Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads For The Thread God

Asha Sar'andor

A
6417du.jpg

C'mon friends, don't be shy, I need moar of the roleplays... More I tell you!​
I'm currently writing a few different characters, and pretty much all of them are in dire need of a thread shake up! Overview w/ thread links following:​
  • Asha Hex, Je'daii Master. Always exploring random corners of the Galaxy. Down to recruit Je'daii, sip some tea with friends or even enemies, have some philosophical debates, delve into ruins, or even be forced into scenarios which test her pacifism. Even a nice Je'daii pacifist needs enemies out there in the Galaxy! I'm even down for a student or two, if anyone's looking for something more neutral to throw their characters into.
  • Arcturus Thesh, Sorcerer, Netherworlder, All-around Best Boi. Currently wandering the Galaxy with his Apprentice, honing his craft and searching for somewhere to plant some roots/call home. You want pocket sand? He's got pocket sand. Want some sort of imbued or alchemized item? He can help with that! Need your fortune told? He's got you covered. Want to have some Netherworld based fun? Or do some esoteric Sithy threads? A reunion, if you're familiar with him from his Academy days? Some sort of conflict? Whatever, I'm down for it. Arc's one of my favourites to write so really anything goes.
  • Eliphas Dune, Jedi Padawan and Tetan Noble. Brand new to this whole Force-thing. Literally knows how to do two things with it, none of which is really helpful in dire situations. Looking for a fellow Jedi friend? Wanna teach a new dog old tricks? Maybe form something of a rivalry? Put his (lack of) abilities to the test? I'm down to shake things up with him, as he's sort of out of threads in general at the moment! Jedi, Sith, random dude on the street, I don't mind. He's also something of a decent Navigator, so if you want to hire him for a journey across the stars feel free! He's wholesome, don't expect him to act all tough if he gets injured though. The kid's known for crying...
  • Auraya Irath-Ur, Jedi Failure... I mean, Padawan? She doesn't really have a Master. Sort of does? (thanks Davron Feln Davron Feln ) It's complicated okay. Either way, she's stuck in a bit of a rut (IC not OOC), feels like she's about to be thrown out of the Order at any moment. Lacks in ability when it comes to pretty much anything, but hey she's determined to keep trying all the same! She's in dire need of friends, though, she's pretty much alone out there on Coruscant as of lately. Wanna do some training? Mess around on Coruscant? Explore other planets in the Core? Auraya's a lot of fun to write, and thus I need more threads so that she can start to shine. Mhm. Mhm.
  • Rhia Kesyk and Ideon Taldrel, Je'daii Journeyer and Padawan respectively. Lumping the two of these together as they're usually found pretty close together, something akin to a sibling set though they're not blood related. Rhia is currently preparing to undergo her Great Journey (Think Je'daii trials), so she's got a lot she needs to do out there in the greater galaxy in order to make it so! Something relating to one of the Trials could be fun, or a pilgrimage to somewhere like Tython or Aurum where the Je'daii have had historical footholds. Outside of that, though, the girl needs to get out more and make friends after being isolated for so long. Down for pretty much anything with her. As for Ideon, unless he's with Rhia he might be a little more difficult to drum up threads for unless you happened to be visiting Tribunal Station, given his age. Still angry boys need threads too, and I'm down to have him wander off from Rhia or something if you want a thread with him alone. Let some of his rage out, Sithy influences could go a long way with this boy...
More or less, I'm open for anything. Got an idea but not sure which character would best fit? Let me know! :) I'm excited to write with more of you, and step out of my bubble a little bit!​

Ikrarbytec

I
Asha Hex

Gold for the Dwarrow Gods

I need threads, you need threads. Wesa all need threads down here.

Anyway I'd be happy to engage in any type of thread with any one of your lovely characters. Whom do you feel would like to meet a Dark Dwarrow Forgemaster

Asha Sar'andor

A
Asha Hex

Gold for the Dwarrow Gods

I need threads, you need threads. Wesa all need threads down here.

Anyway I'd be happy to engage in any type of thread with any one of your lovely characters. Whom do you feel would like to meet a Dark Dwarrow Forgemaster
Maybe Arcturus?

Tinkerers gotta tink, amirite?

Maybe Khomnuirrann could teach him some of that sweet sweet blacksmithing? Help him improve his own meddlings!

Asha Sar'andor

A
Djonas Vile Djonas Vile

So long as you don't mind them not meeting in a city, I'm down. Asha avoids cities like the plague these days. The question is, why would they end up meeting? Do you happen to have Discord?

If you fancy a meet with a very off the beaten path sort of darksider, I'm down for a thread. If there's one thing Petrichor can do, it's talk Force philosophy. He's also a major history nerd when it comes to the Force, so there's that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom