Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny Bird, Large Carpet

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
"Woah, I don't think my gunship is as armed as you are. That's quite the arrangement you have there. A laser for warmth? How does that work? I don't think you'll need it much with me here." He said with a chuckle as he looked them over taking extra care and admiring the bo staff. The shurkens were a little crazy looking to him but as he thought about it he saw the use for betterment there. Then he looked back to her, her best weapon. Those dangerously good looks she had.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Raachwaroo

"Perhaps, Its nice to see you're all prepared. Now that you've shown me all that what should we do to pass the time?" Raachwaroo asked with a smile on his face as he patted the bed for her to come over.

Raachwaroo

"You smell pretty good right now." Raachwaroo said as he brought her close and kissed her happily as he played with the brim of her shirt. "I can't imagine what we could do to ruin that." He joked as he kissed into her neck happily as a free hand moved to her rear and squeezed happily.

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo smiled at Stephanie giving in to his more primal needs. As she kissed him back and those restrictive clothes slid off of her body the night finally pushed onwards. Dawn came too soon with Raachwaroo sleeping in the sun shining on his chesnut fur. Feeling refreshed, anew, and for the first time since he started spacing well-rested.. Stephanie at his side curled around him only covered by the bed's sheet.

Stephanie would remain sleeping thinking about how great last night was. She would remain in a dream that was until the nightmare hit her her father holding a gun to her mothers head and her getting in front of her sister before she would begin to talk her dad down though it did not work. Before she knew her father had pulled the trigger. her mother would fall to the floor. It was over. Stephanie would bomb rush her father she would make it tackling him and holding him til the police arrived. She would relive all of this as she began to toss and turn

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

As Stephanie thrashed a bit she hit Raachwaroo in the chest waking him lightly. As this happened he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. Though she thrashed more and hit him on the nose. Sitting back confused her looked to her confusedly before realizing she was dreaming. Then he pulled her on top of him and kissed her in an attempt to wake her and to calm her.

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo chuckled a little bit and shook his head, "You're fine babe, you're really fine haha." He purred lightly as he patted her butt. "I'm just glad you didn't disappear into the night. I was hoping you'd be here this morning to celebrate."

Raachwaroo

"That you're still here, and to celebrate a wonderful night with a wonderful lady." He said happily with a kiss to her cheek again. "You seemed to enjoy last night, I know I did."

Raachwaroo

"Well you've got great instincts." Raachwaroo said as he laid back and smiled. This was amazing, he wanted to stay like this forever but he knew as well as anyone he wouldn't be able to stay. Though he wouldn't be able to stay, he might as well enjoy this while he can. "What are we gonna do today?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom