Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Troiken Sith Refugee Camp

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Spice-mine.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: The Troiken Sith Refugee Camp
  • Classification: Refugee Camp
  • Affiliation: Alisteri Haxim, T.A.R.R.O., The Dark Wonosa Cult, TSE
  • Accessibility: The spice mine is tucked away in a more remote region of Troiken, but is by no means hidden away if one knows its rough location. Getting inside is another matter however, as anyone not considered a refugee or a servant of the Dark Side are asked to leave and prevented from entering by the local guard. Visitors are usually only allowed in the Hangar Area. Still, there isn't much in the way of security besides actual guards.
  • Description: The telltale large central hole of the spice mine stands in contrast with the area round it, the Administration Area looming over it and the Hangar built right next to it. Inside the actual mine sits dozens of tents and small ramshackle structures built to house refugees.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Administration Area:

The Administration Area, which includes communication and engineering levels, stands proud above the mine itself. Inside the building most of the "luxuries" of the previous owners have been removed and replaced in order to make room for more equipment and even an armory or two. This area also serves as the barracks for all militia and guards. Although it no longer operates as a mine, the centralized communication and power systems as well as the numerous logistical terminals have made it the ideal and natural spot for the headquarters of the camp itself.

Dark Cathedral:
A spare cargo bay close to the Residential Area, the Dark Cathedral has been set up as a place of worship for the Dark Side. It is dimly lit by candles and is styled after a church, with pews built for seating and an altar which priests often occupy and give sermons from.

Cargo/Hangar Area:
The main area which visitors would be familiar with, the Hangar Area is connected directly to the warehouses and other storage areas, offering plenty of space and room for ships and supplies to be stored. It is wide open, complete with multiple landing pads, and usually home to whatever mining equipment that isn't currently in operation.

Residential Area:
Concealed within the outer "wall" of the mine, the old workers residential area of the mine has found plenty of use by its new inhabitants. This area of the spice mine hasn't been modified too much, the various rooms and cafeterias as well as working bathrooms offering the inhabitants some form of luxury and as such haven't bee n tampered with for fear of losing them. While some rooms have been converted and slightly expanded to allow for more people, the maximum amount of residents that can stay is almost always smaller than the actual number of people at the camp in general. As such, the facilities and luxuries of the area are open to all refugees and residents regardless of whether they actually reside in this area.

Converted Residential Area:
The wide and empty mine area has been filled with small structures and tents to house the refugees that can't fit within the Residential Area. Efforts have been made to try and incorporate proper residential facilities and other luxuries in the area, but progress has been fairly slow so many of the residents there simply sleep there while they spend most of their time in the Residential Area.

SECURITY
Low

The only real defenses for the camp are the armed guards and militia from the Dark Wonosa Cult. As well as whichever refugees have their own weaponry, meaning that while an outright infantry assault will meet resistance, there is nothing to stop any flying craft or vehicles.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
This spice mine didn't come into existence or operation until after the Sith Empire had annexed the world, being a product of infrastructure and economic development on the planet. The actual mine wasn't the most successful, much of the workforce being drained to fight in wars for the Sith. By the time of the Empire's fall the mine was hanging on operating by a thread. One that was severed alongside the owner's head by Darth Strosius Darth Strosius and his cult.

Now under the rule of the Dark Wonosa Cult, it has been repurposed to serve as a refugee camp and base of operations for the Tingel Arm Refugee Rights Organization.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The Mongrel The Mongrel

Feel free to take your time with all my requests tbh, I don't mind! Thank you for the information, I shall indeed!

Also, I don't mean to bother, but could you just move it to the Archive? With the map as it is it doesn't look like I'll be able to put it to use so I'll go ahead and save you all the trouble of having to archive it later on because I haven't done anything with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom