Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To be a paragon (OPEN Group Training Session. Padawans encouraged!)

Jedi Temple; Tython
Tython nurtured it's students -- and there were many. At least, Kiskla hoped there were.

While she was preoccupied on her own accord with her quasi-student Tamara, she wanted to take some time to reach out to others without having the full responsibility of being a mentor persay. She was getting to be too curt for that, these days.

So, she had sent a message out to those within the Temple and would be available to make today's lessons. To the sentients who were mentally empowered in The Force, she reached out to their minds. To those who were more blocked in that element, like her former Epicanthix Padawan, she had made the information available to post in the library and to personal contacts.
They were still within the safety of the temple's walls, but the natural beauty of Tython echoed nearby. Not so near that the sound of crashing water would drown out the teachers.
tumblr_n37a7dSTRW1rjdnouo1_500.gif

To be entirely honest, Kiskla didn't have a plan for today. She believed in being all things, to all people. So, that's what she would do.
Whatever they wished to know, Councillor Grayson would teach.

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Tython was one of those planets Spencer never had access too. She had only dreamed and read about the planet from when she was younger learning every aspect of its history especially its involvement with the Je’daii a culture of force users that could possibly be the start of both the Sith and the Jedi. Though other sources claim others were the start, but Spencer wasn’t going to argue either point. Still, the young Master deciding since she agreed to give the Order one more chance as they possibly decided the same with her, she decided to check out one of her favorite Master’s training sessions. She would watch, possibly participate and offer any knowledge that Kiskla felt would help the students.

Walking towards the other blonde Master, Spencer had her hands behind her back, underneath the grey robe, Spencer wore a simple shirt and a pair of snug fitting slacks. Her slender frame apparent and seemingly fragile, only distracted from the idea of her true power. A lightsaber newly forged resided clipped to her delicate thigh, she continued to make her way towards the woman. Stopping, she looked out at the lush landscape and inhaled deeply. Before speaking, she exhaled and smiled.

“I caught wind of your training session, parts of me wished the Order did these when I was a Padawan. Would have done me some good, meeting others and building a sense of teamwork and trust with my peers.” Spencer smiled as she reminisced for the first time fondly of her time with the Order only five years ago. Turning towards Kiskla, she scratched the side of her cheek gently. “Anything specific for today’s lesson?”

"Whatever students want to learn." Kiskla replied simply, smiling lightly at the entrance of @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]. Apparently the trip to the Spires of Hell had done some sort of good.

Following the first admittance, came a second. A more personal one regarding her ineptitude to appreciate things; and a slight glimpse to her inability to function properly around younglings. "One of these sessions was the first thing Master Wraith dragged me into when I returned to the Order. I didn't really realize the practicality of it at the time.

Hopefully it will do some good. Thanks for coming."

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Moroi was not closed to the force, far from it, but at many times he almost wished he was. The young padawan would have much preferred to have read about this training session through the papers in the library. When the message pervaded his mind, Moroi first felt a deep inkling of illness followed by a thinly veiled sense of contempt. Not very jedi like, he knew, and he worked rather quickly to chase those thoughts from his mind, but the idea that it was so easy for someone, through the force, to penetrate his mind so effortlessly was perhaps the most nauseating thing that had ever occurred to him, and nausea was a frequently topic between he and Asaak.

Once he got past the initial dislike he had for being drawn to this training exercise, it was hard to drown out the immense beauty of Tython. Places like the waterfalls outside the academy were one of the few true bright spots in a galaxy that was otherwise a cesspool. Had his drive to learn all that he could in all shapes and sizes not been that much stronger, Moroi would have been perfectly content to sit there and revel in the majesty of his surroundings. When Moroi arrived at his destination, apparently punctually, the boy silently filed in to the area. It wasn't because he was especially polite or in reverence of the Masters and decided to wait to be spoken to, his sense of ettiquette took very much after his Master, Yinch's, in that it was almost completely absent. He would however wait to be spoken to because he had no idea how an activity such as this would take place. He had never endured anything resembling a classroom setting before today.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Just outside

She rode up on a red spotted Dewback and hitched it sideways with a curious smile. Her mount trotted along the shallow rise with glee as a second rider pulled to her side. Another woman with glowing red skin and two long headtails. Samantha Jhonva winked at the Twi'lek woman and gave a quick dismount. The forest outside the temple offer the perfect weather for a happy summers ride.

"Off to class so soon little human?" The Twi'lek female smiled.

"Master Grayson is holding a forum Svana! You should park your mount with Master Azani and hurry to come too. It's set to start very soon. You wouldn't want to miss a chance like this, ya know? I hear they even made her the Councilor to the Sentinels recently. A grand escapade, no doubt."

"Ah. Human of my burning heart. I hear your words and delight in your friendship. But I must hurry these animals back to their masters. Such is the call of the forest to me. But, come find me when your lessons have ended. Much adventure still lies within these hallowed grounds. A companion in arms I would have, if you would accompany me further?"

"Of course Svana. I'll call ahead when the class is over. Okay then! Wish me luck!"

"Good luck little Human. This one wishes you a speedy return." She smiled and struck the reigns, "..Yah! Yah!"

Sam gave a beaming smile and a flick of her hair as her Twi'lek friend rode away in the bumpy saddle. Unlatching a single buckle on her riding boots, she trotted into the Temple with a childlike glee. Arriving to the place of learning with a brilliant smile and hurried flock of blond hair. She gave a smart bow in her snug little grey outfit and blushed at the beauty of the women already present. She wore no weapon nor adornments.

"Padawan Jhonva of Coruscant attending. May it please the Masters."

She rose and wiggled in her handsome skin. This was going to be fun.

Spencer nodded remembering fondly of Darron Wraith, despite her first encounter with the man, he had played a pivotal role in her development. The man in his own special way secured a place as a father figure where hers failed so miserably. Keeping her hands behind her back, she would give Kiskla the lead on this one especially since this was her idea.

Looking towards the group that was gathering and then towards the Master. "I'll follow your leader her Master Grayson."

@[member="Sam Jhovna"]@[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

He really was taking any opportunity to acquire knowledge that he could stick his nose and tail in at this point. His interest in this life had switched from cautious to active - exposure, immersion being key to this change. The camaraderie he sought had been found in small sparks here and there, but was not yet consistent. It took time. It was a good thing he knew how to be patient.

The fact that Master @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] was holding this open session sort-of sweetened the pot, as she was one of a very small number of familiar faces for the Felacatian, and he gave the master a deferential tip of his head on arrival. Another of that number, @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"], was in attendance as he saw upon joining the group. Their introduction had been very casual, and peppered with mild hijinks. And... there was that one woman in particular. He and she kept ending up in the same places, and yet somehow it was all coincidental. @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] had weedled into his mind and stuck - but not quite in the way that it would for most men when subjected to an alluring face. His orange eyes flicked to the woman, but he took up residence in the group alongside Moroi, nudging the boy softly with an elbow to his side.

"You've been scarce, Wareyasui," he said, softly, emphasising his family name - as if doing so bugged the younger guy. "What's up?"

Coming out of the forest, being from with a bird handing from her hip. Finding her own way towards the waterfall. Beginning to wash her hands only to find herself taking a quick dip in cooling off after hunting. After which she step out of the shimmering pool shaking her hair out putting her lightsaber back into place clipping half her hair out of her face. Coming back to just picking up her AKK scale leather boots in her other arm.

Walking into the place in one hand was the dead bird on little string made of some kind of vine, and in the other hand, was her knee high boots. Today she had chosen to hunt in purple leather tight outfit. Still behind her she was making a trail of wet droplets. Going first to see if the class had started.

Once again let time get by her, stepping into the place what a sight she must be, now as she saw there was more in the room then she though it would have it. Is this where the class for padawn is being taught today? @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] Shifting on her bare feet, with hearing that little droppet off her hair behind her. I was just caught some fresh air. It was just a feeling more then anything as if some was looking at her hand, with the dead prey. Putting on her best grin, Lunch anyone? @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Sam Jhovna"] @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @Meeristali Peradun

There was always that question of whether or not a message sent from a councillor would be ignored; especially after the recent turn of events that showcased the Jedi as un-unanimous. Still, Padawans trickled in and she glanced at a chrono on her small wrist; they were all impressively prompt.

The first to arrive, she did not know. The second, she knew. The third---the third brought a friend. She knew neither, and would never know the feathered creature.

At first, she blinked at the peculiarity of the latest arrival, but she quickly pocketed that and replaced any sort of unease with a façade of kindness. Pleasantness bode well for her soft features.

"Welcome everyone, thanks for coming. I'm afraid there are a few new faces, so before we begin anything--It would be helpful for you all to introduce yourselves. For one, I'm Master Kiskla Grayson. I assume you know that from my message.

As for beginning something -- I'll be honest and say there's no structured learning plan today, and I invite you to indulge in your curiosities. What is there you would like to learn? Furthering your abilities with The Force, The Saber? Anything. Both myself and Master Jacobs are here to help.

I suspect more councillors will be joining us, as well."

@[member="Maya Whitelight"] | @[member="Meeristali Peradun"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Sam Jhovna"] | @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
"There are advantages to scarcity, people don't notice you, nor do they ask for your surname."

Moroi's voice was soft and for Stali's ears only, but ever since he had come to the order, Jedi Masters had this annoying tendency to be able to hear him regardless of how softly he whispered...or they read his mind, he wasn't sure which was more agitating. Once young Moroi got past being ninety nine point nine and a half percent sure that "un-unanimous" was not a word, he was relieved to see Stali at this little get together. He wasn't necessarily nervous about his ability to perform, Moroi was confident in his abilities to a degree that dangerously flirted with arrogance, but it was a breath of fresh air that he would not have to go through whatever activities the Jedi had planned for them today alone. Plus, if he did screw up, he could rely on Stali to properly ridicule and jab at him, that way at least the conflict was coming from a source that Moroi could reliably bop on the head with little repercussion. He did not seem like he would have the same luck with the other students present. Ignoring that they were both women, the first one seemed far too bubbly and the second one far too lost for a swift bop across the bonce to be an acceptable recourse.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't be allowed to remain scarce for much longer as Master @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] decided to gather introductions. Then, taking it one step further, she asked a far more difficult question. Even if he wasn't the most sociable person, his hijink riddled introduction with @[member="Meeristali Peradun"] only took place because Moroi had a goal that he was excited to complete, Moroi could still handle giving his name. Unlike that time, Moroi didn't have a specific goal for the day. In his time here, outside of proficiency with a lightsaber, Moroi had managed to get his feet wet in everything he could find and he had equal interest in progressing in each and everyone one of those lessons. Consequently, his answer of "everything" would probably not be especially useful for Master Grayson. The only subject at the moment that seemed to stand above the rest was learning how to shut out an external source pervading his mind, but he wasn't sure what the best way to ask for that was and his interest in learning it directly stemmed from annoyance at how he was summoned here instead of being focused on anything especially useful. Asking how to learn to stop them from being able to speed dial his brain probably was not especially prudent at this stage of his development either. For now, he'd just stick with the first half of her questions, his name, he at least knew the answer to that one.

"I'm Moroi(Surname Omitted)"

@[member="Maya Whitelight"] @[member="Meeristali Peradun"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
As more students arrived Sam thought it wise to do as directed. To introduce herself following Moroi. So she stepped forward with a gleeful bounce and gave a happy wave.

"Hello everybody. I am Padawan Samantha Jhovna and I hail from Coruscant. I am a study of economics and I hope to one day become a Jedi Sentinel of the Order. ...Today I was hoping to learn more about a Jedi's place in the galaxy as it exists today. Our roles, our duties, and our dreams as an Order. Thank you."

She gave a smile and a nod to all present. Blushing just a little in her hot cheeks and with a wrinkle of her nose for seasoning. As if she was just cooking with embarrassment and pride.

Standing where had step in at but putting the bird of prey behind the back. Before could be gone more then a few second, with out the bird to the mess hall. it did take the chief by surprise. Just leaving as quickly came in. Sliding back inside in time to here @[member="Sam Jhovna"]. Bring herself closer to the small group of gather.

Greetings, I'm Padawn Maya Whitelight, of planet of Hurran Kal, my grandmother was in the jedi order, what you call a Healer. I myself was taught what was past down by my mother, to use herbs, oils and plant leaves with in the force to heal minnor scrapes, cuts and pains. I here to learn more with in, to meet all you lovey beings of the galaxy.

Stopping herself short of what else she had done, father world all together. It wasn't like she was sham of her smuggler father or even that she herself had find plot skils, or even...

Oh, I almost forgot I love to be out in the nature, in the wild more then in stuff building all day. One more thing My Master is Vulpenen
@[member="Sam Jhovna"]@[member="Meeristali Peradun"]@[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]@[member="Meeristali Peradun"]@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

He listened attentively to each person as they spoke in turn, gathering names to his memory, appending the details they gave to those names, recording their faces under each record in his mind. He had a pretty good memory, though it wasn't eidetic. And then it appeared to be his turn to have a go of it. Was there anything he wanted to learn? Yes, there was, he had looked into it, but only some of it was accessible to a man of his rank. He folded his hands behind his back, assuming a posture of 'at ease' and began to address those gathered.

"I am Meeristali Peradun of Felacat, and I hold the rank of padawan." His long, semi-prehensile tail remained calm, curling idly about his left knee. "I am twenty-five years of age, and fairly recently discharged from the military of my homeworld, and am combat-minded due to my background. I would be interested in learning whatever the masters have to impart, but if I must make a suggestion or two, then... perhaps telekinesis and barriers?"

Yes, those made sense. He was calm, collected, composed, as he spoke, clear in his tone, and loud enough in volume for everyone to hear, but not to shout.

"One last thing - most prefer to call me Stali, but I answer to my full given and surname all the same."

@[member="Maya Whitelight"] @[member="Sam Jhovna"] @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Meeristali Peradun"] @[member="Maya Whitelight"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"] @[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Talon trotted along, his bare feet padding on the geound as he jogged to the group. He was not really sure what he would learn but learning was one of those things he hated to miss. He arrived in time to take a seat and listen to Padawan Peradun introduce himself. Talon looked around for a second then realized it was his turn.

"I'm Talon Vosra. I am from Zelos II and I am a youngling instructor for the Ossus accademy." He said happily. Then in typical Talon fashion he aimed his foot at his mouth and pulled the trigger, "I am 26 and I want to learn how to dance..." he looked at Kiskla and Spencer, "or not is good too."

'Smooth Tal' he thought to himself 'maybe just listen next time.'

He cleared his throat and felt his green sap like blood color his cheeks. "Or maybe how to grow plants in the garden faster?"

'You're not improving things mate' he scolded again silently.

Great! There was now direction from a few of the students. Some, were very eloquent in their speech and a clear direction that gave the others how to chat. Imparting that Stali was from a military background was curious. Why had he chosen a way of life that doted on the religious aspects of The enigmatic Force? There were two that she could tackle and combine into one, but as for @[member="Talon Vosra"]'s unique request, perhaps that would be a lesson more so for her companion.

Before instigating this impromptu learning curve, Kiskla had regarded the registration of masters and knights within The Order. There was a range of abilities that each focused on, and recently @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] had expressed interest in teaching. Something Kiskla was confident Grandmaster Dista would frown upon -- but this was her court. And, as it just so happened, Kiskla recalled Spencer taught some variation of..plant...something.

"Well then, welcome Moroi, Sam, Maya, Stali and Talon. Thank you for expressing yourselves. I believe Master Jacobs has some focus in what you're asking for, Talon." It was good to see him here. She'd been present when he'd approached the council to express his desire to redeem himself from darkness.

"If everyone's alright, we can split into groups. One with Master Jacobs, one with myself. First however, I'd like to answer Sam's question. It's a good refresher for us all -- and if anyone has anything to add, feel free."

Her question was..timely to say the least; considering the discussion that had been building around it.

"There are many Jedi within the Order with varying viewpoints. That's what keeps us alive and growing. Some, like Grandmaster Dista are very traditional. Others are more permissive. The one constant among all Jedi, however, is that we agree we have a responsibility within the galaxy.

That is our role.

We are guardians of peace, not just for ourselves, but for those around us. Our powers are for the purpose of defending and protecting those who cannot fend for themselves. We are beacons of light in an ever-darkening world. Our powers are not for selfish advancements. We respect all forms of life, no matter the form. We are to assist, rather than to rule," she smirked slightly, allowing her personality to slip into the doctrine "no matter how qualified we think we are.

Those are our duties.

And, as Jedi, you're constant students of The Force. Today will only give you a sliver of information in this vast galaxy; and The Force is your greatest teacher. To learn from the Force is only a portion of your dreams. The other fractions, you assist in determining; but you should allow room for wanting to cleanse the galaxy of prevailing evils. Peace is the ultimate goal.

I hope this answers your question, Sam. There are many more sentences I could spew, but I think learning as you go would be the best, most practical way to mould yourself."

Unfortunately, she wasn't half the teacher her master had been.
@[member="Meeristali Peradun"] | @[member="Maya Whitelight"] | @[member="Sam Jhovna"] | @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

Sumalee

S
The statuesque Togruta towered above all the padawans, even the males. At 2.36m and weighting 142kgs, she was build like a tank, her toned body reflecting the sinewy muscles with every step she took.

She coolly observed the proceedings with lavender eyes, shifting over towards the right once they instructed them to split off into groups.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It was a broad, all-encompassing, and somewhat open answer to her question. But what it lacked in specifics, it retained in a grand scale of freedom. Of, freedom of movement. Or perhaps, interpretation. Sam was still unsure of how she could best use your talents to help the galaxy. But? Perhaps that was the point. Perhaps her journey into adulthood, and into the Force, would take a great deal of personal decision making. Maybe destiny wasn't handed to you? Maybe you had to make it for yourself. Maybe being a Jedi wasn't a job description? Maybe it was some thing much, much more...

Well. At least it was nice to know that she could count on Master Grayson for advice and for perspective. Seeing such a strong woman, so confident in herself and in her abilities, made Sam just giddy to get started. I think she had found her first role model.

"Of course Master Grayson. Your answer is a blessing to my heart. Thank you for your inspiring words."

Sam blushed and gave a soft, short bow. She was enjoying this forum immensely.

They were a curious bunch and that was a good thing. If a being wasn’t curious about its surroundings what was the point of living? Spencer remained silent as the students filed in, she recognized some from the temple and one in particular from her last forum lesson with Ashin when they both first tried to relocate themselves back into the Order. Ashin seemed to have herself busy with other things at the moment and Spencer was here feeling the Order out once more. Still, it wasn’t home without the woman and she hoped at one point maybe she could convince her to return to it. Dismissing the thoughts from her mind, she focused on the questions at hand. Spencer remained silent giving Kiskla the floor to answer the questions about the Jedi, there was a sense of respect from Spencer to Kiskla, the woman had not only saved Spencer’s skin, she gave the girl a reason to hope for the Order.

Talon, she remembered his face at the forum before Carn Dista had dismissed them and brought Spencer and Ashin to the council. She had showed him her talent with plants and it seemed he had been focused on it since then. Digging in her pocket, she pulled out a small bag that contained simple seeds. Doing a quick headcount, Spencer pulled out the right number of seeds and stepped forward after Kiskla had finished speaking. The seeds resided in her hand and with a smile she focused the force on the seeds. Her mind focused on fueling them, giving them everything they needed to grow through the force thus accelerating the growth.

The seed shells cracked and out wiggled small frail sprouts, Spencer stopped their growth for a moment. “Each of you are a seed - we all start out this way. No one knows what we’re about to become or what we will choose to do. The influence of the Force helps them grow, but the Force is brought to them and focused by me - a teacher or an experience that you face while growing up. In this case, the Order.” The plants began to grow again their stalks getting thicker and small buds formed at the end of each of them. Stopping again Spencer spoke, “The influence of the Order and with teachers along with other Masters we help you grow, but…”She paused as each flower bloomed with vibrate colors. “Each flower is different, each plant had the same influence, same resources and still everything is different. Remember that you are different and something may work for someone else, but not work for you - don’t get discouraged. Grasp the differences you are and use your unique talents to help the Order and grow.” She proceeded to hand everyone one of the flowers and then shrugged.
“For those interested in the History of this planet can come with me as well. Talon, I can show you how to use Plant Surge, its difficult and you’ll need to practice, but I’m sure you’ll be able to get the hang of it quickly.”

[member="Sam Jhovna"] [member="Sumalee"] [member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Talon Vosra"] [member="Meeristali Peradun"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] [member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Talon smiled warmly as Spencer spoke. Her manner and way of explaining things was exceptionally clear. He use of the flower illustration again was an actual joy to see. As a teacher Talon was rather inexperienced but he hoped to use the same illustration that she now used for his future students.

Emerald eyes watched as she guided each seed to it's flowering stage. The skill with which it was done was amazing and Talon could almost sense what she did as she nurished the plants with the force. As a plant, Talon was well aware of the physiology of the seeds and what they needed to grow but he had been hopful of learning from the Master every since he had met her in the temple on Coruscant.

"Thank you very much Master Jacobs." Talon said with genuine gratitude, "it will be an honor."

Talon for once was too focused on trying to feel what she had done to the pale blue flower that he now held to be facetious. He stood and moved off to the side a little as he waited patiently to begin. It was funny but as a Sith he had never had the patience to wait on a Master and took his training into his own hands. He wanted to laugh at how different he felt now as compared to then. It was truly a blessing from the force. He smiled then and put his hands behind his back to enjoy the sound of the water nearby while he waited.

It wasn't like she had wondering mind at all. It wasn't until Master [member="Spencer Jacobs"] produced the seeding that she had her eyes upon her well. It wasn't until she had given life to the seedlings handed her one of the beautiful flowers. Her being of bright two tone color of yellow with splash. First things she did when handed was smell the fragrance of the flower how sweet it smell. This brought a very peaceful look across her face.
Master Jacobs, I would like to learn more about this Planet Surge.

Flashing back to a time that her mother had been teaching her things in the force herself growing up. It wasn't like they was very long listens, only that of showing her using what was taught to aid her with in the tribe with her duty.

I would like to learn Art of Small, at some point of the training, if that is pleasable to you Master.
Taking a look at the other one that seem to be the other barefooted one in the room even those she held her boots in her arms. Giving [member="Talon Vosra"] smile, as she step to the side with him. This one did peek her curious if anything just more about his race. It was in her nature be one to learn about others.
[member="Spencer Jacobs"][member="Kiskla Grayson"][member="Talon Vosra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom