Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Year in Review.

Annual-review.jpg

This is the first time that I’ve really written a character that’s worthy of an annual review, as the other persona’s I’ve gone with haven’t fully met the criteria - or were simply one-trick-ponies for the odd invasion here or there. So, I’ll be honest, I’m not entirely sure what to say in addition to asking what you think of my character, and what I can do to flesh out his character in one way or another.

I know he’s due for a character update, regarding his newfound position, and a fleshed out backstory; since he’s been sorely lacking one since Day One. It’s come up in bits and pieces during the odd threads I’ve thrown myself into but hasn’t really “built up” the face behind his gilded armour.

So, hit me with your best shot; be you a long-time writing partner or someone who I’ve never interacted with. I’m interested to hear what you’ve got to say!

Thanks in advance. <3

Placeholder 010

P
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

I appreciate your dedication the Sun Guard ideal in your writing. Most folks can't make their race/culture particularly relevant to their characters, but you've done quite well in going the polar opposite direction lol.

[member="Psychonaut"] - Thanks mate! I figure that if someone eventually gets the better of dear Khonsu here, that I'd rather have something to carry on with - instead of abandoning the whole idea since it was too character-centric. He's but one man, and ultimately expendable in the grand scheme of things. lol

Asking if your character is good to other people isn't indicative that you have a good character. If your character is good others will tell you without having to make a thread about, or to ask other people how good your character is.

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

We've never actually had the chance to RP, but you've been on the other side of several invasions and other conflicts from me in the past. I've got to say I always enjoy it when I see that you've signed up to RP in a thread. Your posts are always detailed and a wonderful read. It's been enjoyable watching the Sun Guard develop into probably the best merc group around right now. I mean, that's pretty much all I wanted to say, here's to another year of reading your fights :D

A bit of Necro, but I wanted to leave words. You're a damned good writer. Descriptive, humanistic in your characters portrayals, but still in a 'main character' and larger than life tone. The only negative I ever have is sometimes your posts feel a bit like Robert Jordan or Martin... It's good description, and good fluff, but is it really needed? Length sometimes seems to be there for length sake, with little vital added, but at the same time it never completely over-powers quality. So really this last bit is me reaching to find *something* negative to go with the praise.

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom