Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Under the Emperors Will (EoL, PvE, Bounty Hunting!)

Zinayn looked at the Force-user and said, "I'm certainly not saying that this man should be spared, in fact I'm here for his bounty. But I guess... Wait, you're gonna let me kill him? If you say so..."

Zinayn started walking towards the priest, lightsaber ignited. Now this man would pay for his atrocities. Suddenly, a Mandalorian crashed through the glass window to his left, diving towards the priest, vibroblade extended. "No!"

He couldn't let this Mandalorian take his prey. He extended a hand and tried to push the Mando slightly off course with the Force. It wouldn't be enough to even scratch their armor, as he didn't have enough time to build up enough power, but he hoped it would make them miss the priest, who was screaming at the top of his lungs.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tella Voland Tella Voland

Last edited:
Tella nodded at the Chiss. As long as he was here to kill the man and not rescue him, everything was fine. She was simply here to make sure he did not escape. She watched as the odd…Jedi…no…he was more Grey like her, although his aura was lighter than hers at the moment as she had been heavily using the Dark Side, moved towards the frightened priest. And then, out of nowhere, a Mandalorian burst through the window, moving to kill the priest with a vibroblade. The GrayJedi desperately tried to throw her aim off, but it remained to be seen whether or not that would work.

Tella, for her part, reached out with one hand and used the Force to freeze the priest in place with a stasis field, making sure to cover his mouth with the barrier as he did so. That would at least cut off the man’s screaming and useless pleas for mercy for the sins he had committed. It was now just a contest between the Mandalorian and the Gray Jedi over who would get the kill-and the resulting bounty-from it. Maybe they would negotiate. Maybe they would fight. Either way, she would stay here until they resolved it one way or another.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Zinayn Zinayn

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

ALLIES: Tella Voland Tella Voland ENEMIES: Zinayn Zinayn OBJECTIVE: Kill the priest

Tae'l's eyes widened behind the visor as a ghostly force nudged her off course. She watched as her blade narrowly missed the priest by mere inches, causing her to skitter and roll a few paces across the floor.

But she wasn't down yet.

Recovering from the roll by re-engaging her thrusters via cybernetic link, her uncontrolled slide ground to a sudden halt as she crouched, snatching her sawn-off slugthrower from it's magnetic clamp with alarming ease. She had trained to recover from falls like these since childhood, and practiced quick-draws in battle across a thousand worlds since then.

BANG

A Void-touched bullet bursts forth, incredibly difficult to stop with the force alone- as would be any gun loaded with these rare and deadly .48 caliber slugs- and now it was headed right for the priest!

It seemed that she didn't even wait to confirm the kill, as the Mandalorian leapt to her feet almost as quickly as she had fired, suddenly taking aim at the Grey Jedi. His lightsaber made it apparent: this one must have thrown her off course with foul sorcery. Therefore, he was an enemy.

"Freeze or die." She commanded, immediately reaching with the other hand for another weapon- though it remained holstered- all while her infamous targeting systems acquired a lock on the priest himself.

She came as she always had: Prepared to kill.

Last edited:

There was a protracted chase as the Sullustan was chasing through the annals of the underground city, both sides seemingly having some form of way to keep catching up! The Operative kept dashing through the large amounts of personal it had, attempting to get as far from the Sullustan as possible, while the Sullustan himself was cutting down just as many, sliding between railings and taking falls that should kill regular people, even at least stunning them!

The chase was heading towards its fast approaching conclusion as the masked Operative bursts through a large section of metal towards the outside of the city. Dashing forward on a nearby rooftop, the Sullustan soon followed as the lightsaber kept ignited as he felt the rain start to fall around him. The rain never bothered the Sullustan, it was a apart of him...he wondered if...she was watching him? Going around the corner, he avoided a red lightsaber being swung near his head as he ducked under, gripping the male as he speared the individual off the rooftop.

Falling six stories, they would land with a loud CRACK as the operative laid on the ground, clad in armor as he could barely move with the Sullustan rather unharmed with a fast slash towards the weapon hand as it was cut off. The scream erupted from the Operative with the Sullustan pulling out rather quickly from experience, a slughthrower with his right hand as it made a loud BANG noise near the rather empty but still slightly populated area. The bullet struck in the shoulderblade, causing him to let go of a small blaster hidden in the palm. Using his foot, he pressed on it and kicked it away with the slugthrower now pointing to the persons helmet, the red visor staring right at the Sullustan but not directly looking.

"You have been accused of the crimes against the Empire of the Lost, having planned with Priest Kiao Nalfan for massacring an entire colony on Belderone! You will be asked once, who do you work for?!"

When the person tried to make another gesture, as if reaching for something else, a loud BANG erupted again as it struck this time into the elbow of the individual, right as Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble was walking right by this incident. It was more than clear if the description of one of them mentioned by a particular Cathar, that this had to be the Sullustan. How many roam the galaxy regardless, much less looking like a former jedi?! The bullet struck this time in the chest, hitting a rib as it broke through and pierced part of the spine as he pressed his foot onto the Operative, eyes a pale green.

"For your crimes against the Empire of the Lost, for being conspirator of killing over twelve hundred individuals, citizens of the Empire of the Lost, you are sentenced to death! May Ashla forgive you of your sins and send you off into the afterlife!"

The hammer was cocked back and prepared to fire, unless someone was to intervene in this crucial moment.

Valerian Draak Valerian Draak

Last edited:
Everybody at once, seemed to have a stake in ending the Priests life as he tried to run away from the parties involved! Every person, wanted his head! How did it come to this?! How did this become such a life and death battle, in such a short while? How did their hired help die so easily?! They said it was to be a simple job! A simpl-

POW.

Time had slowed down as the lightsaber was coming towards them, a vibroblade also but the thing that struck faster then them all, was the bullet. It passed through and struck directly into the throat of the Priest as it tore it apart on the shot. There was a fast gurgle but it was evident, he was quickly dying as he dropped within a full second, collapsing onto the floor as thick red blood pooled across the floor. The end of the priests life, the end of the contract well in hand. Blood seeped over the nearby balcony and poured out.

Alas, was the end of Priest Kiao Nalfan.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Tella Voland Tella Voland Zinayn Zinayn

As the priest was struck with the void-touched bullet, Tella’s eyebrows rose. -That- was a surprise, such Force-dampening ammunition had to be custom made. Where did the bounty hunter…? Well, it was just one more thing to be aware of and to counter in the future, best not to antagonize the woman until she figured out how exactly to deal with such. She a few ideas bouncing around in her head already, but they would have to be tested somehow before she dare implement them in a real fight.

She nodded at the mercenary respectfully, acknowledging that she had effectively gotten the kill. That would surely frustrate the hell out of the Grey Jedi, who she sensed was also after the Priest, but that was literally not her problem. Giving them both a quick bow, and scowling at the priest as he gurgled his last few breaths, she walked out of the room, dark robes swishing across the floor beneath her. It was time to return to Jegy and see how he was doing with the Operative. None of those who perpetrated the massacre were going to survive today, if she could help it.

Zinayn Zinayn Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Zinayn watched as the priest was shot in the throat. Watched his body crumple while his hands were scraping at his neck desperately. But it was already done. He was dead. Zinayn sighed. He didn't get the bounty on the priest, but maybe he could still get the operative. He ran towards the turbolift...and found the woman with a lightsaber already there. "Hey, could I use the lift with you? I need to get down there to find the operative."

He crossed his fingers as humans did that the woman trusted him that much. If not, he would just have to take the stairs...

Tella Voland Tella Voland Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

With a small bit of silence, there was finally a hammer click and a loud CRACK that resounded into the air. A shriek would pierce the air as it became very evident what had happened from the few that had watched, the Sullustan holding a literal smoking slugthrower in his hand. Flicking it with his hand, he twirled it back into his robe and ripped the helmet off the person. Taking a datapad, he took a few photos for identifying the person of interest later and let him down.

The deed has been done, the Operative was now killed in action. Putting away the datapad, he could hear the flaps of something approaching, possibly Sentax finally catching up to what had happened. With that, he rather quickly looked to the side and jumped off a nearby railing down several stories, landing directly onto the stones below and rolled. The Force can produce one heck of a drug...and of course, cushion the falls. Making a small jog, he went around the corner and sent out a small communication out.

"Operative is KIA. Status?"

Tella Voland Tella Voland Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

“Target has been neutralized!” Tella replied calmly into her commlink, a grim smile flitting across her face as she did so before it was replaced by a frown. They had handed out Imperial justice, and it felt good, but at the same time it did not bring the dead colonists back. They would still have to take care of the orphans along with the widows and widowers. The whole thing made no sense to her still-hating someone that much simply because they were an Imperial?

Then again, there was that Cathar who attacked Jegy for literally no reason…

She shook her head. All they were trying to do was enforce order and security across their sector of the galaxy asking for only a relatively modest tax in return and they received so much hatred. Did people prefer to live with pirate attacks? Insane Mawites? Slavers? She had so much to learn, and she could see why her mother seemed so tired all the time. Just establishing some small fragment of the rule of law took so much out of you.

“Should we rendezvous before we egress?”

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Kahlil_Div2.png

Gunfire.

Death.

Kahlil let out a breath as he walked forward, frowning as he glanced about. There was killing happening here, not that he was settled and letting the Force guide him further. Unsurprising. He kept walking forward, his eyes scanning around for any sign of leadership here. Someone to speak to. If he wasn't marked as a hostile and fired upon for being a stranger wandering through what seemed to be an Imperial operation.

Who knew what danger he could actually face, or what danger he could pose to them if he wasn't stopped.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Tella Voland Tella Voland

Last edited:
"Affirmative, I am down south of the town, near a spillway like waterfall, has a...small monument, devil like. Be leaning on it, see you soon."

Turning off the communicator, he started to slow down near the statue and breathed a bit heavy. This day has been a success at the least, but the visual of people being executed in the middle of the street was not something that was planned. Taking a deep breath in, he closed his eyes and slowly put his hands into his robes to look very...unassuming in the Force. Hiding was not a feat he was very good at it...but being an alien, he seemed to always be overlooked if the circumstances were right. He was just thankful for a change so far, he had not been hurt yet.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Tella Voland Tella Voland Zinayn Zinayn Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

“Affirm, will meet you there soon.” Tella replied, putting her commlink away back under her robes. She quietly made her way back to the elevator leading to the bottom of the Spire-few paid her attention as the entire place was in chaos with shouts that the priest was dead and so was the operative who had goaded him along into the massacre to begin with. She could have killed a few more of the guards, but that could be left to the cleanup crew her mother would undoubtedly send-they would be relatively harmless without their leader. Making her way out of the large building and onto the streets, she reached out with the Force to try to sense where Jegy was…and found herself sensing another quite powerful being, this one steeped far more in the Light, as strong if not stronger than her mother and Sesara.

Peering around a corner of one of the empty, ruined buildings, she caught a glance of the figure walking seemingly without a care past all the corpses and death. A huge man, well over six feet with broad shoulders and a physique to match, silver hair and eyes, and a plethora of scars across his face, Tella recognized him instantly from her mother’s recollection and pictures. She had crossed paths with the man and his partner once, and although they had not exchanged hostilities directly, Aculia had sensed the power of the two and their dyad and made sure to inform her daughter about them. She had marked the both of them as a potential SSS+ level threat, fighting to be avoided if possible and who should be encouraged to look away from their affairs.

“A high ranking Jedi all the way out here…?” She wondered aloud. What could possibly motivate him to go this far beyond the reaches of his Galactic Alliance and all the way out here considering the overwhelming amount of duties he might have? Did he come to try to help the slaughtered colonists? If so, he was a bit too late to do anything constructive there, both the colonists and those who had murdered them were now dead.

I could try to hide myself in the Force, but chances are he has already detected me as I have not tried to hide my presence since leaving the Spire. If he has business with me he is going to find me at this rate anyway since mother said they were very annoyingly persistent with such things. It may be better for me to draw his attention away from Jegy so that if I do need backup the Jedi won’t sense him. If any battle breaks out between the two of us here anyway he will be able to sense it from where he is now regardless if I am correct.

Sighing, she walked out into the middle of the street, the hood of her cloak still up, deciding that it was best to just be upfront with the man. It is not like they were at war or anything yet, aside from that one Rogue Jedi who went insane on them. Striding forward as she got closer to Khalil she inclined her head respectfully.

“Master Jedi…I hope this evening treats you well. If you are here to help the colonists you are a little bit late...nevertheless they have been avenged."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valerian Draak Valerian Draak Tella Voland Tella Voland Zinayn Zinayn Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla .,

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil paused, turning his gaze down towards the woman who approached him. An unknown. An official, perhaps?

Hopefully.

"I'm sure." Whatever their excuse, Kahlil wasn't here to argue. Instead he just turned to face her, arms relaxed by his side, his gaze narrowing ever so faintly. "You put a bounty on one of my Jedi, inviting further assault on her. I care not for whatever you consider crimes, Imperial. Empires, Remnants, the Alliance and the Jedi who ally with do not care or recognize it. Remove it."

Tella Voland Tella Voland

There was a small communicator beeping from where he stood. Blinking a few times, he lifted his datapad as it shined a bright green light before there was a rude gesture on the screen. A challenge issued? From who? Then the name on the end would light up and show as his eyes narrowed rather quickly...why would she challenge him, beyond all things a Jedi would do, why this? He was going to make his article decrying what a Jedi has become but it will have to wait...it will have to wait till this is resolved. Glancing side to side, he left something at the statue to indicate he was gone for now and started to quickly depart towards his starfighter.

Reckoning he seemed...but he hoped to avoid another conflict.
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Tella Voland Tella Voland

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Maybe the Jedi is going to apologize for his Knight’s insane act of aggression, be reasonable, and we can figure out a mutually beneficial-

Nope.

Tella had to stop herself from gawking at the audacity of the Jedi, but, then again, she reflected, it was par for the course for the ones she had met so far. The young Jedi Padawan Braze, Jonyna, and now Kahlil acting in ways that did not, to her, seem very Jedi-like. Weren’t they supposed to be mediators and guardians of the peace…in theory at least if not in practice? It seems the old holocrons and holotapes her mother had trained her on were a bit…outdated…to say the least. This New Jedi Order seemed to do things differently, and in a way she was not a fan of.

“Ah…” Tella replied, pausing for a moment to take in the sheer arrogance. “You must mean the Jedi who has been accused of attempted murder among other things, correct? That…is a bit above my paygrade at the moment, but I can arrange for you to meet with someone who can lift the bounty if you would like. She is quite reasonable and her office is not too far away considering the journey you have made. She did instruct me to say she would very much like to meet a representative of the Jedi over that particular incident."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Zinayn stormed out of the building, sighing to himself. He'd come to get a bounty on one of two people, and failed on both. Now, he strode purposefully out of the spire, stepping over dead Stenax bodies...and found himself in a confrontation. Not a physical, violent confrontation, but a strange situation nonetheless. There was the famous Jedi, Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , and the Force-user from the top of the spire, the Imperial. Zinayn would rather not get into a fight, but he had to go this way, as his ship was behind them, and it would be odd if he went out of his way to avoid them. "Greetings, I am Zinayn. I wish to pass by, if you don't mind."

Tella Voland Tella Voland Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
I can see why mother keeps sending me out on these missions instead of secluding me like most children of the other Moffs, you do not get this kind of experience studying music or languages or etiquette or whatever it is they do. Still, I am glad she has not made me do many of these diplomatic dealings yet, the Jedi I have met so far have been so….frustrating!

Tella bit her tongue and decided to remain professional with the Jedi despite his snarky little comments and implications. It was up to them to act like the forces of law and order in this section of the galaxy and getting into a pointless verbal tussle with a Jedi would make them look like fools. She could do it, she could remain poised and composed.

“Very well, let me just write you the relevant travel credentials…Authorized Force Wielder Permit…” Tella kept herself busy and bought herself time to turn her irritation into a kind of bureaucratic nonchalance as she typed in the relevant information into a datapad that she pulled out from her robes. Once it was done, she once more reached into her robes and pulled out a small cube, tapping it two times on the screen, a digital stamp.

AUTHORIZED BY TELLA VOLAND, NISB SPECIAL AGENT.

Once she was done, she handed it over to the Jedi, giving him a quick nod.

“Everything should in proper order for you to fly into Imperial space. The Moff in question has a temporary office at the Hotel Chevalier. Her contact details are in there and she should arrange for an appointment to meet with you at your convenience.”

Tella looked to the side at the…she felt he was Grey…Jedi who showed up, the one who had been in such a rush to kill the priest. A mercenary perhaps?

“No problems here.” She intoned.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Zinayn Zinayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom