Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel To Make a Point

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

AAjSvVj0RTtuWr13ZIiI--1--2xbuy.jpg

Veradune.

A massive forest laid at the foot of the capitol city, within a Cathar sat at the edge of a massive trunk, waiting. Simmering on her thoughts. It took a bit of doing, but she'd found a way to send an invitation to her last opponent.

Jegy Sesera. She'd taken a few weeks to do her research. Of course, when you know where to look, it doesn't take much time to hit pay dirt. And the list at this point was a long one. Jonyna didn't feel too bad calling the Sullustan evil. And thus, she went to do her job. Except, now Kahlil Noble's words rang through her head. A jedi doesn't strike first. The thought had jumbled around on her mind ever since the battle on Cathar against the bounty hunter. The Cathar struggled with it. The idea of passiveness. Of letting the bad things happen, then acting on them. Why not stop them before they could? Why let evil persist instead of striking it down, hunting it and wiping it out?

A Jedi should not strike first.

Well, in this case, she was not. She had sent out an invitation. She wasn't going to take the first strike. But she did have a goal. This time, she needed to overcome her fear. If Jegy could teleport her to hell, she'd overcome hell. That was her way. Not through anger, or hate, but out of the same emotion one uses to overcome an addiction. The same one uses to fight back against depression. Resolve. Willpower. She wanted to face her fear head on, fighting against it to prove a point.

Good would overcome evil. That was her ideal. Her true belief that kept her going.

If everything she knew about Jegy was true, then it was her duty to overcome it.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Being issued a challenge was something that he had had happen to him more than once...way more than once, but not in the recent years, much less the last century. It has been a few weeks indeed, so much has occurred from forging his own arm and being in a bacta tank for over a week in severe pain and detoriating condition. When he had awakened, he pondered on how to write an article over her violence, not thinking much on if the Jedi Way has been fully corrupt or not. Before he could finalize what his article would be, he received the open challenge in his study.

It was not like those in command to leave with short notice, much less without announcement...but this was a moment where he decided to do what he used to do. Leave without notice, go to work and get whatever personal business over with so he can move on with the goals he had in mind. Facing the Cathar again was not something he found appeasing to himself, much less wanting to find out if she had picked a taller place to push him off of this time.

Without much hesitation, he departed. It took little over a day of hyper travel to arrive and descend onto the planet below. He had been long prepared for the fight ahead, having new handmade slugthrower and of course, his new arm. While he did bring his Inquisitor lightsaber, he did indeed bring a spare, just in case things got very dicey. Going off a nearby platform, he went down several stories and landed much more gracefully for a man who was thrown down twenty stories previously.

Standing straight up, he moved his brown robes off of his body and let them fall off onto the ground, letting them remain as he only wore what was considered a very pale tan color. If anyone looked now, it became way more obvious why the Jedi look was so distorted...it was a Tusken Robe, hidden in plain sight. It was of a heavy cloth, thinner possibly due to all the newer climates he kept going into but it was none the less, a Tusken Robe. Walking forward along a stream of water, he pulled out with his right hand, his cybernetic one, the slugthrower as he kept it lowered for now.

Speaking out, his voice rang out into the forest as it was a Force Bellow, he has a mastery of his voice using this and it became apparent in how even when he turned, it was like sitting in a surround sound theater.

"Cathar! You summoned me here! I am still sore about the arm but in gesture, I have not drawn a saber. Show yourself!"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The wind shifted, Jonyna standing up with her own saber drawn, but not yet ignited.

"I looked you up. Explain to me, what Rori? Centax 2? Chad IV? You got called a hero. All I see is a war criminal." Jonyna said with a low tone. In that moment, Jegy got a look at her. Her eyes were much older than her body, the eyes of someone who had fought in the same war he had. The Galactic Civil War. "Answer me this. You ever heard about the story of the Siege of Mon Cala? Or did the Empire cover that up too? Two Star Destroyers show up, and try and blockade the planet. Instead, one gets taken out of the sky and the other blasted by Home One into retreat. Answer me this. Who did that? Oh yeah, it was me. My team. Two rogue jedi, an imperial defector, a set of droids took down that Star Destroyer and made it so the rebel flagship could launch. I fought inquisitors, bounty hunters, mandos. And yet you're the first to scare me."

The wind seemed to echo her voice through the air, a mirror of Jegy's power. Maybe it was a show of force, maybe it was just posturing. Whatever the answer, Jonyna had a point to made. She wouldn't stay scared. She wouldn't be intimidated. She wouldn't live in fear. The Empire held no power over her, for the Empire's weapon was fear and strength. She now held the strength to resist, and now she wouldn't be afraid.

There was a stiff silence as she spoke to him...she looked him up, not to surprising. But the names she spoke of...Rori...Centax 2...Chad IV...she spoke of-the silence exuded from the Sullustan. There was an echo in the Force on just the sheer mention of Chad IV...a horrific one that mirrored sorrow. He did listen still regardless, but it became more apparent...the Siege of Mon Cala, hearing of her exploits as he made a rather vague expression, a bit of many emotions. Pride? Horror? Annoyance? It could not be so easily determined, though a slight twinge of anger could be felt, knowing she was responsible for Home One.

Though the sorrow came back rather quickly as his mind thought over what had happened so long ago. The slugthrower in his right hand, which was tight from beforehand in his hand, loosened to where it could been pulled out from anyones hand as his eyes looked over towards the Cathar. His eyes...looked very old, he could tell from her body that it was mirroring his own. But it seemed...as if there was a sorrow behind it, a sorrow that could not be fully explained. Rather slowly, his voice spoke, the grit that existed...seemed to almost evaporate into Basic once more. It seemed strange...but it became more obvious how hard he tried to speak Basic, as if it was truly his second language.

"To scare you...the planet you named, Chad Four, I only visited it once. The Royal Family of Baxa...I know what I did. I never...regretted my actions that day, for what I had to do...for not only my future wife...but my unborn son."

He let the pause sit in the air for a moment, his left hand slowly went into his jacket as he pulled a flask. It was made of songsteel, the Imperial insignia was on the sides of it. Some things seem to die hard...though it did not look hand made like the others he had in years past. Sitting down on a nearby log, he took a very long swig of Tihaar, a jewel fruit drink he had taken a taste for so long ago. While she was intimated, he was not...but his fear seemed to grow a tad, over having to relive what he had to do. One had a show for power...one had almost no use for power anymore.

"I never thought I would fall in love again as I did. Nina Baxa, a smuggler hidden as a princess. She was one of the most...beautiful creatures in the world. A Chadra-Fan in my own heart...I was so cold early but she kept prodding me...broke my armor off. One day...in a chance I can not even begin to calculate or understand for decades, she was pregnant...with my child. I could not believe it at first but...I was going to be a father...I had to marry her, she knew it was not very...good look but I assured her I would protect...I would protect..."

The voice trailed off for a moment, his voice dying off. Another uncomfortable pause before he started up again, shaking his head for a moment as his emotions seemed...very off now.

"I went her father, with a load of large exotic fish for their people. A tribute...something I was taught to do before asking the fathers for their daughters hand. Imagine the one two punch, knowing I was dating royalty, much less knocked one up. So I spoke with the father in private...and was knocked out, stripped naked and held over a large fish tank to be eaten. He did not like what had happened, much less the stain they had put on their family...he told me he would sell her off, let the bastard child be someone elses problem."

"I tried to escape, but they shot me...I plummeted hundreds of stories down into the violent ocean waters. I honestly thought I died...but I saw a green light, I did not understand it at first. The Great Fish perhaps of Chadra-Fan legend? I never knew...but I had survived, I crawled out...and proceeded from the base of the tree, all the way to the top, killing every person in my way. So many rebels...terrorists really at the time...some lightsaber wielder, I would not call a Jedi if he approved of Slavery. But in the end...I got to her father, smashed the two droidikas I think together. I was going to kill him but Nina did it first...an entire royal family...save for her, wiped out in a day."

"I never checked if there was any children along the way...who knows if any survived that day. In the end, I took her back to where we called home, Talus. We were officiated near the ocean, she wanted that. We married...she gave birth, it was supposed to be good...to last. But it did not...it lasted only a year...I said I would protect her...I did not know they would have tried..."

On that last note, he took a very long swig of Tihaar and then threw it hard as he could at the tree as it smashed right into it. It did not even dent it but he certainly tried to. Looking up very slowly, he had a pair of tears streaming out of his left eye. If she could even feel it...it became more obvious that he was not the threatening figure, the vengeful type that he was supposed to be...not right now. He seemed sad, pathetic...and old.

"So after she was killed, I took my vengeance upon them and retrieved my child back...and disappeared from the Galaxy at large. Three years after the Battle of Yavin...I decided it was best to protect my son from the war."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna stared down the Sullustan, her eyes never wavering. The pearl blue orbs bore into the former inquisitor. "A father should set an example. Show their child what being a good person means. My father was a hunter. A warrior who showed me that justice shall always come to those who cause suffering. When the Empire came from my family after I returned home, he split a stormtrooper's head open, because my family believes that no matter what, we don't stand down from bullies or tyrants. You've made a lot of people suffer in your time. I did my homework. Jegy Sesara, The Butcher of The Rebellion. The Hero of the Inquisition. The Prophet of the Dark Side." She listed off, igniting her saber. "The reality is, I was never all that loyal to the Rebellion. I saw them committing just as many crimes to fight against the empire as they did against their own people. The people were fighting back, but at any cost. I wasn't willing to pay that cost every time they asked me to. But I still hated the Empire. The Sith. Not for being dark side users, not for overthrowing the republic. I couldn't care less who's in charge or what form of government they subscribe to. All I care about is if they do their job well. Protect the Innocent. Do Good. The Empire categorically failed to do both. And you just made it worse."

She took a few steps back, taking a classic Form I stance. "Now is your time of judgement. Your time for justice to come down upon you. I am a jedi, but not the kind you know. I am a jedi of the era of the Empire. The Avenger of the Oppressed. Face me, Inquisitor."

Last edited:
"I made it worse...the Butcher of the Rebellion, get real. That Rogue Jedi murdered my parents, murdered my medical mentor and cut my throat to where I could not even talk! I was outcast, the last survivor of my village! I was no hero, I did what had to be done! They got what they deserved in my hunt!"

The words she said, must have really stung this time around. Standing up from the log he sat upon, there was a small glare from his eyes as there was a bit of that Inquisitor look she came to know of, though it seemed it was filling with vengeance upon those who cast the wrong stone.

"You said a father should set the example, a place to return home to! I had no one left, I had to avenge every single of my family! Your PEOPLE killed mine when we had no quarrel with you! Just when I thought I could let it go, to go away from it all, your people massacred those in the Mos Entha hospital, killing the closest I had to father after them! He had returned, that blasted kriffin ECHO!"

There was finally a violent reaction as his right arm threw the log he sat on, smashing it violently against the other tree as it splintered into a million pieces. He still had not drawn his saber as he slowly raised the slugthrower, tightened but he did not put his finger near the trigger just yet, lazily pointing it as his eyes started to glow that bright green from before.

"All through your life, you lived the same way of those I had to put down! Nothing but killing! Yes, you decided when the cost was to high, but you decided to be an executioner to anyone that was not your way! I know some people were not good...but I damn well tried to help those that needed it. I protected the people of the Galaxy, by eliminating the filth that was of Echos group. That nightsister took my arm even...almost like you took my other one."

"My judgement...has already been passed more times than I can count. To relive every dream, to relieve every nightmare and hear the pleads in my dreams. I can hear my apprentices...I can hear Nikas voice whispering in my ear, I can hear the screams of the Pavans children dying on that shuttlecraft, I can see Sun die before me...I can watched Kaial grow old, I saw Nina murdered on my bed! My child screaming as it was taken away! Nika turning into a twisted abomination, having to let chance of any peace from Ivunuvi! My adoptive parents slashed in half of me, knowing my own real mother was a Jedi and killed for it! And even after everything, EVERYTHING, I went through!"

With that last bit, he seemed ready to fire as he finally lowered the slugthrower. Slowly pulling out the Inquisitor lightsaber with his left hand as it was limp, igniting with a blue color as he spoke out once more.

"I had choose to forgive the Jedi for every atrocity they put me through life. I had some good teachers...and life can be shown mercy, redemption for those who meant well. I showed it...and paid the price with you. Avenger of the Oppressed...tell me, who is left to avenge? How much more blood...is enough? I was dealt my hand...so were you. If you are going to strike me...you best do it now. The Jedi of the past would be so...proud."

That last bit was with grit, as if there was a hatred towards it, as if he classified those long ago as not even worthy of that title.
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna held her stance. She couldn't be the first to strike. She saw the evil in the heart of a man lost to time. But she couldn't be the one to fall to that evil herself. Her old friend Zash had always questioned her about what her crusade meant. What that fight for justice was for.

"I never met the jedi." She admitted, ready to strike at a moment's notice. "Not until I came out of the ice. You talk about how your family was slaughtered. How the jedi hurt you. To me, in my culture, the jedi were saviors. When the Mandos came and lit my planet aflame, it was the jedi who fought them back. And when I finally went to join them, the Empire rises. A clone tries to kill me, a 3 year old. I watched the Empire rise, and at every chance, they took the chance to point the blaster at me. When I was 5, stealing bread from a market with the force. When I was 10, standing up against stormtroopers for beating locals on Ryloth. When I was 15, hunting down criminals on Tatoonie. And finally, when I was old enough to finally fight back, they hunt down my family and try and murder my father. Faceless soldiers and shadowy figures with blood red sabers running around murdering jedi indiscriminately for the sake of existing. I saw people suffer and die because your kind parked those damn grey eyesores above their planets. I had to fight for every scrap of food, every bit of cloth, every ship to escape. Your Empire, I've seen good people go in and in 6 months, they're pointing blasters at civilians and destroying families. So no, I don't know what the jedi would think of me. To be honest, the current ones aren't exactly fond of me going up against the Empire myself, challenging folks like you to duels. But I'm not interested in seeing folks like you redeemed..."

She waited for an attack. She needed an excuse. A justification for war.

Part of her questioned if she should abandon this whole crusade. Let the Empire die with a whimper.

Internally, she thought it over. If this Empire of the Lost was indeed on the rise, indeed trying to resurrect the Empire of old, and reignite the flames of fascism, then wiping them out before they could gather strength would be a smart move. Punch the bully in the nose before he can take over the sandbox. Teach them a lesson, as strength was the only teacher they listened to. Jegy was clearly high up in their organization.

No, this had to happen. It was only a matter of time if it didn't now.

"Soldiers...follow orders."

That line was very cold, very calculated...but he was taught that. Speaking aloud once more, he thought over her words and spoke with some compassion, but at the same time, with some thought and reason behind every word or action.

"I won't deny the corruption that swept through out system. I had more than my dealings with Moffs in my lifetime...I killed two of them, nearly killed the third for disobedience for governorship of Rori. To think, nearly killed in the Emperors own backyard. I get the idea, it was a ruthless time in the galaxy and I honestly cannot justify it at all for everything that happened. But I knew when the lines were to far gone...Centax Two, they wanted to fire a baradium payload into Coruscant itself...shield codes, kill everyone they could."

"Jedi have always been the symbol of death. Whenever I see them, death follows them like a plague. Suffering comes from it...I know it because I witness it. This...this all right here? How much more proof do I have to give anymore? You wish to kill, at this very moment to someone who went forward with their life towards Ashla. A man whom left the Galactic Empire right when they needed him most, slaughtered their own men...but is blinded by their own hatred, a hatred that has festered and grown deeply into your soul."

As he spoke, it was as if he spoke himself out of that anger, that hatred, that sorrow that existed in his own heart and his own eyes reflected it. The glow started to pale to its dull green eyes again. In blue lightsaber lowered even more, its hum lowered more as he twisted his thumb over the knob, he was lowering its lethality on purpose...all the while slowly holstering the slugthrower into his robe as he uncocked it.

"Master Zioln, an Ithorian once told me...anyones hatred, can twist them to be the most cruel person in the Galaxy. That to meditate on ones soul, was to find the peace we always desired. That the fear in our hearts, leads to the anger towards those we do not understand, to the hatred of those once we understood, we believe must die. That hatred...then becomes suffering. You have suffered with the memories, with your hatred and anger stored deep and with the fear...that you may not be able to stop something."

Finally, he started to take steps forward as the lightsaber was still ignited but he did not take a stance...he almost did not need to, he felt as if...it was natural to him. Stopping rather close but just out of reach, he started to lift his lightsaber towards her, pointing it directly at her but only enough to where the lightsabers would touch.

"You...I....We have known nothing...but war. Lived in an age of fools...now, they have all passed away. Who are we trying to prove to anymore?"

Deactivating the lightsaber, making himself open for an actual killing blow this close, he let his guard completely down as his left arm drop. The realization in his own words...echoed with him. The Inquisitors training, those words beating into his skull would scream that this was the wrong choice...but for once, he felt as if he made peace with his choice. The silence would envelop the area once more, the crickets nearby chirping as the stream of water ran behind him. There was no more words, the Sullustans eyes that were of a pale green, went back to a brighter green but not with his glow, as if the balance of Light and Darkness was there. The wind blew gently as his eyes gently trailed the wind, looking towards the sky. A chirped bird in the distance cried out, as if waiting for its own result.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"You...I....We have known nothing...but war. Lived in an age of fools...now, they have all passed away. Who are we trying to prove to anymore?"
The old eyes of the cathar stared at the man at her feet. "...to myself." She said with a deadly neutral tone. "Before I was a jedi, before I was a hero, back when I was just a scared little child, I told myself I'd live up to my own ideals. Do Good. Protect the Innocent. Now your friends, Tella and her new Empire of the Lost, they threaten to bring back that age of fools. I don't hate you, I hate who you served. But unlike you, I was never a soldier. I never had orders to follow. I was never officially part of any Rebellion. I did what was right for my sake, not because someone ordered me to. No...I'm not doing this because I hate you. I'm doing it because I have the chance to prevent more suffering. To cripple the Empire of the Lost before it starts."

And with that, she drew Liz, her je'daii katana doing what it was designed to do. She would seek forgiveness, not ask permission. With Jegy's long list of crimes, she figured it wouldn't be hard to justify doing so.

She would not fall to the Predator, but she would be the Hunter. A deliverer of justice.

The silence would be rather uncomfortable when she finally finished her speech. The birds would chirp as a few fluttered nearby, some standing still on branches. Keeping his eyes still away, he could hear it unsheathe...his large ears do come in handy for things like that. The lightsaber was still in his left hand, it never left it as the wind blew a bit more...as if something was talking? The more the Cathar spoke, the more he realized how lost she was...how Bogan had gripped her and refused to let her go. Speaking aloud, he mentioned something he had read so long ago and thought it was appropriate at this very moment.

"Politicians have corrupted the very soul of what it meant to be a Republic. The Jedi themselves were ordered like krath hounds to do their bidding, not once considering the consequences of their actions. The Jedi could convict and bring to justice...but no, those in corrupt power trade with the Outer Rim and those who seek its actions towards profit, seek nothing but death and destruction upon those and themselves. All the while, we turned a blind eye towards their actions, with one of our own lost without thought and with inaction. With those words given, I tender my resignation."

Turning to her at long last, seeing the katana drawn as he looked at her, as if wanting her to understand the meaning behind it. He did not argue over what the Empire of the Lost could do...but he tried to reason just one last time, why he believed much more towards the Empire versus the Republic. With a distain like voice, the gentle part vanished for a moment as he looked at her with those pale eyes, still so close yet the lightsaber did tighten just a little.

"Well...prove to me a Lost Jedi was right."

Those words cut the air a little more as rather suddenly, the wind stopped and all the insects appeared to quiet down, the stream became rather audible as the tension in the air seemed to heighten just a little. It got deathly quiet as the Sullustans eyes did not change color, rather awaited finally what she was going to do. There was an odd feeling that even though she was in a forest, a home territory...something seemed off with how the place was starting to...adapt towards the Sullustans emotions.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna stared for a moment, katana drawn, before finally swinging. Not for Jegy's head as she had telegraphed thus far, but rather at his leg. He'd shown his endurance and resilience at this point to her. Now she was going to put it to the test. Take off an arm, now she went for a leg.

He was right about one thing. She could capture him. And so now, that was the plan. Bring him to justice. Expose him to the GA, and prove to the council that the Empire of the Lost was a threat that should be taken seriously. If they came for her, they could come for their Inquisitor as well...

It was a bit foolish to swing right at him when the Sullustan was looking straight at her. When the cut went towards his leg, he leaned down with his right arm still out as there was a loud whine like noise. A small shield gauntlet, a buckler like shape, emerged from the upper forearm of the cybernetic and clashed directly into the katana. It made a loud CLING noise as he pushed it off from striking his knee with a rather powerful shove forward. Then with a loud activation of the Inquisitor lightsbaer, it shined from behind him a very bright crimson red color that enveloped the Sullustan completely like an evil spirit. Flashing upwards right at the katana, to try and clash with the katana to try and shove her back!

"That is Extremely Unwise!"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Wisdom has nothing to do with it." Jonyna snarled as she held her ground, digging her claws into the dirt. The clashing of blades gave her an opening though, her tail whipping out from between her legs with an invisible and silent saber, that slashed at Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara 's right leg, while Jonyna used her mastery of Alter Environment to cause the ground below him to turn to quicksand under him.

The song started to play in his head he had rarely if ever, gotten the upper hand from ANYONE in his lifetime. Though he could hear it now barely with his massively sensitive ears, the slash would connect as he yelled out in pain as he let himself very quickly go down into the quicksand, using his own Alter Environment to speed it up with his left hand. He could not figure out right now how bad the slash hit into his leg...but it certainly was not good. Closing his eyes in the dirt, he would thrust his left hand forward, a loud creaking noise would erupt near the Cathar.

Nearby, two of the large trees roots would come undone, large snapping noises of roots breaking as it attempted to strike at the Cathar in slashes towards her! He was controlling the trees itself! Moving his hand a bit, his body attempted to heal without retribution as a root would pull him through the dirt...rather painfully but away from the crazy Cathar for now!

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Attacking a jedi with trees was a bold choice. But it did distract her enough. She'd gotten her first blow in. Now she needed to defend. Lucy was still ignited in her offhand, and slashing away the branches was childsplay with a saber designed to burn hotter than the average. But now Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara was getting away, half buried but able to move. She would chase after him, firing pyrokinesis at any further floral attacks.

Then there was fire...why does every person seem to know fire except him?! The blaze of hot fire erupted near the ground as he tried to keep himself into the ground for a moment. He felt his leg mend just enough to work. Holding his left hand close, he felt his body smoke once more as he leaped upwards from the dirt. With it, came with a large amount of the ground around him as the floral stopped attacking for the moment as the Sullustan was at least fifty feet in the air. Holding himself there for at least ten seconds in the air, he started to use his left hand to throw literal boulder of dirt balls towards the Cathar!

"Feel The Dirt! Feel The Dirt!"

There be a funny feeling he was trying to say a movie line...but it was downright awful.
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna raised a hand, shifting the dirt boulders to piles of mud. Sure, she'd get covered, but that wouldn't hurt her. She knew that they were on equal footing when it came to the elements, so she wouldn't focus too much on it other than defense. Unlike Caldera, she couldn't rely on it. She needed to capture him. Bring him to justice. She needed a plan...

She slashed at the air towards Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara with Lucy, letting a burst of flame shoot from the blade as she tested the Sullustan's ability to defend from the air. The flame wouldn't be able to kill him, but it would put him on the backfoot. She needed him alive. She didn't need him in perfect health.

When the large amount of flame burst from the blade, his eyes widened a bit more as he let himself drop out of the air before making a swift motion with his left hand again. Unlike probably others, he had an insane control over the elements when it came to the air. For a moment, he was dropping...then he was flung across very fast near her, putting away the lightsaber quickly as he gripped the branch with his right hand before outstretching quickly his left hand once more towards the stream.

The stream would converge and go up, forming into a sphere as it tried to trap the Cathar in it. It may not been as masterful as some others in history but he had a decent handle on it as the water tried to encircle her and potentially drown her.
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna watched as the water flowed towards her, the cathar simply whistling as it flowed back around her, circling her rather than consuming her. "We're on equal footing when it comes to the elements." She warned. "You're not gonna one up me there."

In retaliation, her feet ignited, launching her towards him, and prepping Liz for a swinging blow, once again aiming to cripple Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara 's legs.

There was another moment of oddness as he could not force the elements around her very well. When she launched towards him, he switched arms rather rapidly and aiming his cybernetic arm, it shot out lightning directly towards her with a thundering noise that resembled Force Lightning...but that should not been possible through a cybernetic! Yet he had a secret weapon, old technology where he can really start messing with people badly. He never could do a proper force lightning, so this was his hidden shortcut.

Firing it off, right as the swing was to come, he kept his palm open as he was completely ready to grab her blade if she was truly going to strike at his legs...planning on grabbing it as it may damage his new arm...but he knew it would be a lot worse for her in the long run.
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom