Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Thirsty Dreams in a Cup [Darkwire, et al.]

"You heard the lady, since my little incident at Sakedo tower I've managed to gain a knack of holding down my drink," he said with a puff of his chest, winking back cheekily with a smirk on his face. It only got better when Daiya bet 500 UCs to get three drinks down him, a challenge he was more than willing to beat. That made him think, could Daiya Daiya do the same for him? without giving it a second thought he went to the bar and placed down his bet "500 UCs on Daiya getting to her third drink too" he said with a chuckle, turning back to the girl "Don't worry, you and I will be in profit by the time this night is done!"

Cartri trusted Daiya to get the job done, if not then so be it. Their friendship was worth so much more than a measly 500 UCs. That could be replaced, but their admiration and love couldn't.

Looking to the annoying best friend known as @brie he couldn't help but giggle from her order of every snack behind the bar. Was she already out of her mind? know Brie she probably took one sip and began stumbling around like a person who drank ten. Lightweight girls these days "A bit peckish are we Brie?" he chuckled over to the teen, slowly coming over to teasingly squeeze her on the shoulder "By the way, how you feeling after that run in with the pirates?" he grinned, seeing the funny side of their whole ordeal.

In the corner of his eye, he caught Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx gazing down at him like the protective sister she was. Was she as intolerable as her little sister? considering they were blood related it wouldn't surprise him if that was the case "Ruby right?" he asked curiously, a hand reaching over to finally introduce himself "Names Cartri Deesa... I believe you have the unfortunate honor of being a sis to this menace?" Cartri joked, hoping he wouldn't get a much deserved slap in the face from his humor. All in all, he never meant what he said half of the time. He banked on the victims to see that, and usually, that wasn't the case.

With his hand still extended, he looked back and motioned for another drink to the tiny alien. Smiling and putting a thumbs up respectfully, he turned back to face the sister, listening thoughtfully to what she had to say back.

Last edited:
Daiya grinned proudly at her friend, watching Brie enjoy herself after several adventurous sips of her drink. The teen felt a warmth rise up past the chill of her own drink, an immense satisfaction flooding through her. Seeing Brie finally loosen up, after knowing the calm and easygoing scrapper girl for over a year, drew a bubbling mirth up her throat.

"Stars! I see the alcohol's working," Daiya gave Brie a playful nudge, taking another sip of her own drink. She felt the tickle of sugary liquid down her throat, though she was starting to get disappointed at the lack of accompanying buzz. The teen turned around to accost the diminutive bartender, not really caring that he was busy making other drinks, to protest the weak pours. "[color=#FF33999]Hey—[/color]"

She was interrupted by Brie swiveling the same way, making her own demands. For every snack available from the speakeasy counter. Daiya burst out a giggle, laying her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Whoa, Brie, take it easy, we've got—"

The second Jaxx sister joined in, making her own suggestion. "—hot wings?" Daiya thought for a beat, then joined into the demand, "Yeah, good idea, let's get some hot wings!"

Daiya raised a fist in excitement, adding a whoop when Cartri upped the ante for their bets. She had no plans to be stopping after three, especially if they were all made this light.

Others entered the watering hole, one in particular that Daiya had to make a conscious effort to ignore. Her teeth let go of her bottom lip at the appearance of another colorful youth. She had grown used to being outdone by Xan, but this newcomer was a kaleidoscope of blues that made her heart pang with jealousy as her eyes followed the blue girl.

Daiya watched Blue Girl as she approached, she didn't seem much older than the other teens gathered today, even if her skin was decorated almost as densely as an adult's. She felt a note of concern on her lips, as her eyes traced the inaudible mutterings passing over the lips of Blue Girl, who fingered —what looked like a homemade grenade— far too casually for her comfort. She'd been in enough bars to know that drinking and detonators didn't mix.

"Oh my stars, I love your look!" Daiya laid a hand on Blue Girl's shoulder once she made her way over. She took a sip of her drink, setting it down on the counter as she held out her hand. "Oh! Can I see that?!" Her fingers gestured toward the explosive device, pulling one of her new blasters out of her satchel. "I'll let you see one of mine."

She waggled the blaster's handle in the direction of Blue Girl, making sure the colorful teen noted the orb of swirling gas that dominated the rear of the barrel. Today, Daiya just had it filled with straight Tibanna, nothing more strange or unpredictable than any other blaster. At least blaster wounds could be treated, it'd be harder to recover from getting blown up.

And Daiya wanted some of those hot wings!

At the Speaksoft Speakeasy...
Untitled20-20220321145059.png
Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger
Tags: Daiya Daiya

Hex enjoyed her cocktail and relaxed against the bar, the music playing in the background had her hips swaying gently on the seat to the beat.

She flinched when the other teen touched her on the shoulder, it caught her of guard, but the girl opened with a compliment. "Thank you" she turned and beamed.

She shyly laughed and blushed a little as if she someone head said something funny in her ear. "I love your hair."

Her eyes followed those of the new girl down to her hand where she was holding her popper. She gave a very curious look back, raising her eyebrow at the girl, but her large blue eyes widened as she saw the coloured pistol being offered too her. She half reluctantly handed over the device and gingerly took the pistol. "be careful with that" she giggled "its my last one" she looked at the gun closely, like a mechanic inspecting it, looking down then sights and checking the workings. She came across as clearly very comfortable around a weapon. Spinning it on her finger she pointed at the wall "POW!"

She suddenly stopped, twitching as if remembering something and looked into the girl's hands to check where her popper was, it was her last one and she couldnt lose it, the gun was nice, but that was hers. The party popper in Daiya's hands seemed crudely designed but well made, and no more outwardly hazardous than any other fist sized explosive device.

Tell her your name...
"oh yeah"
she laughed "I'm Hex, what's your name?"

She looked to one side as the small bartended slid abother drink in front of her.

"Shh! already told him I don't have any money, maybe this one is free too?"
it wasn't clear this time who Hex was talking to, it could have been herself or it could have been the girl that had approached her. She reached down and picked up up with a smile and took the straw into her mouth. Her eyes glanced back at her party popper and her free hand was now fidgeting with the pistol she had been lent like a nervous habit. "mmmmm, this tastes like peppermint." she came across as a sweet girl, if a little unhinged.

Darkwire Cultist Darkwire Cultist Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll Hacks Hacks

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
The party was now in full swing.
The teen didn't seem to down it in one gulp, but instead three in quick succession. In a matter of seconds, the drink had been downed, leaving only the shiny empty glass in its wake. At the very end Cartri placed the glass on the table and looked unsteady for a brief moment. His arms raised slightly to regain his composure as he shot a wide grin to everyone in front of him "Now that's... how you down a brew!" at the very end Cartri burped and shook his head to regain some of his senses "Go on Grandma, I want to see you do one now!"

Ivory raised her glass in response to Cartri's challenge, then tipped it back - pouring the remainder of the bright green contents into her gullet. With a flourish, she flipped the glass upside down and set it down (heavily) on the bar counter. "One more!" She growled, feeling a bubbling sensation deep in her belly. We're just getting started.

Delight and mirth swirled on the teen's lip as Yatta Yadda rode an elaborate ride down the bar line to create her drink. She licked her lips in anticipation, her eyes growing wide at the glowing concoction slid down in front of her. Pink and fruity, the drink looked like someone had bottled her own soul and poured it out for her. "Oh my stars, this was SOOOO worth it!"
Ivory grinned, eyes going wide - thinking a similar thought as Daiya herself, in that moment. "Is it good?" She asked, but the noise of the Jaxx sisters might have drowned her out. Hot Wings?! Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx was Brilliant!

The sudden appearance of the crowd of leather-wearing punks caused Ivory to swivel in her chair - a small alarm bell rising the back of her mind. As Hacks Hacks joined the party, Ivory smirked at her over the rim of her newly crafted drink - giving a small, wordless salute with the rim. While the rest of the group of teenagers partied, Ivory, herself, was on constant alert... Whether warranted or not, she felt protective over the assembled group of friends. She did not recognize the woman that joined them, and though The Donna might have fit in within the group of skins from her looks, she was not cut from the same cloth.

Her assumptions might have been incorrect, of course - but being drunk, and due to her familiarity with Gangs of a similar look & typically-violent Ethos, she wasn't considering the group of Skins could actually be working-class Discretes.

The introverted young woman who joined them next seemed preoccupied, and Ivory couldn't help but keep an eye on her as well... but for a different reason. As Daiya and Hex Hex exchanged conversation, Ivory took a moment to glance at the grenade-looking device Daiya had accepted and was currently looking over. The gren seemed rough-hewn... but in good condition, for appearing to have been made from scrap. Ivory sipped her drink, content with simply being present in the moment... but she'd gone somewhat quieter with the arrival of the group of punks. She considered them neither friend nor foe, and was slowly shifting into the act of seeming more altered than she really was - an old ploy, indeed, but one that had served her well in the past.

Last edited:
New Drinks First!

She chose a colour from the diminutive alien and watched him with amusement as he began to make her a drink. The crowd of punks and skins slowly peeled away from the shadowrunner and found their seats towards the back of the bar, talking among themselves.

As Hacks Hacks approached the bar and made her order, Yatta Yadda looked around watched the crowd disperse from her.

"Ooooo youah ganga? Yatta Yadda hadda ganga lotwaybak, gotta messy likadadrink Yatta Yadda getcha!"

Immediately, the Anzellan climbed to his top shelf to find his weirdest glass. He tossed it casually up in the air and lept back down to the countertop with a bottle of something. As soon as their arcs through the air intersected before smashing into the counter, Yatta Yadda caught the glass and lowered below the countertop as he tipped the bottle, uncorking it and sloshing its liquids into the peculiar glass. Pulling both back upright, Yatta Yadda took a step back and fell straight down behind the counter, a moment later poking up with some circular capsules held by his feet, Yatta Yadda handstand-walked to the glass and dunked them in where they began to sizzle and dissolve. With a finishing flip back on his feet, he presented the beverage to the formidable cyborg.

"Cabana Breeza! You letinmeknow ifya needin more forya hands! Eeeey eey!" Yatta Yadda winked four times with a hand out before he would move on to the next lucky winner.

Cabana_Breeze_TradingCard.jpg

The tiny man stood on a stool and took her ticket before reaching round to get the ingredients put. Hex fiddled around with her last Party Popper on the bar as he shook glasses, poured ingredients and set fire to... something? Something that squeeked.

Whispering "Fine, I'll ask him when he comes back."

He poured the drink and stood proudly waiting for her to drink it, probably also waiting for his tip.

"I don't have any money? This is free though right? ... I don't suppose you know anyone here looking to hire?" she asked the man in front of her, it was honest, she felt bad she couldn't throw tips about like the other patrons. Maybe she could get a well paid job then come back?

"This is nice by the way!"

While Hex Hex fiddled with her explosive on his countertop, Yatta Yadda pegged this one as someone shouldn't have too much alcohol, just in case their finger slipped... but not so little alcohol that they would feel cheated and become aggravated. A careful balancing act!

"Woahwoah, caffle caffle, Yatta Yadda lika his bar! Justah lookinat Yatta Yadda, gotsashow you gunna likah!"

Sometimes when it came to exotic drinks, it was less about the actual drink itself, and more about catering the performance to the drinker. This girl had an aura of strangeness and pyromania, which let Yatta Yadda run wild for a drink he wouldn't consider giving to most humanoids. For some reason, some folks on Denon were squeamish about bugs and "animal cruelty" but he found them to be great sources of protein, flavor, and spectacle!

Just before he was finished with mixing the sugars, he fixed a blow torch in place with the flame at a nice near-violet shade of blue. Then, he went into his special grub box, which was notably smaller than most of his storage devices (possibly on account of so few sapients enjoying his peculiar flavor profile) and pulled out a black mantis-like creature, its tiny buggy arms grasping the air under his grip, still moving despite a noticeable fuzzy chill around it. He then brought its thorax to the torch, and the nearby crowd watched as it suddenly became translucent. Gas seemed to squeak out of the chitinous exoskeleton as it curled up from the heat and began to turn blue as he doused it in the drink. Little strands of steam rose from the top of the glass as the submerged insect leaked its blue innards into the drink and its wings crystallized with the sugars. The rest of its translucent armor seemed to dissolve into the liquids.

"Yatta tadda! Neon Lady for a neon lady!"

Neon_Lady_TradingCard.jpg

REFILLS!

Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Hex Hex

Behind the hyper Anzellan, a slower team of bartenders worked the typical crowd of the speakeasy. For every specialized drink, one kept an eye on Yatta Yadda, watching so they could mimic his concoctions later. The reproductions weren't exact, nor did they come with the same flair of the diminutive proprietor, yet each lottery winner would get another version of their special drink that night until they ordered something different —or passed out, whichever came first.

Oh, and the snacks were provided. Enjoy the wings!

I am aware some bets were made (and lost!), the UCs will be tallied and recorded soon either by myself, or Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud !

Ruby was pleased as punch when the hot wings arrived. And she wasted no time digging right in, fingers all sticky with hot sauce. Every now and then, she'd give the ginger kid a sideways glance as he talked to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx . Seemed like they knew each other. And as he addressed her, she squinted at him – for a fleeting second, there were two of him.

A grunt confirmed that he'd gotten her name correct.

Cartri, okay, so that was his name – a fact she'll probably forget after tonight. "Menace?" She raised a finger in his direction. "Pssshhhh, just you --" Big sister feels were coming up to the surface, but at that same moment, her drink arrived.

Ruby pursed her lips and reached for the straw, instead of, you know, moving the drink a bit closer. But she got there, and had a big gulp. Oh. My. Was this drink a bit stronger than the last? She swayed, and then resumed her finger pointing at Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll . "You, you, you....." Ruby muttered sloppily. "You."

Then she put her forehead down on the bar, giggle-snorted, and promptly passed out.

''Pe- Peck-'' confused, Brie tried to force the word out, just as Yatta Yadda lined up bowl after bowl with delicious treats and Daiya nudging her in the side, which got her to fight which person or object she was going to direct her attention to. Ginger boy won that fight. ''PECKISH?!'' she blurted out and turned halfways toward the ginger boy as he squeezed her shoulder. ''You know, Cartri... Sometimes you are just wrong about people! I'm not saying that to be rude, but please... I've lived on a spaceship for whole my life! That means eating rations for breakfast, lunch and dinner... A good day would be a day with the bread you just add water to and poof - you got yourself a tasty and juicy piece of loaf... It ain't that good the fourteenth day you eat it! I think I'm the least peckish one of us two!'' she explained, feeling herself almost going up in atoms as she did. Suddenly, Brie just felt that she had had enough of the boys constant assumptions about her. She felt warm, odd and slightly dizzy in fact.

''I feel okay... You?'' she answered him in a considerable lower tone, visibly ashamed of her sudden outburst. Brie took another healthy sip of the chilled drink the Anzellan had prepared to perfection, both with alcohol content and taste, before she yet again glanced at Cartri with a smirk spreading on her lips. She leaned into Cartri in an attempt to whisper into his ear. ''So, the Abyss got you to finally tell Daiya? About your feelings? I mean, it's cute and all... but, are you two... you know, together now? I can always ask her...?'' she continued and quelled a hiccup, pressing the back of her hand over her mouth.

Brie heard Ruby trying to say something from behind, and then a loud thud as she collapsed on the bar counter. So much for big sisters support. Thanks, Ruby. She turned around and found Ruby passed out beside her. ''Ru- Ruby?'' she uttered and moved one of her sisters brown strands of hair out of her face. She were sleeping, alright. While her sister slept safe and sound, Brie were starting to feel more and more - what did they call it? - tipsy after almost emptying the glass, upon which she followed her sisters example and dug in on the hot wings. Boy they were good, actually! She thought and grabbed another after the first one was cleaned down to the bone.

''Peckish! Hmph!'' she uttered between chewing down the wing, shaking her head in despair over the ginger boy. Even though they had got to understand each other better, especially after his birthday, he could annoy pretty much anyone and somehow he apparently liked to pick on her of all persons in Darkwire. Where was all the nice guys, like Ahxel, or that bounty hunter guy she had met a few days ago at The Blue Flame, during Daiya's birthday? Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , was it? He was likeable! Kind of special, but she were special too so that wouldn't be a problem to, like... get along? They had got off on a better foot than her and Cartri, at least.

The sting of the heat demanded another refreshment, which Brie called upon by waving at the Anzellan and handing him both credits and some lint - odd choice of payment, but whatever floated his boat, she guessed. As her second drink arrived, she noticed Daiya greeting a newly arrived and blue haired girl to their group, and nodded to her while taking a sip of the drink. MmMM! Just as good as the first one!

Last edited:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

"Yatta tadda! Neon Lady for a neon lady!"
"That's sooo cool! I like that nickname" she leaned down and looked around her glass at the swirling colours and momentarily distracted from her popper. "what kind of bug was that? .. Squish!!"

She thirstily slurped through the straw. "mmmmmmmm! Yummy neon lady."

"She's still got your popper! Hex turned and snapped her head round at Daiya Daiya there was a glint in her eye that hinted at a little bit of temper in the girl. She wasn't angry yet, but her mood seemed like it could easily change

"Can i have that back now please?" she held out the pretty pistol that she had been playing with and smiled at Daiya, really trying hard not to show her the inner impulses that were brewing.

The tension in her would disappear the moment she had her party popper in her hand, as if being reunited with it was a huge stress relief and the look in her eye would turn straight back to the friendly self again.

Darkwire Cultist Darkwire Cultist
Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx
Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll
Hacks Hacks

Her eyes grew as Blue Girl so easily handed over the explosive, taking it gingerly between her palms. The spiky ball poked the tender flesh of her palms, and the teen turned it this way and that to examine the device. It was barely held together in parts, she could see some of the exposed wiring to a timer device. The young shadowrunner held back a thumb from playing with the timer, not willing to set it off, even if she was curious about how it functioned.

"I'm Daiya," she told Blue Girl —Hex— and giggled at her antics with the gun. Daiya tilted her head, letting dyed curls tip of her shoulder toward Hex, letting the blue girl admire the hair she'd complimented. The teen grinned at the newcomer, it was rare to find someone who appreciated her colorful style, and Hex seemed almost a mirror to her own.

The blue girl's order of another drink, along with the arrival of hot wings, reminded Daiya that she was due for a refill as well. She drained the rest of her drink, tapping her glass with an indignant finger and pointing down once she had the attention of the other bartenders behind the Anzellan running the length of the counter. The teen grinned at his antics while wandering back over for a hot wing next to Brie.

"You getting along with Cartri, Brie?" she asked her friend, giggling at the sight of a downed Ruby on the counter past Brie, and took a half-seat while munching on the hot wing. The spicy flavors propped her mouth open, and prompted a frantic wave of the teen's hand in front of her mouth. "Oh my stars, like Devaronian spice!"

Daiya rushed back over to Hex, where her new drink was waiting for her. The teen guzzled half the glass in one motion, eyeing the saucy fingerprints she'd left behind when she set it down. Licking her fingers set her mouth aflame again, but this time Daiya could handle it a bit better, leaving a finger in her mouth to let the remaining liquor and saliva counteract the spice. She looked up as Hex held up her pistol to give back. "Hmm?"

"Oh yeah!" Daiya transferred the explosive to her cleaned-off hand, and set to cleaning off the other. She laid the spiky device back down on the counter, rolling —or rather sliding— it as far as the explosive would go towards Hex with the flick of her hand. She finished with her fingers, wiping them on her pants before taking back her pistol, "Mmm, thanks. You like blowing stuff up?"

The young shadowrunner grinned at the blue girl while she put away her blaster pistol again. Returning to her drink, her eyes gazed over Hex's arms and shoulders, envy glimmering as they traced the blue girl's body modifications. Next to her, Daiya was practically factory default. "Where'd you get your tatts?"

A sleeve pulled up her arm as Daiya wiggled it back, exposing her tatted wrist to the girl. Her others weren't as obvious as those on Hex, but she'd happily show them off to someone else who appreciated good artwork.

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
The smell of spicy hot wings ignited a sudden raging hunger in Ivory's stomach, and she realized - in a drunken haze, with the room spinning - that she hadn't eaten all day and was famished. The hum of conversation throughout the Speakeasy droned on, and she finished her second drink - feeling altogether quite satisfied with the night. She giggled to herself, noticing Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx had nodded off. 'At least I wasn't first', she thought, mentally congratulating herself.

Ivory reached out, picking up one of the plate of hot wings and bringing it to her lips; sinking her teeth into the juicy, spicy, delicious culinary delight... Then suddenly realized her lips were on fire.

"Beer! Beer now!" She crowed, fanning her face as she swallowed the chunk of meat. Yatta Yadda was quicker than she'd expected, grinning at her with a knowing look. The blonde ale fizzed in her mouth as she took a swig, blinking her teary eyes. She'd chosen to forego the small cup of creamy dipping sauce provided which would have served to cool the spice... An unwise decision.

Deciding to stick with beer for the remainder of the evening, she effectively declared herself out of the competition. Any further, and she'd wind up either doing something embarrassing, or passing out like Ruby.

Only one of these options was remotely entertaining.

Suddenly remembering that just outside, a Huttaburger joint (open late, especially for drunks like her) was waiting, she slid off the bar-stool... having to pause long enough to find her footing. "Okay... You're good..." She muttered, flicking a glance at Yatta Yadda; whether the comment was a congratulatory "good job" or simply an attempt to convince herself she was, in fact, okay to walk was anybody's guess.

"Anybody want a burger?" She asked, slurring her words slightly as she nudged Cartri and flicked her eyes down the line of companions. "I'm buying!"

Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Daiya Daiya Hex Hex Hacks Hacks Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll Darkwire Cultist Darkwire Cultist

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Hex was very relieved to have her device and fiddled with it gently as she chatter.

"oh my gods yes!" she laughed as she was asked about the fun of blowing stuff up, there was nothing like the visceral rush of a large explosion and she spun on her chair.

"Keep it cool..." her demeanor became a little more relaxed as her friend spoke in her head.

She leaned in and examined the writs with a smile, after looking at the woman's hair. "Your style is so pretty!

So, tattoos,"
she pointed her finger at her arm first where the large blue cartoon explosion tattoos were. "Denon, Denon, Coruscant, not sure, not sure and oh, what's the name of the world with all the tall heads?"
"Ryloth.."
"Oh yeah Ryloth..thanks"

As she had listed places her finger had traved around her body, starting at the blue tattoo for Denon, then to a small neck tattoo, forearm, inner thigh, foot and finally poining to one just under her breast.

"There is a couple of others I have gotten in space. Is that wrist one your only one? I love sharing ink stories!" she slurped the last of her drink before turning around on her stool directly to face Daiya Daiya More closely. The young woman was very cute, and her colouring was cool, Hex pulled one of her long braids over her shoulder and showed it to her. "would you believe, this is how my hair naturally grows! Someone did some stuff to me years ago and well... cool isn't it?" Her eyes were wide with excitement, and a small amount of light drunkeness.

"Don't tell her too much, you can't trust anyone."
Hex scowled to one side as if trying to silence someone talking on her shoulder, when she was relaxed and talking about fun topics, she had more control, but it didn't stop her friends sticking their noses in where they weren't welcome.

Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx
Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
Hacks Hacks

Rolled a 1 via discord dice pool

Last edited:
Cartri had a feeling the peckish comment would not go down well, especially with the past Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx had. The smile across his face seemed to fade as she grew into her rant, madly explaining to him what she had went through in her rocky life. He couldn't help but feel shame from what he said, Brie had seemed to have a crap childhood as Cartri and Daiya Daiya who both shared the same boat. If he knew beforehand of her past he wouldn't of dared to say such a thing.

After the events of the pirate ambush and his 16th birthday, he had a new found respect for her. Within moments, he felt like he had just ruined that, like all the things they had worked on had crashed to the floor in a heap of rubble. When Brie's angry statement came to an end all he could do was frown and stay silent, up until it was broken by a more lowered voice. He nodded a few times and offered a shy smile "I'm fine, thank you... Sorry for saying that" Cartri apologised, swallowing his pride and admitting he was wrong. He hated seeing people down from his own actions, it was not how he was at all.

"Me and Daiya are taking it one step at a time for now. I love her, no doubt about it. Although, I'm afraid sh-" Suddenly, Cartri was cut off by the sound of Daiya's voice. He snapped his head and grinned at Daiya as she sat down and tucked into the wings, with Brie soon following her lead "We're just catching up I guess" he smiled before his hand reached to grab a hold of his refill. All he wanted to do right now was drink away that sad moment with another drink of his mystery liquid.

"To good food!" he said happily before downing another drink. Almost instantly his head began to feel funny and his vision increasingly went into a tailspin, forcing him to put a hand on his head. His legs seemed to feel like jelly when he staggered towards Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud with a face that looked like he was bursting for a piss, which clearly wasn't the case, hopefully...

"C-count me in on that I-Ivory... good mercy on Denon... what was that drink" he yawned, slouching into a seat next to the crime boss and nonchalantly leaning the side of his head against her shoulder with a groan.

"Can... can you wake me up wh-en mine arrives... I-I need a nap..."

''Squish!!'' someone called down the bar counter and Brie gave the owner of the voice a looong sideways glance. A rather lively girl with blue hair who Daiya seemed to be in conversation with. Her demeanors surely stuck out from the rest of the group, only Daiya matching her slaphappy acting and Cartri matching the colorful hair.

"Mmmmmmmm! Yummy neon lady." the teen girl uttered, almost looking like she spoke to herself.

Alright, she acted very odd, Brie thought and rolled her eyes trying to concentrate on the hot wing. The heat didn't actually bother her much despite her lips getting more red and messy with each bite. She was hungry, and seemed to get even more hungry with each sip out of the delicious drink the little cute Anzellan had made for her.

Brie again turned her attention to Cartri, whom she had just released a fury of hard words upon. Words that seemingly had come from nowhere. Slowly building up in some deep and dark corner within her, and then suddenly released by the booze she continued to pour into herself. Small gaps and reminders of remorse started to make themselves known as she saw his smile fade away. Why was she so moody after just a while at the place? It was unlike her to act like this, Brie became aware of herself and dropped the hot wing back onto her plate. She hesitated at first, thinking of what she could or should do, but finally slid down the barstool and gave ginger boy a hug.

''I- I'm sorry! I- I don't feel like myself tonight! I didn't mean to scold! Please, forgive me!'' Brie squeaked with a following hiccup, trying to apologise for having gone too hard on her fellow shadowrunner.

Suddenly, Daiya appeared beside them and asked how things were getting along. Brie jumped and were quick to let go of Cartri, realising that it might have looked awkward and be taken the wrong way by her best friend. She hoped dearly that Daiya had heard her rant.

''Yeah! It was just... I had... I just... screamed at your boyfriend! Sorry!'' Brie forced out, wiping an emotional tear off her face before she grabbed the glass and joined them in Cartri's toast to good food.

''To good food! Oh, and I can take a burger!'' Brie said and shouted over to Ivory, more than happily accepting her offer on a juicy burger.

The laughter of Hex was as infectious as the liquor that coursed through her veins, driving the young shadowrunner into a bout of her own giggles. Her eyes followed the blue girl's fingers as she heard the site of each tattoo in turn, grinning at the mentions of her homeworld twice. Daiya crossed her legs, swinging up her right leg so she could pull back the bottom of her pants leg to reveal the shifting ink on her calf. "This is my latest, I got it from this stall out near Quekko's. It means...something I forget now."

Daiya shrugged, and put her leg down so she could lean forward. She turned her left cheek to Hex and pulled back her hair, showing off the dots that faded down from a line across the back of her ear. "This one was first, I really liked the design but I wasn't sure where to put it. The artist was all 'you can hide it in your hair this way' and I said yes!"

She giggled again, and took another sip of her drink. The teen's demonstrative hand played with the dyed-pink curls on her shoulder now, and she wiggled them toward Hex. "This isn't natural, obvs, I just love the color. I would kill to make it grow like that, yours is totally astral."

The hand dropped, hovering in the air as if hesitating. Daiya was still wary of Hex's demeanor, even if the blue girl had warmed up quickly. There was something she spied in the blue girl's eyes, in the design of the homemade explosive, in the way that Hex talked as if someone else was listening. Daiya giggled again, dismissing the notion as silly, and held out a hand to Hex's braid to touch it.

"Oh my stars!" the teen muttered, and grabbed for her glass, the ambitions of her fingers lost in the moment. The liquid sloshed as she raised it, joining her friends in a toast. Daiya gulped down more of the liquor, not yet feeling satisfied with its potency. She signalled a bartender for another with a new demand, "And don't hold back this time, I wanna feel it!"

Daiya grinned at the promise to herself, and spun around on her chair. Her expression broke into a sweet admiration as the teen spied Cartri resting his ginger head against Ivory's shoulder. They both looked past their expiration for the night, and the pose was almost holo-worthy. She waved her hand toward her friend, beckoning her over, "Brie, Brie, come here!"

The teen rummaged for her datapad, then held it up to frame the pair of zoned-out companions in its holo-cam. "Don't they look adorable?" Daiya snapped a holo, and then two more as she giggled over the sight. "He's not my boyfriend, anyway," she told her best friend. The teen flipped the holo-cam around, so she could take a holo of herself with the new drink set down in front of her. Her eyes glanced up to Brie, "We only went on, like, three dates!"

She held up the datapad, holding it out to frame more than herself in the shot. Daiya leaned in toward Brie, using her free hand to pull at Hex to join them for the holo-selfie. "Say 'single ladies forever!'"

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

screamed at your boyfriend! Sorry!''
"sometimes boys jusy need to be screamed at!" she laughed before draining her drink. Hex didn't really know about relationships, but she did think boys were idiots, everyone knew that right?

Well that was a strong one thought Hex as she felt the world swimming around her, trying to hold it together, she admired the tattoos of the girl next to her before sliding over.

"Do you have any.... naughty tattoos?" she giggled lightly and put her fingers to her own lips as if she had just said the most salacious thing, then she lifted her top slightly, not all the way, she wasn't that drunk, to how Daiya Daiya the tattoo of a rifle on her chest, making sure to keep her modesty hidden with her top. "I want to get another tattoo but I can't decide."

She grinned before letting her top back down and slurping at her straw, it made a gurgling noise as the glass had nothing but ice in it now and she looked at the barman, the barman shook his head.

"He thinks you're drunk, you're making a tit of yourself"
"Thats.. not.. kind, i am a delight."

"Pleeeaase mr barman, one more neon lady..." she fluttered her eyelashes at him to no avail, then stuck her tongue out.

She turned back to Daiya Daiya She was very happy for the compliments of her hair, but was suprised when she felt herself dragged into a group photo, normally this would have panicked her, but the alcohol made her much more malleable. She put a finger gun up to the camera and blew a kiss as she the picture was taken. Even her friends seemed to be having a good night as they had gone quite quiet, but the more relaxed she was the less she tended to hear from them anyway.

She slumped slightly and rested her blue head on the shoulder of her new friend and tried to very lightly doze, why was she suddenly so sleepy.

"...psssst... put the party popper back in your bag before you drop it..." she barely heard before absently mindedly slipping it inside her pocket for safe keeping.

Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx
Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
Hacks Hacks

Last edited:
The night dragged onwards, and as more lottery winners (and sneaky thieves) acquired the drinks and snacks, fewer and fewer remained conscious. One by one, the ne'er-do-wells of Darkwire fell. Only two remained with their wings and burgers. Shadowrunners large and small helplessly sprawled out across his establishment, all suspiciously winners in his eyes.

The Anzellan smiled, almost like this was part of some insidious plot...

WHAM!

Drunk-Monk_Prize_TradingCard.jpg

"Eeeeeeey lookayoutwo! Bigga prize, youtwo Drunk-monks! Enjoyo now out-out! Grabya friendas closinshop-shop!" Yatta Yadda hollered with celebratory mirth and equal mercantile forcefulness while gesturing at the bizarre sculpture set before Daiya Daiya and Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx .

It seemed to be made of linty-felt materials cross-hatched together meticulously, possibly from random sources, set over what is likely to be either glass or some cheap plastic-like material that also seems to have been bronzed for some reason? Nonetheless, it would be hard to argue that the furry monkey-lizard statue holding up two different drinks in the air standing on a pedestal was anything less than a pure work of art.

Especially with as much liquor that's been consumed by anyone left standing to observe it.

Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll Daiya Daiya Hacks Hacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom