Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Troubles on Level 3126

-----------------------Combat Over-----------------------

*Meant to roll Bind.

Still enraged at Vigo for all the death and destruction he had caused, Tella did not even attempt to defend herself from the one blaster shot that came near her, instead taking a painful hit to her upper left shoulder, causing her left arm to go limp. Cursing, she reached out her remaining right hand, lifting Vigo up by his neck and choking him with the Force. A garbled plea for mercy could be heard, but Tella knew she could not let him go. He would seek revenge either on her, the Padawan, or the two Bothans, if they were still alive. She could not let him do that.

“It’s over, Vigo.” She uttered as she tightened her grip on him and choked the last bit of life out of the gang leader, whose corpse fell to the ground with a shattered neck.

Holding her right arm across her wounded left shoulder, she stumbled over to Vigo, momentarily reached down and pulled the set of keys and his wallet off him. She would need them later to pay for additional medical treatment and acquire what she could from the gang’s headquarters.

Turning around, she got up, wounds aching, and glanced at the Padawan and the two Bothans, but before she could do anything, the long-belated sirens of the CSF and emergency services could be heard approaching. It only took them this long and with this much destruction to finally mobilize.

They can handle the medical treatment of the Padawan and the Bothans…that took a lot out of me…I’m near my limit as is.

Tella limped her way down an alleyway, drawing upon her last remaining reserves of Force energy to endure the pain from her left shoulder and slowly try to heal the worst of the damage. She thought she could just about make it to the empty headquarters of the gang before collapsing. She was tired and emotionally numb.

Braze Braze

Last edited:
Braze lay near motionless, in the street looking rather peaceful as the fight continued on. He was at the mercy of the victor.

Meanwhile, a rather tall and imposing man was hunting down where the troublemaker Braze had run off to. He could feel the change in the force and started to make a more direct approach that way. He arrived only to see the last glimpse of the battle and watched the injured Tella promptly loot the Gang leader before limping away.

He briefly surveyed the scene as he reached it and reached out with the force to try and sense dwindling life. He would approach and heal those who were clinging on and at death's door if he could intervene using his affinity with the living force to impart healing enough to stabilize them if possible. He worked diligently and with measured haste.

He un-dug up anyone who may have been covered in debris with the force gently and moved the bodies to rest in a row. He used the force to collect the training saber and attached it to his belt before moving to collect the youth he'd originally been searching for and tucked his motionless form under his arm.

The man wore nearly all white robes and a long white cloak that furled behind his wake. He trailed after Tella looking for her as he carried the white-haired runt. He paused seeing her

"All this destruction over one trouble maker hmnn?"

Matthew asked. " And just where are you trying to go little one?" Matthew asked in a gentle tone looking at the exhausted woman.

"Perhaps you will allow me to aid you?" He queried softly.

Tella Voland Tella Voland

Last edited:
Tella was surprised at how the man had caught up to her, given the fact that she had travelled quite a distance from the battleground by then. She offered a tired sigh, turning around and putting her good hand on her right hip for a moment while letting her other arm rest. She then raised his arm and pointed to Braze.

“I would say it is about ninety percent his fault, ten percent Vigo's. Trying to play the hero, without the abilities to back it up, or the forethought required. It did not have to end this way, but with how he intervened, it was almost inevitable.”

She shook her head at Matthew. She could already tell from his appearance and his ability to track her this far that he was one of the Jedi Order members her mother had told her about. Always wanting to interfere with the lives of others, she had said, but generally harmless. Advised her to be friendly, but to avoid getting too entangled.

“Thank you for your kind offer, but I am fine. In many ways I am on a bit of a learning sabbatical at the moment, the ability to see how far I can get on my own is part of that. Just make sure that one gets home, and if you can, do something for those two Bothans. Did they make it, by the way? I had to get out of there before I could help them. I can't afford to get entangled with the CSF, not yet. Someone needs to comfort the wife and mother when she returns, if not...you can probably sell the armor, blasters, and credits and get a bounty for some of those gang members to help her."

Chaos_Cat Chaos_Cat Braze Braze Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale

Last edited:
"Unfortunately there was nothing I could do for them; they are one with the force now. " Matthew stated lightly as he announced their grim fate.

"I am guessing this young-ling I am holding made some grievous missteps because no one who knew better than him could have advised him to speak up and advised him better of his actions. Allow me the boldness to speak here towards the benefit of your behalf so that I may know you've at least been advised that your actions will likely turn out poorly. " Matthew stated.

"The first thing I think I should make clear to you young one is that accepting help is not a sign of weakness. It is a strength of knowing when your own measure may not be enough and recognize that. By accepting help when offered, you are making a better wiser decision if the help is genuine, and offered from a place of altruism. When we allow people to be kind to us, we feel closer to them, and they feel closer to us. We let them express their feeling for us, rather than shutting them out. This deepens our connection to that person and creates a stronger mutual support system, in which the give and take can feel natural and equal. If you don't let anyone help you you do not build a support system. It would be wise to take steps to find those you can trust to actually help you when you need it. You shouldn't have to worry about outside approval of actions taken to ensure you have the best chance at something, Your independence is not being infringed upon either. I understand that in order to let someone help you, you must trust them and trust is a luxury few can afford. To trust someone can leave you vulnerable. Being able to recognize when we need help and have the ability to concede the fact that we do need it, is a strength. too often we consider accepting help as a weakness for how it may make us look. To understand that and accept it with grace shows wisdom and maturity. Something I'm sure this pup I'm holding is lacking. " Matthew trailed.

"People have seen you, they have seen what you have done and what he has done. There will be demands for answers and for an account of your side of the story. If you run away and hide like this it will only turn out for the worse for you. They may come looking for you or demand that we come looking for you. " Matthew stated. " This is almost assured. " Matthew stated. "Please... let me help you. " Matthew tried again.

He was an odd individual who seemed to have a palpable aura about him that enveloped those within his vicinity. It was warm and inviting filled with a sentiment of hope. She could tell it emanated from him as he exuded it like the glow of a candle.

"If you want to succeed, be willing to accept help from others...The ability to receive is just as important to success as being able to give. Take a moment and really think this through. You're injured, exhausted, and not likely putting enough energy towards the thought of what will happen in the very near future, You will have litigious matters to attend to with all the collateral damage and the Order may even take an interest in finding you based on what I could see of the powers that were used in the aftermath. I implore you to allow me to render assistance. " Matthew tried to persuade her that accepting help was the better choice.

Oh the Force…this is what mother meant when she said the Jedi never stopped talking and to be careful of getting involved with them…I am so tired, I just want to see what I can get from the gang’s headquarters and go to sleep…and he just keeps talking and talking and talking and talking.

Tella continued limping along, raising one hand to rub her tired forehead. At any other time, she would have taken the Jedi up on his offer to learn more about them. But right now she wanted to acquire what she could get from this gang, get some sleep, and not have to deal with what was likely to be an extremely long interrogation about what happened. Not to mention her mother told her to be cautious of the Jedi because some of the things she had taught her daughter were forbidden, even if used in the service of good.

Maybe I can show up later, I suppose, to give an account of the situation…with certain details obscured…I can learn more about them from a firsthand perspective. It would be a good opportunity and it is not like I am opposed to it, it is just learning TIMING. This is why mother said Jedi on the whole made for a bad dating experience, a lot of them are socially deaf.

“Thank you for your kind offer, Master Jedi, perhaps I will take you up on the offer…after I have had some time to rest.” She managed wearily. “If you give me your holonet contact information…or your Temple’s…maybe I can find the time.”

Please just accept that, I do not want to have to try to go through the effort of breaking a tail right now. And I saved your Padawan’s life or at least him being shipped off to the Sith. Give me a break on the procedure stuff!

wb1.png

TAGS:

mattboarder.png

Matthew knew that you couldn't force someone to do something nor could you force them to accept help. He bowed his head upon hearing her words. " As you wish. " He stated simply and moved to slip a gloved hand into his robes drawing out a small dark blue velvet pouch and offered it over to her. It has silver embroidery with an M and a V monogram on it. "No need for such formalities, Young Miss; You may call me Matthew. I look forwards to seeing you again. " He inclined his head to her once more offering her an odd gentleman-like bow as he placed that gloved hand over his chest. He drew up his cloak and turned on his heel moving to return the run he carried to a partner he was working with. Once Braze was safely in custody Matthew returned to the scene of destruction to try and offer assistance any way he could and when the rest of the Bothan family returned home he offered his consolation and assistance in helping her find a suitable place to stay and even a job somewhere a little better than this place. He saw to it she was taken care of and he offered her any support she needed. He had taken time to speak with local authorities and offered his accounts truthfully.

Once all was said and done that Matthew could possibly do in the day to help alleviate the burden Braze and the Gang member's actions had caused, he finally ventured back to the grand temple. His work was not yet finished as he had to report to his own superiors of his findings and the events of the day.

sunstara.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom