Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-Common Battle Cry

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[video]https://youtu.be/al5LruvguqI[/video]​

JUST OUTSIDE OF CSA SPACE

Kay had been working on this for weeks. Soon after the Sith blockade of CSA's trade routes from the Core had begun, she began working tirelessly to get around it. She had secured ancient routes, the maps given to her by [member="HK-36"] and with the help of [member="John Locke"] and [member="Gir Quee"] , she had them checked and cleared for transpot.

Now it was time for another course of action to be taken place at the same time. While refugees and goods were brought safely through the secret routes by hired smugglers, she had the amazing people at Lucern Labs create decoy transport and cargo vessels prepared. Through back channels and word of mouth, Kay had hired mercenaries to act as CSA crew members to ambush the Sith pirate boarding parties and to stop them from thinking that they could continue to steal from her.

It was time for the blockade to end.

Kay stood at the bridge of one of the transport vessels that was making it's way through hyperspace on it's way back from the Core. She wore her light armour brandishing the Commenori colours, with a blaster on her hip and her holdout pistol tucked into her left sleeve. An ever present cup of tea was held in one of her hands while she watched the stars move in quick streaks of light. As far as she was aware, the transport and cargo vessels were stopped by gravity wells. Now it was time to see if those rumours were true.

Now was the time for her battle cry.

Kay wasn't going to allow herself to be backed into a corner any more.

Bridge, W/[member="Lady Kay"]

On that same bridge stood another. A newer face among the CSA deserted from Silver Ranks. Jade Whisperwind, sister of the wild Seraya. Though why she was here she could not tell except that the force had willed it so. Her face older, hair longer and now the Old familiar brown Robes were gone as well. What was left of the Jedi may had thought themselves old school, but that was a lie.

The Galaxy was changing, and so were the Jedi.

They adapted. She adapted.

Brown eyes watched the Blockade as they moved closer and she cleared her throat, clad only in spacers trousers and a light blue tank-top, boots, and saber at her side.

CSA was having problems with the Sith and Pirates.

"Ma'am. Jade Whisperwind at your service."

Caedyn Arenais

C
S1Sqzvc.gif
Starfighter: Luke Skywalker's X-Wing
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
Caedyn had received word from Commenor, though he himself had not been in CSA space in recent days but instead spending time within the Silver Jedi territories as well as his Master, [member="Asha Hex"]'s company. The Sith Blockade thus far had kept him from returning home, the Empires warbirds coming down hard on anything coming and going, so much so that the Systems Alliance was waning under the stress and need for resources. Today, that was to stop and the Commenor Systems Alliance was finally stepping forward into the field of War.

Backed into a corner with no where else to go, even a frightened animal would find the strength to go through it's aggressor in order to survive, it was simply the way of all living things. Survival of the fittest and the Dark Lord of the Sith had finally pushed the Commenori Queen one step too far.

Caedyn remained on standby as the stars screamed passed his Fighters canopy, the stream lines of hyperspace flight taking him ever closer to Home. He would wait until his Mother had given the word for the attack to commence and then he would jump into the fray. The chances were high that he would be picked up on scanners but with the Systems Alliance using hidden hyperlanes thanks to friends of the Queen, perhaps it was a good thing that Caedyn would become another decoy for which the Sith Armada would not suspect the full force of Commenor's mercenary fleet.

"Double check everything R-four" Caedyn spoke through the intercom to the Astromech seated within the top of the Fighters hull, his co-pilot was a loyal little droid though neither of them had seen a lot of war time combat. The old Skirmish and small time battles were one thing but like the war that had reached Kashyyyk, Caedyn was once again feeling extremely tense knowing the chances and life expectancy of any fighter pilot heading into such a hell.

"I'm not gonna jump us out until the last possible second. As soon as we do, be ready to unlock the S-Foils. This is going to be intense...".

[member="Jade Whisperwind"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

ES-06

E

" Z1 come to take control, continue on route " getting up ES-06 he had all his armor but his helmet on moving down the hallway to Hangar reaching out with his black gloves armored at the forearm tapping the code in he entered the Hangar. His boots making a ting as he stepped down the metal stairs stepping into his Starfighters ladder climbing into the cockpit he put his helmet on. Once in his helmet, he started the engines opening the Hangar doors as he flew out towards some local resources they wanted to snatch up as it was rare.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssj43GUuzHw[/video]

Rex was making his way on board one of the TSE blockade ships. He was using ay-92-aquila-starfighter, he docked and killed the security team that had been sent to stop him. He realised he was surrounded by dead men and women, NFU and FU alike. Not that they knew it yet. Officers and Sith acolytes, They would all die as he began a ritual. Rex smiled this was all part of the plan. Infest a TSE ship with Rakghouls, next idea use this plague ship to hurt CSA and TSE. Rex giggled he couldn't wait to see who showed up and how surprised they would be. He found a safe spot to begin his little ritual. It would be felt throughout the whole fleet as he channelled the darkside.

He started the ritual by pouring darkside energies into the Muur Talisman. His Muur talisman. He had killed three acolytes on his way in that he used as part of the ritual using their own energies to boost the Muur talisman. It would turn the non force users. All of them would turn into rakghouls. However the other force users would be killed by their fellows or by Rex using their energies. It would take some time to complete the ritual but once completed his plan would begin.

He knew [member="Lady Kay"] would be here along with anyone else who supported her. What he didn't know was she was already here. But he thought this was brilliant, he was sure that more groups would join the battle before long. He was sure [member="Ahani Najwa"] would appear soon enough. The rest of the disciples. Maybe soon maybe later. "Come Lady Kay, I wish to test your metal, I wish to see how you bleed." He would cackle. He couldn't wait for the CSA to fight.

Watch brother
I will destroy
The CSA
It was precious to you
and now you will see
you will watch as I burn it
burn it all to the group
Watch me brother
Because I will make you
relive it
again
and again....
[member="Caedyn Arenais"], [member="Jade Whisperwind"], [member="ES-06"]

(OOC: this will take maybe 3 to 4 posts)

[member="Rex Taff"] [member="ES-06"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Jade Whisperwind"] [member="Lady Kay"]

It had come, everything she feared would happen, war on commenors borders. Stardust took a deep breath as she walked onto the bridge looking out. She wore her her, sword on her right, blasters and sabers on her hips ready to go. She stepped to the right of lady kay as she shifted in her armor making it click a bit

the commenori knights are ready, once the sith board they will be cut down

She looked back forward, no one knew how this battle was to turn out, this could end in so many ways. Stardust pit her gelmet on feeling it click and secure her lekku as she looked forward again towards the lights racing passed. She turned and started towards the the passenger area as she looked upon the knights assembled

many of you have never experienced true battle, what we are going into today will be...more then I could wish for you. However I have faith in everyone here....WE WILL SHOW THESE SITH WE ARE NOT A FORCE TO BE MESSED WITH! THEY HAVE TAKEN INNOCENT PEOPLE RUNNING FROM WAR ANS HAS DONE ONLY THE FORCE KNOWS! Do not show them mercy for they shall show none. Fight for commenor, fight for it's people, those taken, and fight for her majesty queen kay....may the force guide us in this...

She turned and looked to a view port...this would be the fight to decide everything

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Jade Whisperwind"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="ES-06"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

The blockade's initial structure consisted of 2 line elements from one of the Sith Empire's fleets. The first was a pursuit line, comprised of smaller warships, mostly corvette and frigate class. The second was a torpedo line, featuring a pair of Voracitos-class Bombardment Spheres. There were other irregular units in the area - an attack line and heavy attack line among them - but these vessels in particular had been charged with maintaining the blockade and scanning any and all ships - not to mention observing for and dealing with any hostile ships attempting to run the Sith's blockade of the Core. Much of the Empire's naval presence was dedicated to, along with its First Order allies, loosely monitoring their soon-to-be-territory for any Alliance holdouts - as well as preventing enemy shipping from coming through.

As the decoy transports would approach, the pursuit line would move to engage. 3 Massassi-class corvettes, 3 Tachys-class pursuit corvettes, and 4 Carrack II-class Frigates were on the move towards them, with the two Bombardment Spheres locked onto the transports with their baradium missiles at reasonably long range. The command would come not from the Voracitoses, but from one of the Carrack IIs.

"This is the Sith frigate Regina. We have blockaded this hyperspace route to search for illegal shipping and Galactic Alliance dissidents. Power down your weapons and engines and prepare to be boarded. If you do not comply, we will have no choice but to destroy you."

The captain of the Regina hoped that this would be an easy search so he could let these people on their way. The Malgus was within range, after all.

Class | Name | Length | Shields | Hull | Weapons | Subsystems

Pursuit Line Omega
Massassi-class Corvette | Wesk 1 | 200m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Massassi-class Corvette | Wesk 2 | 200m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Massassi-class Corvette | Wesk 3 | 200m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Tachys-class Pursuit Corvette | Xesh 1 | 150m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Tachys-class Pursuit Corvette | Xesh 2 | 150m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Tachys-class Pursuit Corvette | Xesh 3 | 150m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Regina | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Sodrab | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Kingdom | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Belle Rouge | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100

Torpedo Line Alpha
Voracitos-class Bombardment Sphere | Magnificence | 2000m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Voracitos-class Bombardment Sphere | Alten's Nest | 2000m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBreHezAed4[/youtube]​

The Admiral walked aboard the rested ship, which had very minimal crew. At one time, it was a beacon of hope. Not just for Commenors forces, but for a forgotten people that once held Commenor and its leaders up, pushed them high. Made sure they could see over the horizon and more. But those days were over. A skeleton crew, left onboard to ensure the ship was maintained and kept from falling apart at dock, the bright beacon had become a dreadful tomb. Bermann was going to wipe the dust off of it, one last time.

He ordered his command staff and crewman from the ship he was assigned to by the Queen, and transferred them with him over to the Neutralizer. The current crew were absolutely confused at what was going on, they hadn't received any orders from command, or the royal family. Randomly, there were members of Commenor and Galderra on the ship, a complete mix of both. However, they were announced to the new Admirals position, and were curious about it just as much as they knew about it. However, they kept silent. It was obvious new orders had came in, and only he was privvy to them..... right?

Bermann reached the bridge of the ship and nodded to a communications officer, who prepared a communications broadcast throughout the ship. Video terminals would also have access to an imaging from the bridge to see their new Admiral, their new Captain, who was preparing to... release.... these 'secret' orders that they had all been waiting for. A smaller ship exited hyperspace nearby the great Neutralizer, having been granted clearance beforehand, taking up a position next to the Neutralizer.

Bermann looked down at the floor of the bridge, glancing up at the camera a couple times until he was notified the vast majority of the crew were now tuned in as much as possible. He took a breath, and opened his mouth; what came out of his mouth was to be his final speech.

qWpgpRa.png

"This is Admiral Anweald Bermann, Rear Admiral of the Commenor Systems Alliance. I know, you are all confused about my presence here today, not being warned beforehand, not able to prepare for my arrival. But what I am about to tell you will be shocking. At first, you will not believe a word I am saying, you will question me and my authority, you may want to strike against me, but I can do nothing except tell you the truth. Queen Arenais has gone on a mission, herself, to face down the Sith Empires blockade, to show them that Commenor is not weak, and we won't take Sithspit lying down. For obvious reasons, many of you did not know this. I did not know this, at first. Of course, you all question my ability to command, and just how I came across this position when you have never known me. I took on this role to protect my people, and the people of Commenor. But I can not sit back and watch as the person I have fought for, for nearly half of the years I continue to stand, the very person who saved my life, faces off against an armada of enemies who wish to intimidate us, and perhaps, threaten our very livelihood."

Bermann tossed his cane to the side, against the wall of the bridge and put his weight on his only good leg, the leg that was not cybernetic. He reached to his hip and drew one of the sheathed swords at his side, showing it to the camera. He tilted the sword, so it could be properly seen.

"Decimation, Token of Invocation. With this sword I give my loyalty to my land, my home, and my people. To those I care about, they will forever know my undying trust and sacrifice. For I am King Eddak Manod, of Fort Galderra. As a child, I watched my family die. As a young man, I watched our home burn. Twenty years ago I witnessed the Galactic Empire wrestle its collars on us. I fought each and every day. I ended the Gamorrean wars. I made our people stronger. But in the end, [member="Lady Kay"] was the one to finally release us from our bonds, proving that life would not end swiftly, that death would not be our only option. Today, I watch the Sith Empire push Commenor Systems Alliances borders, and I will not stand for it. I will not bend over and just let them rain fire and scorch the galaxy, the very place we have fought and died for, the place we have created families and settled in! For the good of the Alliance members! For the good of the refugees! For the good of Commenor and Galderra, for the good of the people, We Must Fight!"

Bermann jerked his sword in the air, twice, encouraging the men to rally. Some of the people on the bridge were scared, some were amazed, some rejoiced. Their King had returned! But he's a stranger taking over a Commenor ship. The old man had gone nuts. But some agreed, they couldn't let their Queen, or King, fight alone.

"For all those who choose not to join me, please leave the ship now. I will not force any of you to go into a mission I do not know the outcome of. But what I do know is, if we die, we will not have died realizing we let those we care about die alone!"

"Helmsman," he spoke out, ignoring the camera for a moment, "allow those who wish to leave, to do so. Then plot a hyperjump to this location," he ordered, walking over to the officer. "I want to thank all of you," Bermann looked back up the camera, "for serving your people, the only way you can. You are the heroes of the galaxy."

The ship would not leave yet, it had to prepare. It was loading its munitions, reserves, rations, and then it had to undock and prepare to hyperjump, coordinating with its partner ship, and clearing the Commenor Traffic Control. This would take time. Bermann just hoped he wouldn't be too late.

OOC: Not in battle/system yet

Preparing to: Board [member="Lady Kay"]'s vessel.

Armed With: Skin-Shears (Purple, Double Bladed Lightsaber)

Wearing: Resistance Epidermis. (Ultra Light Combat Suit.)

Why do they resist?

That was the question on The Amalgam's mind as the boarding shuttle headed to The Ship carrying Lady Kay. The Amalgam had volunteered to go on one of the boarding vessels. Not just because she smelled a dirty trick on the horizon--The Empire and First Order 'had' been putting their trade routes through a metaphorical Force choke for a while now--but because she had to test herself. So far, much of her activity since her re-emergence had been devoted to fixing and restoring her various connections to the underworld (When not harrassing [member="Maple Harte"], that is), but up to a point, true struggle had thus far been elusive. And the Dark Side--her Dark Side, anyway--required struggle to be healthy. She was still powerful--but her twenty-year 'hibernation' had not been without consequence. Her core offensive strengths in the Dark Side had survived...including her alchemy skill, thank Bogan--but a lot, a helleva lot, had been lost in the slumber. But the journey was just as important as the destination. She'd recover her full strength...someday.

But not today. Today, she would have to make do with what was still in her capacity...which, while quite a lot still left some gaps.

But she was The Amalgam. A Dark Evangelist. And today she would call on her still potent connection to the Dark Side to make The CSA ask themselves the same question she was asking...why they bothered...

On a purely surface level, she understood the motives...The CSA was hammered but not beaten, and their messy, ineffectual leaders had suffered a moment of clarity as to their situation and were rallying for the sake of survival, unwilling to join the Galactic Alliance in the dustpan of history...and they deluded themselves thinking it would not all be under the guidance of the Dark Side someday. That their citizens would not all be Imperial or First Order someday. And of course, to The Amalgam's endless exasperation with the unenlightened, hardly any of them asked themselves: Would that really be such a bad thing?. What had the messy, horrid flavors of democracy ever given them? Self Determination? The same thing would happen in the world she wanted to come true. The difference was that if you wanted to go higher, you had to prove you actually deserved it. Nearly any way to power would do...one need only be bold and aggressive. Or cautious and stealthy if that was their cake. The Amalgam liked a bit of both.

Wealth? Could be obtained with the self-determination. Their leaders were mostly soft, with a few tough nuggets in the right places to keep it all from imploding. The Empire was strength. It would unite them towards a greater purpose collectively than they could ever appreciate or understand individually.

The Sith had fought to bring order, real order, for centuries, and the disorganized masses of the ignorant had always been too visionless, too jealously guarding of a concept that they had learned about only in ease, and never learning to really appreciate it save on an abstract, seperated level.

The Amalgam appreciated freedom--she had struggled for hers. She knew the feeling of real freedom, how precious it was when it was obtained

She had been so appreciative of her freedom upon obtaining it through tearing out her master's knowledge telepatically and then killing the domineering witch that she had discarded her birth name, taking her current name to symbolize her freedom. The freedom that she had won with the powers of darkness.

Most of their lives would not even change all that much, she thought as the shuttle got within range of the docking ports.

Sure...examples would be set...a world full of people might occasionally get forced to eat a metaphorical pistol...but it wasn't like their own governments hadn't already had the blood of millions on their hands, often doing the exact things they despised the Empire for doing. Did those people really expect someone like her to believe that they were unwilling to do truly hideous things for their survival, often in ways that flew in the face of their so-called 'principals.'

At least the Sith never apologized or tried to hide the weight of their crimes.

She was at the front of the docking port with Imperial Commandos, all having come heavily armed. She, in her normal appearance of a stunning, curvy woman with fair skin, clad in a skin tight, off white, segmented combat suit. Clutched in her left hand were her "Skin Shears." The Lightsaber-Staff was a dark metal, set with dark or purple gemstones near respective power cells. Her purple eyes glanced at the stoic leader of the crack commando unit. They were all clad in the heavy duty stuff, black armor with exoskeletons and targeting systems in their helmets giving a red glare to their eyes

"Do this often?" she asked in a husky tone, with a friendly smile. No one was fooled. Men like them never were with someone like The Amalgam.

But the Imp Leader gave a professional nod. "This'll be my hundredth, milord."

"Oooo, your first centennial. I remember my first centennial. Had pizza to celebrate. "

The soldier looked at her. The Amalgam returned his stare with a simple smile. There was silence between them for ten seconds. All the other soldiers subtly went tense.

The lead Commando finally thought to fill the dead, tense silence.

"How many boardings you done?"

"Its not my first can-opening, lets just say that..." she answered pleasantly with empty purple eyes, holding the stare as she heard the docking clamps. She tensed, feeling the hostility on the other side as the mechanisms that would force their side open went to work. Bulkheads had been sealed. She wasn't surprised. She knew it had been a good idea to come along.

"Get behind me..." she told the other soldiers as the seals blew and the door was forced open.

The Amalgam stepped out of the ship first, her purple blades hissing out of the black hilt like a snake. She smiled at the men all pointing guns.

"Ah, I missed this..." The Amalgam huffed as the first bolt came. She slipped into her Niman without a second thought, spinning her staff around her body, the Dark Side hissing the locations of the bolts as they were batted away by violet rods. Her dark, polluted presence in the Force was surely showing up to any Jedi knight on the vessel, and she could distantly since a few nodules of the hated light aboard as she mimicked a technique of Shien and redirected a bolt in an unrefined way, towards a person's chest, moving forward at almost inhuman speed, carving through three and slicing into more as blaster fire headed her way, which she batted away efficiently as the soldiers on the boarding shuttle opened fire, picking off a number of the defenders as purple blades tore through virtuous flesh.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

[member="Anweald Bermann"]

[member="Jade Whisperwind"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdG29qLBizE​

Kor Vexen

Aboard The Baal in transit, Gehenna Fleet
Investigate trade route for suspicious activity

General Vexen stood on the bridge, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared out at the infinity that was hyperspace, his fleet making pace through the galaxy on their way to the Core. It had been some time since he visited the Core, the last time having been to wreak destruction and havoc upon the former Galactic Alliance after the Sith Empire had stormed the crown city of the Core, Coruscant, and tore them apart from within. Since then the systems that were once apart of the Galactic Alliance were under something of a blockade between those who struck the hammer blow to the largest bastion of peace and democracy in the Galaxy. Yet something tugged at the back of Vexen's mind, and he was fully aware that this would become something more than a simple attempt to run the blockade. To whom the Force was tugging at his conscious for was a mystery still, but one he intended to find out.

The Gehenna fleet throttled itself through hyperspace, the crew and soldiers aboard each of the vessels already making preparations for combat once they've exited and arrived in the system; better to be prepared than caught off guard after all. Vexen's armored visage would appear on screens throughout the ship as his vocoded voice spoke out, " Make ready for deployment. I want fighters ready to launch and boarding pods prepped. That is all. " It was a short and blunt message, uncharacteristic of Vexen's usual grand speeches that he gave. But his men did not question it. There were few things that they would question, lest they suffer Vexen's wrath for failing to be ready after he had given an order. They were loyal to him and would give their lives carrying out his orders, for both him and the prosperity of the Empire that they fought to protect and nurture. They would be the tip of the spear that struck out against all those who opposed them, and Vexen the one who wielded that spear. A mighty Legion indeed.

An officer would approach Vexen as the armored Anzati had his contemplation interrupted, a report ready to be made, " Sir, we are approaching our destination soon. We've received word of some of our own are screening some vessels, but nothing too out of the ordinary. " Vexen would continue to stare out into hyperspace as he mulled the officer's words over. Their destination put them roughly around Commenor space; would they be so foolish to test the Sith Empire as well? It had not gone so well for their allies in the past. He would wave off the officer, all his vessels already being prepped. If anything, it would be a routine check of the system, and to strike fear into them with a show of strength. Yet the Force continued to nudge his conscious and lead him to anticipate it being much more than what many would expect.

[member="Anweald Bermann"]

Gehenna Fleet
Lead Ship |
The Baal - Ferrata Class Corps Assault Carrier

Composition |
[Star Destroyers]
The Gusion - Marr Class Star Destroyer
The Agares - Marr Class Star Destroyer
The Astaroth - Angral Class Star Destroyer

[Cruisers]
The Dantalion - Eradicator Class Heavy Cruiser

[Carriers]
The Barbatos - Vyitka Class Escort Carrier
The Vual - Vyitka Class Escort Carrier
The Crocell - Vyitka Class Escort Carrier

[Interdictors]
The Flauros - Incapacitator Class Interdiction Cruiser
The Vapula - Incapacitator Class Interdiction Cruiser

[Frigates]
The Shax - Velox Class Fast Frigate
The Orias - Velox Class Fast Frigate
The Kimaris - Velox Class Fast Frigate

Total Length | 12,337 meters (12.337 km)

Aboard one of [member="Lady Kay"]'s transports

Candez Stoon pulled the goggles down, and then the multiple zoom lenses over his right eye. Looking over the arm he had been given by [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]. Sometimes, it still wasn't so comfortable. Sometimes it didn't work. Perhaps due to his continuous tinkering, despite being told not to tinker with it. But he was a tinkerer, a maker of weapons. And he had managed to fit his electric glove over it, a rather permanent modification that gave a shocking touch. With him aboard the transport was the crew of Salty Mynok, his personal ship that currently was not with them.

Candez had been asked to come along by Stardust, and he still owed many favors to her. But one day...one day he would be done. And he'd be out there again, free. Once sure the modifications were set on his arm, he started looking over his weapon. "What a fun trip this is, eh?" he asked over to Yam. And, he got the usual grunted response.

[member="The Amalgam"]

Lady Kays Vessel,
Engaging Amalgam
Hangar?

Her answer it seemed would come all on its own. She felt the small seed of evil burst to life nearby. Amalgam was running loose and she could feel it. Anger, fear, Death.

These are things not of a Jedi.
These are things not of the light.

Without a word she took her leave with a bow and began to move through the dense halls. She shouldered her way past troopers fleeing, and pilots scrambling to their hangars and respective birds. Chaos overtook the halls ahead and on the other side of the doors she could smell the acrid smoke of burning meat.

Flesh no doubt.

She reached the door to the hangar, pressed her palm against it and it slid open. She stood silhouetted in the door way, and a silver cylinder snapped from her belt into her outstretch palm. It met with a meaty smack, ignited with a snap hissssss and then a dull thrum droning noise. Blue Sapphire blade added a new sheen of color to the room. Her eyes locked with the other woman's. She bowed.

Her left foot slid back, her right forwards and she held the blade outstretched, elbow locked in the traditional Makashi salute with a small little bow.

"Your Sword please."

"We can be civilized folks can't we?" She quipped.

[member="Jade Whisperwind"] [member="The Amalgam"]

Kay's transport
Hangar

Stardust felt them coming, she turned as she flicked her sabers to her hands and took a breath, her visors shining the lights off of it. The pull of war that addicting feeling was starting to run through her veins. That sweet adrenalin running its course as she watched the ship slowly clamp onto them. Any moment she knew this battle would begin soon enough

get ready!

She watched the doors open and blaster fire began at them, yet she felt a cold feeling and frowned as she started forward watching soldiers being cut down. She looked side seeing a ally arriving and frowned...she wished it could be civil but seeing what she witnessed

This battle would have no mercy

I think being civil is out of this
She ignited both her sabers, a black and white blade snapping and hissing as she gave them a spin

you can go with her path or you can be struck down....either way I do not care....
She got on a defensive pose ready just incase

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Peps: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Jade Whisperwind"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

Tin slid a weting stone along her blade as the transport ship came closer, it not taking long for the decoy to be picked up by the Sith forces blockading the hyperspace routs. Why they did such she did not know, what became of those caught by the Sith she did not want to know, slavery was a probably thing, but even the Sith did not need that many people. She would not be surpirsed if half of those captured by the Sith meant a very un-ethical end at the empires hands.

The yellowed skinned Twi'lek peaked her ears up as [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]'s voice range through the room, a small smile appearing across her face. "Finally I get to use my skills for something other then wild beasts, hope the Sith have enough soldiers to go around, I hate sitting out". Though such a mission was not going to be easy, taking on a Sith ship with this small force would be difficult, hopefully they would be able to catch them off guard. The Twi'lek taking position at the door way as the Sith began their boarding procedure like normal, the feel of adrenaline welling up inside her as the mental clock counted down.

As the door was blown off she was surprised when apparently some soldiers on their side fired, instantly a red blade from the Sith side coming to life, deflecting the bold back towards the CSA mercenaries. "Trigger happy idiots" she remarked, her own yellowed bladed saber staff coming to life, floating in the air as it's illuminated blade blocked the deflected fire coming back into the ship from the flamboyant Sith. Unfortunately she could not save all those, some being cut down by the Sith as she charged into the small transport, her purple blade cutting through the mercenaries with ease.

It did not take long for the CSA Jedi to react [member="Jade Whisperwind"] stepping forward to confront the Sith in a manner that seemed mute, it was clear both sides wanted to fight, but if it meant she could keep up the Jedi reputation of wanting peace so be it. "You expect the Sith to be civilized, that is some optimism" she replied, coming up besides the Jedi knight, her yellow saber staff ignited, "though I do have to say, a Sith using a purple blade, that is interesting, or is such a trophy from a Jedi you killed"? Such a blade usually mean a balance in the force of the person using it, but the dark feeling from this Sith threw that thought out.

Vili Ozouf

V
Allies: [member="Atlas Kane"]
Equipment: Sol & Mani

Boots clanging on the metallic floor Vili’s hands gripped at the belt he wore, thumbs dug into it. Eyes casting a glance down to those who stood around busying themselves with the maintenance of the vessel. The smell of anti-disinfectant clung to the halls, the scent assaulting his nose, bringing back memories of the med-bay after the fall of Coruscant. How he’d been trapped beneath rubble in an attempt to escape the collapsing Jedi temple. Death had come seeking Vili in his moment of weakness, it sought to consume the Sith, to take him to the great beyond. It was his sheer willpower and determination that kept Vili alive, his need to die in combat, not as some helpless individual. To have died beneath rubble would’ve been unfitting for the Valkyri.

There was no armor on the Sith’s body, his chest bare, his hair neatly combed back and ending in a pony-tail the sides freshly shaven revealing the ruins which had been tattooed onto his scalp. The symbols carrying meanings only others like him could begin to understand. Vili had finally been entrusted with another mission and it was something as pointless as inspecting the blockade holding the CSA at bay. Blocking their trade routes. At Vili’s side stood a Sith only slightly shorter than himself. The Sith radiated the malevolent energy of the dark, he was of a higher rank than Vili and of course was the one he’d been commanded to “shadow”.

“Do you truly think those cowards would attempting to ram the blockade? Last I heard Commenor was supposedly a peaceful galactic power? Thought they were supposed to be so much smarter? Wiser?” Rolling his eyes the Valkyri looked out the viewport on their right into the blur of blues and violets that were hyperspace before the viewport turned opaque. As they neared the bridge, Vili felt a sudden lurching in his core. His stomach tightening, if there was anything Vili hated more it was the idea of pacifism. It was unnatural, the way of the weak who were unable to properly defend themselves. The pacifists would’ve never survived the wilds of Midvinter. It was Vili and his clan that mowed down those who preached such ideals.

Yet deep within the Sith wished the CSA attempted something. The potential to battle those that they brought to battle, to show them what it meant to truly be a warrior. They would be but facsimiles in the presence of one who was born by battle, molded by it, was one with it. Right hand moving to thumb at the axe at his waist Vili walked onto the bridge alongside the Sith as the ship began to shift from hyperspace.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay looked over to [member="Jade Whisperwind"] with a turn of her head as the woman approached where she stood. "Thank you." That was all that she could say to her right now, for [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] had approached, giving her reassurances and speaking with some of the hired mercs and CSA personnel on board.

Right on cue, the transports began dropping out of hyperspace, pulled out by the gravity wells. As the star streaks diminished to pinkpricks out of the viewport, Kay clenched her jaw as she bore witness to what had awaited them. The Sith fleet was larger than she had expected. Did they anticipate her move?

The call for boarding and inspection came through. "Here we go..." Kay spoke to herself briefly, setting her tea cup down as she double-checked that her blaster was fully charged. Her Force signature was shrunken down to that of a small tree nut, something that would help aid her further on as this ambush took place.

"Take a few prisoners if you can. It could buy us time and leverage. This blockade and thievery is illegal. Our objective is to disrupt and distract them. Let's keep them occupied so that the others can get to safety. And be careful, for once they've realized what we're doing, they will not show us mercy." And for that she was confident.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] was trying to teach her a lesson, she knew, and her time was running out. Negotiations needed to begin soon. But would [member="Yasha Mantis"] still speak as a mediator? Or would she view Kay's reaction to the blockade as disruptive and leave the Commenor Queen to settle it alone? Either way, Kay didn't want her niece to be accused of being a part of it or have knowledge of it. That was the primary reason as to why she kept it from her.

She holstered her blaster as more people left the bridge in order to put a stop to the raiding parties. One way or another, this would all be over soon.

But it was just the beginning. Kay was well aware of that. Retaliation will come hard and swift. At least this time she could expect it.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"What the hell? Who authorized that boarding shuttle to launch?" The captain of the Regina yelled. "Try and tractor it!"

"It's out of range, sir!"

"Goddammit... Do we even know who's on board that thing? We could start an incident, give the rebels ammunition to support their cause!" He said, furor building. "We have at least a squad of Dark Troopers on board. Pack them in the other shuttle and get over to that transport - we need to stop whoever did this." With that, he opened up a channel to the transport. "This is the Regina to halted transports - we've just had an unauthorized launch from one of the boarding shuttles. We are sending over another boarding shuttle to deal with whoever or whatever launched."

The complement would soon launch, heading over to the transport the boarding shuttle had landed in. When the shuttle door opened, the Dark Troopers found themselves immediately under fire from Commenor mercenaries, but soon would begin to establish a defensive position in the hangar, large mechanized monstrosities supporting their smaller, more human counterparts. "We are under attack! Repeat, under attack! There are Jedi here! Repeat, Jedi have been found on board the transport!"

Immediately a call went out to the local attack line. Its arrival was quick - more important, however, was the arrival of the Incapacitator-class Interdiction Cruiser Chafe, which quickly activated its gravity wells to prevent the transports from escaping. Their cargo was far more precious alive than dead. They were supported by the Glory, an Eradicator-class Heavy Cruiser, and the commanding ship of the unit, the Angral-class Star Destroyer Malgus.

Apparently this wasn't going to be an easy examination after all.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Tin'tinag"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Jade Whisperwind"] [member="The Amalgam"]

Class | Name | Length | Shields | Hull | Weapons | Subsystems

Pursuit Line Omega
Massassi-class Corvette | Wesk 1 | 200m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Massassi-class Corvette | Wesk 2 | 200m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Massassi-class Corvette | Wesk 3 | 200m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Tachys-class Pursuit Corvette | Xesh 1 | 150m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Tachys-class Pursuit Corvette | Xesh 2 | 150m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Tachys-class Pursuit Corvette | Xesh 3 | 150m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Regina | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Sodrab | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Kingdom | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Carrack II-class Frigate | Belle Rouge | 400m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100

Torpedo Line Alpha
Voracitos-class Bombardment Sphere | Magnificence | 2000m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Voracitos-class Bombardment Sphere | Alten's Nest | 2000m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100

Attack Line Theta
Angral-class Star Destroyer | Malgus | 1975m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Eradicator-class Heavy Cruiser | Glory | 600m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100
Incapacitator-class Interdiction Cruiser | Chafe | 600m | 100 | 100 | 100 | 100 (Engaging gravity well generators)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7pkxLU5to[/youtube]​
qWpgpRa.png

"But.... sir," one of the crewman spoke up, who seemed to be from Commenor Systems Alliance, "if the Queen is gone... then we need to speak to the Senate, that is what they are for. And.... there are no Kings here, not anymore." "You're right," Bermann spoke up after turning to see the one speaking, "I am not your king, but your Queen is still alive out there. We don't know for how long, and I will not let her die alone. Did you swear an oath to her? Did you pledge to protect her? I don't know if you did, but my people pledged their lives to me. I pledged mine to her. I don't expect my people to follow a few words they spoke before I disgraced my home with my false death. but there is one thing my people pledge to, no matter what; freedom. I've spent my share of blood to bring them up from the dirt. I wasted my life away, no personal time, no l-.... no loved ones, all my time - gone. So that I could save them. They flourished because of me. The killings and wars stopped. And I pulled them out of the shadows; they no longer hide because of me. So I'm asking - not ordering - for some help," he sighed, "some help to save the person who saved.... me."

Bermann took a moment to stare at the crewman who decided not to speak back, before making a hand gesture to one of the men that had walked onto the ship with him, who was carrying a large crate. He gestured him to follow as he walked towards the captains ready room. "Proceed on the course, as soon as we're ready, jump to hyperspace, I need to get ready for battle," he spoke out to the bridge crew, before moving into his room. Those who were not going to join them had left. They didn't have the crew to properly man the ship for war, and they had less. It would considerably be less of a threat before they left, it's unknown what more they could do now.

Bermann entered the room, leaving the door open for the crewman, reaching over and brushing his hand against the wall. He helped to build this ship, and it had all but forgotten him. His people thought he was dead, and they were right to, so his precious things were no longer precious, but forgotten and left behind. The crewmen put the crate on the old desk and started to open it up as Bermann watched out the window, seeing the ship start to move into hyperspace. "It's ready," the crewman said. Bermann turned around and walked over to the crate, looking inside, running his hand against what he felt. It was old, it was unused, nearly new, but still.... aged. He pulled out the pieces of armor and laid them out properly on the desk before stripping himself of his CSA uniform. Below it, a proper under-armor suit was hidden until now, preparing himself to wear the armor beforehand. First, his boots; he propped his leg up on the chair by his desk and removed it, readying himself to put on the armored boot-piece. He felt a tick in his head, something inside him trying to tell him something. He took it as a sign that he was either going to meet his destiny, or lose someone very close to him. It came to him as a disturbance, but he swallowed it, as he already made his decision. Judgement be damned.

The crewman spoke up, softly, "Admiral... forgive me, but," he paused. Bermann stopped what he was doing and looked up, "speak up, son." "Your friend.... Ailred.... he has come by the palace a lot since your ...ehm, death. Will he be joining us?" Bermann shook his head, going back to putting his pieces together and wearing them, "he doesn't need to know I'm still alive, that's why only the people on this ship and the one following knows. No, he has his people to worry about." He stood up, grabbing hold of the chest piece and securing it onto his torso. He turned around so the crewman could help with the interlocking parts. "But... he was your Admiral, wasn't he? He sh-" "Stop," Bermann interrupted him, turning his head to the side, "he..." He grunted, looking down and taking a breath, "he has his own people to worry about, now." Bermann tightened up the armor and straightened it, leaving the helmet on the desk and moving back to the crate. He pulled out a weapon inside, dusting it off and inspecting it. "I'm sorry, sir," the crewman finished, turning to leave the room. "Fellar," Bermann uttered, fiddling with the weapon, making sure it was operational. The crewman stopped and turned around. "You're my First Officer for a reason," he turned his head to look at the man, "I trust your judgement. Ailred is busy, but you're not, not for me. I expect you to command the Neutralizer and the Steadfast properly. Your success means everything to my success." Fellar nodded, "I won't let you down," he saluted him, in the old Galderran-style salute. Their world started from an old Imperial base, their culture was very Imperialistic. Or, at least, it was, at one time.

Bermann and Fellar exited the room and the bridge crew were all at their posts, as much as they could be. Bermann looked around at the crew that chose to stay with him, and he was happy. "I couldn't be more proud of all of you," he proceeded to walk to the center of the bridge, "thank you all, for staying. How long until we arrive at the coordinates, helmsman?" The helmsman spoke up, ready and waiting, "the location was very close.... it shouldn't take too long, sir." "Good," Bermann responded, "ready weapons, get the shuttles and fighters ready. In the next few moments, we may enter into a heated battle, or a debris field. Let's be ready for anything. Are you all with me?"

"Yes sir"

Any moment, everyone would be able to see them coming up on sensors. The more sophisticated, the farther out they would be able to see them. But what they saw... was a very... big... signature. Intimidating. Bermann walked up to the comm station and stared at the comms officer, making a head motion for them to move, so that he could get access. He inputted some information, and opened a channel. "[member="Lady Kay"], if you can hear me. I'm coming. I will not let you go this alone, I promise."

Super Carrier "Neutralizer" - 4.5km Dedicated Carrier
Picket Carrier "Steadfast" - ~350m Missile Frigate

[member="Kor Vexen"]

The Amalgam had been so busy cutting through a flimsy opposition that she almost didnt notice three powerful lightsider's.

The Amalgam's hatred of The Jedi Order was a complicated, nuanced thing. She did not hate them because they deliberately limited themselves to a power that was so fickle to Adepts without the proper authority to control it. It would be too much effort for even The Amalgam to hate them for just that. She hated them because not only did they insist on shackling their own power, they demanded every adept do the same. For someone who honestly believed they were helping an Adept by teaching them the dark ways, setting them free, even if it meant she'd have to end up killing them as rivals possibly later on, this was her one true sticking point about her feelings towards the Order.

The second reason, (One that occured on a far more private level of the purple-eyed woman's musings) was that, in many ways, the dream of the Sith had come true already, all over the galaxy.

Sure, maybe they had not gotten everything they wanted, and what they had gotten they had certainly not gotten the way they thought they would...but for the most part...the Jedi were never going to get the grip they had once had on the galaxy, ruining the lives of every adept they came across with a poisonous pacifism and an empty, hollow life of servitude that would rob them of their best years, helping those who were unworthy.

"Oh, my..." The Amalgam spoke coyly as the imperial commandos she had brought gathered behind her, leveling their blasters at the Jedi.

"What an awful surprise! We come making a simple inspection and what do we find. Three. Jedi. Knights.."

She decapitated a Commenor Knight who tried to get up as she stared at the trio, feeling imperial reinforcements arrive.

"I guess it was a good idea to get here early after all..." The Amalgam noted, feeling the ship shudder as the gravity wells from the Sith Vessels locked them down.

"But as is so typical of the Order, you let the fodder die first..." she added as [member="Jade Whisperwind"] asked for her lightsaber. The Amalgam rolled her purple eyes at this. The second, [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"], put it in more hostile...but much more honest...terms. The third, a yellow twilek, leveled a saberstaff at her, commenting that it was unlikely she even knew what civility was.

"I resent that...sorta. We Dark ones understand civility, its just that with deluded fools like you we kinda have to cut off the crust before eating the sandwich. Tell, me, when that Queen of yours--oh, whats her damned name, I can never keep all these monarchies straight in my head--oh, right, Lady Kay. Tell me, when [member="Lady Kay"] put you up to this little stunt oh you irritatingly silly bunch of Jedi you three...did you honestly think sticking yourself, and all these people in a metal coffin would honestly improve your situation? So far, we have..." The Amalgam did a quick count of the corpses in her wake.

"Twenty five people dead. All your boys. I'm guessing your supplies have been sent elsewhere, on alternate routes. We will find them. Your treachery has been found wanting by the Sith Empire. Now, throw down your weapons. You know the score. You, better than any one else, should know that if we have to hammer you into submission, it will go worse for you."

The question about her blade filtered in. Unlike many Sith, she was very reluctant to put synthetics in her blades. It was the trade off. Natural crystals had an edge in manuverability. But it would take too long to explain out loud.

"My dear." she said witheringly to [member="Tin'tinag"]. "Not every story about a dark siders blade construction involves murder. Eighty percent, I'll grant you that, its likely eighty percent of Sith blade construction stories involve some form of murder. I just--oh my, now I'm rambling--Quit pissing me off and surrender."

She was prepared to unleash a few lightning attacks at any given time, but for now she undid the valves on her level of spiritual corruption fully, letting in polute the area, and hopefully nauseate the Jedi. If she focused, and hard, she could disrupt one of their number's connection to the light, but that was more for solo affairs. The Makashi fighter was the one to watch out for though. The Amalgam had a defensive form of Niman. But Niman was not good against Makashi. It never had been. But she was fast. Very fast.

She went into a neutral guard, looking at Jade.

"You want this blade? Come and take it." The Amalgam challenged, silently signaling to the commandos to reinforce their comrades and hold their position with the new imperial arrivals in the hanger.

"You're about to get a ton of your friends killed. Hope its worth it." she spoke with a wicked smirk, waiting for one of them to strike.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex continued his ritual. The Muur talisman was sucking dark side energy. So much that everyone force sensitive would be able to feel the dark side energy coming from the ship. Rex continued pouring in energy. No one had yet tried to stop him. That made him grin widely. He could feel lightsiders and darksiders meeting. None of them coming his way. Good means he had more time to complete the ritual.

People on board the vessel began to feel ill. However it was only the force sensitive people on board as their energies were feeding the ritual. Acolytes began curling up into balls. Some managed to make their way to the med-bay but the doctors had no idea what was going on. It wouldn't be long now, soon the ship would be infected beyond belief.

How much
How much longer
I feel part of you resisting
How much longer
before I destroy it
before I destroy you
you spoke to the mand'alor
you tried to get help
in the end you
destroy your only hope.
Enjoy this prison
You will never be free

[member="Lady Kay"], [member="Caedyn Arenais"], [member="Jade Whisperwind"], [member="ES-06"], [member="Vanessa Vantai"], [member="The Amalgam"], [member="Candez Stoon"], [member="Tin'tinag"],[member="Vili Ozouf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom