Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thronebreaker? How about a city? OOC thread

Lord Ghoul

L
Because the amount of confusion in this thread is too damn high.

First order of business. Locations:

Mikhail is inside a skyscraper after being thrown there superman style by Jacen.

Jacen is floating in the air somewhere in the coruscant skyline. As is Daella now that her transport got blown up.

@[member="Lyra Harper"] - Mikhail is no longer on the transport and Jacen cut it in half with laser beam eyes. Also, they're hundreds of meters up in the sky. You're on the ground. Even if Mikhail was still in the transport, range is a big factor here.

Lord Ghoul

L
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deadly_Sight =
InjusticeGodsAmongUsSuperman.png

Soliael Devin Talith said:
Oh i'm well aware of the powers existence. I've just always interpreted it as less Darkseids Omega Beam and more Haunter's Mean Look
I thought of it as eye lasers really. I would rather have a visualization of something burning someone, rather than a mean look and watch a person turn to ash.

@[member="Black Dove"]

Two things:

First off, how could you be in the bank when during the chaotic circumstances it would very likely be evacuated or at the very least closed for customers? Second, I just stated in my post that the air was unbreathable and should you remain in the vicinity, much less standing right next to me whacking me in the back, you would burst into flames. -_-

Just saying, bro. ;)

@[member="Black Dove"]

You're standing in a room that's on fire at present, as a warning; you may want to rephrase your last post in the thread.

Also myself, Thyrian and Davin are in the First Bank of Coruscant, reeking extra havoc.

@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] I was trying to mention that I started to attack you when the room STARTED to heat up. not already had been done. People can live through burns to some degree and as I have more than one layer of clothing its more so that I can survive for the short time that I am there. As for the inhalation of oxygen, I was born to be in the air where at a good 2500 thousand feet in the air it is very hard to breathe because of the lack of oxygen.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] If both of you want to rephrase my post then I will.

Lyra Harper

L
@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Then I misread soemthing.... >.> It' bad enough people are letting this thing fly and that a bunch of rogues are like not being stopped despite the fsct they are raising hell in a lion's den. As if the Republic could just do this to the Sith and get away with it... but it's whatever... the Charcter is needing to fight and put the Sithy Knight down.

Lyra Harper said:
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Then I misread soemthing.... >.> It' bad enough people are letting this thing fly and that a bunch of rogues are like not being stopped despite the fsct they are raising hell in a lion's den. As if the Republic could just do this to the Sith and get away with it... but it's whatever... the Charcter is needing to fight and put the Sithy Knight down.
The Jedi could absolutely get away with it...if they tried, but you know Jedi don't fight like this. Also if you want it stopped, get the Jedi Council onboard! Theyre sitting on Coruscant anyway. Theres like 4-5 Jedi Masters who should be able to wipe the floor with these two idiots!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Syn's punishment was confinement on Tython unless council decree's him able to leave for a very specific reason. IC consequences for his actions went the Illiyana Rasputin route

Matsu's can't use her powers on Coruscant

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
*hands over official application*
Just fill it out and put it in the inbox for the council of master, thank you for applying and do have a nice day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom