Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those Forgotten

Since the Aurore-Class II Frieghter was a relatively large transport ship, capable of holding fifty to one hundred slaves if given the right crew specifications, Cadoc Raal docked it in an Odik II hangar near to his destination. Currently the Drukarg Slaving Company was in between trade runs, so the Zyggerian Slave Master had been "borrowing" it for his personal transport as he followed the trail of credits wherever it led him.

“Half of your payment will go to purchasing a private ship, Cadoc. I would never be able to forgive you if The Screaming Brezak was stolen or destroyed. You would be shipped to the mines on Isis or worse, back to Roffla to hang for our crimes,” his employer, Aava Sasithorn warned him. He only chuckled a thundering growl in response. She’d never throw him back to the Zygerrian Slaver’s Guild to be executed for treason. She needed his brawn and ingenuity far too much.

Cadoc then rode a speeder bike to the abandoned prison, his yellow eyes glued to the tower in the distance, adrenaline spiking as it grew closer and closer. The Zygerrian slaver had been in the vicinity of Odik and called upon by Sith Lord [member="Darth Erebos"] to assist with capturing a group of trespassing Jedi. Wearing Sith Infantry Armor, his Yun Yammka Blade, he parked the bike in a grove of trees not visible from the prison entrance. Cadoc also carried a normal blaster pistol and 5 BTI-HEX Fragmentation Grenades in case he needed to trap any of the Jedi in the dilapidated prison itself. On his back was a Ysalamari in a Nutrient Frame.

Moving into the vicinity, the towering Zygerrian noticed a group of phantasms, Sith Spawn most likely, undulating together like a pack of insects. Through his comms transceiver, he attempted to make contact with the Sith Lord:

“Raal here. I see your pets making quick work of the Jedi at the prison entrance. I’m on the way,” he rumbled in a low baritone.

Striding towards the battle, Cadoc unsheathed his sword, head swiveling, looking for both Erebos and any potential lightsiders to capture. His bike held a compartment with a Force suppression collar and stun cuffs. Yes, the Zygerrian had his work cut out for him, but he was not nicknamed the Slave Master of Drukarg for his culinary skills.

[member="Aela Talith"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Neivon"] [member="Akio Diachi"]

Erebos watched as the jedi left outside began to ready themselves to put up a defense against the creatures he had unleashed. "They seem like a hive when I think of it... Perhaps I'll call them the Adanoha when I perfect them..." He thought as he began to raise his hand which cause the creatures to stop right at the beginning of the bridge, clustering up, hissing and snarling threats thrown at the jedi defenders left outside the tower. They waited but a group of ten broke off and charged towards the lightsaber pike wielding [member="Neivon"] perceiving him a threat to their master who was calmly making his way down towards the bridge entrance.

He didn't pay much attention to Neivon as he only appeared as a specter to Erebos's eyes being a non force user. Hearing the baritone call from [member="Cadoc Raal"] he looked towards the void in the force that was the Zygerrian's position. "My pet's won't harm you but stay away from me with that thing you are carrying." He replied as he had a particular distaste for the Ysalamiri as a whole, mostly because he was blind in their presence. His eyes were then focused on the Jedi that seemed to hesitate as the creatures parted to make way for the sith lord who strolled past the creatures and made his way to the middle of the bridge. "What are the jedi Doing here!" He called out as he demanded answers.

[member="Aela Talith"] I [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] I [member="Akio Diachi "]

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
Yes... yes... let the blood spill, let it pour out of these creatures. Let the air smell of death, let them know that mistress death will wait for them. Neivon was slashing around, cutting the creatures with a brutish style. It was only ten of them, so they were of no threat to him as he lay waste. The bodies cut in a Yes... yes... let the blood spill, let it pour out of these creatures. Let the air smell of death, let them know that mistress death will wait for them. Neivon was slashing around, cutting the creatures with a brutish style. It was only ten of them, so they were of no threat to him as he lay waste. The blade bisected them in a smooth fashion. The creatures proved useless when they lacked range. However they certainly made up for that in mobility.

Neivon's vision, returning to him. He found that he laid waste to the Sith Spawn around him. His breath came to in rasps as he looked upon the large number of Sith Spawn than he originally presumed. There couldn't be so much for no reason. Someone had to be controlling them. From somewhere. It surprised him that no more were attacking him. He could've sworn creatures who looked so mindless would just come at him in waves, no matter, it wasn't much of a concern to him. Neivon scanned the area. Around the Sith Spawn with his Macrobinoculars. He couldn't find a Sith anywhere. However, he spotted a speeder bike in the distance. He prepared his missiles and grappling hook as he rocketed off to speak with this foe. Lightsaber still unsheathed. He didn't know what might be to expect. And Neivon wasn't much of a fan for surprises.

[member="Darth Erebos"] | [member="Cadoc Raal"] | [member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] | [member="Akio Diachi"]

The Anzati Powerhouse, dressed in his personal armor had heard that the Jedi were here. Standing next to [member="Darth Erebos"], and [member="Cadoc Raal"], the Sith Knight and -hopefully- future Sith Lord was slightly enraged to here that Jedi had gone to Odik, and disgraced the tomb of an ancient Sith Lord by stepping on it. Then again however, the One Sith's new sensor platform had already told him that a ship that had an IFF tag, and a transponder that matched a foreign power was here, so he had already expected enemies to arrive.

"[member="Darth Erebos"], @Cadoc Faal, want to go Jedi hunting." the One Sith General asked, smirking inside his armor. As Krayzen grew in the power of the dark side, modifications had been made toward his armor; firstly speaking, it now featured alchemized durasteel. Secondly, and lastly, magnets were around his waistline, and could be activated via his HUD. The durasteel increased his lightsaber resistance somewhat(lightsaber resistance of 6), making Krayzen more prepared.

Wanting to use some of his designs, Krayzen was more than prepared for the fight. Featuring popular One Sith designs, including the SK2 Rippers, armed with many DKS slugs, the Anzat was ready to fight. He also had two lightsabers, each waterproof, featuring a force activated switch, a Hurrikane & Dragite crystals, and a dual phase function.

Krayzen then waited for the One Sith Dark Council Member to move in to go hunt the Jedi. Battle ready, both in terms of the force, physically, and mentally, the Anzat was eager to fight some Jedi.

Verpine shatter gun
FWG-5 Flechette Pistol
Particle beam blaster
GL Grenades
GS Grenades
Flash Bang Grenades
Concussion grenades
Class A Grenades
Flash Grenades

[member="Darth Erebos"] / [member="Neivon"] / [member="Aela Talith"] / [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

“My pet's won't harm you but stay away from me with that thing you are carrying."

Cadoc grunted an affirmative to Darth Erebos. The demons of war are loyal to their Master, he thought, impressed that the Sith could conjure such monstrosities to aid them. But the fact that he couldn’t flank Erebos… well, it didn’t have him too concerned either. Improvisation had helped him time and time again smuggle slaves out of precarious situations and slit the throat of a more powerful foe.

But it appeared that Cadoc did not need to get close to the Sith Lord as an assailant, clad in beskar'gam, ziplined over to the Zygerrian slaver. Giving the Yun-Yammka a slight spin with his wrist, he then clutched the two handed sword with both paws, but remained where he was. The sword would not only combat a saber due to its Vongformed design – it was Force dead and would remain in the feline’s strong grip unless wrenched from him by physical – not metaphysical – force.

“This is private property, Mandalorian!” he roared. “And you are trespassing.” His eyes flickered to Darth Erebos and Krazyen Dratos, another Sith Lord who’d appeared. He assumed they were hunting more valuable prey inside the prison, those with stronger Force signatures than the one in front of him. The Sithspawn behind him would begin to see that their prey had moved away, and sure enough, some of them turned in the direction of the Mando Force user, scrambling over rocks and precarious ridges to try and reach him.

But Cadoc would make sure they would arrive on time. Speaking into his comm link again to Erebos, he said, “Give me command of your spawn. And I’ll make sure they tear this Mando’s head from his body.”

[member="Aela Talith"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Neivon"] [member="Akio Diachi "][member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Ereobs only remaind standing with the swarm of sith spawn at the begining of the bridge were he stood, [member="Krayzen Dratos"] having stepped up next to him. Giving the knight a nod of his head he then pressed his finger against the side of his head. "The spawn will follow your gestures, make them simple and directly to the point. But I suggest leaving that thing on your back behind, my pets see with the force and you are invisible to them with it on your back." Ten more spawn went to go to be commanded by [member="Cadoc Raal"] if or when they saw him and his command gestures. However Erebos wasn't worried since [member="Neivon"] wasn't a force sensitive though he did seem trained in the use of a lightsaber which did disturb Erebos a little.

"Krayzen... I want some jedi captured, they might be instrumental to my experiments as I might be able to perfect my pets with a sith spawn made from a jedi." Erebos said to his fellow knight with a tone of icy calm as he then gestured for Krayzen to go ahead and attack if he so wished. Erebos would gesture for the remaining forty or so creatures to follow after him to overrun the jedi position. His orders to the creatures was simple however, Break the jedi make sure they couldn't move to be transported away from the world for further experiments to be conducted on them.

However what Erebos saw made his mind almost influenced by amused anger. [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] was here, time for a reunion. "There is a jedi master here that I faced on Lujo. Krayzen his head mine." The tone Erebos took then was so calm yet filled with such hate that lesser troopers would feel their very blood freeze in their veins and those attuned to the force would feel the cold hatred begin to eminate from Erebos as he fixed his eyes in the force to the old adversary he had faced. 'No knight or padawan to interfere with us now.' He thought in an amused tone as he turned his black cored red lightsaber, the blade roaring to life with a snap roar as it thrummed with dark life.

Then like a general of old leading his troops towards the horrors of war, he pointed his saber forwards and at the beginning of the bridge the sharp hisses and clicks of the creatures turned into a blood thirsty roar as they all began to charge forwards while Erebos, pointed his blade down making the tip hover above the stone, walked forwards to the entrance of the tower, the calm eye in the storm of power, teeth and claws.

[member="Aela Talith"] I [member="Akio Diachi "]

Krayzen was in a dark side nexus. Per historical references(including Darth Bane vs Darth Zanah, the sealing of Exar Kun inside his tomb, and so on), when a force user was in a nexus that went toward his favorite side(light or dark), the force user was at an advantage. For instance, if he was in a light side nexus, such as in Tython, Krayzen would be in a disadvantage due to the fact that Tython was a light side nexus. Since they were close to a dark side tomb of an ancient Sith Lord, Krayzen could use a dark side nexus to boost his connection to the force, and use much more less energy, therefore not exhausting his force reserves.

Before they had moved, and before Erebos had spoken to him, he had sensed seven Jedi, five of them under the lead of [member="Jacen Voidstalker"], and [member="Aela Talith"]. He then heard what was going on, and heard Erebos speak.

"I'll handle the other Jedi Master then; I advice you Darth Erebos to be wary of any alchemization techniques, the usage of Taozin nodules, as well as anti-force user weapons; this Jedi will most likely have one of this, on top of something else. Be wary of any usage of cortoisis as well my Lord. I've also fought opponents in my past that use terentatek leather, and ysalamirir Darth Erebos." Krayzen stated.

"Shall we go then?" he asked, waiting for Erebos to respond.

Across the threshold of the entrance everything seemed to be plunged into darkness. It was almost as if the light shied away from entering the tower itself. From within those depths Jacen Voidstalker emerged. Even though the horde of sithspawn were starting the shamble over the bridge he had no weapons in his hands. Instead he held the remains of an apple core, which he casually tossed to the depths below.

“I’m sorry,” he called out at the top of his voice. “You called, but I couldn’t quite hear you over the wind!”

There were a lot of sithspawn on the bridge. They had no secondary entrance they could retreat through. But Jacen was a soldier and had long learned to try and appreciate a situation from the other perspective.

When they’d crossed the narrow bridge they’d done so one at a time, taking very careful steps. Even then, Jacen had nearly been thrown to his death by a particularly powerful gust of wind. It whipped through the valley and across the bridge with tremendous speed. The bridge was barely wide enough for two abreast and practically that reduced to one when you considered the state of decay. Not an enviable position from which to attack.

He turned to @Akio Diachi, the chiss with a vibroblade. “Head back inside,” he said quietly. “We brought some demolition charges in case we needed to breach any sealed chambers. Help the others prepare a welcome for our friends just inside.” If the bridge was dangerous, so too was the interior of the tower, clearly filled with narrow passageways, traps and crumbling floors. Whilst he'd left his partner, Sawyn, at the edge of the hole Aela had made in the floor, the others were busy preparing an ambush.

Jacen crossed his arms across his broad chest with an almost pleasant expression on his face. He allowed his mind to delve into the flow of the Force, falling into an almost meditative battle state. He waited to see if the Sith would respond. There was a presence on that bridge he recognised. He’d fought that individual on Lujo, before giving his master a lesson in economy of movement.

OOC/ Not tagging any more, given the numbers just follow the thread.

Neivon

Neivon narrowed his eyes at the slaver. His adversary was someone who liked to jump to conclusions it seems. They had all kinds of equipment surrounding them, what caught Neivon's eye was the shock collars that laid amongst them. So they're a slaver, huh. Neivon worked with slavers in the past, the bunch of them never had honor in their business. "Sorry to burst your bubble pal, but there's two things I'm going to tell you." He held up his left hand away from his blaster pistol, his opposite hand laid on his pike in a defensive one-handed stance. He lifted a finger. "One. I ain't Mandalorian." He really needed to change out his armor one day. Can't be running around with the past as a literal shell. He lifted up another finger. "And two, I'm not leaving this place until I complete the task handed to me by my employer. And I'm not one to back down from a task, ruins rep." His left hand motioned to the other part of his pike as he completed his defensive stance. Neivon heard snarling from afar. More of the ugly critters bunched up around the Zygerrian. Damn that Nautolan. He could never expect what might happen on these jobs. They were just not predictable enough.

"I will be investigating that prison, and no one can stop me." He sheathed his pike as he flew in the air with his rocket pack, dust was scattered across the barren land. "We can do this the easy way." He shouted. "Or the hard way." But of course, Neivon didn't wait for an answer. He never gave his prey the opportunity to respond. He looked towards the Zygerrian and he shot a wave of missiles into the Slaver and the Sith Spawn's wake.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Darth Erebos"] | [member="Cadoc Raal"]

ARMS BROUGHT
Cycler Rifle - hung over right shoulder
-10 Sith Killer rounds, 1 loaded in now. 9 on belt
DH-17 Blaster Pistol - concealed in jacket
Hold-out blasters x2 - 1 in jacket, 1 in utility belt
Lightsaber - concealed in left cargo pant leg pocket
Thermal Detonators x2 - utility belt
Blades - concealed in gloves
Spikes - concealed in front toes of boots

Entering the atmosphere of Odik II filled Gisil with unease. It was filled with a darkness all too familiar to her. Reaching out with the force, she felt bits of light shrouded in this planet’s darkness.

Those must be the… acquisitions, she said to herself.

In the distance ahead of the drop point, she also felt the dark presence of [member=Krayzen Dratos]… as well as some Sith spawn surrounding the menacing presence of [member=Darth Erebos]. These foul creations of life through the force disgusted her but she managed to place the thought of credits in the forefront of her mind. Through her force vision, she saw that her fellow hired guns had the same motivation.

With the others, she rapelled down in front of the ancient prison’s bridge. Once her boots met the ground, Gisil drew her DH-17 blaster pistol and waited for the signal to begin moving in.

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

"Ow." Aela said as a cloud of dust and debris rose around her, sprinkles of rock still falling from the broken ceiling as she lay within an odd crevice that had been formed by the falling chunks of ceiling. She was calm, her head spinning slightly and her nose feeling as though it were stuffed with rock, but everything else felt normal. Her bones didn't hurt, her arms and legs seemed okay, even her torso seemed mostly untouched. A frown pulled at her lips, her head shaking slightly as she gathered her bearings and slowly stood within the rubble.

She heard the commotion, six floors up.

"poodoo." Aela said quietly, reaching up to her ear to touch her comm-ling. The small device sparked slightly, pulling static into her ear. Her head shook, then she pressed the device again, enduring the shock and attempting to speak to Jacen. "Jacen. Can you hear me? Get everyone out. I'll be back there soon."

The Marshall wasn't sure if he would get that, but at the moment it didn't matter.

Her eyes began to wander around the space she was in, her hand coming up and a bright light forming within her palm. Illumination sparked the black room, the cloud around her dispersing and the room around her becoming clear. There were lockers on every wall here, a large table in the center of the room, a cage like door marking the exit. She frowned slightly, looking around her and quickly realizing where she was. A wide smirk fell upon her face, confidence pulling through her stride as she stepped forward off the broken ceiling. The force controlled everything, but sometimes you managed to get a little bit of luck.

Aela began to search through the room, pulling open the lockers and trying to find what they had come for.

Within minutes she pulled a sword form one of the lockers, an odd twisted thing whose hilt was an odd sort of plant like designed. She watched it for a moment, nodding, then slipping it onto her back. Her fingers then laced around two odd chunks of rock, slipping them into her bag before she turned and headed towards the hole in the ceiling. "I'm on the way."

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Akio opened his eyes and looked across the potential field of battle. It was chaos, there was no other term for it; some feline species was chasing a flying man, another flying man in armor was lowering himself to the ground, and a third hulking armor who looked the most intent on death. Then there was the being that was the eye of the storm.

Akio looked at him, there was something familiar about this being; he had to have been from the Chiss' past, quite distant ago. The Chiss tried to remember where this had come into play, but after flatlining on the operation table, a host of mind-altering drugs, and an amnesia-causing head injury later, the most he could get was a faint impression that he knew him. Part of the Chiss wanted to cross the bridge an ask him how he knew him, and he was almost willing to carve his way through these evil beasts to do so when he received his orders from the soldier.

The Chiss smiled and bowed, he was most likely right. Without a word he made his way back inside. His eyes caught the Jedi at work, some were preparing their weapons, others were making rough fortification-like structures out of the rocks. Akio gave his weapon a quick twirl across the back of his hand and waited, becoming more in-tune with his blade, more one with his weapon.

Erebos looked towards [member="Krayzen Dratos"] and then reached out his hand. Using the force he exerted enormous pressure onto not only himself and Krayzen but his spawn as well. "Cover me while I make sure that we can get across safely." He said as he looked towards Krayzen and noticed [member="Gisil"] coming up behind them. With a simple gestured towards her, he painted "Which side are you on?" In the force for her to read.
The force he exerted was one of massive telekinetic power that not only kept the winds from ripping his sith spawn off the bridge but would also keep the bridge whole and intact while they all crossed. "Krayzen go, teach the jedi to fear the sith." He said to the knight at his side while he slowly crossed himself, keeping his concentration on keeping all of them on the bridge while also feeding on his anger at Jacen and the dark side nexus.

'That [member="Cadoc Raal"] better be able to handle himself.' He thought as he glanced towards the Zygerrian, with a flick of his free wrist he made two of the sith spawn jump in front of the missiles that Neivon had fired upon him, it wouldn't negate the entire explosion but it would provide him with some protection against it. After seeing the jedi retreat into the tower he made his spawn stop a few meters away from the entrance into the tower. "I believe the are fortifying the tower. Be careful and allow my spawn to overwhelm them, use them to your advantage." Erebos then said as he gave Krayzen full reign to attack.

While the bounty hunter yammered, Cadoc slipped the nutrient frame off of his back and stepped away from it – out of range from its Force nullification power - so that he could command the Sithspawn as [member="Darth Erebos"] instructed. As his opponent ticked off his list of demands, the Zygerrian removed one hand off the sword and beckoned the spawn, which came ambling over in a pack of ten, heading towards the non-Mandalorian soldier. He wasn’t Force sensitive, but some confusing mix of beskar'gam clad, light-saber wielding mercenary. The feline brute noticed [member="Gisil"] approaching the battlefield and gave her a call sign, so that she’d know he was with the Sith.

The minute his opponent's pike was sheathed, he was off the ground. Cadoc was a seasoned slaver and mercenary himself, but what made him so perceptive were those cat-like reflexes. When the missiles shot out of the hunter's wrist launcher, the powerful Slave Master dove in the opposite direction, tucking and rolling so that he landed in a lunge. Ordered by Erebos, two nearby Sithspawn also ran straight into the path of the missiles, essentially shielding Cadoc. His sword landed beside him within arm’s reach. However one of the missiles grazed his arm as he dodged and had seared a hole into his armor. No flesh was touched, but he’d have to be careful on that side from here on out.

“You will come to find out that I enjoy things the hard way!” spat Cadoc, and he plucked a frag grenade off of his belt and tossed it at the soldier. Not only would it explode, sending durasteel fragments and shrapnel flying in thirty meter radius (with five being fatal), but a deadly chemical – Trihexalon – would be released. The closest Sithspawn would likely be affected, along with the bounty hunter if he breathed in the toxic cloud that would explode now near his feet. Same with Cadoc's Ysalamiri, poor little bugger.

“Careful of the cloud,” growled Cadoc to Gisil in his comm link. “It can kill you slowly if you breathe it in. We’ll have to wait a few minutes for it to disperse to get close to him again."

BOOOOOOMMM! The ground shook and rocks tumbled down into the abyss not too far away at the prison’s entrance. Anyone too close to the precipice would likely fall in from the earth rumbling underneath them.

[member="Neivon"]

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Akio Diachi "][member="Aela Talith"] [member="Neivon"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Cadoc Raal"] [member="Gisil"] [member="Break"] [member="Alexander Varic"] [member="Raylan Aviar"]

Equipment:
x3 Gravity Grenades, x2 Particle Shield Grenades, x2 Ray Shield Grenades, x3 Frag Grenades, SMG, Ammo, Shotgun, Armor, Vibrosword/Vibrodagger

The transport ship would drop through Obrik's atmosphere, stopping to hover just above the top of the prison. A series of very long ropes would unravel from the ship, and a small host of Paladin knights would fast-rope out of the ship. Several ropes carrying droids would also drop down, the PMCs cutting them loose once they were on the ground. In several seconds, a squad of heavily-armed Paladins were tactilly inserted onto the roof of the prison. They would establish a small perimeter, waiting to get their bearings before they advanced.​

The squad leader was Axel Vizsla, often referred to by his comrades as the Banshee for the fearsome holographic projection cast onto the front of his helmet. He was a Mandalorian-turned-mercenary, a change that had occurred after his brethren had betrayed him on Wayland. But that was a story for another time.​

They had been contracted by [member="Krayzen Dratos"] to go into the prison and do one thing and one thing only: kill Jedi. There were an unidentified number of them in there, and they needed to be destroyed. That's why the PMCs had opted to bring along the flame droids. They could flush these saber jockeys out of their hiding holes if need be.​

The Banshee would wait for his squad to fully assemble before preparing to enter the structure.​

Through the force, Gisil relayed to [member=Darth Erebos] that she was on his side, hired by [member=Krayzen Dratos] to take care of the Jedi problem. She confirms that her and the Zygerrian slaver [member=Cadoc Raal] were both hired.

The Sith spawn taking some of the blast damage then nabbed her attention. She saw the attacker… a man in Mandalorian armor. High in the sky, she could feel his hunger for a fight.

“Perfect target,” she thought. “His bloodlust consumes his attention and his rocket pack is a good weak point. If he gets overwhelmed, he’ll expose it. Gisil then realizes the distance between them and her… only her cycler rifle would have the range for this kind of shot.

Observing the bridge ahead, she notices large debris from the ruins here and takes cover. Peering over, she steadies her rifle at the faux Mandalorian.

Rocket pack exposed from the chaos… she takes the shot… a Sith Killer bullet leaving a trail of light in the air, heading straight for him right when [member=Cadoc Raal] tosses the grenade and creates the shockwave.

[Member=Neivon] | [member=Cadoc Raal] | [Member=Darth Erebos] | [member=Krayzen Dratos]

Neivon

Damn. Neivon was outmatched and outgunned. He wasn't trained to fight so many enemies at once. Sure the big and burly. But certainly not so many bounty hunters and Sith. The Sith Spawn he could've handled with no problem. But this was a different story. He was glad he wore armor as he felt the blast hit him, although his armor was scratched severely, it remained intact. The heat from the explosion didn't even effect him that much either. He frowned for a moment, when was he able to take so much radiation? But that didn't matter for now, what did was the cloud that formed below him. No doubt it was a poison, being around the underworld so much taught him a lot about these kinds of things. He closed his mouth as he rocketed away from the cloud. Using his fibercord hook as he launched himself towards the stone tower at an even faster rate. He would have to train. Even now, he knew he wasn't skilled enough. He couldn't possibly go against grenades or any of the similar like. Not yet.

Neivon looked down to see the chaos below him. Mercs landing, Sith appearing to reclaim their prison. What confused him was the fact that they were in his peripherals for a second, disappearing the next. It must've been his sight acting up again. Completely disregarding it and any prospect of the Jedi attacking him, he landed with his feet on the wall of the tower. Dropping down to surprise the group of Jedi around. He gritted from the pain in his right leg where the explosion got him the most. He would still need the Jedi. Any force user at all for whatever laid beyond that prison. But any prospect of a Sith was out of the question. Killing their pets and fighting their mercs probably got him on their hit list. He wished he actually saved his money for better infiltration instead of the Bantha poodoo fuel for his flamethrower. "Hey..." he awkwardly said to the Jedi around him. "Need assistance? For a limited time only, my work is free." He never got to really test his newfound force resistance before, maybe a push would be a tickle. Or instead of being sent flying, he would getting knocked down on his feet. He hoped for a tickle.

[member="Neivon"] @Gisil @The Banshee [member="Cadoc Raal"] [member="Darth Erebos"] @Akio Diachi [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Equipment:
Zodiac Heavy Armor: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17879-zodiac-smart-heavy-dura-armor/
Plasma cannon: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19987-prt-pulse-arm-cannon-ppac-000/?hl=ppac
Repulse hand
Gravity Grenade: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54276-gravity-grenade/
Caliburn: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/56799-breaks-cortosis-caliburn/

Break had taken longer than expected to show up, but so was the way things were on a maiden voyage of his 3 brand new toys. His descent from the ship was elegant and planned, a more civilized and thought out approach than most but it was his way of doing things.

"Alpha, Beta, to at my sides. Omega, tail from behind and wait for my orders."

"Roger." "Roger." "Roger."

the 4 droids rallied to formation, the paladin lead the way as they took to joining the rest of the team.
Break began to charge his plasma cannon the whir of its energy came to life as they began their crusade, a faint yellow glow could be seen from the barrel of the cannon. He could see [member="Neivon"] being attacked in the distance but that wasnt something he was concerned about he was more worried about the blood he was out for. Jedi blood, and he would have it.

Jacen had never left the entrance to the tower and he was somewhat dismayed that the Sith [member="Darth Erebos"] hadn’t even replied to his tongue-in-cheek welcome.

Jacen took a firm grip on the masonry around the door as he leant out to look up at the noise far above. It wouldn’t do to slip and fall now. That would be a dreadful story. The Jedi Master who stood and faced a horde of sithspawn alone, only to fall to his death by accident.

“Are your friends putting a flag on the tower to claim it?” he called out towards those on the bridge.

Master Yoda had once told an apprentice that size matters not. Perhaps it was true, but then if it was fundamentally the case then padawans would be playing billiards with star systems instead of lifting small rocks for their training. Someone was exerting a force to keep the spawn anchored to the bridge against the wind. That must have been a difficult task, to keep forty moving objects held down.

Jacen didn’t need to hold forty of them, he just needed one. The bridge was narrow and crumbling, the wind ferocious. Reaching out he grasped the sithspawn at the front of the pack and launched it backwards through its fellow beasts at an alarming rate. He hoped that would knock a great deal of them from their precarious perches.

If he was the Sith he would have waited for his men landing on the roof to make their way down. That was a far more viable attack route than this narrow bridge. On the other hand the tower was incredibly tall and they had failed to find a viable route down from this floor. It might take time for the attacks to get down to this level. Still, patience had never been a virtue of the Sith.

“Head back inside,” Jacen said to @neivon. “The others are preparing an ambush. I’m going to hold them here as long as I can. Cover me as I fall back and clog this tiny little entrance with the bodies of the sithspawn.”

Actual sith spawn count.
Under Erebos's command: 30
Under [member="Cadoc Raal"]'s command: 8

Erebos watched as [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] shot one of his sith spawn back causing it to collide and made six other spawn fall to their deaths. Then the other spawn moved out of the way as they held tightly onto the bridge while the poor spawn was thrown directly at it's master. The wind and impact with the other spawn having reduced it's speed severely enough to allow Erebos to grip it's head and hold it up for Jacen to see as he used to force to drain the spawn into even more of a husk than they already were. Then with an almost nonchalant manner he tossed the limp spawn over the edge.

'You can't hear me over the wind and you expect my allies to plant flags...' Erebos thought as he stopped holding the spawn down and instead relied on their ability to scale walls to at least help them get across but he saw four more didn't make the journey but the remaining thirty were poised to attack but Erebos had given them the command not to engage just yet. Taking a two handed grip on his saber and raising it up to point straight up while at chest level He breathed in, allowing for a few moments for calm retrospection and drawing the force into himself to refresh himself. He had learned the jedi technique of Curato Salva for just such an occasion.

"Krayzen hold yourself down with the force and close the gap as fast as you can." He said as he then sprinted not only with the aid of the force to increase his speed but to also keep him firmly against the grumbling bridge. He made a swift downwards slash towards Jacen, counting on that he'd block it so he lock their blades together so he could speak. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you over the winds, Did you offer me to plant a flag in your spine?" He said mockingly as he tried to push down on Jacen to hold him in place. Around them the hissing and clicks from the spawn began to resound as they hungered for the hunt.

[member="Break"] I [member="Neivon"] I [member="Gisil"] I [member="The Banshee"] I [member="Akio Diachi "] I [member="Aela Talith"] I [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom