Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads For The Thread God

I think it'd be fun if Asha and Ran met! While Asha is a pacifist, Ran has been forged in and for war. She's actually in the midst of her own personal war at the moment. Ran has also made some Jedi friends that may encourage the budding force user to join the NJO, it'd be nice to put an alternative in front of her with the Je'daii.

What do you think?

Asha Sar'andor

A
Ran Serys Ran Serys

I'm down for this. Certainly she'd be welcome to join our merry little sect if she saw it as a viable option, we could open that doorway even if it's only just ajar and you can do with it what you will. No pressure or implied commitment :) How would you like them to meet?

Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

It's fine, it's fine, I've resigned myself to the fact that Asha's going to have to learn again tooooo

Asha Sar'andor

A
Ran Serys Ran Serys

Sounds good to me. Asha can take a random pilgrimage there for sure :) She's all for unearthing force traditions and the like. If you wanted to set something up feel free to tag me and I'll throw her in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom