Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under 12 Parsecs [SSC Dominion of Kessel Hex]

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0

Kaytoo remained a passenger. He was a droid but he seem to know when his involvement was wanted and when he should keep away from the controls.

Sorel piloted the craft ably, increasing the ship’s acceleration a touch here, slowing it down there. She had a deft touch as she avoid a couple of smaller asteroids that were orbiting a larger one. Due to the direction of travel, the bigger asteroid had hidden its small companions. Her freighter zipped by so close that the deflector shields activated and the ship momentarily shuddered in protest.

But to Sorel’s satisfaction, they avoided sufficient contact to damage the ship or the asteroid.

When the ship finally emerged into clear space, Sorel felt as though she’d been piloting for a whole day instead of an hour. There was a moment when she would have taken the offer to stop for a rest, but she knew she needed to get into hyperspace as soon as possible.

Finally she addressed Kaytoo. “Could you take the controls whilst I plot a course to Kessel. Thanks.”

Kaytoo whistled his agreement and piloted whilst the Jedi punched data into the navigation computer.

Minutes later Sorel had the appropriate coordinates from the navicomputer, and then plotted their course.

So she punched the data in with a broad smile on her face.

Moments later the bright pinpoints of realspace elongated before them, and her ship shot down a seeming tunnel of starlines. Now she could relax and Kaytoo beeped to show his appreciation that they’d managed to avoid any real collisions…so far.

Objective: ‘Into The Hornet’s Nest’
Allies Involved: [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Rasu Gan"] | [member="Barinthus E`ron"] | All Silver Sanctum
Allies Involved: Kessel Pirates & Crime Lords

Granted, it had taken a while for him to get the courage to even extend his hand after the surveillance of the facility, but the second he heard Thurion on his com now groundside and coming from behind, the walls were there ready to come up – but he fought the anxiety of being judged or mocked for who he was becoming close to and how it may look.

Connor stood, covered in sand and small grit across his front and his brow speckled with dust. He hadn’t worked alongside his friend and Grandmaster in many months, and here he was. As if nothing testing had ever happened to their friendship.

”Well,” straight to business,”we have six Rangers directly opposite with snipers. There’s a runway that seems to be for larger craft bringing in and sending out goods. Landing pad beside it for smaller ships. Walkers patrolling the perimeter. Armed guards in small groups milling around. About half-dozen small huts where the staff come and go from. Two larger facilities….ah….”

He squinted and racked his brain for anything else he had seen.

”…that’s about it. A bunch of armed scumbags arrived before and are inside so I assumed a shipment is going out and a deal is being made. This seems to be the place where import and export operates from. I suggest we shut it down.”

Connor turned and extended his hand to Setzi.

”Setzi Lunelle, Grandmaster Thurion Heavenshield and his motley crew.”

He looked past the Grandmaster and afforded a nod to those behind who, in reality, he had faced distance from and wasn’t going to force himself down their throats.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
(5)
Objectives: Duel a xenos!

So here they were now, facing one another in the duelling arena. Various Noghri had come to watch the show. The Sky Woman stood with them in the background. As ever, her expression was inscrutable. It masked a capacity for cruelty and ruthlessness that would have made her fit in well amongst the Xioquo matriarchs.

The brief exchange between them echoed in Zyanya's mind. "You have skill, but not take the Noghri lightly. If you fail, your life will be forfeit," the Sky Woman had said. "Why, Lady Tanaka, for just a moment it sounded like you cared. I am scion of House Qual. I shall not fail."

She gripped the hilt of her Force imbued, saluting her adversary. The protocol was familiar to her from the Xioquo court. Except back then it had been common to wield a poisoned rapier. "I am Lady Qual'Zyanya, Matriarch of House Qual. I greet my worthy opponent." It all sounded a bit silly considering they were going to try and kill one another.

"I am Lakhgraib, clan Bakh'tor. I greet my worthy opponent. May you fight with honour." Fancy rules and rituals. The Xioquo Scion remembered her first duel back home. Ironically, it had been fought against one of her sisters. Both had tried to poison the other during the course of the fight.

Both contestants held their blades, each trying to gain a measure of the opponent as they circled one another. The anticipation was building up and becoming unbearable. True to her aggressive nature, Zyanya was the first to strike. Calling upon the power of the spirits, the Xioquo moved with almost superhuman speed. In order to knock the Noghri off-balance, she drew upon her kindred element and sent a strong shove through the stone ground behind him, aiming to push him into her sword.

Using a forward thrusting motion, blade wielded by both hands, she launched a furious blow to cut him in half by separating his legs from his torso at waist level. Unfortunately for her, the Noghri was already in motion. Her shove had struck the alien hard, but he recovered quickly and moved to the side, letting her attack go nowhere.

Giving her no time to adjust and riposte, the alien tossed sand into her eyes. Her eyes hurt and the drow found herself blinded! She was deprived of her sight...but she had the power of the spirits and her very sensitive ears. Moving with dispassionate calculation that seemed so at odds to his feral appearance, the Noghri thrust his blade forward and tried to stab her when she stumbled. But though she could not see, her hearing was as sensitive as ever and she had the spirits, so she moved aside.

But as she broke into a roll pain surged through he sliced through one of her ears, ripping through it. Blood and pieces of flesh coated his sword. The downside of having sensitive ears was that getting them cut bloody hurt. It was also a mark of shame in Xioquo society, which was why it was a common punishment for disobedient slaves and renegades. A feeling of intense rage rose up inside her.

She blocked a blow meant for her head with her blade and called upon her power to smite him with her power. But her power...refused to heed her command. She could hear the call of the spirits, but it was quiet and distant. Weak sparks of lightning surged from her fingertips, but the alien seemed to power through the shock. The Noghri was relentless and pressed his advantage, launching a flurry of strikes before changing gears and scoring a precise cut across her cheek. When she charged, he side-stepped an aggressive but poorly timed slash to stab underneath it with the tip of his blade, catching her in the rib. She was covered in sweat, panting and angry.

Objective 4:
Allies: [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Sorel Crieff"]
6/38

Orihime looked at Joza who was excited as well while she looked at the area around them. "Yes Sorel should be arriving soon to join us and then we can head out to meet these peoples." She was all excited and glad about a few of the things they had going. The scent of pheromones in the air also brought her interest around while the padawan took some of her attention to the different things. "So come on what is new with you? I mean you are all covered and look way different compared to before... though diplomatic meetings in a bikini might not always be a good idea.... Or the best idea ever. No one could say no to you." Okay she was rambling a little but being here they could start going off while some of the better ideas came to her for what they could or needed to do. Orhime started walking towards the diplomatic shuttle where there was room for them and Sorel when she arrived int he hanger parking her ship.

Rayliav'enci

If I was green, I would die.
Objective: 5 - Choose Your Own Adventure
Allies: [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]

It looked like some kind of mammal, warm blooded with short fur in brown and cream stripes. It had claws, and from the teeth she could see through the mouth of the beast, it was some kind of predator. Raylia kept a nonthreatening posture, though from the state of the creature she wasn't sure it would be able to come after her.

It was dying, somewhat painfully. Reaching into the mind of the creature, she left peace and calm flow out of her and into it. With a harumph, it collapsed back into the grass, panting heavily.

It looked monstrous. Raylia had been working on honing her skills with animal friendship for years which required her to come into contact with hundreds of different species across the galaxy. This was nothing she had ever seen before. It had characteristics of so many different animals together. But none of them seemed to fit together.

It was clear though that this was no act of animal husbandry. It was unnatural and warped. Raylia stroked the soft fur along its neck, calming it and lulling it into a deep sleep, though taking care to avoid touching what looked like bone spikes and quills running down its back. When the breathing slowed, Ray took the hilt of her saber and activated it through the chest cavity of the animal, ending its suffering as quickly as she could.

The stink of burned fur made her wince but she stood up, extinguishing the blue blade.

"I think this is the place. They are mucking with alchemy. There's no doubt of it now. They made this thing but they didn't even try to make so it could live. The biology of too many animals can't mix, they were fighting each other. Poor thing was toxic on the inside."

She looked worriedly at him, emerald green eyes that matched the lush foliage.

"We can try to take them down and haul them out for arrest, but they seem like karking savages. We may need back up for this."

Allies: [member="Nima Tann"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Taiden Keth"] ; the Coalition
Enemies: Soon ™
Objective: #2 // Do it the Firemane Way

While [member="Nima Tann"], tended to conversations. Charlyra felt something, two things actually and both were auras of light. Force sense was one of those basic things you're taught during year one of your initiate training. It becomes one of your redundant teachings as you grow and after awhile it's like having a sixth sense. One aura was a little smaller than the other, she couldn't sense the power of either source but she knew them to be here somewhere within range of the medbay where she and Nima were gathering information.

But one of these, one of these auras she'd sensed before. Ruusan... She had felt this one, seen him but there wasn't exactly much time for conversation. "I'll be outside." She gestured toward the doors, whilst whispering to Nima. Stepping out the doors of the medbay she watched as the wind kicked up, knocking more of that Goddess-awful scent around. "Fething chitholes." She cursed beneath her breath bringing her vestments up once more. She hadn't realized that this aura was actually farther than the medbay or where it would take her exactly, she kept one hand up to shield herself from the smell and the other on hovering over her lightsaber ready to strike at anything that dared affront her.

The wind continued, kicking up dust, dirt, sand and whatever else was in its wake. It filtered up and through her clothing, she released the vestment and decided to suck it up. There'd be no way to shake it off from here on out, and Charlyra was now longing for the baths of Tygara. It would be her top priority right next getting the stench of plague, death and other unwanted scents out of her robes. Or just burn it, in fact, burning them was sounding good right about now.

Eventually, Charlyra was able to match the force aura she had sensed at the medbay to its owner. Like feeling for a line in the water and tracing the rope, pulling along its weight until you found the owner. She stood there off to the Jedi Knight's side ( [member="Audren Sykes"] ) and studied him for a moment. "I don't believe we've had a chance to properly introduce ourselves." She announced from the distance, her voice carrying into the window.

When she first encountered him on Ruusan she knew not of his intentions and flared her own aura. Like an animal puffing itself up or perhaps a bird, a birb puffing its own chest to thwart off any predators. Back on Ruusan not knowing what this Knight had intended, Charlyra had fluffed herself up in case he dared to strike at either of her masters. Crossing toward him she greeted him, with hands at her side but a smile on her face. "I am Charlyra Araano, Acolyte of Master Tempest and Kerrigan of Tygara."

There was a first, she'd introduced herself as an Acolyte. Not that she was still one hundred percent comfortable with, but it felt more apt than trying to parade around as a Padawan.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Objective 3, To Mend and Defend.
Mission: Tornado Warning. Life of the Dead is placed in memory of living wind, natures siren.
#Post 6

[member="Tempest"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"].

Drudging walk had turned into pressed run with Siobhan, and Tempest had brought tempest out of Natoline, two sides were to any storm here, escalation not just of her making. She would do anything to keep her poisoning words or hands away from her child, take blame and even sacrifice herself. But for them this was more justifiable, they had pirates and Uos scum to kill, if they had just wanted her, there were better ways to have captured or killed her. For a vague minute of sense within our half shattered Kiffar, she realised not responding might keep Tempest's attention looking for her daughter within their busy battlefield, misdirection.

Goros’s men first to pull away, he was all about business, and this four way battle made no financial sense if they were destroying themselves. SSC forces not something he wanted to tangle with when he realised they were present, they’d go to ground! Communications said they would fire defensively but only defensively, here for the Uos. That left the SSC vs Uos vs the local Pirates themselves, still a mess down here, blasts, experimental and illegal weapons causing fumes and smog to bellow. Small local pirate fleet showing some indecision, but holding, for now to face SSC ships.

Fleeting moments of sense aside, Natoline was pure emotion, she always had been, bubbling joy, happiness, quirky sense of humor, shyness, love all of it. Now was broken despair, below her suicidal thoughts, above her rage. World around her reflected her passing, but she was not invincible, no matter how much emotion she channelled, her body would soon show signs of this if she continued, and likely was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biBEi0erikc
Madness. Spins full circle.

Cracking open final door to her father. No another hologram…. No. nonononononono If her mental state was bad before....

Rage and despair turned to shock. Twenty of them, him, all surrounding her in large silver room! Mirrors, starwars style, these looked exactly like him, Droids? Projections? Clones. They all pointed at her. They all had weapons, and every last one of them took aim. They all hated her, wanted her in her place. Tears started, she threw up again, because at her feet were her dead mother and sister, broken and bloodied.

Nato froze, but not from this nightmarish scene of facing him like this. Siobhan's words had reached her, she hadn’t wanted, ~warzone, not my plan, not to meet you, hurts so much, always death, always... always~. Her voice desperate. Arie, Fyor, Mother, Sister. None of this was her plan, she never made g.g..good plans, events s.s.piraling out of control. Feeling trapped, she might sense her daughter felt trapped by their hounding of her, and her child. “I j.j.just wanted to hh.handle him, to show I could,” she was gone, she couldn't speak, she sank to her knees again, pulling out her hair into her fists. How had this all gone so wrong, words used now because Siobhan was closer. She looked over their broken bodies, she'd hated them, but not like this. If her father couldn't have their, his life, nobody could.

Several of their clones spoke, cold, callous. “Thank you for returning our broken child Countess Kerrigan. I will take her off your hands now. She is too much trouble to be left to her own devices, as you can clearly see. I did warn you what she was like, Sorry you had to find out this way.” Nobody could stop twenty guns, could they? Twenty of him, so like him, that was why he was everywhere, why one man controlled so much, who was her real father? Did she have one, was she a clone? He didn't have smile on his face(s), but he did have what you might call confident smugness at his little sick display.

Stormclouds above began to dip, and rain fell, obscuring moisture with increasing windspeed, Natoline’s technique had improved. You couldn’t see what was coming directly, but you could sure feel force rushing, now wind, and noise bellowing. Obscured tornadoes you couldn't see were only worse for those below. ~Hold on.~ Sio had warning, she could run now if she was smart, or she could stand in its eye, Nato tried to warn her, tried to tell her with vision to run.

And so her first unassisted tornado fell upon their villa, all her pain and suffering contained with. Storms eye wide enough to contain their room, but their villa would not be so lucky, unless Sio had elected sensibly to not stand in eye of their storm, she might be thrown clear. Making itself visible as dust and debris was picked up. "No more." Her little head shook, to everyone, levitating upward. One or two bodies probably flying around or smashed by debris. If everyone wanted her dead, she was ready for them. Here she was ready for all of them.

6)
[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Tempest"]

giphy.gif

Siobhan had indeed not handled things perfectly. It came down to skewed priorities and an overload of emotion. If she wanted to simply stop her daughter and extract her from her own folly, the best solution would have been to say deploy a sniper and hit her with a tranquilisier, assuming they could locate her.

She could not do both and take down Uos and his gang. It was either or. She had let emotion get in the way. Perhaps deep down she had also been to reluctant to attack her daughter, even if this would have been the merciful way.

Equally, Nato had shown that she was utterly incapable of handling the independence she so craved. Otherwise she would not have taken her little baby with her to this hellhole. She would have left her with a caretaker somewhere far away and safe. She had crossed a line and dug her own hole. There were many people in the clan who had gone through hell and could have helped her cope and move on. Now there was no going back for either of them.

And you took your baby with you? You've showed me that you cannot handle it! You've become insane, selfish and uncaring. The girl I loved would have never done this. You're not her anymore. Her little spitfire was gone. Now there was only an insane woman wearing her face. Making bad plans was one thing, this was madness.

Finally Siobhan had reached the nightmarish scene. Standing outside in a corridor, she could see Nato and a horde of Uos mirrors. How like the despicable bastard to do this. She saw dead bodies and recognised Nato's mother and sister. Siobhan had loathed both, but they did not deserve such an end. Uos was a monster.

Siobhan raised her gun, but then Nato unleashed a tornado. Obscured tornadoes could not be seen, but she knew how destructive they were and she could sense the tremendous ripples in the Force. Natoline had completely lost it and had become nothing more than a rabid dog. In other words, the exact stereotype of a 'Dark Jedi'. Now she wanted to bring the villa down upon everyone...even if this meant her own destruction.

Storms were terribly volatile. Once they had been summoned, they were almost impossible to control. This especially applied for a Knight. As strong as Nato might have become, she was not a Master of the Force. Moreover, summoning natural disasters was an extremely draining affair, even for someone as experienced as Siobhan. Otherwise many battles would be resolved by her simply tossing a tornado or thunderstorm around. Something this severe should severely drain Natoline. Unless you unleashed something as devastating as a storm often and on a regular basis, it should exhaust you to the point where you could barely get up. Throw in the fact that the villa would be collapsing on all of them, then yes, this was insanity.

Being in a basement would not help because the roof would just collapse on them. Lack of control ought to prevent Nato from steering the storm. Especially since she was levitating at the same time.

Tempest, need assist. She did not have time for a longer message, but the Dahomian would know what to do. The amazon was not the Countess' greatest student for nothing. Siobhan anchored herself to the ground, as if claws of beskar had dug themselves into the floor. The winds howled so loud that they were almost deafening. It was like the bellow of a mad god. The entire villa shuddered under the force of the tornado. Dust and debris was picked up, outside in the woodlands nearby trees bending over.

The former Sword of the Protectorate became the eye in the storm. Strain and pure intent was written across her features as she gave herself to the Force and pulled at the tangled web of power. She had found clarity. At this point, she had shut down emotionally. The turmoil had been banished from her mind. Her heart was already broken.

She raised an invisible hand against the magically conjured onslaught of nature and bid it to heed her command and submit. To put it plainly, she pushed. This simple word summed it up, though it might seem flippant. She pushed against the tornado with titanic willpower and tremendous force, willing it to be thrust away from the villa to the woods and be dissipated like a typhoon dissipates a spring shower when she unleashed her might upon it. It was be a tiring experience for her, but not a completely draining one.

She had experience and power on their side and, most importantly, would have Tempest backing her up. The entire room shuddered and quaked while she exacted her will on the storm. Clones were gripped by the power and tossed around. Natoline might be affected, too.

Objective 4: Play Diplomat
Allies: [member="Orihime Ike"] | [member="Sorel Crieff"]
Post #3

At the mention of Sorel, Joza’s gaze unfocused on Orihime for a few moments as she worked on extending her senses outwards, both nervous and curious about the arrival of their mutual. Padawan Crieff was a talented pilot, and would likely be arriving on her own. A faint smirk tilted her lips as she recalled a memory from long ago where they’d crashed landed on an unknown jungle planet. She attributed Sorel’s piloting expertise to their initial survival, but the girls had worked together to survive after climbing from the wreckage. Though their outlook on the Jedi lifestyle differed, they had managed to get along just fine.

Joza was pulled from her thoughts again by the voice of Miss Ike, a blank expression painting her face until her words registered. “Yeah, I decided not to go with the bikini this time. I don’t have many professional looking ones.” She shook her head, snickering at her own thoughts. “Well, if they turn out to be particularly difficult, I could always strip down into my underwear. Perhaps that in combination with our pheromones will sway them to our side.” The Zeltron had to crack a smile at the thought, actually hoping that it wouldn’t come to such things and doubting that they would in the first place. It sparked other thoughts in her, though. Maybe they could go to the beach after this, that sounded relaxing…

“I’ve been keeping busy.” Shifting beneath her robes, Joza purposefully avoided all of the nitty gritty and instead focused on the one innocuous thing she’d managed to do. You know, the one that didn’t involve having affairs with Sith and trying to hurt her friends. “I’ve started up a little dance studio on Lianna. I spend a fair bit of my time there.”

She followed Orihime towards the diplomatic shuttle, gaze tilting upwards towards the sky as she felt a familiar presence break through the atmosphere.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: ‘Into The Hornet’s Nest’
Allies Involved: [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Rasu Gan"] | [member="Barinthus E`ron"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

The padawan hadn’t meant to startle Connor, and she was lucky she didn’t get his saber to her throat for making him jump like that. Next time, I’ll nudge him with telepathy, Setzi thought. Communication without words was one of her specialties as a Sith, and luckily it transcended the darkness, making it an excellent tool for her foray into the Light.

Other powers she had to leave behind, though none of them with much regret.

Sighing, she would not outwardly disobey Connor – or Master Harrison as she called him in the company of others, since technically she was his padawan – but inside, she knew she couldn’t hang back. Fierce protection of her loved ones was in her bones and midi-chlorians-laced cells. Setzi would find a way to make herself useful to the point where, the Jedi Master had to take her along.

“Good to make your acquaintance, Master Heavenshield,” Setzi said with a delicate nod.

She recalled the Grandmaster’s presence on Toola as well, the thought making her blush slightly as she’d been such a nasty, childish Sith that day, her need to find Chastity a full on temper tantrum in which she involved the Sith Assassins, making them enemy number one for the Sanctum. It was embarrassing to think back on that dark, snowy event, but luckily Thurion seemed to not notice or recall, and if he did he kept his judgement to himself.

“They seem too well-armed for Crime Lords. Perhaps backed by the Sith or First Order? The walkers give me pause that this gang has proper support from one of the usual suspects,” the padawan remarked.

Kiran Arlos

K
Objective: 4-Show them the way 5-Find forgiveness
Allies: SSC

"Watch this Kiran!" A little girl exclaimed as she ran through the field, holding what seemed to be a kite like structure. Kiran showed the biggest smile that he could have ever had as he watched the little girl, his sister to be exact having as much as she could. He looked back to see his mother and father sitting down with his younger brother, waving their hands his way.

Kiran glanced back to his sister and she was gone, and he panicked a little bit as he quickly looked back to where his family was and they were gone too. The young man started to breath heavily and that is when he finally realized it as he stood alone on the field. He was dreaming...

Kiran had long pondered if he would ever stop having these, while they didn't make him cry, they made him remember though, the bad not the good. And that in itself is what Kiran hated the most...

"Kiran!" A voice called out again that shook the young man from his small snooze. He rubbed his face slightly as he stood up and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night."

"Well, pull yourself together, we will be landing any moment." He left the room as Kiran glanced up to the ceiling for a moment and wondered on his dream. Kiran let out a small sigh as he tapped his holster to ensure the blaster pistol was still there and he started to walk out of the room.

"Sithspit..." Kiran muttered as he glanced back to the room he was in and then walked back inside as he reached for the lightsaber he had forgotten.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Post# 7

Deception continued until Althenea was so far away she was beyond reach. ~My daughter is safe.~ Had been ever since this turned into a battlefield. At her end Natoline was quieter, more accepting of her part. There was no control anywhere. Apex of any ability she'd have. Sio misunderstood her last act, because her levitation continued upward, such as it was. Reality being pulled up into their small tornado, along with almost all of their clones around them, most of them smashed before her eyes by Sio. Trapped, pressed, she was going on her own terms. She couldn’t have beaten two Masters, and had no intention or want of harming either. That was their difference. Whatever [member="Tempest"] did here would shield Sio perhaps to keep her safe, she could do that much for her, but their storm needed no assistance to be blown far out of reach.

Memories of what happened next, even with her long practiced handling of wind and connection to it were faint at best. Metal hit bodies, debris collided, her tornado pulled upward and away, Sio’s shattering of what little grace she had inside that small funnel made for quicker exit, perhaps that was a gift more than being torn to pieces by a thousand cuts. Roaring winds across her body. Not big tornado, size of their room, but then it didn’t need to be, and Sio would know this wasn't her first time within their minature grasp. Lump of metal shattered shoulder, she hid her pain. ~Nobody elses fault but mine. You never failed anyone. Goodbye.~ In her last, she didn’t want other children to suffer for her fall, or to cause more pain. She gave sio strong impression to not watch, to closer her eyes and remember her how she used to be, block the rest out. Watching down upon her mother for her last time, she had momentary peace.

Inside their storm.

Armored but that mattered less here. Further pain could not be hidden, as next chunk of metal caught her side, breaking ribs and pushing them upward, giving her unsightly appearance to come. Thankfully her next wound was to bring passing mercy, across back of her neck to daze Natoline from full feeling, breaking much of her upper back and giving her hanging neck, reshaping her body slightly. She was certainly strong with their force, but physically no, her formerly broken and rebuilt back from times past did not receive her final strike well, metal beam next hitting central to her, and severing her spine.

Legs limp, she would not walk again. Her price. Scattered somewhere off distant, she wouldn’t feel much of what happened next, or recall it. Only emptiness at what lay remaining. Carried off by our formerly mysterious stranger far from here. Different woman, different life.

Fin for Natoline.
OOC:
Sorry ladies and gents wanted to exit her, thanks for all her fun over the years!

(8)
[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Tempest"]

Siobhan did not need any shielding or help keeping her safe. She had the control and apparently the tornado was not that massive to begin with. The clones were pulled into the storm. Some would be smashed across the thoroughly wrecked room, others pulled up by the wind and meet a grisly end outside.

Were these all Uos clones? Who knew, but these would not survive. Siobhan anchored herself to the ground, becoming the immovable object. All around here there was chaos and destruction as the room was wrecked, but the storm was being blown away by the push of the Force Mistress.

Thing was, Natoline was still levitating. She was shooting directly into the storm. In the light of the fact that throughout the day Siobhan had sensed nothing except insanity, psychosis and desperation from the girl, it had not been a stretch for her to assume she was incapable of rational thought at this point. Planning had never been something she showed any skill for.

Siobhan gave up on trying to steer the storm after having violently pushed it away and shot up into the sky. Her intent still not to harm Nato. What did she want to do then? Talk her down? Simply make sure she did not get hurt? Truth be told, she did not know. It was not rational calculation that guided her actions. So she shot into the storm like a big bird. That was not a good idea. The tornado had weakened, but it still took all her strength to avoid being blown away. "No!" She saw metal debris crash into Nato. More chunks of metal were raining down upon the girl and Siobhan reached out with her power, tossing away debris and trying to grab Nato to pull her to safety.

Too late. Nato was gone and had vanished from her sight. Siobhan could distantly perceive her in the Force, but then was showered by debris as well. White hot pain surged through her body when she was struck, the force of the winds engulfed her as she was tossed around.

Siobhan was in freefall and, giving up on flight, summoned the Force around her body in a protective cocoon. Impact upon the ground threw up dust and mud and created a large crater. Slowly Siobhan crawled out of the big hole and got to her feet.

She reached out with the Force, trying to sense Nato. She breathed a sigh of relief when she felt the girl was alive, but her presence was distant and growing smaller with every moment. Siobhan was not going to chase after her. "Goodbye. I'm sorry. I'll look after Adril and Livia," she said quietly, then removed her bekar helmet.

Her hair was tousled and sweaty, her face covered in sweat and dried tears. She wiped a fresh tear from her face. Not far away from her lay an Uos clone. Apparently the storm had pulled him away, too. His legs had been crushed by debris and he was covered in blood. "You...," he did not get any further because Siobhan simply crushed his heart. That was a grisly way to die, but he deserved it.

"Tempest, Nato's gone. We're...done here. Let's go," she spoke mechanically. Her voice was void of emotion, like that of a robot. It was as if she had shut down. Her body ached, both from the battle with the legion of Uos goons, and the effect of the fall. So Siobhan limped away.

(9)

She could sense the Noghri's feeling of triumph. He was exultant and had good reason to, for she had made little to now headway. She was not his equal in physical combat. It was humiliating to be struck down by such a creature. Unthinkable for a matriarch of the Xioquo! That was the problem. She realised that she'd been making the same mistake as those matriarchs she'd scorned, by believing herself to be invincible.

But she had an asset that the alien did not. Faer, as her people called it. The power of the spirits. The Sky Woman called it the Force and claimed it was an energy field binding the universe together. Her people had believed it was a gift from the Goddess to her children, but Zyanya had long ago realised that Myrou was nothing but a monster. Regardless, it was her gift. It gave her the power to smite her enemies and destroy them. A ethereal voice resonated inside her mind. Let go, sister. Embrace your gift. Trust it. The power shall be yours. One day you shall shred your adversaries. Pull their eyes out far enough so that they can look upon their mewling, mutilated faces. In this moment, she understood.

Her breathing relaxed, her heartbeat seemed to steady and focus was written over her face. The Noghri came at her again, but the Force flowed through her tired muscles to give her the strength and speed to meet his attacks, acrobatically dancing out of the way as she lured him closer into her net. Elegant, but efficient parries to meet his strikes and conserve energy.

When she ducked under a massive horizontal cut, she swung her leg backwards over his head, ramming her boot into the alien's face. Her face was entire impassive, like a rock. Her next attack was not a physical one, but a mental one. She dug deep into the darkest recesses, in which she'd buried her most painful memories.

She fashioned them into the mental equivalent of a cannonball and launched it at him with all her power. The mental ball slammed into his mind, leaving him dazed. An aggressive swipe of her Force imblued blade at his sword hand knocked the weapon out of his grasp. It cluttered to the ground and she held the point of her blade at this throat. To his credit, the Noghri did not waver. Rather he looked her directly in the eye. "You fought honourably. I yield. My life is yours to take," he spoke.

Sweat trickled down Zyanya's forehead. The battle had tired her out. It would be so tempting to take his life now. She could gourge herself on his life force. It was what many a Xioquo matriarch would have done simply to show off her power. They were so fond of wasting useful assets. "No, I shall spare you. You're a worthy opponent, and will serve me," she said quietly and she looked towards the throng, including Tanaka, and raised her voice for all of them to hear. "I claim victory. I've found the Noghri warrior we sought. Lakhgraib, clan Bakh'tor, kneel before your mistresses."

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Charlyra Araano"] [member="Taiden Keth"] [member="Audren Sykes"], Ice
Enemies: Soon (tm)
2/35

Hearing that Sio wouldn't join them today, it saddened her a bit but she could understand it. As the medbay doors opened, the stench immediately hit her like there were a thousand of dead people inside. Now to think about it, this little thought of hers would be the half-truth. Not only that the place wasn't bad enough to live in, but these people needed to suffer for the fights of the other, didn't they? She sighed as the both continued to move towards the living dead. There were already people getting aggressive, shouting, some mumbling to themselves. Nima had been in much more weird situations like these so it didn't hit her that much , but she could understand Charlyra's reaction. "It's only going to get uglier from here, Charlyra. Better puke now and not in the battlefield." She said with a sad smile even though it was supposed to be a joke, a very real one. Then they've arrived to the scene where the green Twi'lek lady was shouting towards the holocomms and to those that were listening to her. As she saw the two people with lightsabers, and a huge mutated wolf come in the scene, the talks suddenly stopped and all the attention turned towards them. Looks were grim, almost like they would freeze up the whole scene.

“Did you come here to kill us?” The green Twi’lek asked, looking at Ice, her expression showed that she was ready for such a thing. “No.” Nima could only reply as her words were cut by the Twi’lek rather harshly. “Then get the kark out of my face. You’ve done enough damage already.” She was quick to reply back. Well, that was indeed a scene that she didn’t want to live, but she could understand the agressiveness. After all, they were living in a not suitable place after all, and now this... This was bad. Charlyra wanted to leave the scene, and she wanted to as well, but of course they still needed to help those people. So, being the Jedi Master that she was, she remained and nodded to Charlyra, sending a message telephatically. “I’ll call you when this is over.” Then added. “Wish me luck.” And then her attention returned to the scene. Now, how could an antisocial Jedi Master deal with such hate... We are about to find out. “Look, I understand you.” Her words were cut again. “You understand?!?! You DON’T KARKING UNDERSTAND ABOUT ANYTHING!” She started to shout, her shout would compete with the medbay's. “Kessel has never been a good place to live. It’s all crime, slavers, and slaves. It has no culture, no medical care, no education, nothing. We are... were... a bunch that ran away from that life, and built ourselves a good place to live in these circumstances. We are no trained warriors, healers or leaders. We learnt them as we live... Until we got in the crossfire of your stupid battles. This is no natural illness, we are not stupid. Jedi, Sith... The Sith are at least willing to kill after damaging us. And what do the Jedi DO? You come and tell that you are willing to help after the damage has been done, when you, and your stupid battles, are the ones that hurt us in the first place.” Then she added with a sigh. “You are karking hypocrites. Now get the kark out of here. We can deal with it ourselves. We didn’t need you anyway.”

Nima sighed. The truth hurt, didn’t it? But she had no intention to give up, even though they didn’t clearly want the help. “You and what army?” She asked. “Look, you are right, we karked up..” Well, language rule was broken but it was necessary for the intensity of this situation. “I am not going to try and change your thoughts. But your people, the ones that you’ve tried to keep alive for so long, are dying now and it’s the time for someone to do something. I know you don’t want Jedi’s help, but accept mine, as an individual. If you try to deal with them alone, you'll lose more of your people. And I have the people, necessary equipments and training to destroy whatever is out there and hurting you. Don’t think of me as one of them, but a person with a lightsaber and a huge mutated wolf willing to help. Whatever this is, I will find you the cure. And save your people. This is not a Jedi’s, but my promise. And I keep my promises.” She said, then added. “Will you allow me to help you?” The green Twi’lek sighed.

“You promise that? Or is it another lie of the Jedi?” She said, Nima could see that she was in conflict. And that was normal. Nima nodded. “I am a Twi’lek too. You can understand if I am lying or not.” She was sincere in her words, and then let out a smile. Green Twi’lek sighed once again, then nodded and activated the holo-projector just in front of herself. “This is the researcher that I was talking about, maybe you heard.” She said, and continued. “He told us that he has found a trace of what’s happening out there. He was too eager to go and investigate, and we were desperate so we let him out. The first hour was fine, we had communication. But after that, when he said he arrived at the deep mine’s entrance... there was static. He shouted, shouted and shouted.... And then the communication cut. We were trying to reach, but... no response for now. We believe the worst had happened.” Probably that was the case. In all her experiences, shouting before communications were cut wasn’t a good thing.

“He's probably gone... But if he found something there, then we’ll need to push further. The deep mines, you said. Give me the location, and I’ll take the search from there.” She said simply. There was no time to chit-chat. “And I will return with the cure.” She nodded, then the green Twi’lek nodded at the ones that were in the room other than the two. They came with a datapad that contained some information about the area. Things didn’t seem too good. “Thanks.” The green Twi’lek said, and Nima nodded, starting to move towards the exit. Then she sent a message to the allies around, with the happiness that she had managed to find a lead. “Think I got a lead. Meet me back at the entrance.” Then another for Taiden. “Come to the medbay and we’ll move together from there.”

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc16Y9fiCvQ

When her freighter emerged into realspace, Sorel took one look at the Maw and drew in a sharp intake of breath.

It was once said that only an idiot would attempt to enter this part of space. The Maw was a cluster of black holes, at the center of the Maw Nebulae. The ionising gases being drawn into it made the cluster visible and made it one of the Wonders of the Galaxy.

Sorel knew the official description of the area. She’d memorised it before she set off.

Because of the intense gravity of the black holes, the entire Kessel system was slowly being drawn into the Maw. The stability of the cluster itself was something of a mystery, with some believing that an advanced civilisation might have constructed it, rather than it merging together like a normal cluster would.

Most of the area of the Maw was saturated in radiation, plasma, and strong gravitational forces. Any ship's captains that neared the edge of the Maw would notice pieces of their ships being pulled apart. But it was most notable — or was that infamous — because smugglers and criminals sometimes used it as a shortcut past the Kessel Run.

Whatever the formal version, Sorel knew one thing. The view was breathtaking.

The Maw stretched before her, the collection of black holes sucking the life from the nearby stars. Long streamers of gas threaded their way into the monstrous whirlpools of gas and dust that marked the location of those black holes. The holes themselves were invisible, of course.

But the gas and dust marked their location. There were quite a few of them.

She checked her map. Kissel was right on the edge and she punched in the coordinates.

It was an odd planet. Not even spherical. It was lumpy and misshapen, small and orbited a small, fierce, blue-white star. It’s lack of mass meant it couldn’t even hold on to an atmosphere.

“Nearly there Kaytoo,” she said cheerfully.

The droid remained silent.

Objective 4:
7/38

Orihime looked at Joza and they were getting reports that Sorel had went ahead of them from the droid who was looking at her designation as she entered the ship. "Oh Sorel went ahead of us, I need to get my own ship." She looked at Joza with a nod of her head though when she sat in there offering her hands to the zeltron. She had a look on her face though leaning back there in the seat. "Alright lets go and have some fun meeting with the people and who knows maybe just maybe we'll get to catch up to Sorel and tie her down so she stops running off. That girl is always so antsy." Orihime said it as a joke but well she rather liked hanging out with Sorel and between her and Joza it was a great time to be a padawan when you had all of the cool things they could do.

Objective 4: Play Diplomat
Allies: [member="Orihime Ike"] | [member="Sorel Crieff"]
Post #4

Upon hearing that Sorel had gone on ahead, a frown of confusion creased Joza’s lips, but it quickly disappeared. “Very well, we will take your ship. I’m not the galaxy’s best pilot.” She wasn’t even the galaxy’s okayest pilot. More like the galaxy’s most barely passable pilot. The Zeltron could get herself from point A to point B if necessary, but she much preferred to have an experienced pilot. She’d inherited some of her father’s traits, his expertise in piloting not being one.

“I’m sure we’ll regroup with her shortly. Sorel’s a responsible one, that’s for sure.” A faint smile touch her lips, then faded as she felt her heart drop as she struggled for a moment to try and word her next thought. If she was going to apologize to Sorel, perhaps Orihimie ought to know what had transpired between them. It would either make things less awkward, or way more awkward. But the two younger women seemed to be close friends from what she could tell.

“Orihime, listen. Sorel and I had a…clash a little while back. It was my fault, and I’m not sure if she’ll be able to forgive me for it.” The Zeltron deflated slightly in her seat, clasping both hands and twiddling her thumbs in moderate anxiety. A sudden thought struck her. “Has she mentioned anything like that? Her and I fighting?”

Objective 5:
8/38

Cathbodua was moving with attention tot he smaller details as she took her medical bag. Heading over as she looked over some of the reports on the data forearm pad with a bow of her head. "Master [member="Rayliav'enci"], this is Cathbodua of the circle of healers. Com us should you need anything while we are in the field. We have medial ships and transports for the operations as needed." She was looking at it and sending some fo the informtation grabbing the survival pack with her injecto going into a holster near the new mesh. that was being tested out. She knew how to make it work as the mesh mail betweenthe top layer and her bodysuit which was also being worked on to become something new. It gave her plenty to do while giving the feedback to sasori for the lightweight material.

Objective 4:
9/38

Orihime was looking at Joza as they sat there and the zeltron was speaking to her. The doors closing as the mention of her dueling and fighting with Sorel came up and several thoughts went across her mind from Joza or Sorel had briefly turned to the darkside to cat fight... Really it could have been anything if she wasn't careful she might upset her friend by making to lgiht of it but she did know a few things that might spark a duel between friends. Orihime looked at her and nodded her head in understanding leaning closer and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Hey now it will be alright, jedi are about forgiveness and don't hold grudges." Usually but there were plenty of exceptions. "Besides I have wanted to duel Sorel when she takes the last snack cake on missions as well. It happens. The real thing is you have to be kind and work to improve the situation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom