Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny Bird, Large Carpet

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
Raachwaroo was rather pleased with himself, he had just sent out a transmission to his family back home on Kashyyyk saying he was coming back for a little while. Smiling largely he thought to himself, 'finally something to go right.' Feeling the need to bring something back he went to a nearby space station that was more like a western Kansas gas station without actual purpose aside from little drifters that come through needing a fuel up or maybe some chips. He was hear to buy himself a nice set of wood to do some carvings of the adventures he'd had.

Finding a few little palates that he enjoyed he held them in the crook of his arm and made his way to the cashier. A rather emo/scene looking guy holding some famous CoCo town products in his hand which he hid under the table. Waroo laid down the wood and looked over the guy who sighed and ringed up the items quickly.

"Uhh, your total is thirteen credits." Waroo reached into his signature dufflebag and reached around for the credits before laying them on the counter before turning around to find a sickly looking woman holding a blaster at his face. Her neck had self-inflicted scratches going from jaw-line down to her collar bone. Her eyes yellow and bloodshot, the Wookie simply rose his hands into the air and listened with an annoyed expression on his face. Meanwhile the kid was spamming an under counter button for help.

"Oh What Fun."​
[member="Stephanie Brown"]​

Robin would have been on patrol when the distress call came in through her headset. The night was cool and the rain made it much worse. it was raining pretty hard but not enough to mess with her except for making her freezing cold. She would quickly spring up the rooftop she was on and open her wings before jumping off of the building and gliding towards the store. As she made it she would sneak in using a vent and look over the situation.

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

Ol' 'Waroo stood there with his hands up while the woman began screaming demands about money and about conspiracy theories. She was obviously crazy, that much was apparent from when she first walked in here. Now he was faced with a problem, the kid behind him wasn't cooperating. This didn't bode well as she stepped to the side to aim at him to which he freaked out and started screaming. This Wookie had stepped on a fifteen year old's foot once and the scream was kind of like that. The woman freaked out and shot, the blast hitting the kid in the chest launching him back and making him slump down. Out of instinct Raachwaroo reacted and swung with his left hand, launching the woman backwards onto the ground.

Without form or training his raw strength hit the woman in the wrists, launching the gun into the air and her onto the floor. She was absolutely horrified, legit spooked. Screaming that the Wookie was the next coming of space-anti-christ and that he would become the Sith Emperor. Now that the blaster was on the floor he thought back to Bryce and then to the kid behind him. Quickly he sloppily vaulted over the counter and knelt down before the kid and began looking to his injuries. In his dufflebag he had a healing cube that he'd gotten from his Red-Friend's ship. Though he didn't know how to use it so he was clumsily pressing it against the wound trying to help.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

As the shot rang out Stephanie would leave her vantage point and go straight for the woman landing not too far from her. She would call into her com link We have a 10-13 and an officer down." She said trying to hurry them along as she knocked the woman out for the police and hurried over

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

Now with two people incapacitated Raachwaroo looked up to the girl next to him. She was short, curved appropriately, and had nice blonde hair. His mother had blonde hair so this was comforting subconciously. By her get-up he couldn't tell what she was but her eyes had good in them and he offered her the cube to get it to work on the store-clerk that had been hurt. If he didn't know how to operate it maybe she did, the teen was fading quickly as technology had advanced for the better of people so had the war-machines and killing tools like the blaster the addict had brought in.

He groaned to her in his Wookie voice, unable to be understood by most as it was far from basic. Though perhaps this little super-hero might know it, even if not he had to try. He asked the simple and precise.

"Help Me." But of course it sounded more like a graaaggga sound that everyone knew. So if not through voice she'd understand through action as he pressed the cube to her chest then to the kid. Then he offered it to her again.

She would take the cube and begin to work with it but before long a mobile medical unit showed up. SHe would keep pressure on the wound while the team picked the man up and placed him on the cart. they would take him from there. She would stand and move to the robber and grab her picking her body up and carrying her to the door where they would be met by law enforcement who would take the woman. She would turn to the man and say "Thank you"

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo was a little bit speechless by all of this, this woman was pretty cute but had helped him save a boys life. Maybe even make his life better now that it's been jeopardized. Struggling for a moment he said a very simple, one of the only basic thing he knew.

"Thanks." Though he didn't want this girl to go he wanted to know more about her so he radioed in Rung for a moment and soon his ship wheeled closer to the front. The Wookie then offered the girl to come with him, the best he could anyway. He motioned his arms to her and then the ship before offering the girl his hand wanting to at least take her home. Talk with her for just a little bit with Rung's help.

Raachwaroo

This smaller girl speaking Wookinese would be absolutely hilarious to some, jaw dropping to others. It was the latter for 'Waroo as this woman could speak his language. Smiling happily and with his hand not toting wood he reached out and pulled her into a hug.

"My name is Raachwaroo, please come with me I'd love to talk to you. I've never met someone like you." He asked kindly as he let her step back after the quick embrace. Of course she could take the secret hero idea and vanish off into the night but he was hoping for the opposite and that they leave get a drink or two and get to know one another.

Raachwaroo

Taking a wide umbrella from the store he opened it up above them and began walking back to his ship. It rattled a little bit but overall it worked well at keeping the two newfound friends dry. Walking slowly as his long legs would surely out pace Robin's he looked down to her, suddenly he realized he owed her an apology.

"Sorry for grabbing your boob earlier, didn't mean to. Just trying to give you the cube. But that aside, what's your name? You know mine now." Raachwaroo asked with a smile figuring that she was fine with it as she hadn't brought it up yet. She seemed pretty focused on the good and that was respectable.

Raachwaroo

Stephanie what a wonderful name, human in nature but cute none-the-less. The boob reassurance was settling as the last thing he needed was a masked heroine beating up on him.

"Stephanie? I like that name. Don't you worry I won't tell anyone. Besides no one would believe me. It's nice to know you don't mind, though I'm sure it was just the heat of the moment and not just a lack of care." He flirted to her a little with the last sentence and smiled with it as he arrived at his large RebelX Gunship. It looked like an X-Wing but larger and better equipped for combat and speed more so than anything else. The top opened up and a smaller droid beeped happily at her.

Raachwaroo

Seeing her light up as he helped her into his ship holding her at the hip putting her into the second seat behind his because unfortunately for her the seats weren't side by side. "Oh I'm just a guy, but it's a crazy world that we live in so I can't say that, that was the first time I've been held at gunpoint. I'm originally from Kashyyyk but I've been drifting for a while." Sitting in front of her he smiled as he began to take off and fly around the atmosphere carelessly as he talked with his new friend. He'd recently had more comfortable velvety seats for his passengers.

"I like your outfit, I heard that humans like saving people. You seem to be no exception, you handled that crazy lady like a pro."

Raachwaroo

"Might be a little cramped in here but go ahead. Also where are we going? We can fly for a bit, get a hotel room and talk about your identity, or go get a drink you look old enough." Raachwaroo said trying to avoid showing any embarrassment of an attractive girl stripping in his ship. If he could blush he would but he wasn't near-human enough to be able to. He wasn't able to pick up on hints very easily so if Stephanie did like him it would take quite the signal flare to do so. But of course he wasn't even expecting that much because he'd just met her. Where this would go he had no idea but either way he'd enjoy it.

"Maybe the hotel room." She said standing and undoing the top pulling it off to reveal a pink shirt and then the pants she would remove revealing leggings and then her top would fold up into a backpack and she put her pants inside of it

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

Leggings, the human invention of pure majesty it was fortunate that 'Waroo hadn't seen it yet as to not impair his piloting. Upon confirmation of getting a hotel room he readied his dufflebag and landed down at a nicer resort with breakfast and dinner served to guests. The stays were relatively cheap, just a three hundred credits. Which was much better than some of the train robbery techniques that many space hotels used. Parking he got out first and pulled his seat back so that Stephanie could get out where he now saw her new form. Lovely blonde hair, curvy body, and gorgeous eyes. It was a sight to behold for sure.

"I like the outfit... Stephanie. I'll be paying since I haven't gotten a bed to sleep in for a while." Raachwaroo was more than happy to pay for this commodity as he offered her his hand to lead her inside.

"Oh is that so?" She asked throwing her stuff over her shoulder looking at the man she had just met. There was something about him that caught her interest made her want to kiss him right now but she resisted. As they landed down she would climb out with him and smiling at him "Can I tell you something?"

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom