Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Time It's Not A Fight! (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Yalara to 175 posts)

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

"Lord Admiral Lussk, this is Rave Merrill. I've reached the command and control center. Our people are working hard, but it looks like the location we picked for the Chimaera's prefab base is on marshy ground. We're going to need to rotate it around the Astral Horizon's prefab base, and reorient the plan."

Cursing Sam was stuck with the grunts and she nearly tripped down the ramp of the ship that had recently landed. Dusting herself off, she looked around - she sensed her Master, but decided it was probably in her best bet to avoid the woman. She still hadn’t recovered from their last training mission.

“I need to stab something”

Sam wandered away from the working group and started to search for something to stab.

The fleet commander rocked back in his chair, relaxing his strained fingers for a moment to continue his micromanagement. Man, I gotta stop this habit. With a flourish, he snatched up a tactical datapad and fled the room and made his way to the hangar. Within minutes, the Lord Admiral had already boarded a Hammer-class dropship himself and was rocketing through the atmosphere.

"Copy that, Merrill. I'm heading for the distress call."

Nisha Decrilla

N
"Oh Admiral," she purred in response "You know how much I would love a night time visit from you. I'll show you happiness then..."

Flirting with the Admiral, oh she was feeling mischevious today.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Another Aleph-class starfighter -- the one MSE had earned at Roche, amazingly enough -- fell in beside 'Apoleia''s ship. MSE's piloting programming wasn't exactly amazing, but he'd applied heuristic algorithms and Valik did love to upgrade him.

A transmission opened, to Anaya.

"BLATTTT."

Where is my mistress? Is she coming?

The shuttle arrived in record time leaving Sargon to wonder what the Fringe was doing in such heavy numbers here. They'd caught some interesting readings on the way but a crashed vessel was just about useless post explosion. They'd boarded in quick order leaving everything besides some logs behind. A clean up crew would arrive eventually but Sargon could care less he was excited something big was going down and he wanted in. Checking his orders he grunted seemed he was headed to a prefab base under command of the Lord Admiral, sounded like fun.
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Which left Rave in charge of setting up the base, for now. Well, feth.

The immense industrial crews began rotating one prefabricated base around the other, until it was situated, piece by piece, on firmer bedrock. The Nightsister and Sith Witch found herself applauding the excellent, even driven, work of the Fringers.

Dranok's dropship zeroed in on the crashed ship, quickly motioning everyone inside before launching off again in the direction of the Prefab Bases. He glanced around quickly, "Who's in charge here?"

And with that, the ship kicked its thrusters and sped up.

@[member="Velok"]

Spencer felt the familiar pull of the flow walk, it was different than hers, his was stronger and the images were vivid and colorful. She watched the history as they literally rewound through the planet. Spencer paid closer attention to the visions as she noticed something different about the structures. Looking towards Velok she wondered if he knew more about what was going on.

It was sudden, but she felt the sudden rush of pain and agony take over. The flow walk of the Master was intense and she did her best to remain in control of her emotions.

"So any idea what's going on here?"

Matreya

Aboard the Chimeara, hidden from peering eyes with a lazy Force Cloak, Zaiden thought about the planet below. He could choose to follow with the staffing of a landing zone and base, or he coukd do what would come easiest to him and track the other men of the scout team. Slowly rising from his seat Zaiden walked past @[member="Ashin Varanin"], "I'm tracking the locations sent by @[member="Rave Merrill"], I'll send word when @[member="Dranok Lussk"] and I locate the men."

With that Zaiden continued towards J-Byrd his own StealthX, held in the docking bay. Once strapped in and exiting the ship, Zaiden worked on breaking the atmosphere, aiming himself towards his destination. Senses on high alert, with his breathing even, Zaiden focused himself into the Force.

He counted break the feeling he knew this planet...then it hit him. The idea behind his Stealth Modifier, they came from the Stealth Device on the planet! He had read of it many years ago, retaining an interest until the present. Maybe that's Ashin's plan, something to do with that device.. Zaiden thought silently hoping Ashin didn't sense his unease with how deeply he immersed himself.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

"Oh Apoleia, I thought you learned your lesson at Eshan. I'm a married woman now. Then again, Eshan did have its...charms."

The Red Wedding of Eshan was, justly, legend.

Sargon moved quick to the Lord Admiral with a salute. "Optio Sargon Vynea at your disposal, Sir." Handing over the data pad which included all the scientific scans he waited at attention. Time to see if it was worth it.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"Of course, Spencer. I know everything. What's less certain is what 'Admiral Karrde' knows -- but I suspect she's gleaned a few insights from sources she had as Empress. Her instincts, or her sources, served her well. This world once had...a cloaking device. Over the entire planet."

History, virtually all primitive, continued to blur past them in the currents of the Force.

Dranok nodded at the Optio, "Good man." And he reached to grab the datapad. His golden eyes gave a wave over it, quickly widening at the readings it gave.

"We're sitting atop a Stygium deposit." A smile spread across his face, his wrist comlink reaching up. "Command, we got major Stygium readings down here."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
MSE's Aleph gyrated as the tiny, homicidal droid received intelligence that his wonderful wonderful mistress was on the ground. @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]would soon be blessed by his presence. The Aleph-class angled for the surface.

BREEEEEEEEEEP*

*Our wheels shall be slick with the blood of the innocent, mistress.

Sam continued on away from the group as she slid down a few short hills. Rubbing her nose, she did her best to keep her footing as she did her best to stay balanced as she ran along a few rocks that protruded along the hillside. Continuing onward she ducked as she heard the sound of two starfighters blasted over head. Cursing once more she lifted her hand in a rude gesture and began to fix her hair.

"Karkin Hell when am I going to get something interesting like that..."

Sargon took the news in without a visible response, but in truth he couldn't think of a single piece of news that might have been better. If there was a good Stygium deposit down here it would make the trip worth it a thousand times over. Waiting for orders Sargon brought up the datapad files on his HUD. He'd downloaded it while they were stranded and had done a bit of study. "Sir, we saw a large odd man made looking structure at this point."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya laughed "Oh I would do Eshan, all over again just to watch your pretty face, my dear Admiral."

She glanced at her sensors, picking up the second Aleph class and groaned. "She's on the surface, looking for things to stab and eating glitter I imagine MSE."

The communication regarding stygium caught her attention and she smirked. "Oh goody."

She continued to scout the area.

The PREFABRICATED BASE! began to take genuine form, as the first prefab base finished up. Now the two huge bases rested opposite each other on a rocky plain while Fringe construction machinery flattened the land. "We should have brought Akure tanks," she groused to herself, but already earthen ramparts were beginning to take form to protect the middle space from just about anything. And between the prefab bases, within the earthen ramparts, a much larger base began to take form.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Go to it, Zaiden. Carry on."

Ashin grinned into the comm, glancing around at the amusement of her bridge crew. "I'd do Eshan differently, now that I think about it. For one thing, I'd do Eshan. I'm not cut out to be a spectator, Apoleia."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom