Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[TJO] A Fixer Upper

hangar-3.jpg

Somewhere in open space...

At first glance, the Vingilot wasn't very remarkable. The refurbished Mon Cala battlecarrier had seen better days, its battered hull a patchwork of new and old paneling that spanned decades. The status of the ancient weapons systems was...questionable at best, but the powerful shielding system remained intact, having saved the carrier's bacon quite a number of occasions in the past.

Definitely not cutting edge, but the hand-me-down carrier was reliable and that was the best the Jedi could hope for on a shoestring budget.

However, past the hangar areas, and the scene got much more interesting. Whole sections of the interior within the superstructure had been remolded as an artificial biome, full of lush vegetation that formed a vibrant garden and open fields. Meanwhile, walls in other sections been knocked down create more space for more comfortable living. Here it was clear to see where they Jedi had focused their efforts. The Vingilot was no longer a warship, but a mobile Praxeum.

For the fledgling Jedi Order, this was now home.

((Hello and welcome to the first thread for TJO. The object here is a meet and greet to get acquainted with myself and other members. Feel free to start in the hangar area where I'll be present to provide a guided tour to new arrivals, or feel free to wander around the ship on your own.))

A lone T40 made it's way to the Vingilot's hanger. There was a rumor of a Jedi Order that actually believed in the Jedi Code coming together. It had taken some time for him to find where they were meeting, but Kahlil finally did. He, [member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"], [member="Thiavi"] , and [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] ; as well as their droids K3 and R6; would arrive in the hanger of the large ship.

"This is.. Different. The Jedi here are those looking for a better way then what the galaxy has. I don't know this [member="Jyoti Nooran"] so please, try to be on your best behaviors. I don't want to get kicked off before we have a chance to be a part of it." He let out a nervous laugh. Out of all of them, the Zambrano would be the one most likely to be kicked out. The young man let out a sigh as he slipped his lightsaber onto his belt and hit the button to send the ramp down.

This was the beginning of a new life. For all of them.

Kahlil had this bright idea to follow rumors of this Jedi Temple that was housed in some old warship. Kafh shook his head he'd have to see it to believe it, yet it wasn't as if he was doubting his friend, he just didn't think you could have such a thing on a warship. It was definitely a strange concept.

"Understood Teacher." Kafh-en-ma-nofre said with a smile, noticing how nervous Kahlil was. Kafh patted him on the back and gave a chuckle himself. "Calm down a bit big brother, the gods are with us." He said with a smirk. He watched as the ramp began to extend out then looked to his three fellow crew members. "Shall we?" He said as he slowly made his way down the ramp.

As he exited he would be left in awe. "Hm I guess Kahlil was right..." Kafh said to himself as he looked around. There was definitely potential in the ship. Kafh smiled.

[member="Amaryllis Tansea"]
[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
"It is an interesting design for a ship." The biot in the pilots seat spoke. The synthetic muscle and flesh exposed for a moment as the medical droid was fixing her up. The jedi master sat in the seat across from her though while she sat there bringing up the displays and the screens for them. "It is a mon calamari design, they are some of the best compared to others though." She felt her brow pinch for a moment bringing the hardlight display fo the ship to her hands and held it before throwing it forward and looking at the ship. They had spent much of their time and resources developing the advanced self sustainning systems and hardlight technology so get to use it.

"We are coming in to dock." She spoke looking up, the more advanced models they had designed were well so much more with a synthetic fluid for blood that mimiced the force presence which was a big thing in more impressive breakthrews...well that and that fact aside from the interior they were every bit as life like and loaded with enough processing power to function by itself. "Just get us down and we shall see." The Seeker MK. II ship was a jedi vessel, designed to radiate the lightside of the force and using some of the most advanced systems they had made for training and storage systems.

Where she was looking though the ship itself and down the ramp. It was smoother, sleeker and larger being a little bit below twice the size. With internal and external protection for the ship while some of the jedi who were there and worked with her. Wearing different robes that the artisans had been working on. She clasped her hands behind her back as she walked with the saber on her hip. A simple design but the inth metal was on display, lightside forged and lightweight. She had her thigh cracken pack while the kimono was open with her jedi undersuit of skylar. Protective, regulating and it flowed with her long hair.

A Jedi Order. That's what [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] called it. Amara was still getting used to this language called Basic, but those with the Force were coming to gather here. To create a new Order, with a new vision of the galaxy. To make the galaxy a better place.

And Amaryllis was ready for that kind of change. At least she hoped. She wasn't quite as terrified of droids anymore, and she was beginning to understand the dynamics of the galaxy. She still stuck to Kahlil, the first two legger she had met in over a decade like gum to a shoe.

And she no longer felt useless on Bastion! She had found work in cooking for the group. Perhaps she could do similar duties here, on... What was it called?

Needless to say, Amarayllis had her face stuck against the window as they approached and landed in the hangar wing of the old battle cruiser. She ran over to Kahlil and Kafh as it was time to leave the ship and enter this... And she had prepared appropriately by braiding her hair, although she wore a tank top, dress, and boots. But most importantly, a backpack full of fruits to offer as gifts to any of the friendly ones.

"Best behavior," she nodded. "I am..." She started to say as the ramp opened, and she saw all the two leggers around. And the metal walking things. And the rolling ones. She took a breath as she tried to shake off any fear she had. With that, she stayed very close to Kafh and Kahlil as they went down the ramp. "So... Big. There is... Are? Many people! Beautiful metal," she commented quietly.

"Is this new home?" Maybe there would be more people to help her understand the new world better too!

@Kafh-en-ma-nofre@Jyoti Nooran

Live in Light, Surf Master
The 2,000m Leviathans Banerocked out of hyperspace near enough to the Vingilot to join the party, but not overwhelm their sensors. The ship was built for battle, a small contingent of corvettes, cruisers and support ships exiting hyperspace around it. All ships bore the hallmark and colours of the Alliance of Crowns on Sabarene, Echani and Chandaari refugees who fled the Sith.

“Jedi Vessel Vingilot, we come in peace... gosh I’ve always wanted to say that...” the voice on the comm faded, as if covering his mouth. “... Right. Manu Xextos and mine, we come bearing supplies and engineers. Hear you’re having a shindig for those of us who follow the Light. Hope you don’t mind another coming aboard.”

Shutting down comms, I can’t help the smirk on my face as I rough up T’Gal’s shoulder. “Good work! Bring us in.”

“Yes, Sir... did you seriously....”

“Yes, yes I did. Hey! Kaine gave me this ship, might as well use it to stick it to the other guys.”

“Who are... these other guys?”

“Lately?” I huff out and shrug, “practically three quarters of the galaxy, dude. Oh! My blondies!”

Not the blondies! It’s a human thing, Chiara used to tell me, that when a new neighbour came they would bake. Far too ironic a thing to use dark chocolate, for kicks and giggles it’s white chocolate and some kind of nut that grows on Sabarene by the Temple. Maybe I should have checked. Good thing, though, if anyone does go anaphylactic I think myself and other Jedi Healers could heal it out.

“Out of my way! Sorry!” I rush through the ship to the main kitchens, and dive at the only weapon that matters. Oven gloves! Where are the gloves?! Oh dash it, I’ll use a towel.

“Oooo hot hot hot!” Control pain! Control pain! Heal my burn, aaand, “They didn’t burn, hah! This will help. Hoh yes. Sapients love baked goods.”

Three of my junior officers watch me slice the blondies as they sip stim-caf and one thinks he can hide the fact he slid some whiskey in it. I cut them all pieces, then take out the rest. Time for a shuttle ride.

On board the Vingilot, I exit with two of my engineers carrying part of our baking endeavour.

“Greetings, mixed raced ones! I, Manu Xextos bear gifts of warm baked blondies. Only light coloured cocoa solids in these baked goods...” I stand in the nearest place with people, smacking my lips.

“You don’t know where to go do you, Sir?”

“Nnnnnoooo I do not, Louis.”

“... smells good.” Louis sniffs at the baking, it’s all the praise I need. “Ooo! People! Hellllo! Have baked goods! They’re fresh!”

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"] @Kahf-en-ma-nofre

[SIZE=10pt]The sound of steam let out and echoed in a dark corridor. Lights flickered as the steam finished and two figures emerged, one covered in protective gear, the other with flashing eyes and ear like flaps bouncing open and closed. As the flaps bounced, tools fell out and scatted the ground. “Bait!” A harsh whisper cut the venting sounds of steam. “You’re dropping everything, I know you have to get used to that body but dude…” Allyson frustratedly knelt down and started to her tools back into the body of her droid’s new frame. The former BB unit hadn’t fully adjusted, but he seemed happier. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]After a few more minutes, the steam sound ended, and the lights were back on in the corridor. Allyson leaned against the wall and wiped away the sweat from her brow, her days had been consistent maintenance, with whatever materials they had. It reminded her of her life before anything Jedi or war like, when things were a bit simpler. A small smile cracked along her face as she remembered bad coffee on a small planet and even before that and old Mandalorian taking her in, treating her like a daughter – even allowing her to take the clan name. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A long trill and Allyson shook herself out of her half-asleep state. Looking at her comm that was attached at her wrist she looked over and noticed that she had missed her alarm letting her know she needed to be meeting at the hanger. “Well, we’re gonna be late.” She tossed the last bit of the tools into the droid and wandered down the corridor, it was a good thing she knew a few short cuts through the service pathways and eventually the Corellian, with smudges on her face arrived as the others were showing up. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As soon as people landed and embarked, the Corellian would wave a bit along with Bait who would extend one of his arms in a wave as well. “Hello and welcome, nice for you to bring treats.” Nodding, and exchanging greetings, she promptly introduced herself. “I’m Com—” Allyson paused she wasn’t too sure of ranks or anything like that so instead she gave her name. “I’m Allyson Locke, how’s everyone doin’?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
[/SIZE]

[member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Amaryllis Tansea"][member="Matsu Ike"]@Kafh-en-ma-nofre@Kahlil Zambrano[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

The galaxy was in turmoil, stardust found her position complicated in this galaxy. The Sith didnt seem like Sith and the jedi didnt seem like jedi...least to stardust that is.

However she heard of a gathering of sorts...something that drew stardust curiousty in, so much that she herself went alone in a small shuttle. Sending her landing codes and then gently landed, hissing sounds emitted as the ramp lowered and stardust strode on out, proudly wearing her beskar flying the colors of her clan. Looking around she spotted a few folks she sorta remembered...force been awhile simce shes seen those faces

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra breathed in as her form moved through the hanger and she looked among those there, her body clad in the more normalized clothing she preferred to wear, her face touched with oil and grease, her hair wild and barely kept with its red color bright against her face. She paused, looking around and seeing [member="Jyoti Nooran"]. Her body moved again, passing by a few objects and craft, small details of her form changing each time she passed from sight. Her hair turned snow white, bordering on silver, her face aging and becoming the familiar appearance of the Silver Lady of Alderaan, her clothing becoming the silvered robes that Alexandra had worn commonly a long time ago, and her eyes turned from their gold color to that of a icy blue, eyes that found their way to the others who stood near Jyoti.

She turned her eyes on [member="Allyson Locke"] in particular, who recieved a smile from the woman who had long ago met the other. She did not speak but she did give her a bow of her head and keeping it like that for Jyoti herself who Alexandra had met in the past. It was another who she let her eyes linger on for a moment, looking at Matsu and thinking. She looked at the woman who had worked together with Alexandra once upon a time before turning her eyes back on the others and looking over the ones she did not know.

It was then as she looked over the ones she did not know that Manu caught her eye and she blinked, remembering the fight where the man nearly got himself killed and Alexandra was left to deal with and up chatting with Zambrano. It made her smile twitch as she knew the man would have heard their conversation but her smile returned.

What an interesting day.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

"There's a particular god I'm hoping isn't on our side at the moment." His father, namely. Self proclaimed god. That would probably be held against him once he introduced himself. He had been lucky with the Silver Jedi, hopefully these people would be the same. He gave one last nod to [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] and [member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] , and he entered the ship.

And was immediately met with pastries.

He gave [member="Manu Xextos"] a nervous smile as he took one of the blondies, taking a hesitant bite. It was good! Really good. Within moments he had devoured the whole thing. Amaryllis was a good cook, but she hadn't gotten into pastries just yet. He smiled warmly to the Jedi, bowing his head. "Thank you. That was really good." And then he turned his attention to the rest. There were a lot of Jedi he didn't know, which worried him. How many would see him as a Zambrano first, and Kahlil second?

He truly hoped none.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Kafh glanced to Kahlil, a worried expression fell across the Ex-Slave's face. Hm he was talking about the God-king: his father. Kafh had a feeling that Kahlil was a bit more stressed and nervous than he let on. Kafh would definitely keep a close watch on his friend.

He looked over to Amaryllis, who commented on how large the ship was, Kafh nodded and gave a light smile when she asked if this was their new home. "Yes, it's a truly remarkable vessel. As for it being our new home? I do not know. Perhaps..." He said as he brought his and to his chin to think for a moment.

Looking around the ship many people caught his eye, this was the most people he's been around since he left Ankhypt and honestly it would be a lie if he said he wasn't a bit nervous. Kafh looked to [member="Allyson Locke"] as she introduced herself to everyone. Kafh gave Amaryllis a smile, before stepping towards the group.

He noticed that there were some type of pastries going around that Kahlil had obviously taken a liking to. Kafh continued to survey the room, taking note on how many people there were.

He decided not to introduce himself not really wanting to draw attention to himself.

Kafh continued to look around the ship and it's magnificence.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
[member="Manu Xextos"]
[member="Amaryllis Tansea"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

[member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

She stood there and was quiet no real needto be involved yet.. she wanted to learn about them and honestly aside from Jyoti and Allyson she had no idea who any of these jedi were assuming they were all jedi. The master remained there as her biot creation stood beside her and was more like a statue when food was passed out. Then she spoke. "Ah were we supposed to bring food?" She shook her head to that but remained quiet observing. Smaller then most where she could stood but she could see her age compared to most of them as older and her eyes drifted towards the ship itself so she could take it all in.

The comment from [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] went over her head. She had only known Kahlil and Kafh for a couple weeks now. She hadn't quite gotten into the discussion of Kahlil's origins, or what that exactly meant for him or the group as a whole. Or his worry that others might not accept him. It was noticed though, something about his dad being big and mean that no one liked. But from her time as a child - and during her time in the jungle, kind of, Amaryllis had a suggestion!

"Maybe other name will help?" She offered, overwhelmed by the amount of people in the ship. In either case, she gave a nod and a big smile to @Kafh-en-ma-nofre. Perhaps it would be the new home. It was pretty enough to be new home but there was so many people...

But her nose got hit with the pastries, and the man with the frilly apron and she knew her own personal mission. Following next to Kahlil, she took the pastry in her mouth and nearly melted with how good it was. How would her fruit ever live up to expectation?

... HER FRUIT. She had almost forgotten! What if they didn't want to be her friends now?

As she swirled to get the backpack off, she nearly whipped everyone near her with her tail. Snatching several pieces of fruit from her back, she offered it to [member="Manu Xextos"], "Food is very good! Offer fruit to be friendly!" She said with a big smile, although her attention turning to [member="Allyson Locke"] & [member="Matsu Ike"]. "Am Amaryllis! It is... Pleasure! Meeting friends. Fruit, friends?" She said as she offered more fruit to the others.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"], [member="Alexandra Feanor"], [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Thiavi

T
Fashionably late. The story of thiavi's life, and today would be no different. She had taken the time to get geared up. Not fully of course, she had her light armour, helmet and heavy blaster pistol, her survival gear and rifle had been left in her room aboard the bastion, a sign of good faith one might say, thiavi rarey left that room without her rifle slung on her shoulder, and trusted few outside of the crew, especially jedi. granted that three of the current four crew members were jedi... but she had known them long enough to know that there wouldn't be any discrimination on their part simply for which culture she was born to, which she couldn't say for many jedi..

But, rumor has it that these people are different, so it was time to give them a chance. One. chance.

She finishes strapping her armour on and leaves the ship, slowing down till her movement was barely noticeable as she steps out into the hanger. It was big, and there were more people than she expected, even if it wasn't as big as the silver order.

"oh gods..." she mutters to herself, she was actually doing this wasn't she? oh.. kafh's god thing had infiltrated her vocabulary as well.. great.

She catches sight of [member="Amaryllis Tansea"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] and [member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] grouped up elsewhere. Good, she could chill with friends for the most part.
She walks towards the group, glancing from side to side, observing the crowd. [member="Manu Xextos"] and his cookies caught her eye first, she couldn't help but chuckle quietly to herself. ok, they can't be that bad then, right?

There were others she had seen of course, there was [member="Matsu Ike"] who's companion seemed almost droid like in personality so far. she kind of reminded her of.. someone? she couldn't quite place it. there was [member="Alexandra Feanor"] another women she didn't know or recognize, the white hair was interesting though. [member="Allyson Locke"] who's droid companion was undoubtedly the cutest model she had ever seen. she had introduced herself to the others before she got there however, so she was yet another face on the list of folk she didn't know. and then there was [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] who caught her attention, stopping her in her tracks. Beskar'gam? with their clan sigil displayed in the open? not something she expected to see. she gives the twi'lek a slow nod before turning her attention back to her own group.
at last, she finally catches up to them, sticking close to kafh, who was the only one she felt like she knew well. Well being a relative term, but they'd escaped tatooine together after all.
She doesn't say much, she really didn't know what to say about this, hell she could swear that she could feel the force sensitives around her feeling how uncomfortable she was, so she just stood there, humming her favorite song while she tried to process what was going on.

Outfit

On this particular day, there was an especially large gathering for orientation. A mix of new faces, but also ones quite familiar to the Echani, like Master Ike and Master Feanor. Right outside the open bay doors, there was even a whole migrant visible in close proximity to the Vingilot. Thankfully they had come in peace, arriving with some most delicious looking offerings.

The enthusiasm for the Jedi Order seemed high.

"Good day to you all!" she exclaimed with a big smile, following up after Allyson's greeting. "Welcome to the Vingilot, headquarters of the reconstituted Jedi Order. Some of you may already know me from my time with Silver Order, but for those of you who don't, my name is Jyoti Nooran. I help the other Masters and senior Knights here direct the operations of the organization as a whole."

There wasn't a formal council per se, as the fledgling group was still quite small. Some senior Jedi had just stepped to make sure everything ran smoothly, operating by consensus. While at one point she had been a Grandmaster, she rather liked how loose and informal everything was here. With no rigid hierarchy, there were no internal politics trying to jockey for power. All that mattered here was the mission.

She glanced over at Allyson. "As for my counterpart here, she directly oversees our current refitting efforts for the Vingilot, as well as rebuilding the Starfighters Corps."

No one in the Order was interested in obtaining a traditional military fleet, but they still understood the importance of basic defense and getting their Jedi Aces and pilots into shape. Right now it was all a chaotic mishmash of personal ships and more hand-me-downs from sympathetic donors.

The former Rogue pilot had quite the task before her.

The whole time she had been speaking, she had been eyeing the fresh fruit being passed around. Finished with her introduction, she approached the bubbly girl (Amaryllis) and accepted a plump apple for herself.

"Thank you." She took a bite, finding the fruit sweet and crisp. "Mmm, whoever grew these would be quite welcome in the botany department. As for the blondies, they would make a nice dessert for tonight's supper, if any of you care to stay, that is."

"Alright, I don't want to bore you all standing out here on the deck just flapping my gums, so now Allyson and I will show you around and give you a bit of history about the current Jedi Order. Feel free to ask any questions along the way."

She made a half turn for the hangar exit, then slowly walked off while munching on her apple, motioning the others to follow.

[member="Thiavi"] [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Manu Xextos"]

[member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

She was taking in the sightsof the others and remaining quiet when she walked. Seeing Jyoti and Allyson well it was something welcoming and she wasn't worried about a lot... when it came to fixing up and rebuilding she had more then enough in terms of resources and while it could be easy it might not add a sense of accomplishment to them. The jedi master clasped her hands behind her back though and was walking around as the biot seemed to be looking around and bringing up a small display ofthe information on the ship from a holographic display in her hand. The palm sensors showing it when she reached out.

"Oh oh oh boss can I go in the ship??" She was excited, as the eyes seemed to get larger when she stood there and was excited. Something with the programming and she pulled out one of the datapads as the jedi master grinned. "Go and ask, I'll go on the tour and see what we can bring to the table... well what might be needed." She looked at Jyoti and grinned a little keeping her hands behind her back. "She is only a month or so old now, the Midi-chloroxian is still excited when around force users." She watched the biot moving over to tryand join Allyson as her optical camo shimmered before going back under control.

Kafh-en-ma-nofre was drawn back to reality when he heard humming, looking over to his side he would notice [member="Thiavi"] he gave a warm smile to the Mandolorian. He noticed that she looked very nervous. Kafh frowned. He knew she had her skepticism with the Jedi and it definitely showed. The young man stared at the helmeted girl. "Nice to see you've finally made it, but you should really Be at ease, the gods are with you." He smirked, knowing that Thiavi didn't exactly share the same beliefs. "Look if you're nervous about being a Mandolorian on a ship full of Jedi, don't be. While being Mandolorian is a part of you don't let it define you. I'm sure they'll treat you as any other." He said giving Thiavi a warm smile.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to stress. I swear you're going to get pimples." He joked. Kafh chuckled, like he was one to talk, just earlier he was stressing over some medical texts. He shook his head.

Kafh-en-ma-nofre looked over to [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] who had been handing out fruit. He nearly laughed, she was really good at making friends. Plus giving away fruit made for a great icebreaker. Kafh turned his head back to Thiavi. "See look at Amary. She doesn't look a tat bit nervous, you could take a page from her book." Kafh said.

His attention was drawn to [member="Jyoti Nooran"] who introduced herself and explained that she helps with overseeing the organization as a whole as well as helping the Jedi mentors and senior knights with keeping everything running smoothly. She spoke of [member="Allyson Locke"] and her part in reffiting the Mon Calamari warship as well as building the Starfighter Corps. Kafh was glad they covered their bases and seemed like they had a plan for the Jedi Order. Mentor Nooran joked that she didn't want to bore them and that she and Mentor Locke would be giving a tour of the vessel. Kafh watched as she turned and began to exit the hangar. The young man followed very interested in what the ship had in store.

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Allyson nodded as Jyoti addressed her position to the newcomers. Hearing her job description again made the Corellian smile, but also realize the heavy task ahead of her. There were mountains in front of her to climb, but the Corellian rarely (according to her records) failed. She had her plans, but her current focus was the refitting of the Vingilot. Looking around at the new faces she caught eyes with the few she recognized, mainly Matsu and Alexandra.

Jyoti continued, and Allyson wandered over to the blondies and peered at them with delight. She had a bit of a sweet tooth, but she paused hearing that they were meant for after dinner. The thought of having to wait for the treats made her groan quietly, but she knew she’d get an upset stomach from the dessert. Allyson’s attention was drawn back to the meeting and she pulled herself away from the treats. Wandering to Jyoti’s side, the droid followed Allyson as she nodded and waved the others on.

Stepping ahead of the Echani, Allyson pulled her long brown hair into a ponytail and put her hands into her pocket. “There’s lots to see, if you are interested in the Starfighter Corps, make sure you let me know.” She spoke cheerfully as she grinned and continued on hoping the others followed.

[SIZE=10pt]
[/SIZE]

[member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Amaryllis Tansea"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Is Ascending In Power
Being late to the a tour dedicated for newcomers wasn't a good way to make a first impression, especially considering he didn't have any other group left in the galaxy. He for whatever reason had heard that the Jedi were very strict: old urban legends lucked around in the streets of Coruscant of Jedi who would, after small mistake, get expelled from the Order. Whether it was Sith propaganda, he didn't know, but it had convinced him enough that he was scared to arrive late, as he didn't have any credits left.

Many questions wondered around his mind: would they train today? Or was it simply a tour that had been planned. Were there going to eat? Would anyone be interested in befriending him? Because he, at least in this instance, wasn't interested in making any friends, something that was understandable considering just over a year ago, he had been under Sith hands being trained to be one of their weapons, and trust had never been something he had experienced much in his childhood.

Running around, he had gotten a few pointers as to where the shortcuts were: the Ephicanthix moved swiftly, being able to find them, albeit he knew the noise made from him running would have alerted everyone to him.

"My apologies for being late" he said quietly. He had his shame well, a neutral expression appearing in his face. Either way, he decided not to dwell too much on it, as he heard his other superiors speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom