Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a city? OOC thread

Starleaves n Stimcafs
I loved the thread, this will REALLY change Nato from a girl to well, you don't even want to know what is being plotted right now :D

Nato lost the use of her legs, for now anyway on top of the skyscraper and is being helped/taken prisoner.

Kei will use the loss of the suspects - for the second time (after the suns thread too), to develop a method of detecting cloaked ships. Through dev threads and such like, its just become such a big thing for him now to have a shot at doing.

Again I loved it thank you for letting my characters be a part of it.

Kiyron

K
I am incredibly confused right now. The Sith who caused such havoc are gone, but there are still two more at the bank, right?

@[member="Cale Gunderson"] @[member="Black Dove"]@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] @[member="Tallia Farn"] @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Regarding the First Bank of Coruscant scene, all names in bold have absolutely no logical reason to be up on the roof of the Bank. Me, Thyrian, and Vi'dreya have built up a stealthy intro into the top floors of the bank and have successfully made it past NPC security without setting off alarms nor alerting the rest of the Republic forces. This, however, adds to the illegitimacy of the intro posts both of you posted, both of which magicly give you information regarding of our actions and taking you straight towards us.

I may wear glasses, but it's not hard to see when someone just wants to win instead of writing out a story.

@[member="Davin"] Kara tried to fix it in her last post by saying that as well ooc like and she mentioned that she could feel them in the force and said that they would be moving quicker. I agree with you all the way on this, they should retract their posts, because there is no way that they could be up there unless they saw it first hand like I did IC.

I agree with the above. I only acknowledged what they were doing to avoid conflict with the writers -- so that if they decided to carry on anyway we had a logical way to know about it.

@[member="Black Dove"]

The Wildcards I hope built up okay, as I pm'd Kara their involvement will be to up the tension for you, not steamroller you with loads of NPC's - One of the reasons I like using small squads of 6.

So it'll be a steady moving of forces that way, to try and trap you in. If you work with it, it can make for some epicness. Unless of course more wildcard members join in, then well you'll get more people shooting at you :D

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]
@[member="Black Dove"]
@[member="Davin"]

I saw that and I was rather pleased that you took it that way of saying in the longer version of what I am saying "hey now that the jerks are gone, check the rest of the city to make sure." and thats where you could encounter us. That is very reasonable and it would give us time to get some credits, and then you guys see us trying to get out of the place.
@[member="Kei Amadis"]

EDIT: @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] Exactly.

@[member="Cale Gunderson"] @[member="Tallia Farn"]

Sounds good, thanks for the cooperation :)
@[member="Cale Gunderson"] - I saw one thing tho, there shouldn't be any fire alarms on a roof. I suggest editing to say you tagged along wit Tallia or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom