Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Trial Thing

The lack of movement on those that are accusing Sel of being a criminal is rather telling. If ya'll don't start actually putting forth some effort to actually assign crimes to her and proving them in the court of law then I'm going to move that all of this be considered non-canon because ya'll clearly don't have a case.

Do you want a specific character. Either a pro or anti to drop by? Fyor is pretty anti, nato is sympathetic and I suppose Kei would straddle the middle quite well. None can move it much of course, just for background.

Let me know if you need any movement, if not we could fade it to black and you could time skip to X point. Happy to do a force cage scene if you want the rp, i've done a few, they can be quite fun in quiet contemplation.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Well considering I was told to just punish myself because no one wanted to do a trial... Should be telling enough. I'll have my guy come in there if need be but I was hoping to see some others. They were all quick to condemn you before now... No follow through.

*is hoping Selena will return to the order somehow but it may be doubtful*

No, what I'm waiting for is some of the people that have been outright saying that Sel is a criminal to stand up, set up what she is actually being charged for and actually trying to prosecute her for it. Cause they're throwing out a lot of accusations but they're not actually making any moves to prove it.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
The jedi rejoined in... and there you have it.

Honestly there is no answer but without the jedi there would be no Republic faction to stand one (on here the majority of Republic characters now are senators)

Just a little something, but if Selena was to be tried by the Republic for war crimes (not sure why, but anything can happen), then she'd be tried by the INQUISITION!

Which, the Inquisition is just the Senate.

Reformed from what?

See that's the problem. People are labeling her as things that she is not. She is a stoic. She does not have emotions. She is essentially a Vulcan in terms of how she thinks and acts. She is not for violence, and is about preserving life. Unlike many on this board, during combat situations she takes off limbs instead of going for lethal shots and it is written that way very purposefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom