Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those Forgotten

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
A time and place for everything as my father said. However, I felt it was necessary to defend those who needed help. As such, I smiled as the gunship shook. I could hear over the sounds of the engines as the cacking Jedi master driving said that help was on the way. She was having the time of her life, and I couldn't blame her. Nothing quite like getting Jedi out when they needed. Smiling as I gripped the handlebar above my head, I drew my own blaster pistol as the doors opened up. Taking aim, and firing on a few of the sith spawn, and Sith.

Should they decide to get too close, a lightsaber was mighty useful, and all of these Jedi in one place against the sith?

I doubted they would want to try and chase us considering we had the high ground.

Either way, I smiled as both myself and others fired upon the Sith.

Nothing quite like a party crasher.

Velon had been on Odik II when he had sensed multiple Jedi, and Sith concentrated on one location. He had also sensed other people battling in a particular area, and the Sith Lord knew for a fact that a battle was occurring. A former One Sith Army General, Velon still held some connections with the military, and despite leaving the organization, a few high ranking officials owed him favors, and they would repay them by allowing him to be able to use their military units.

As the fight had began, the former Dark Jedi Master had ordered military units(equipped with standard One Sith equipment which I will reveal later if required) to move in. Some were equipped with portable missile launchers, the rockets firing concussion homing missiles, 6 of them specifically at each individual gunship(3 gunships in total per [member="Karen Roberts"]' post). Concussion missiles travelled at high speeds, so the chances of someone grabbing, or using telekinesis to stop them, and crush them, was highly unlikely for an individual missile, let alone six. Furthermore, 3x individual Hallfire-class droid tanks(with others arriving at the location at multiple points, and not concentrated at one point, each having a high distance between each other relative to battle area, situation, etc), which were not close to any of Velon's troops whatsoever, and were very far from him fired 2 more missiles individually, therefore making it 8 missiles in total for each individual gunship. The other missiles were kept in reserve, ready to be quickly fired on any enemy ships(ships that are not OS affiliated, or part of the OS).

The SIth Lord hadn't finished at all however.

A Teta Class Independent Station had also been notified of what was happening, and it began to activate it's three gravity projectors, Odik's gravity well beginning to increase in the process. The commander of the station had also began to notify the pilots to get to the hangars, as well as for systems to be combat ready in case the station was attacked.

[member="Aela Talith"] /[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] / [member="Karen Roberts"] /[member="Darth Erebos"] /[member="Zephyr Carrick"] /[member=Nikias]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
At The Berfmerg
[member="Velon Ielor"]

Luckily, Karen Robert's six gunships fired "Lesbian Beams". The most powerful 'nope' available on this website. Capable of not only ignoring Velon's silly 1-Up you post, but totally allowing the SSC to pick up their GA allies and leave the thread with their pride intact.

"Let's hurry up guys! Before they start shooting Salt Cannons into my PM box!"

Karen continued shooting at things and allowing the GA to make their escape.

___

*ooc: Lulz. You guys. :p

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Akio's hand extended, pulling his spare armor to his person. It was not like the sith would have much use for it--considering that it would only work for those of neutrality and those of either extreme of the Force would be impaired by its use. But to Akio, it was valuable And that was what mattered.

The Chiss quickly strapped the armor onto his person before you could say "OP Godmodding" and bound towards the indeliable, creative, and dynamic [member="Karen Roberts"]. Yes, one of our favorite heroes who came to their rescue, the Chiss clambored aboard the gunships of freedom. He didn't know if his contributions would have been much of a help to the Voidwalker, but he did his best, lacking in both the OP and Knight department at the moment.

OOC:

Karen.... your the best :D

Jacen almost didn't make the jump. A sudden spasm ran down the length of his left leg as he sprung through the hole Aela had created in the wall. Instead of neatly sailing through the air and onto the deck, he stumbled and watched as the lip of the entrance started to rise out of reach.

He still hit that ledge, hard. The wind knocked out of him as his hands scrabbled for purchase. Small but strong fingers wrapped around his forearms and he looked up to see Aela, determination set in her features as it often was.

A slow heave up and he slumped onto his back. His fingers still twitching from the lightning that had coursed through his body. He started to hope that [member="Darth Erebos"] hadn't done any permanent damage to his nervous system.

"I know...stay off the cakes..." he managed to sigh to Aela, a smile breaking on his face. "You bring me to all the best...places..."

Fortunate there had been that long, treacherous bridge and a door only wide enough for one. Voidstalker's stand would not have lasted long otherwise. Pain still came in waves, though with each receding to a constant dull ache. He could sense the impotent rage of the Sith Lord below. That one had grown strong since they had last met.

"Bought you some time," he said softly. With a groan he rolled onto his front and reached for a chair.

/Exit stage left.

Gisil was feeling… aroused. “It wasn't these men fighting,” she realized. Behind her, she looked outside and saw rays of light striking at this building. ”Oh dear… it's those beams they're so…” She refrained from going any further. “I don't swing that way, do I?” She looked back at the men engaging in their sweaty, masculine battle. “I mean, I definitely don't swing that way either.”
As the attack on the prison continued, she saw through the force that this thread of reality was beginning to unravel itself.
“This job is frakked anyway,” she mumbled. [Member=Jacen Voidstalker] exiting the stage confirmed this.
Gisil found a safe exit out of the destruction. Her star courier entered through the plot hole and landed safely close by.
“Maybe I'll go home and find some, uh, videos on the holonet and figure… this out… I always thought those Twi’lek women to be so… elegant… like ellipses...”

She got in her ship and ran to the command console, punching in coordinates to the nearest holovid store. The star courier took off, flying into the Odik II sunset that looked a lot like Portia di Rossi’s beautiful face.

THE
END

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
As Neivon saw the jedi flee, he rolled his way back into the ruins. His own operation would now begin without much more hassle. With nothing to fear, he moved his way through corridors, using his macrobinoculars to scan every inch of the prison. His adrenaline was still pumping, the thing was, he completely forgot of the 'thing' that was inside this prison. There were all kinds of scriptures and artifacts that seemed to have been abandoned inside the prison. He jetpacked his way through a more 'ruined' part where 6 sets of stairs had been destroyed. He didn't care what might've happened, but he scanned the areas anyways, at the rate he was going, he would start running out of fuel for his jetpack. He was glad he always had his grappling hook at hand. The scan had gone smooth, he rapidly surveyed the entire area. The scanns showed a more 'secretive' area. Traveling through it, he stumbled upon very strange technology, a bomb of sorts made of Rakatan technology. Taking another scan, Neivon continued down the tunnel until it left to a deep drop, nearly falling, his grappling hook kept him anchored. Seemed his own mission was finally done. He opened his holocom.

"Six-Eyes, I got the information, how does it look?"

There wasn't a response for a few seconds. "Remarkable! If you need to be pick you up, I'll be 24 kilometers away."

"Roger that," Neivon looked around as he hanged in the tower's opened bottom. It felt so peaceful. Calm winds, an empty valley, no signs of battle way down here. It was quite the scenic area. He started to rocket off as he headed for the coordinates given to him through his helmet.

Scene End

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom