Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny Bird, Large Carpet

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
Ah, a hard choice... something he didn't know if he could. "If that means that I could come and see you and stay with you like this whenever I'll say yes. But you should know that I can't stay here long. I go around the universe and explore. I'm not ready to just stay in one place. But if you keep a home here for me I promise I will always come back here to help you fight crime when I can. If that ever changes you'll be the first to know." He said feeling bad for not being able to stay but it wasn't in his character. The large wookie held her close to him and kissed her forehead. Truly he didn't want to go but he had to, it's who he was.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Raachwaroo

"Thanks Steph, my favorite color is green actually. kinda like the shade of those leggings you wear on your outfit." He said as he dragged a hand up her thigh slowly, his warmth spreading to her.

Raachwaroo

"Oh no that's really not necessary hun, no one knows who I am anyway. If anything I'll just wear a mask if it's really needed." He said happily as he held her close. He didn't need anything excessive. Just her to help him and his own luck on his side.

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo sat up from bed holding her easily in his arms as he made his way over to the window and looked out it with her. What a wonderful time they were having, at the rate it was going they might even spruce this morning up with some more assisted stretching like they did last night. "So, how often should I come visit you? After last night you're making me want to come back weekly." He flirted with a wink.

Raachwaroo

"Hmhm, think you can handle that much Wookie in your life? We might upset the neighbors." He said with a chuckle as he kissed her neck softly before sitting her on the ground next to the window her looking up to him again.

Raachwaroo

A bit discouraged by her not recognizing his flirt he shrugged it off and knelt down in front of her. "Planning a round trip to Kashyyyk and then heading back to my partners for a bit. Then I'll be back for you."

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo chuckled and patted her head at her sarcasm. "You're cute Stephanie, let's get you dressed. Unless you're wanting some more Wookie in your morning." He said with a smile as he hugged her close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom