Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
"Three days from today," he said as he led her out and up to the main level. It wasn't meal time, so they'd have to go to the kitchens to get something, but that shouldn't be much of a problem. The kitchen staff were friendly folk, although mostly slaves that were born of slaves. Radon treated them well. "First will be the parade through the city up to the front steps of the palace, and that's where we'll be wed." He gave her hand a squeeze. While he'd been out earlier he'd bought something for her, to commemorate what was coming to her. He led her through a door and into the kitchens. "Just tell the staff what you want and they'll fix it."

Three days. Could a wedding actually be organized and ready in three days? his people certainly could do some amazing things.
She turned her attention to food right then, giving her order to the kitchen staff. A long, complicated order, drizzled in fruit juice.

Radon Mont

R
She certainly had an interesting taste in foods now. He ordered a fish sandwich and that was it, mostly because he wasn't all that hungry. A fish sandwich would easily tide him over until later. Slipping his hand to the small of her back, he rubbed lightly as they stood there to wait for their order. "I have something for you when we're done here. Something important to be said, as well." He winked at her, because he knew that he was taunting her and she didn't like to be teased about such things. She was going to want to know, but she had to wait.

Radon Mont

R
Eventually their food was ready and he nodded towards the dining hall. The staff politely, and quickly, took it out there and he led Lenne out after it. The dining hall was empty, as expected, and he pulled out a chair for her and then sat down beside her. Their food was set in front of them and he reached for his sandwich to take a bite. He chewed slowly before speaking up. "I think you're qualified to retain the rank of Knight, Lenne. I'm officially promoting you. No longer are you my apprentice, but my equal instead. Congratulations."

"I'm officially promoting you."
At those words, Lenne started coughing, having inhaled some of the juice she had been drinking. She waited until her air ways were clear until she actually said anything, and even then it was a squeaky "Really!?"
She;d been an apprentice for so long it was hard to believe she could ever be anything else.

Radon Mont

R
"Yes," he said, putting the sandwich down so he could turn in his seat to look at her. "You're ready. You know enough to at least be a Knight, if not more. You have the drive to be one for sure. There's no reason to hold you back, and I think you've had enough training. You don't need more, you need to start learning on your own." He reached over and wiped a dribble of juice off her cheek before wiping his hand on a napkin. The stunned expression on her face was rather priceless, he had to admit. It was kind of cute. "You'll always be my apprentice, in a sense, but we're on equal footing now and your title should reflect that."

Radon Mont

R
Shaking his head, he reached into his jacket and pulled out a small package which he set on the table in front of her. "The promotion was part of it. This is the other part, something I picked up for you in town. Don't know why it was there, but it was." Inside of the package was a necklace. On the necklace was a talisman. A Force artifact of ancient origins, it could be entirely valuable to Lenne if she wanted to do something which required a great deal of concentration. Either way, it was just a nice gift to get her and he was glad he'd managed to find it.

She unwrapped the package excitedly. Another gift from her lover. If he wasn't careful, he was going to spoil her. Of course, when she pulled away the last of the wrapping, she stopped and stared at it.
"Why would something like this be sold in town?"

Radon Mont

R
Motioning a hand towards it, he spoke quizzically. "If you didn't have the Force, would you know what it was?" That was the simplest answer he had to give her. The man that had been selling it just thought it was an old Falleen necklace of some sort. He had no idea that the artifact was an ancient Sith talisman. It had probably been in the shop for years. "They had no idea that what they had in their shop was of ancient Sith origins. They thought they were selling me an ancient Falleen necklace. I let them keep thinking that rather than telling them it was a Sith artifact. Better that way."

She listened to his explanation as she ran her fingers over the artifact. So old. So powerful... She stood up and crossed over to him, talisman still in hand. She draped her arms around him and went to kiss him lightly on his neck.
"Thank you, dearest."

Radon Mont

R
Slipping his arms around her waist, he drew her down to his lap. "You don't have to thank me for such things. Your love is enough to appease me." He smiled and nuzzled her forehead lightly. Little Lenne, all grown up. The galaxy would take heed of them now. Two Knight level Force Users leading a world of beings who use pheromones to control people. The galaxy should be very afraid of them. "I felt it would be nice for you to have, and it deserved a much better home around your neck than sitting in a shop to rust away."

She smiled, settling in on his lap. It was going to be a beautiful life for her now. Not easy, not simple, but comfortable.
"I'm sleepy Radon," she yawned, draping the talisman around her neck, "I think I need a nap..."

Radon Mont

R
"Where do you want to take a nap? I'd be happy to hold you while you rested." He ran his hand up and down her spine as she rested in his lap. She'd had a long day, really. Safe to say that her being tired wasn't something was entirely unexpected. In fact, if she hadn't been tired, it would be strange. But if she wanted to rest, he wouldn't mind taking her somewhere and just settling in to hold her while she rested. That was something that he always loved, holding her. It was something he never wanted to stop doing.

"I think the bed room would be best..."
She was sure that she COULD nap anywhere. It was, after all, her fiances palace. Who, (besides his parents) would dare to object?

Radon Mont

R
Radon nodded and picked her up, cradling her in his arms as he stood from the table. They left the dining area and walked down the long hallway towards their quarters within the palace. Whatever his parents were up to, it was keeping them busy all day long. He didn't mind, though. What he enjoyed was his time with Lenne. Being around his parents reminded him of his destiny, but it didn't allow him the freedom he desired to have with her. Carrying her into their quarters, he took her up the stairs to their bedroom and climbed onto the big bed, settling her down beside him as he lay down. "Comfy beds are always a good place to rest."

And she was out like a light almost at once, from the moment her head hit the pillow. If Radon didn't wake her up, she could easily sleep through the entire night.

Radon Mont

R
He decided not to wake her because it seemed like she needed the rest. The little one growing within her took a lot of energy from her and he knew that. Instead, he lay beside her and lightly stroked her arm as he stared at the ceiling. Eventually he left for a little while and just went on a walk through the palace, thinking about everything that was going on. He loved Lenne dearly, and couldn't wait to marry her, but he was honestly afraid for her safety with their future plans. Falleen owed allegiance to no one at the moment. But what would the future hold for them? Eventually, he returned to their room, and climbed back into bed. Curling up beside her, he slept until morning. When he woke, he gently reached to rouse her from slumber as well.

Lennes dreams were full of sweet things. She dreamed that she went to a fancy ball with Radon. She dreamed that they were both the center of attention. She dreamed that they were loved. She dreamed that she had a litter of little ones trailing behind her. Children with pretty green skin. Children that could be accepted, even LOVED by the Falleen people.
Then he woke her up.

"...Morning already?" she groaned sleepily, rolling over to face him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom