Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion To Great Relief | TSE Dominion of Anzat

Objective I: Tainted Soup - A game of cat and mouse...

The Triumvir of Power saught to undo what the Triumvir of Knowledge had done, though she did not know it yet. Anzat was in chaos, the Empire was burning it, but most of the Triumvirate was in the middle of a game, and Voracitos was not yet certain who would win yet. The Flesh of Voracitos hovered through a village, looking at the sorry state that his Coven had reduced the Anzati to.

"It is truly deplorable what has happened to your planet, you are quite fortunate that the Empire is so generous..." Voracitos spoke to a congregation of "infected" Anzati, groveling at his feet, feasting on slaves he had brought with him. The Hunter of Avarice stood by him, counting a total up in a datapad. Various Coven members entered and exited numerous former homes, pulling out random and innocuous objects.

"My lord, our tithe has been collected," The Hunter spoke finally.

"Excellent, I think it is time to rescue these refugees." Voracitos smiled.

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Darth Wyyrlok XXIV

D
jMmbkuj.png

Objective: Burn the Sick

As Wyyrlok and his band of faithful proceeded across the countryside, burning and consecrating as they did, the thick bamboo forests gradually gave way to fertile valleys of scarlet-leafed trees and shin-high pastures of abundant vermillion grass. In the distance, they could spot the sweeping thatched roofs that denoted a rural settlement, though their elevation did little to aid in their reconnaissance of the local population. Unperturbed, Wyyrlok rallied his flock and led them on and up the nearby rocky embankment to investigate further.
The path was winding and often challenging, but Wyyrlok surmounted all obstacles that had been set on his journey's path. When they had, at last, reached the edge of the settlement, they found a village that had remained nearly untouched by the plague that ravaged other parts of the world. Those that inhabited the village were younger than many of the Anzati that Wyyrlok had stumbled upon in his trek, their maturity not yet defined in their physical appearance. From what he could recollect of the Anzati's physiology from his studies, Wyyrlok surmised that these were younglings who hadn't yet completed their martial training. The appearance of older and more experienced Anzati among troops of younger Anzati served to only reinforce this observation.
Approaching cautiously, Wyyrlok neared the Anzati as they assembled to meet the trespassers; no doubt to determine if they were a worthy meal. "Emperor's Favor, citizens of Anzat. I am Darth Wyyrlok, the twenty-fourth of his name, humble servant of the Immortal Emperor Darth Carnifex. By His wisdom, I have been sent to your world to combat the contagion enthralling your people. I have brought supplies and medicine to help combat this plague."
When the citizens seemed hesitant, the Sith Lord amended his statement. "And in His name, I am authorized to destroy the infected and the bellicose, so be mindful of your actions."

Objective I: Stop Shoot the Smugglers

FEWM

FEWM

FEWM

Three bodies collapsed around the shuttle. The Gran had been activating a crate's repulsorlift; the Devaronian was removing the tarp from their shuttlecraft; and some tall, hairy alien was standing guard before the sniper bolt lanced through his white fur. Ruek looked over the scope of her modified E-11 rifle. It could be considered an ancient relic at this point in time, its assembly stamp marked years before the Battle of Yavin. The rifle's nose was kept pointed at the platform below. Minutes passed.

"And... they're gone." Tast said. He had been watching through Ruek's eyes, keeping tabs on the souls below them. As soon as the last vestige of life ebbed from the hairy one's corpse he was certain it was safe to move. Ruek stood, her gray turtleneck cape helping her blend in with the metal structures of the platform; the tibidee wing she gained from Stygeon made for good leather. She slung the rifle over her shoulder and ventured down the platform, finding a funicular of some alien design to ride in.

The charm on her short vibroaxe clicked against armor as she drew it from her belt. Its weight was heavy and familiar as she grabbed a large bag from one of the opened crates and stabbed it. Unmarked credits poured from its belly onto the deck. She tossed the bag back and continued to the next crate, kicking credits as she walked. Now near the shuttle, this crate had been sealed and a small biohazard holo emblazoned the side. She set her axe on the lid and began to search for a container log. There was a click beside her on the shuttle's ramp.

The droid was one she had never seen before, and it currently held her helmet--and head-- in one hand. She tried to pry away the steel fingers but it was no use, and in her panic she thought she heard the slightest crack. She unholstered her slugthrower and aimed for the droid's... eye? The droid slapped away the pistol and punched Ruek in the chest, sending her flying over cargo and into a pool of credits. Reeling from the hit she could barely stand, her rifle slipping from her shoulder and onto the ground.

"It's chargin'! Move!"

The thuds began to quicken as the droid gained speed. Ruek snatched her rifle and tumbled to the right, missing the impact which the machine laid upon the platform. A sear of pain kept her from raising the rifle to aim yet she still fired. A miss, a hit, and a glance off the shoulder. The hit sizzled as it chewed through the wiring of the droid's left tricep, disabling the arm. The hefty machine bent down and grasped a hand full of stray credits. With a tight, mechanical motion it swiveled at the waist and launched the credits from its hand. The visor of her helmet cracked as the barrage slammed into her. She fell back, still squeezing the trigger of the rifle.

The rifle lay on the Anzat dirt some 40 feet below and she dangled above it, clinging to the platform's edge.

Objective: Obtain intel on Sith Activities
Enemies: Unknown
Allies: None
Weapons: None on her
Post 2

She walked into the hospital there was a panic everywhere Leilani was uncertain what she had walked into.

"YOU..." A loud rough voice called instinctively she knew the voice addressed her, "Yes?" She smiled.

"You a volunteer?!"

Volunteer....sure why not, "Yes"

He waved her over he also looked her over, "you're not dressed for this kind of work you'll need to change, in there, when done, come out find me in the emergency room."

Leilani nodded it was all she could do, she looked around unsure of what she was seeing. She could hear some whispering "There's rumors that there are sith in the mountains." She couldn't hear anymore they walked away from her. She wanted to follow but she was pulled to do as the man, the doctor she assumed wanted.

A closet full of...she pulled one out....not something she would wear it was...some weave that felt stiff under her fingers. But then she wasn't supposed to be glamorous.

The surviving smugglers from the defensive perimeter outside the old monastery had barely succeeded in shutting the massive, cortosis weave durasteel doors. They would hold, but not for very long. They had bought themselves perhaps four minutes at best. And thats if the creature pursuing them didn't decide to pull some cheap slasher-villain move and cut around the door.

The Monastery's interior was vast, dark, and gloomy, its floors littered with small rusted over bell charms. In its recessed walls lay shattered prayer wheels. Strange rectangular notes, many half rotted away, had the Anzat language written on them. They had been told they were prayer wards.

"What the feth is it?! What the feth is going on?!" one of the female smugglers yelled, spattered in the blood and viscera of her comrades who she had fled as The Congregation was murdering them.

"I dunno! But we got four minutes before it gets in here to finish the job!"

"I hope the Boss is happy. Working with that Jedi just got half his people butchered." The biggest one, a zabrak with brown skin snorted. "We survive this, I'm gonna shoot the bastard..."

"Quiet you fools! Look!" one of them snapped, pointing at the door. It had a glowing spot at the center that was getting brighter.

"What do we do?!"

"I know what to do..." said a voice in the back...

Everyone turned. It was their boss. He was taller than all of them, an Echani of very pale skin, wielding a double bladed sword. His hair was brown, long and coiled into a giant braid that draped over red armor.

"You're going to all get to the upper levels, arm yourselves to the teeth with the weapons I left you. You're going to defend that Jedi, no matter what. Anyone who survives can debate who gets to be in charge." The Echani growled.

The smugglers didn't argue, not even the one who had vowed to shoot him if they survived.

Everything about this, the entire situation, was out of character for their captain. He normally didn't drop everything and haul ass to a planet under active occupation by the Sith. But one strange transmission had him doing just that. Against all odds, he had managed to evade the Sith dragnet to land on one of the single most dangerous planets in the galaxy. In the middle of a plague affecting already lethal brain vampires and making them all ravenous. It was a recipe for disaster. It 'had' been a disaster so far. But ironically this had not come in the form of being forced to re-enact the ending to From Dusk Till Dawn. That of course would have been too easy. No, they got the violent slasher film scenario. With lightsabers.

The rest of them started up the spiral staircase of wrought iron. The lightsaber was very close to melting the door.

"Hey cap, what about you?!" One of them called out as the Echani waited.

"He's got no reason to worry about that now, son..." The big Zabrak said, pulling the other one with. "Hey Cap! You fethed us, you know that right?!"

"Oh yeah..." The Echani replied with clear resignation, his weathered knuckles white from gripping his sword so hard. "I know..."

They fled to the upper levels, where the Jedi that had been occupying the Monastery when they arrived waited. Why he had not intervened had much to do with the spy who was lying injured in the main chapel above, being healed.

The Captain must have owed the Jedi huge to do this. Or that spy maybe, they had all thought, even as they willingly complied with what they had come to realize at the end was a suicide mission.

The Captain was alone, having stripped off his cumbersome black armored chest piece so he would not be slowed down as he continued to watch the door burn and melt.

Finally the locks melted and the doors were kicked open by the Congregation, whose flesh on one side of an otherwise beautiful face was bunched up and bubbling, shifting around constantly. He struggled not to vomit as she smiled.

"Give me the Jedi, and you live. I'll kill everyone else, but you will live." The Congregation offered. "One time chance. What do you say?"

"I need him." The Smuggler Captain answered, spinning his ritual brand.

"Then whatever business you have with him, you'll settle it in hell." The Congregation snorted, spinning both her purple blades on her ringed track. She desired a challenge.

"You any good with that brand, smuggler?"

"Come and see." (Apocalypse was secretly Poe Dameron: 10 XP)

The beast snarled and bolted for him, blades on her ringed track spinning at max speed.

The Captain didn't move as the blades rushed him. Not until the very last second.

There was a flash of metal reflecting light as he moved past her.

The Congregation shrieked with unnatural, metallic howls as a deep brutal gash revealed itself on her side, leaking white blood. If his slash had cut any deeper it would have reached her spine.

The Congregation's flesh writhed everywhere in pure hatred as she threw a deformed hand out, red lightning arcing off it and towards the captain, who shocked her by merely spinning his blade and catching the bolts, which became trapped in the blades themselves.

The Congregation was so surprised that when he flung his captured lightning at her, she didn't think to block until it was too late.

It slammed into her violently, instantly frying all the electronics in her suit, parts of it catching fire as she was hurled backward.

As she slammed into the wall, the sudden shock of having her suit damaged, her lightsaber being knocked away and the impact caused The Congregation's control of the body to slip for a second.

Her head deformed and warped back into The Amalgam's who blinked purple eyes in shock as she spotted the sword heading point first for her face. She barely rolled out of the way, but because her armor was heavier than she was used to, the edge of one of his blades managed to nick her in the shoulder as she executed an evasion-flip out of his range.

The Amalgam struggled to try and think of a strategy, but the Captain was rushing her and she back flipped out of the way, hand latching onto her Master's lightsaber. Her Master took control of the body once the conducting loop between it and the suit was restored and it was the Congregation's features he was gazing upon a second later.

She smirked, raising her hands to the air.

There was a crack of thunder from outside the Monastery. Then heavy red lightning bolts burst through a nearby window shot from the sky above.

She could not see through the glare, but smiled...for a half second, before realizing with growing frustration that he was still alive.

"This blade..." the captain trailed, its blades arching her red electricity. "Was blessed by the Anzati Anchorites who trained here. Force Powers have no dominion over it."

Her fury quaked. Now she had a problem.

It really would have to be a duel of skill.

The Congregation snarled and charged him again.

Meanwhile...

The Jedi Knight, a Weequay man who had long been a friend of The Echani spy he had journeyed to rescue from these Anzati monk-assassins knealt over the unconscious man, concentrating as best he could. His friend's injuries were severe from the torture he had been put through by them. Frankly he was amazed The Anzat had not simply turned him into their next bowl of "soup". He always did have a talent for upsetting his foes.

The Jedi, clad in dark brown robes, had not ceased healing him for days. His injuries had been that severe. The Monastery chapel at the top of the wood and metal structure was lined with small bell charms, golden light from a spherical light fixture at the top shined down on them, the pews arranged in a circular pattern around the center where a small Anzat shrine of candles lay.

The Echani, a man in his early thirties with gray hair on the side of black lay in prayer wrappings as he focused. But he had never been too fast at healing like other Jedi. He would not finish before the evil creature the Spy's smuggler brother was buying time for was on them.

"Its hopeless, you know..." came a young, seductive sounding voice that was somehow still tinged with pure malice...

The Jedi turned looking for the source. But he saw only darkness around him as he stopped his healing, causing his friend to groan.

"Who was that?" the Jedi asked, feeling the Congregation's fury surge below as she failed to kill the spy's brother. He grabbed his lightsaber spear, a Shoto fitted to one end of an Electrostaff, and braced for an attack.

"She will kill him. Violently. Messily. Slowly..." the seductive yet malicious voice sounded again in the darkness outside of the light fixture's radius.

"Who is that?" He called out, the blue shoto on his spear activating.

There was a chuckle at this.

"Why, another monster of course...its just that the monster below and the monster speaking to you are at cross purposes..."

"Show yourself! If you are here for my life I won't go quietly!" The Jedi exclaimed.

"Tempting...it would be delicious to make a Jedi scream...but no. I'm not here for you."

"What do you want?" The Jedi asked, getting curious. They usually attacked by this point.

"What I want is none of your concern. Just consider yourself lucky..."

The Jedi felt his throat tightening in a Force grip. He struggled to break it, but there was an inhuman mental will holding him in place, like a multitude of people all choking him at once. He soon blacked out after a few moments of struggling, exhausted by healing his friend for so long. Else he would have put up a 'far' better fight then he did.

His attacker flung the unconscious Jedi against a pew. It started towards the spy, but was interrupted when the group of survivors burst into the chamber. They stopped, pointing their blasters at the figure that had emerged from the shadows.

She was young and curvy, with very dark skin and black hair fastened to a topknot that hung luxuriously from her scalp, clad in an all white dress with a low cut neck and long slits in the front to allow her legs to move freely. Her eyes were a dull purple that went sulphurous as she narrowed her gaze, her heart shaped lips spreading in a smirk.

"Kneel." She commanded. "And serve me. Serve me, and your life shall be spared. I have a purpose for you...if you are smart..."

"What's to stop you from killing us all once that purpose is fulfilled?" The Big Zabrak man asked, aiming right at her head with a shotgun.

"Nothing." The Woman responded. "But you can either deal with me, who 'will' kill you if don't surrender..."

The survivors felt their blood chill as they watched the dark skinned woman's flesh wriggle like there were maggots underneath, the same as the flesh of the woman below.

"Or you can deal with her, who 'will' kill you whether you surrender or not..." the woman trailed, opening a cavity in her stomach and retrieving two purple, golden shotos which she activated immediately.

"What's it going to be?" She asked.

The death scream of the Captain below made their decision for them in an instant...

Last edited:
Burn the Sick

"It does, doesn't it?"

The voice of her partner, Braxus, reached her ears, albeit distorted slightly by the static in the earpiece tucked neatly into her left ear. She glanced around, her progress coming to a temporary stop as she took in her surroundings. The low-light conditions were much less of an issue for her as they would have likely been for most, her ability to see further into the spectrum of light allowing her better visibility though it did mean that in situations like this the colors seemed quite a bit like looking under a black light. "Either they aren't as feral as expected and are avoiding me, or they're waiting for me to step into a trap." She said as she returned to her earlier stride and progress resumed.

Like animals, they were likely watching her from cover and waiting for her to reach a place they were comfortable with converging on. Almost as if on cue, out of the corner of her eye she noticed a blur of movement that had appeared to head into some abandoned cantina, probably some old bar that the natives had made use of as their den of smuggling and other disreputable habits before the plague had shattered the order on this world. "I would suggest making your trip down here now, otherwise you're going to miss all of the action." She said, taking her time to approach the building, one of the doors ripped from its hinges and barely propped up against the other one that still stood, leaving a small opening for one person to walk through at a time.

She smirked.

"I'll give you five minutes before I go inside." Braith said.

Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

Allies: @Darth Wyyrlok XXIV

They had trudging through the marsh and jungle for hours their peace was agonizing slow as jungle and bamboo forest slowly shifted to fertile valleys of scarlet-leafed trees and shin-high pastures of abundant vermillion grass. as Colton and his squad approached the herd talking and unsure of the other Imperial forces working the area the took a standard defensively formation as slowly and cautiously approached as they appeared slowly from foliage at the opposite side of settlement from Darth Wyyrlok as Colton scan the village he caught site of Darth Wyyrlok snapped to attention "My lord," he stood by patiently waiting for a reply.

The sleek black hull of the Midnight cut through the countless ships that were moving through Anzat's atmosphere. Most gave the Shadow Hands escort a wide berth especially when the fighters of Death Squadron surrounding it came into view. It descended through the atmosphere to the mountainous terrain below and the massive structure of the Anzat Spaceport. It was a rural area with a nearby settlement, all designated as quarantine areas during the logistical stages prior to the Sith Empire's arrival. The Blackblade Guard were already on sight for perimeter containment, as well as the purging of the local infected population. A precautionary measure to ensure that none would get away. Not even the assassins of the Anzati would escape his butchers.

"I am already here my dear you will wait no longer." The Shadow Hand said as his ship descended not too far behind her, the docking ramp unfolding to reveal the imposing frame of the man himself. All around he could feel them on his approach to her, their eyes, their very presence glowed like torches in a sea of night. There would be no hiding for this proud, arrogant, long lived species. The illness was an incurable disease, and they would be cut out root and stem. Once he stepped up to her with the casual gesture of a finger, he pulled the doors open with the force alone.

"Let us see if these dogs have any fight left in them." He said, moving inside alongside her. Against the both of them resistance was futile.

It would be a slaughter.

AX-0021

A
Private AX-0021
Post 3
Objective I: Tainted Soup, Burn the Sick
Location: Northern Anzat Ice Sheet/Continental Glacier - Outside of Ice Cave
Equipment: FO-02 Stormtrooper Armour w/ Blue Pauldron, S-42 ‘Hush’, SE-44F Blaster Pistol,
G-11F Blaster Rifle

A spine-chilling screech echoed within the cavern the moment the crystal fell into her hand. Given the urgency of the situation, the diminutive stormtrooper placed the Force crystal in one of the pouches on her utility belt and returned to the group. After a sweeping gesture and a barked command from the sergeant the squad lined up in a double-circle formation, with the soldiers at the front rows wielding Z6 riot control batons, vibroblades, and pistols, while those at the back used blaster rifles. As she lined up in her designated spot in the back row, IV-2001 tossed her his G-11F blaster rifle, in exchange for her electro-plasma sword.

As soon as the formation was set, the Anzati were upon them.

The savage creatures seemed to come from all directions, emerging from the walls through tiny apertures that were seemingly impossible for any normal-sized humanoid to fit themselves into. As such, there was no shortage of viable targets for AX-0021 to fire her loaned G-11F at. The weapon kicked violently in her hands when she squeezed the trigger twice in rapid succession to take down a feral Anzati which had been foaming at the mouth before her bolts struck the creature in the upper chest and skull. Then, she immediately set her sights on a trio of the pale-skinned monsters and the compressed the trigger to fire a barrage of barrage of five bolts which burned smoking holes through two of the creature’s chests. However, before she could finish off the third one, an Anzati that had leapt down from a crevice in the roof of the cavern fell upon her.

The creature sent AX-0021 crashing to the ground, bearing down on top of her as it howled an ear-splitting scream. A pair of tentacle-like proboscises extended out from its cheeks as it grasped her helmet in an effort to pull it off. Sensing the danger, AX-0021 activated her knuckle-plate vibroblade and slashed the weapon’s plas-bonded ostrine edge horizontally over her head, thereby cleaving off the Anzati’s delicate feeding organs.

Then, with a high-pitched cry of her own, she punched her blade into the creature’s throat.

dd95b82b4b5794ba99a8282d40f875c8.png

ac8bab0049d5fbe00dc7c4c339290ccf.png

7dsirbu.png
"Besh 2-1 Romeo, this is Besh Actual. Requesting status report from containment block two."
"Besh 2-1 Romeo, report in."
"...Besh 2-1 Romeo?"

All had been quiet from the self-contained prefabricated building of containment block two for about an hour.

Vestille had been overseeing the whole quarantine zone since he and the 7th had arrived planetside. Established in a watchtower style structure in the center amidst the containment blocks and medical facilities that were used for experimentation or otherwise, the Sith General had his entire focus amassed upon the holotable, surrounded by members of his command staff who had taken up positions relaying communications and other pieces of vital intel that pertained to the quarantine zone's operation. As security teams rotated as did officers as they required sleep, food or whatever else their organic needs desired, it had been the General who had stood vigil over everything for goodness knew how long. His new form, constructed from a mass of otherworldly material and shaped by hatred and anger was no doubt something that many of them had to get used to. The demonspawn arms that the beast that possessed the other half of his mortal coil had been a stretch as the men close to him watched the already distant Vestille wander down the path of madness but this? Even if the presence was buried under the weight of pure, unrestrained fury, the physical sight and the aura it projected had made the men uncomfortable, at least at first.

Not only was his command through strict discipline and rigorous unorthodox training but now it carried yet another aspect; fear.

Everything else had been running smoothly for the time that the shadowspawn watched over that map but his attention was taken elsewhere, the silence from the second containment block was something that had already pushed his command staff to enact drastic measures in fear of the worst. Radio chatter spiked some time after a long period of silence, frantic shrieks and yells for support as they are cut off sharply by the feral cries of the infected. It didn't take a genius to put the pieces together and figure out that their foolproof plan of containment had obviously left out the possibly of the one in a hundredth chance of human error. Sterilization teams were scrambled and a cordon was errected around the containment block, troopers armed with flamethrowers and regular infantry stood at their designated checkpoints waiting for the bulkhead doors to open and release whatever had been freed.

They weren't expecting an outbreak quite of this scale.

Gunfire and swartches of flames errupted moments after the first few Anzat saw the light of day, only to be followed by more and more. The bodies began to pile as those feral Anzati rushed themselves at the checkpoints, hunger driving them to push past any sense of reasoning. Even with the trigger discipline and coordination of the Legionaires, the amount of Anzati that had been released from the block was in far greater numbers than they felt confident fighting against. The call for aid was given.

The blackstone entity answered.

Objective: Spy on the Sith
Post 3

This wasn't much of a hospital more like a field unit with far too many patients and not enough doctors. More than once she looked out trying to see the surroundings she couldn't explain the uneasiness she felt she looked at the faces of those infected but not yet in the full blown phase of the disease, the proboscises looked infected like they had been dipped into something that was slowing crawling into the face of the victims

This could easily wipe out the entire race.

"i heard they are in the remote regions" A voice drifted towards her and then was whisked away. What were they talking about?

She wondered who could help them with this? She just did not know enough people to rally a call except for any needed supplies. She shook her head and moved about trying to avoid detection.

No one gave her a second look. It was as if...she belonged. Oh this was a perfect disguise she headed to the one place that perhaps a hint of what was happening would be given.

"I don't know" she heard a woman's voice, "I haven't been off world I can't explain it"

Leilani stepped over, "I'm sorry maybe I can help. Have you eaten anything that could be considered tainted?" She smiled the intern nurse or whomever it was seemed relieved to have someone else step in. Leilani reached for the cold cloth that the woman held. "Maybe something exotic" Why hadn't their natural regenerative abilities kicked in?

The woman stared thinking her eyes seemed to lose focus, "I can't think of anything."

Leilani knew from her own abilities the woman lied. "ok. We will get you a doctor soon"

Objective I - Quarantine

On the ground, the feral Anzati were carefully being corralled into Imperial transports, watched carefully by the Legionnaires on duty. A lone dropship descended on the outskirts of the encampment, ferrying Malkithis, Karina Hylz, and Athora's apprentice, Anila Sipal. The young Pantoran volunteered her services in the transfer of the ferals due to her wish to be on the ground and see, firsthand, the methods of the empire in times such as these.

The trio stepped off the dropship and walked towards the transports. Lieutenant Malkithis approached a trooper and began speaking with him. Karina commandeered a transport, stepping into the driver seat and prepared to depart. Anila began to walk, somewhat aimlessly around the encampment to look about at the sick.

In other parts of the planet, Mimi Vaal, leader of the Infernals, had just landed just outside the extermination camps where the ferals would be brought to be purged by the Perdition Corps. To facilitate this process, a makeshift glasteel dome was constructed over a deep pit. Within this pit, the feral Anzat would be thrown and exterminated by the Perdition Corps, their bodies turned to ash by their merciless incinerators. A massive cremation the planet had not seen before.

tsedivider6a.png

Objective I: Tainted Soup

Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos

"My apologies for disturbing you, my Lady," Rose stated, head bowed, "but Lady Nerralyn wanted to tell show you something she was practicing." Before Taeli could respond to the young Adept, her elder daughter popped into frame with a frantic and happy wave. "Hi Mommy!"

"Hi Sweetie," Taeli said, a smile coming easily to her face. She and Fiolette might be having some issues, but there was always one thing that brought a smile to her face, even with the mystery pathogen being studied in the other room. Her children. "Rose said you had something you wanted to show me."

"Mhm! Watch!" the little girl replied. She gained a look of concentration and slowly, very slowly, a marble she had been holding wobbled into the air. It wasn't for long, but the pride in Taeli's eyes as she watched Nerra levitate something for the first time consciously was evident.

"That was amazing Nerra," Taeli said, and girl beamed through the transmission. "When Mommy gets home, we'll practice some more okay. Right now, she needs to get back to helping some very sick people."

"Okay! Love you!" Nerralyn gushed.

"I love you too," Taeli answered, and the little girl was replaced in the transmission by her caretaker. "And Aerys?"

"Napping, my Lady. I shall send a message when she awakens," the blonde Adept said. "Is there anything else you require?"

"No no, that will be sufficient, I shall be back on Bastion within the next rotation I believe," Taeli said, and she shutdown the transmission to look at some data that had come through while she talked to her daughter. The blood and tissue samples had come back negative for any bacteria, viruses, fungi, or other microbiological lifeforms that could cause the symptoms. How very interesting.

Moving back to the examination room, she pondered that. If it wasn't a pathogen... that left either a Force induced changed, either mental or mutagenic, or... now there was an idea.

"Doctor, I think we need to examine our subjects' brains. Prep for cranial cutting."

AX-0021

A
Private AX-0021
Post 4
Objective I: Tainted Soup, Burn the Sick
Location: Northern Anzat Ice Sheet/Continental Glacier - Outside of Ice Cave
Equipment: FO-02 Stormtrooper Armour w/ Blue Pauldron, S-42 ‘Hush’, SE-44F Blaster Pistol, Blackwing Electro-Sword

The feral creatures advanced on the formation of First-Imperial stormtroopers in a seemingly never ending stream of bodies. After recovering from the unexpected attack from the Anzati that had jumped from the ceiling, AX-0021 managed to kill four more of the monsters with precisely aimed bolts from her loaned G-11F rifle. In spite of taking two casualties and numerous minor injuries, the stormtroopers held firm until the cessation of the assault. By the end of the attack, it seemed that almost every inch of the cave was covered in the bodies of the Anzati. The two wounded stormtroopers were quickly escorted back to the shuttle, while the rest picked through the bodies.

“Sir!” AX-0021 called out to the sergeant.

“Speak, AX-0021. Be concise.” The man replied as he stepped over the bodies between himself and the diminutive stormtrooper.

With a deep intake of air, AX-0021 nodded and lowered herself next to the corpse she had extracted the Force crystal from before the beginning of the assault. “Sir, I have reason to believe that some of the Anzati are...attempting to eat kyber crystals. I extracted” -the sniper paused as she pulled the Force crystal from the pouch on her utility belt and showed it to her sergeant- “this, from that corpse. The crystal was lodged in the throat, so it’s likely that the creature was attempting to consume it before choking to death.” The Elzeri finished.

The sergeant paused to consider his underling’s words, before giving a slight nod as if in understanding.

“If that’s what they’re really here for, we’ll need to confirm it before we leave.” He said. “It’s possible that we’re standing directly over a deposit of kyber crystals, which will be...of special interest to our superiors. Be ready to move in ten minutes. We’re going deeper into the cave to see if we can find that crystal deposit.”

Objective: Spy on the Sith
Allies / Enemies Unknown
Post 4

There were ship in the air the sounds of the engines as they whined and roared could be heard. Slowly she walked outside in the distance she could see them. What were they doing? Were they helpful or executioner.

The woman inside was clearly sick perhaps someone she fed off of was infected. Still she wasn't a doctor but didn't understand why certain aspects of the Anzati physique had not taken control. Was there a mutation taking place?

She didn't know and wasn't sure how relevant it would be but she would file the information away for delivery into the hands that needed it. She was going to find whomever had deployed from the ships for that she would need to steal or borrow transportation.

"There are ferals everywhere you'll need to defend yourself" the taxi stand offered her the means to travel by beat up, coughing maybe get you where you want speeder. I'd be safer walking. She smiled, "Thank you I'll be back in an hour"

Valmorra Kothi

V
Objective 1 | Playing With Smugglers | Double Agent
Allies | The Sith Empire
Theme | This Ship's Going Down

--- --- --- --- --- ---

The crew, having thought that they had made a grand escape, went upon baser celebrations. Ale, more akin to some grog that would be pieced together by a set of backwater Spacers that had little of idea of what a proper drink looked like, was passed around with tin-cups as they all gathered around a holotable, where the Captain and the First Mate were having a fitted bout in a game that reminded the Umbaran a fair bit of Pazaak, but there was a chance that the crew simply didn't understand how to properly play Pazaak, and this was how they dealt with the fact that they owned the cards. Rather to use them wrongly then not use them at all, he assumed. He found it charming, actually, that these grand warriors, these seasoned veterans simply from birth, would be found in such a state, dealing back and forth, sipping that putrid drink, and singing songs in their native tongue. It was a brash language, harsh and velar, so many of the sounds coming from keep inside, with lofty vowels and liquid consonants breaking up the harsher noises. Far from the trained and precise language he was familiar with between Sith and Umbaran, his true loves. It nearly took conscious effort to assure that he spoke in Basic whenever he went to address them or ask a question. Despite his rather relaxing voice, one that would be more fitting on a holoshow than the line of work that he had taken up, still coming off heavily accented. Giving him just enough of a foreign feel, as if he came from somewhere so long ago, since forgotten since he found himself as the vibroblade in the dark.

He was smiling, ear to ear, and honest smile that belonged to your dearest father, loving mother, and joking uncle. Despite how much he tried to think of something else as he sloshed back the drink in the tin cup, despite how much he wished it was a fine Corellian brandy, he forced himself to stomach it, he forced himself to bring each swig down and offer up a full hearted laugh as the game slowly came down to more of showman ship, each of the players trying to earn louder and louder reactions from the crowd. Valmorra hating himself as he gave the Anzati a healthy pat on the back as he dealt a hand that he assumed was rather well played, simply bigger numbers without a care for what they added up to. Spacers Cards. A sad display to watch. He imagined it would be an even sadder display to be apart of, but he would never let himself fall that much, closed eyes and an open palm, shaking his head gently every time he was offered, biting back a slight chuckle to add a bit of flair to the denial.

The drinks, the games, went on for quite some time, they had to be well on the Perlemian route at this rate, and every second that passed was another parsec between the Umbaran and any form of support that he could have gotten from his Sith-Imperial friends. He didn't blame them, he was technically a freelancer, he was far from an important asset, he simply was. However, the Kothi family, despite how little the Dark may pay them, they had always been willing and well stated servants, this would stay true, even today. As the party died, and some of the crew were passed out at the table, the captain and his co-pilot slopping their way into the cockpit, and the drink still burning every last inch of the Umbaran's body. He wondered if he was having some form of reaction to it, however, that would be far from an issue right now. He was on a ship loaded with spice that he intended to get back to Sith-Imperial space.

He heard something, over and over, a sharp zapping from the depths of the ship. Waving his way from the drunken and sleeping forms at the holotable, as if he had to dismiss himself from them, as if they were still awake to see his leaving, he began to wander the ship. Most of the crew having retired in one way or another, as his steps brought him back, further and further into the depths of the freighter. Eventually, a door oscillated open, and revealed a room filled with a light glow blue, an Azanti, much older than any of the rest of the crew, fiddling with what looked like racks of power-cells plugged into the wall of the ship, series of wires going between them before unifying into a solitary one, linking into the ship itself. He murmured at the Umbaran's entering, something in their native tongue, something that never would have mattered, something that would have been the man's last words. Valmorra reached into his vest, the old man now standing, taking his tool to another set of power cells, mending rifts in them. The vibroknife was drawn, one step, two, the man was scratching his head, confused. He knelt down to place the tool away, grabbing another odd implement. Another step. He stood. Valmorra was behind him. His breathing caught. He Knew. The knife found home, twice, three times, top right, above the ribs. Hand over mouth. One second, two, a minute. The man stopped squirming and kicking. With that, Valmorra let the body drop to the floor.

He was soaked, the entire right side of his outfit had been dulled an even darker shade of black, it would wash, hopefully. He reached up, each of the sections of power cells labeled in plain Basic. Lights? His knife reached around the back, and with a sharp snap of the wrist, severed the cords.

The ship went dark.

Valmorra placed the vibroknife into his left hand, and with his other, dug his blaster pistol from his jacket.

It would be a long day.

Darth Wyyrlok XXIV

D
By1UODc.png

The Chagrian's travels had finally taken him to the high home of the Anzati, Vof Kadai, the closest thing the planet had to a functional community. In the native tongue, Vof Kadai means High Sanctuary. It is here where the Anzati commune with nature and themselves, living in close partnership with the beauty of their homeworld without the distraction of high technology to pollute their minds. Wyyrlok could appreciate such devotion to the power of the body and the mind, though he found such meditation wasted if it was not solely focused on the Dark Side of the Force. Hopefully, in time, he could sway the Anzati to become fervent followers of the Sith, and of the Immortal Emperor.
As the Sith Lord walked betwixt the stone homes of the Anzati, he marveled at the craftsmanship it took to build such harsh hearths in the majestic mountains. Banners of all different colors, symbolizing fire, wood, water, stone, wind, and death, hung at the entrance to each domicile. The Anzati watched him with suspicion, outsiders having been rarely seen on the planet's surface in centuries. With the Empire's encroachment into the area, that cultural taboo was likely to be cast aside as the Sith exerted their control over the system.
Yet, even in this wondrous place, the signs of contagion loomed on the periphery. The sick and weak crumpled in the streets, their bodies riddled with the plague that had gripped the rest of their kin. It was only a matter of time before they too succumbed to the virus and turned on those they once called companion.
Igniting his lightsaber, Wyyrlok announced his intentions; "By the grace of the Immortal Emperor, all infected Anzati are hereby sentenced to destruction. The sickness cannot be allowed to propagate." The soldiers he had brought with him, along with the cultish faithful, moved to execute the orders of the Emperor. They slew the infected where they lay, collecting their bodies in vacated stone homes, and burning them in great pyres. There were those, healthy Anzati, who attempted to stop the Sith from carrying out their grim task, but Wyyrlok made short order of them with his superior power in the Dark Side of the Force.
"All who stand opposed to the Immortal Emperor's will find that their lives are equally forfeit. Do not interfere."

Location: Remote village T-331 200 KM east of the quarantine zone.

Colton and his troop had been slogging through the jungle at a fevered pace-setting 3 or 4 small villages ablaze as they when finally that came upon a large settlement the many structures varying in size and material stone, wood, mud the native quickly darted and hid as the legionnaires approached Colton stepped up on to a large rock in the middle of the village. "By order of the Immortal Emperor, all those infected are to be destroyed to prevent the spread of the disease, any who oppose the Emperor's will shall be immediately executed." he bellowed his voice slightly distorted by the voice transmitter in his helmet. He gave he quick by decisive hand signal and his troops began making the way through village snatching those infected and piling in large parers near the never of the village as some they to flee, Colton his troops took aim and quickly mowed them down with their rifles the flurry of bright red bolts leaving the fleeing natives corpses full of smoking holes he troops throw bodies in rest doused them and building with flammable liquid Colton stood at center of village conjuring a ball of flame in each hand he hurled them at pyres of bodies to glorious sicking effect the pyres burst into flame the screams filled the air he took a moment to enjoy the sight and sounds he troops began to touch the building and he made his to the other side of village were his rallied to him after they set buildings ablaze Colton cause conjured another fireball and tossed into a large building near him that wasn't burning fast enough for his liking. he checked his map before oping a comlink Hammer 1 to Besh Actual all settlements in sector Alpha-3-4 have been pacified requesting further orders over."
Vestille Thumahra Vestille Thumahra

Objective: Relief Aid & Burn the sick
Allies: Sith Empire
Location: Local village located at the foot of one of the mountains

--------

The village filled with smoke from the fire and the burning of the sick, screams of anger from the villagers, barking of orders from the troopers and sound of fighting filled the village though the surrounding mountains didn't help to diminish the noise. A blaster bolt flew pass the Sith head as he walk in front of the troopers, the Shistavanen didn't give the shooter a second chance as he brought his lightsaber up to block the next shot hitting it back to the villager with the weapon in the head.

Since the killing of the elderly woman, the villagers took this as an act of war. Which the troopers and the sith knight figure they would seeing the Anzat are warriors, war was in their blood. Despite this, they continue forward further into the village killing the sick and 'securing' the healthy a task that proved interesting at best. The troopers bust down a door a few seconds later blaster fire could be heard when it stop they walk in dragging out a villager who was shot in the leg while the others were dragged out to have their bodies to be burn.

Zair watch as a villager charge him holding vibroblade, a noninfected 8-year-old boy try to thrust the blade into the sith chest. Lifting his left hand Zair push the boy back with the force knocking him to the ground, the kid got back up and try again this attempt the kid manage to cut the sith robe with the weapon. The wolf-like creature glared down at the child while he brought his right hand down the boy's head, smacking the child hard with the bottom part of his lightsaber knocking the child out cold.

Objective I: Tainted Soup

Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos

"What are we looking for, my Lady, if you don't mind my asking?" Doctor Tristov asked. The tall Ralltiiri had been unsure about what to do next once he had ruled out anything pathological in causing the disease, but her order to start cutting into the heads and performing scans on the brain tissue had been carried out.

Unfortunately, those orders also required a volunteer that was not affected by the mysterious illness or madness be put through the same treatment. Their sacrifice would, hopefully, not be in vain to save their species from devouring itself. She had also commanded live subjects, both infected and clean, be strapped down and scanned. The Lady of Secrets wanted to be thorough.

"Changes in brain chemistry," she replied, her full attention on the samples being extracted and analyzed. "If we have ruled out an invasive biological explanation, then I can think of only a handful of other possible causes for this maddening hunger. All of them will have triggered different changes in their brains, chemical releases, and so on."

She didn't feel the dark side clinging to the bodies of the victims, well no more so than that which swirled around those that died a violent death, killed, or were mad. Something like a Force caused psychosis would leave traces, according to the records she had read during her time with the Jedi. Jedi Master Cilghal had been very comprehensive in her detailing the psychosis caused by Abeloth.

"Curious, very curious," she continued, zooming in on the cell samples. "The hypothalamus and nucleus accumbens are showing signs of hormone irregularities."

"We need more samples now!" Tristov called out. "And get me those living brain scans now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom