Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny Bird, Large Carpet

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
The Wookie had some charm, but he never noticed it and definitely didn't pick up on the little hints. The blush, the slight wobble in her voice, none of that stuck out as weird to him. "You can tell me anything, censorship is bad so you shouldn't hold back." Then he made his way inside holding her hand to guide her in. They were greeted by a Chiss clerk who gave them a key to a two bed room with room service ready to serve when needed. Once in the room the Wookie sighed happily and laid on the bed allowing him to stretch his back a little bit.

"What was it you wanted to tell me earlier?" He asked with a smile as he looked up to her happily.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Raachwaroo

In order for this to be achieved she'd have to crawl onto the bed, and that made this situation only more tense. As she kissed him he was rightfully shocked, very much so but he enjoyed it. He hadn't had a kiss in actual years, and not one this sweet ever. He wrapped an arm around the small of her back holding her close kissing her back with his much larger lips pressing to hers. It was shaking what was happening but he didn't mind, he deserved a break after so much trouble.

Raachwaroo

The sudden stop made him a little discouraged but he held her there, sitting on his lap with him laid back. "What a topic change, I uh... I was just wanting to make small talk. Like your favorite color, why you became a hero, and then you kissed me and now I don't know what to talk about." He paused for a moment thinking about the situation. She was sitting in a rather dangerous spot for someone he'd just met but he still didn't care that much to tell her to move. In fact part of him didn't want her to move. "I'm glad you did kiss me though, it was incredible."

She would remain in her spot and then answer him "My favorite color would have to be blue and I became a hero because I didnt want the people to suffer. And in case you were wondering I got the name because my mother said I used to fly like a robin doing gymnastics and saving people." She said kissing him again

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

Ah another kiss, wonderful. He savored the sweetness of it before holding her to him, so she'd lay on him instead of sitting back up again. "Robin's a good name. I like it a lot, it fits you. All cute and little. Most people I meet are taller than me since I'm short for a Wookie but you're tiny and that's adorable." He said flirting more as he kissed her neck and smiled. Cuddling, what an amazing, thing he thought to himself. One hand rested on her lower back and the other between her shoulders. His strong large hands attatched to large arms surely would make any girl feel safe.

Raachwaroo

"Well I'm not entirely sure anymore. I think I was just gonna keep flying and see where it took me. But maybe I'll stay here a day or two. I think I'm starting to like this place." He said happily as he nuzzled against her head. She was great and he loved being like this, but being a virgin made him worry a little if she wanted to take this farther. He couldn't turn her down but she was a little concerned of his own performance as most guys worry.

Raachwaroo

Raaachwaroo quit thinking with his mind for a short moment as he heard this and chuckled lightly. "Oh yes, I'm always up for surprises." He said lust filling his brain and paying very close attention to Stephanie.

Raachwaroo

Beautiful, smart, athletic, and flexible. Raachwaroo seems to have found a new set of trouble one that he was clearly enjoying. When she said 'see something' it's not hard to imagine what he'd envisioned but this was pretty cool too.

"Wow! That's awesome Steph, you've practiced gymnastics? That's pretty cool, if I wasn't so big then I'd try it out too." He cleared his throat. "Any other cool tricks you know?"

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo laughed happily, she was like a child showing off her artwork. It was cute but made him wonder about her home life. Though it was best not to bring that up on the first date. Was this a date? He hoped so. "Hey Steph, you want something to drink? I got us some room service in case you need anything that I can't give you. After moves like that you might want one haha." He joked, part of him wanted her to come back to the bed but he did want to see what she wanted.

Raachwaroo

"Awesome." He said as she came back over and he pulled her to him kissing her forehead. Then he reached over and grabbed the phone calling up room service with a simple. "Hey can we get a pitcher of ice water up here?" They complied and brought it up, but the maid bringing it looked at the duo with confusion. Human wookie relations were pretty uncommon but she didn't say anything to judge and just left after dropping it off. Then the Wookie stood up to get the water and brought it over to the nightstand placing it there with two disposable cups.

"So, why pick a Wookie? I'm extremely happy that you did. But how come I stuck out to you?"

Raachwaroo

"Hmhm, well I already felt one of them. I'd love to see the rest." He flirted happily as he patted her rear and sat up a bit. He was excited to see what a vigilante carried with her sexual tension aside.

She would pull out her compactable bo staff "Bo staff." She said each of the gadgets names as she pulled them out one by one. "snap flashes which are basically miniature bombs a grapnel gun a hacking device some shurikens and a laser that can be used for warmth" She said laying them out on the bed in front of him

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom