Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOGETHER 4EVER

Oi! out here in the safari we see two animals the @[member="Rainbow Derp"] and the @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] Both of them are the top of the food chain. As you can see the Derp has razor like hoofs and a mane of rainbow hair. Just watch out for the eye's me mate! if yer look into them, you can't go back.

OI the Spencer Jacobs replied in a very powerful roar that made its eyes to derp like. OI! watch out! that mane can be deadly as poisons slide down its hair into unsuspecting victims. SHHHH shhhh we need to be quite as we sneak of on then ya? Matey look at this other animals are confused as they see that these two very different animals get along. Now let be quite and watch to see what happens.

Oi and it seems as thouh a littel bouncy pet of the @[member="Rainbow Derp"]. It seems to be alittle mad. You know! maybe I could catch it with this here item.@Glitter Princess, @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Pokeball_Template_by_Poke_Lab.png

OOC: glad you did Spencer.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Morna Imura said:
Oi! out here in the safari we see two animals the @[member="Rainbow Derp"] and the @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] Both of them are the top of the food chain. As you can see the Derp has razor like hoofs and a mane of rainbow hair. Just watch out for the eye's me mate! if yer look into them, you can't go back.

OI the Spencer Jacobs replied in a very powerful roar that made its eyes to derp like. OI! watch out! that mane can be deadly as poisons slide down its hair into unsuspecting victims. SHHHH shhhh we need to be quite as we sneak of on then ya? Matey look at this other animals are confused as they see that these two very different animals get along. Now let be quite and watch to see what happens.
Dey just want a hug...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom