Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Ren or not to Ren that is a question?

Kyrel was furious beyond belief and knew that his attacks brutal as they may be. Despite the Twi'lek coming closer to having a closer look he still kept at it. With his merciless punches and kicks to her body, lost within his rage he didn't care all he wanted was to make her suffer for her transgressions against him, and indeed he would. His punches kept going for her chest, knowing that she was covered by her armor, it takes the brunt of his punishment.

He then came with a cruel idea, as he stopped for a moment, perhaps beating her savagely. He came to a feral grin as he then extended his hand, he raised his hand as he attempted to pick her up with the Force, and looked at her with a savage grin. "I just came to realize I have a far better punishment for you. More like the beginning of much worse to come for you apprentice." He then started to use his skill in Telekinesis to tear her robes off, one by one the pieces fell to the floor, and before she knew it, the only thing was just her bare skin. He then dropped her to the floor.

He looked at her now naked form and said with utter disdain and hatred as he looked at her. "I could do so much worse to you at this very moment, but I will refrain from doing any more in front of the apprentice here. But do what you have done to me again, and I'll kill you." He said unaware of the Twi'lek as he looked at the now naked apprentice that laid before him, anger still flooding through his veins.

[member="Tin'tinag"]
[member="Zesiro"]

Through the beating, Zesiro noticed Tin'tinag moving in closer to get view. If she's been busy trying to protect her face from the punches, she would have lashed out at the other apprentice. As is was, she could only block his attacks from hitting her face. Luckily, he aimed mostly for her torso.

His attack stopped. Looking at her for a moment as she lay on the ground, he picked her up with the Force and spoke of an idea he had thought would be worse than what he was already doing. Taking the moment to catch her breath, she soon learned what he planned. With the deft hand of the Force, he stripped her of her robes and dropped her naked to the floor.

Her eyes glowed fully now with her anger, but she knew to lash out at him would bring her death. The tone of his last words did something to her. Not the words themselves. With the anger in her eyes all she did was look at him, totally now ignoring the twi'lek. A decision had been when he spoke. She didn't doubt what he said in any way though and she wasn't stupid enough to think she could do anything to him right now.

She spoke herself through teeth clenched shut, "I understand, Master."

For now, she didn't let onto the fact that she wasn't wearing her garb to get in the way of anything. They had fought before with her like this and if needed she would do it again. Allowing the other apprentice to look at her if she wished, her eyes were on Kyrel for anything further.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
[member="Zesiro"] was taking the hits like a champ, though that armor of hers was doing a hell of ah job, she would need to get something just as good for herself at some point, if getting into fight was going to become a common issue in the castle. Still she do anything to get that armor off her and do some real damage, and it seemed [member="Kyrel Ren"] had the same idea or something along that lines. Reaching out with what she presumed to be the force, Zesiro's armor came flying off, her naked body on display for the two to see.

At first it was a bit shocking, was Kyrel a pervert of some kind, did he often have his way with the apprentice, such thoughts seemed unbelievable from what cold and ruthless personality she had experienced on the first meeting, mabye life would not be so... bad, here. To bad Kyrel refrained from doing anything, to be honest getting a go at the (swear word referring to a female dog) herself would be just what Tin'tinag needed to get pay back.

"If I may interject master, I am not stranger to naught deeds, and I myself have been at the receiving and delivering end of some 'interesting' devices", Perhaps the master would allow her to have some fun with the other apprentice, if not seeing her like this would be good enough for now.

Kyrel was enjoying how Zesiro was looking at him, for now, she was angry and that was what he was enjoying, he could care less about her bare form which most of the time he was attracted to, but for now, he was angrier then held by the sight of her. He just looked at her for a moment deciding what to do with her, he could sense that she had a murderous intent within her, something he did not see of feel very often and for a moment he was pleased, if only for a moment.

He looked at her, still frozen for only a little bit, and still lost within deep thought, he could already feel a change within her and knew that this would or probably change her. That did not matter she tried to kill him, for all intents and purposes he should try to do the same, but he did not. For now, he would think of a punishment for her.

He then heard the Twi'lek speak, and she suggested that she had a few ideas she wanted to try, He looked to her and after thinking for a moment replied with. "Very well Apprentice you may proceed." He said as he gave Zesiro a final look before stepping out of his quarters leaving her alone with the Twi'lek.

[member="Tin'tinag"]
[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro stared defiantly at her master, ignoring the twi'lek even when she made her lewd comment. Her anger never abating and it remained when Kyrel left the two apprentices alone. His hold on her released she now looked at the other girl. Clothes or no clothes she would stand against Tin'tinag.

It had been taught to her in the past that if needed she would fight naked. An enemy didn't give you the chance to get dressed.

She stood up and looked at her with her glowing yellow eyes.

"What do you think you're going to do?"

Calling her saber to her​ hand and igniting it, she waited for the girl to make her move.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

She didn't really expect her master to allow such actions, then again anger blinded proper judgement, and he probably wanted to go somewhere and cool off, though such an opportunity to 'have fun' with Zesiro was to good an opportunity to pass up. Reaching around on her body she put the electro whip in her right hand, and gave a slight bow to Kyrel, "thank you mater, I am grateful for such an opportunity".

She waited patiently until he left the room and smiled wickedly as the other apprentice stood their naked in and attempt to arm them selfs, before Zesiro could finish her sentence she let her whip fly, targeting her neck, without armor the shock would be more intense. "Don't worry I'm sure you will love it soon enough". for the moment she kept the electro staff on hold, duel wielding was not a skill she had acquired yet.

Though the 'fun' she had planed for the woman woundn't be the most pleasurable, she didn't intend to do any lasting damage, revenge was not a trait Tin'tinag had developed yet.

[member="Zesiro"]

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

With the Force flowing through her like it was, Zesiro had no problem intercepting the whip with her arm before it connected to her neck. It wrapped itself around her forearm and she grabbed a hold of it and tugged in an attempt to pull Tin'tinag off her feet or at least off balance.

"I will love nothing from you but your pain."

Keeping her hold on the whip so the other apprentice couldn't use it again, Zesiro approached her. Her eyes on fire, she looked at the girl.

"You're here for training as much as I am. I suggest we work together to that end. As much as I want to hurt you, I won't."

Her saber was still ignited and she held it at her side. If she needed to, she would fight Tin'tinag. The fact she was naked did not appear to bother her at all and she waited to see what the girl would do.

[member="Tin'tinag"] [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Tin'tinag

As the whips coiled around her arm she allowed herself to be pulled closer to [member="Zesiro"], coming into arms reach of her, "You won't know until you try, as for working together, i still haven't got even with you yet". With the whip warped around her arm Tin'tinag send a debilitating shock along the cord, as a precaution she activated her electro staff, to deal with any pesky light sabers, Tin'tinag know new she had the edge in CQC, so remaining close and keeping the other apprentice unfocused was the key to winning the small scuffle. Once she won a potential partnership might be a good move, as long as Zesiro could put aside the number one apprentice spot, she was in this for herself, not anyone else.

[member="Zesiro"]

"Getting even might be difficult."

No sooner had she spoken than the shock sent through the whip did it's job. It didn't knock her down, but made her jump backward. The whip tension was loose and she was able to make the jump and not fall on her face. When the whip tightend again, her jump ended, but she was on her feet.

"Commendable."

Letting go of her grip on the whip now, Zesiro straighted her arm and it uncoiled from that, falling to the ground. Both hands of Tin'tinag were now occupied with a weapon. Looking at the other apprentice, she made her move.

In less than a heartbeat, Zesiro was on the move with a Dash to Tin'tinag. Her shoulder aimed at her torso in an attempt to knock her down.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

Seeing the shock work was all she needed to get even, the woman had been humiliated enough today, and watching the electricity course through her body was just the kick Tin'tinag needed to get a smile back on her face.

unfortunately Zerios did not feel the same way, and no sooner had the whip done its job the apprentice charged at her with intent of a tackle of some sort. "this ought to be fun".

Dropping the weapons she allowed herself to be hit by the charge, letting momentum take the duo backwards, avoiding most of the force behind the hit, and turning the attacking into a grapple. "That's all I wanted to see, perhaps I would be interested in working together, so long as your jealousy stays in check, I don;t care about becoming apprentice number one, just my own survival, and gaining more power.

[member="Zesiro"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom