my child in you immediately once we reach my castle, sadly my constant abuse of the Dark Side has rendered me sterile. Luckily, I foresaw such a calamity and had samples stored just for this occasions. Now, come my dear. I will reveal more to you once we have arrived at the castle, and I get you situated into your new life." Kaine slipped an arm around Circe's waist, and guided her to the landing platform connected to the laboratory. On that landing pad was an unmarked short-range shuttle that they would take to Kaine's exploration vessel in orbit, which would then take them to Panatha. It would be quite a long journey, and they would have plenty of time to get reacquainted.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"It's unfortunate then that your body was not designed to resist the deteriorating effects of Dark Side corruption. Then again, considering my body is now non-alchemical, I too will likely suffer the same fate if we don't discover a cure." She paused, smiling and looking Kaine over. "Show me how you look, Kaine. I promise I won't flinch, nor will I be 'turned off' by your corruption." She smiled, seeming surprisingly sincere.

"You are someone I don't think I could ever really forget."

Kaine gave Circe a wary look, before finally letting the touches of illusion fall to reveal the true Kaine. He was a haunting creature, his eyes sunken and his hair more gray than black, his skin having taken on a corpse-like appearance with veins pushing visibly against the skin. He looked far older than he should have been, and definitely wasn't the same man Circe saw last time they met, or was it? Perhaps this had always been the true form of Kaine, at least since he became the Emperor of the Sith Empire. His body wracked by Dark Side corruption, and the further decay of his being evident. "The price of power is great, but I am willingly to pay that price. I am Sith, and I do not hold back."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
With a soft nod, she smiled, running her hands over his withered cheek. She felt... Sorrow, almost, for this man before her. Here he was, having gained all the knowledge and information he could, and yet... He was suffering. Decaying and deteriorating like some rotting husk.

"You're still the same man I remember from our first official meeting at Aza'Zoth. When you and I defiled the Dark Altar in a passionate affair. You sparked in me a taint that may never disappear." She smiled leaning her head on his shoulder. This was... An unusually calming feeling. "Your body may decay, but it can always be replaced."

"Am I?" He said with a hard glare, as he knows that many things had transpired since that first meeting on the Dark World, his whole life had been changed and his philosophy warped. He snatched her hand as it grazed his withered cheek, his eyes boring into hers. "You know nothing, Circe Savan. Nothing of the cold, nothing of the dark, or the true madness in the universe. One day you will, and you will join me in glorious rapture if you stay this path. Otherwise you will burn like the rest." He stared at her for another few moments before adverting his gaze and continuing down the corridor to the shuttle.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Then show me." She smiled, moving a bit closer to him and giving him a light peck on the cheek. "Show me exactly what I've been missing out on for all this time, and I'll show you exactly the same." Chuckling, she moved back, giving him a much larger kiss this time around. "You're what I need."

And indeed he was. She was somewhat eager to finally be what she had once fantasized about becoming.

"Not now, another time. I have much to think about, and I need my solitude." Finally they reached the landing pad, where Kaine's shuttle rested idly, but could be launched at a moment's notice. The boarding ramp lowered, allowing Kaine and Circe to board the ship as the pre-flight checks concluded and the engines rumbled before the ramp closed and the ship blasted off into the upper atmosphere, and then into space. From there the ship landed gingerly in the hanger-bay of Kaine's exploration ship, and the Sith Lord and his newly acquired bride departed the shuttle and made their way to Kaine's private quarters on the vessel. A suite large enough for multiple people that usually housed only one, but now housed two. "Make yourself at home, it's a long journey to Panatha." While Circe settled in, Kaine poured himself a glass of ale, as he had been craving a drink ever since the experiment began.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom