Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Tynna Get Your Vote | Galactic Alliance Dominion of Tynna

Plutus Incarnate
"I think that would do us both well.", Veles offered with a disarming smile.

"The IGBC supports vets and refugees with our full network - as we have with the Galactic Relief Fund. It's backing by the majority of government institutions in the Galaxy has done much good - but expanding it would be even better."

"Besides, having allies in the Core could serve us both very well."

Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat // Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma

download50.png

CORUSCANT
SENATE BUILDING

godimisschloe.png

While far from stupid enough to believe that the InterGalactic Banking Clan was a genuine ally, then again which corporation was? Saro knew, as he listened to the banking firm's new boss and Mr. Rubat exchange words, that at the end of the day they could be expected to act in their own best interests, much like himself. And right now their shared best interest happened to include defending their hillside foothold in the Core from those that would seek to kick them from said hill.

"Mr. Oshu, myself and Mr. Rubat were just discussing matters related to the war effort. In-fact I was about to break the good news of the Alliance military's decision to move forward with our proposed M86 line of infantry armor. With the topic of defense still in mind, I was curious to know what the Clan's position on the Alliance's current issue with the Empire. Our friends in the Trade Federation are well known for their Imperial connections, after all." On the surface a somewhat expected, if not mundane prompt for political debate, not out of place given their surroundings, but to any businessman worth his salt, the inclusion of the Trade Federation's foreign empathies would certainly inspire thought on how this particular crisis could be turned to their benefit.

His gaze smoothly wandered over to the Atrisian and the Aargauan conversing across the room.

Tag: Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat Aiko Hayata Veles Oshu Veles Oshu Aerarii Tithe

download50.png

godimisschloe.png

Civic Engagement
Partisan Interest
Objective: Represent the Galactic Alliance Veterans' Information Network

GA-Main.png

"I think that would do us both well.", Veles offered with a disarming smile.

"The IGBC supports vets and refugees with our full network - as we have with the Galactic Relief Fund. It's backing by the majority of government institutions in the Galaxy has done much good - but expanding it would be even better."

"Besides, having allies in the Core could serve us both very well."
Ronval nodded his agreement.

"Well, when we have time we can go over the details of some of these opportunities. Nothing like a win-win situation, eh?"

Mr. Nakaioma move to speak, and Ronval took half a step back to let the older man ask his question.
"Mr. Oshu, myself and Mr. Rubat were just discussing matters related to the war effort. In-fact I was about to break the good news of the Alliance military's decision to move forward with our proposed M86 line of infantry armor. With the topic of defense still in mind, I was curious to know what the Clan's position on the Alliance's current issue with the Empire. Our friends in the Trade Federation are well known for their Imperial connections, after all."
Ah, straight to the point, and relevant to the original purpose of today's hobnobbing trip. Ronval tried to recall IGBC's stance on such matters, but could only turn up the usual dry documentation and investment reports on possible "financial uncertainties" and "capital flow disruptions".

Plutus Incarnate
"Indeed.", Oshu offered back to Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat - but his materialistic gaze fell on Saro when he spoke.​
A simple question masking greater intent; a question of politics, party lines, and the implications of galactic warfare. Veles was not perturbed by such a question, resting a hand in his pocket as a confident grin dawned his well formed features. His voice, like finely woven gold, offered the man a glimpse of his confidence - perfectly practiced as only the richest man in the galaxy could.​
"Historically, the Empire has utilized certain subsidaries of the Clan for their war effort - however most of these utilities were stolen, thrown on their flagships to make up for a lack of their own technology. It's true Jaeger is heaviliy sought after for those reasons - and while they have transitioned to the Manufactorum, they still lack the specific quality Jaeger gave them.", he emphasised, pointing with his index and thumb clasped as though to mark each word.​
"In reality - the Clan has always been a founding partner of the Alliance. We were there to keep the Alliance and Core economy stalwart in the face of the short sighted 'Confederacy First' - even assisting in founding a new trade lane between the Eternal Empire and the Alliance under Chandra. Since then, however, Chancellor's like Tithe have forgotten how much the government once leaned on us - choosing instead to rely on a traitorous enterprise like the Federation instead."​
"Were I given the option, I would surely support the Alliance again - as would many of the subsidiaries within the Clan, such as John Locke John Locke I'm sure."​

itwasntcute.png

Coruscant
Alderaan Embassy
- Faith Organa Faith Organa -

Alicio smiled genuinely, looking to his cousin with gratitude. He'd already leaned on Faith's experience a few times during his career, but this was an entirely different experience he was drawing upon. It was... nice.

He took a sip from his drink, eyes twinkling with contained excitement. "It might be too early to tell, but I think she will." He didn't want to get his hopes up, and set any unrealistic expectations.

Then again, the Organas have always been champions of hope.

"'My Amani' grew up on Tython." Alicio recalled their conversation, sighing as he remembered the holographic gardens. "On a farm. But, she said she spends a lot of time on Coruscant now, so... maybe we'll see a lot of each other soon." He had been worried about work getting in the way. But this was a rare occasion of work bringing them closer together.

He found a melancholy edge to his voice. "I just... wish I could tell my mother and father. They would have been over the moon."

There was hitch in his voice emotion good and sadness. She wasn't sure what to say to him she felt she should say something wonderful about Amani, but his missing his parents that felt more important.

"Tia is always fond of saying that no one is ever really gone that they are here with us. We can't see them but they are always here" She put her hand to her chest she thought of her brothers Garith and Theo, of her sister Arabella, and her father who she had barely known and now she didn't know where any of them were. But everything she had with them was with her in her full of memory she knew how they would react.

She smiled.

"You already know your heart how happy they would be for you. I think they know, and I think they are happy." She didn't want him to feel that his life couldn't move now that he had taken the Senate seat.

"I'll still come hang around the Senate as Queen I can be your support. And I can make sure you have time to do those things that are important. No job should take away the pleasure of life."

"But only if you want Senator Organa of Alderaan"

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom