Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Thread Gremlin Asks Politely For Threads III (Alliance + Jedi)

Heyy I don't have a lot of threads going atm, but I would like to. Specifically, I'm interested in interacting with more GA types and/or Jedi. Amani is now the Chief Healer and a Council Member for the NJO, so it stands to reason she ought to be meeting some more peeps now that her responsibilities are putting her in a bigger role than ever before. Hoping for some new friendly faces especially, but also happy to follow-up on stuff with some folks she's met before. Not super picky outside of that, we can hash out some details here or on discord if you're interested. Let me know!

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Heyy I don't have a lot of threads going atm, but I would like to. Specifically, I'm interested in interacting with more GA types and/or Jedi. Amani is now the Chief Healer and a Council Member for the NJO, so it stands to reason she ought to be meeting some more peeps now that her responsibilities are putting her in a bigger role than ever before. Hoping for some new friendly faces especially, but also happy to follow-up on stuff with some folks she's met before. Not super picky outside of that, we can hash out some details here or on discord if you're interested. Let me know!

Hey we're knights now

If you don't mind, I could use a healer (or two) in an upcoming class.
Maybe! Currently looking for some more one-on-one type stuff atm, but feel free to hmu again when those classes are coming around and we'll see if I'm good then

Hey we're knights now
Yeah we were supposed to thread a while ago smh

ok where is Thalia Senn Thalia Senn tho

Jand was shot through the shoulder by a sniper slugthrower in Dire Hour.

Would that be beneath the chief healer? It could provide a starting point?

Or, something completely different, I'm open to other thread ideas.
yeah that works fine! don't see why not!

Down to thread with all of y'all (those not quoted above included)! Should be a good time. I'll get around to poking people tomorrow, probably. Or if you wanna jump on it now, feel free to poke me first, idc. Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom