Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Total War Warhammer 3

23 hours, most of them have been on this playthrough of the Vampire counts, Haven't been wiped out yet.

rvgbA51.png

Last edited:
Nice!

I just finished an Orion campaign which is so brokenly easy, lol. Also, 20 second ambush.

View attachment 392

I was doing a FFA with a few players and had to ban Orion because of the ridiculous armies haha

Currently turn 40 in a seperate campaign. Myself as Zhao Ming, the other two players as Karl Franz and Taurox. I'm dealing with a stupid amount of chaos armies crawling their way around the bastion, over the mountains, past the ogres and greenskins, just to attack me. Very frustrating just how far they're travelling to get to me hah

A rundown of my current 3 player FFA IE campaign.

Zhao Ming (Me), Karl Franz, Taurox
Turns
1-20 I spend my time stabilising my immediate area, allying with ogres and kicking out skaven. I invade some minor ogre lands and sell them to Goldtooth for an alliance. Helman proves an issue but I keep an army in reserve to hold the pass where he enters. Vilitch and Kholek decide it'll be fun to walk around the bastion, over the mountains, through greenskins and ogre lands, just to invade me. I play cat and mouse to squash them.

20-40 I start attacking Clan Eshin and confederating with nearby minor Cathay factions, this is drawn out by an ongoing issue with invasions from Helman and Kholek. I send an army towards Helman and take the lands around him, then sell those lands to Goldtooth to act as a buffer state.

40-60 I clean up Clan Eshin. Helman and Kholek continue to throw armies at me but as they enter my lands through chokepoints I have armies permanently holding the pass to prevent them access into Cathay.

60-80 I begin to attack Nakai, he spends the next dozen turns running away from my armies and chasing him all over Cathay, before finally cornering him in the south east border. I mop up his claimed settlements and begin to settle in as I take #1 in the strength ratings, far exceeding the other players. I confederate the remaining minor Cathay faction and begin to try and win Miao into confederacy. Everything is sweet and perfect.

80-100 I keep my two armies holding the pass. Grimgor surpasses me in strength and then declares war on me. I get nervous, Kholek, Vilitch and Helman are already a bit too much to handle, Grimgor could be a serious issue. He never shows up, I dismiss the issue. I send Zhao through the sealanes to Lustria to expand my empire. My remaining armies not acting in defence are sent through the sealanes near the Southlands so as to conquer more lands and continue my expansion.

100 all hell breaks loose. Goldtooth breaks my long serving alliance, Kholek sends more armies than I can holdout against. My defending armies are getting battered. The worst yet happens. Miao declares war. Cathay breaks into civil war with my lands completely undefended. I pull back my armies holding the passes to try and squash Miao before she becomes an issue. As my armies move to take Nan-gau, Kholek and Helman send armies in.

And then from the sea, Taurox lands on my far eastern shores. My closest army is ten turns away, perhaps more. Taurox lands with 3 full stacks and begins to rapidly raze my lands. Helman is sieging my settlements, Kholek rampages through my lands and my armies are locked in conflict with Miao in the north. In the west Grimgor starts to move over the mountains. Zhao and my other lord's are in far distant Southland's and Lustria, simply too far to help. They'll never arrive in time. I was too self assured in my strength, I stretched myself too thin.

The End Times have come for the Dragon Emperor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom