Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The World of the Dead

The world of the dead, Anubys, lay as it had for many years undisturbed amidst it's ocean of stars, with dead ships and debris forming a ring around the world.

A peaceful sight. Serene. No one breathing now knowing exactly what had happened to create this scene. A quiet picture from space.

In the dark, just outside the gravity well of Anubys, in the span of a nanosecond the darkness shuddered and a ship appeared, dropping out of lightspeed badly damaged from battle. In the cockpit sat Rann Thress, fleeing an engagement against pirates on the planet of Hurikane, smoke billowing from every panel that didn't have sparks shooting out of it.

"Genesis" He called, eyes deadset ahead to the celestial body of Anubys while his hands glided over the controls, fighting his ships urge to spin out and careen into the void.
"Beewoop?" Came the reply as the little 8-bit face came on the display. "Give me a quick readout on this planet. Where have you sent us?" Rann asked, spying the ship graveyard and grey atmosphere of the world. "Beepeep", Genesis chirped in response. "Just the closest system?" Rann asked, incredulous, looking down at a reading. "Lifeforms are normal range but I'm not picking up any communications. Where is everyone?" Rann asked himself quietly, his eyes fixed once again on the world. "Well maybe the damage is something we can just repair ourselves. Diagnostic, Genesis," Rann ordered, and a list of damages quickly flooded down Genesis' display, nothing catastrophic luckily. Rann could do enough of a patch job to get them to the nearest trade-post, but for a quick hop away from Hurikane it wasn't bad. Nodding, he engaged the boosters slightly and accelerated towards the planet. It'd be a bit of a rough landing, but he could manage.

Heading through the ring of dead ships, the ship shuddered as the gravity of the planet started to throw an invisible hand up to the ship, grabbing it and pulling it down. While Rann compensated in his careful piloting, Genesis beeped suddenly and his little face popped on screen with worried eyebrows. "Detecting signals? What signals, pirates? Locals?" Genesis just beeped again, "Unknown? Great. Well, no turning back now." Rann responded, quickly followed by an automated message playing over the ships intercom.

"Enemies of the City of Duat, you will find no easy target here. Prepare to burn!" an old grizzled voice said as missile alerts began to blare, and Rann looked around panicked. All countermeasures had been deployed at Hurikane, and even those didn't do the job completely. All Rann could do was brace himself as a lone missile sped towards his ship, crashing into the underside and sending it more forcefully crashing into the planet as Rann and Genesis screamed and high pitch beeped respectively. The ship crashed through a small apartment complex, quickly becoming buried in rubble and sending Rann deep into unconsciousness as the power to the ship, and to Genesis, shut off to conserve energy for a low-powered SOS to be sent off into the void....

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Last edited:

Anubys
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Ship: Link
Weapons:
Lightsabers
Tag: Rann Thress Rann Thress

"Hmm," Valery hummed to herself as she studied a new signal she received inside the cockpit of her X-wing. After recently traveling to Hurikane with her Padawan, she had returned for a small journey there herself. Not to collect a crystal, but to check on some locals she had helped in the past. Now, she was on her way back to Coruscant but moments before she wanted to jump to Hyperspace, the emergency signal came in.

All the way out here?

It hardly made any sense, as Wild Space was notoriously hard to navigate through. You'd occasionally find inhabited planets, pirates or travelers but not as frequently in other parts of the Galaxy. Still, she was a Jedi, so without wasting any time, she brought her fighter around and made the quick jump to the nearby system — one that she had awfully little information about. On arrival, she was immediately met by a graveyard of ships, and faint echoes in the Force that hinted at something terrible that happened here. Either a storm or a big battle, she suspected.

"The signal is coming from down on the surface," Valery said just to herself, before she began her careful approach. But somewhere along the way, her comm unit went off, and she only briefly heard a voice yelling at her before missile warning systems began blaring inside her cockpit. Immediately, Valery accelerated to get herself down to the surface as quickly as possible, while she deployed countermeasures and went through several difficult, sharp maneuvers to lose the incoming weapons.

Luckily, she wasn't in some slow freighter this time.

<This is Master Noble, reaching out to the source of the emergency call. Sit tight, I'm on my way,> she said not even bothering to speak to whoever had opened fire. Perhaps the call came from someone who had been shot down, so the last thing she wanted to do was draw anybody towards the crash site. Instead, she made her own landing, threw open the canopy and rushed outside to try and find the crashed vessel.

Who knows how much time had passed by the time Rann slowly began to awaken. Much to his annoyance, the same sounds of sparking consoles and the sight of billowing smoke immediately filled his ears and eyes, signaling that, no, the damage had not miraculously repaired while he was asleep. He blinked, and a searing pain emanating from behind his eyes began to flare. Instinctively, he rubbed his head with his organic left hand with it coming away slick with blood. A gash in his forehead from headbutting his console, no doubt. He blinked again and willed his body to stand, groaning as he did. "Genesis," he called to no answer, finally noticing the almost completely darkened cockpit before he finally noticed the dual lights blinking on the corner of his console. One yellow, signaling his SOS was sent out, and the other blue, signaling a response.
Good, he thought, Someone will be along shortly. He leaned forward on his console and pressed a couple buttons, bringing emergency power on to the ship. The dull red light hummed on for a brief moment before Rann sneered and pressed another button, turning it back off. My head hurts, he thought simply, rubbing his wound. "Genesis." He called out once more, and a quiet beep responded as Genesis' console flicked on. His little face contorted in what Rann could only imagine was AI pain. "How are you?" He asked, and got another low beep in response. "I know. Sorry, that was a harder landing than I wanted. But we did survive," he pointed a finger at the console, and Genesis beeped again, "No, not barely. I had it handled--we had it handled." He said, somewhat jokingly, before adding, "Can you play this message from our gallant heroes?" with Genesis beeping something to the affirmative, and a low message began to play on loop.

<This is Master Noble, reaching out to the source of the emergency call. Sit tight, I'm on my way,>

Master Noble? He thought, Jedi? He frowned, absentmindedly reaching a hand to the pair of purple crystals hanging from his belt, next to his Lightsabers that still housed his blooded kyber crystals. He wondered what a Jedi was doing so far out here, and hoped she wasn't out looking for Darksiders.
Quickly dashing the thought, he looked down, reaching to the console with his Gauntlet on his right robotic arm, and the console housing Genesis darkened, and the screen on his Gauntlet lit up. "Should be more energy for you here bud," He said, looking around at the cockpit of his ship. It wasn't going to be an easy repair after all. He wondered if he could repair it at all.
With a sigh, he turned and reached out with the Force to shove open the cockpit bulkhead all the way, threw on one of his tailored black and gold robes, and continued out of the nearest Airlock into the world beyond.

Immediately he was hit with a sense of dread and sadness as he looked out from the hole in the building he had made to the immediate street surrounding it. He had crashed through to the first floor damaging much of the building but it looked no different from the surroundings. A gray, desolate landscape surrounded him. A city of the dead. He could feel the presence of those that used to live here, and saw reminders of them. Scattered skeletal remains littered the street around bomb craters, and ghostly apparitions just outside his periphery.

"This world....I..." he said, the pain in his head returning, causing him to stumble and fall back eliciting an alarmed beep from Genesis. "I...I'm okay," He said, sitting up, resting his arms on his knees as he looked to the grey, dreary sky.

"I just really hope this Master Noble gets here soon."

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

"This is..."

Valery frowned as she stared down the empty street full of past memories that lingered in the Force. She could feel their traces; their last moments alive before whatever happened here claimed their souls. Such a void was a deep pain in the heart of the Jedi Master who was so heavily tied to the Living Force, but she pushed herself forward. Someone else was out there, and even though her dulled senses had trouble focusing on their presence, she was going to get them out of here.

She had to help.

Slowly but surely, Valery passed through more long-abandoned streets, her eyes picking up on human remains and other items left behind in the process. It made her heart feel heavy, but she didn't stop. There was only one person out there who could still use her help, and she was getting closer.

"Anybody out there?" Valery called out once she reached the smoke plume of the ship that had clearly crashed not long ago. It had struck a building, which usually meant quite a heavy crash, but she still felt someone there. "I'm here to help!"

Rann raised his head towards the sound of the voice and rose shakily to his feet,

"Yeah!" he responded, "I'm here!" he finished, walking out of the building into the street and meeting who he assumed to be-"Master Noble?"
He rubbed his head and forced a small smile, trying to block out the feeling of dread in the open street that could have been either the innumerable dead or the fact he was staring down what very likely was a Jedi Master. "I uh...Thank you for coming." He said, finally, holding onto his own apprehensions. "My ship was shot down by...Well I want to say locals but..." He looked around, "There....there aren't any. Something shot me down. Must have thought I was hostile." He thought to himself that they'd probably need to disable whatever shot him down before having any chance of getting off world, but he held off on saying that. "I uh. I'm not flying anytime soon." He turned his head as he spoke to look back at his ship buried in the building. "I'd need a shipyard. But you, how'd you get past the defenses?" He asked finally.

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

"Master Noble?"

"That's me," she said with a nod. "Master Valery Noble," she added, just so he had an actual first name as well. Valery then offered him a soft smile in return, and watched more closely for a moment. All the death from this city made it hard for her to focus on his presence, just how the Dark Nexus she had discovered with Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania had blocked out her senses as well. In places where a lot of lives were lost, she sometimes struggled to connect with the Force.

But visibly, she could tell he had made quite an impact.

"The locals do seem to be hostile to off-worlders. They opened fire at me, but my countermeasures kept me safe, and I got low to the surface too fast for them to keep shooting." She then sighed and raised a hand up through her hair. "Are you badly hurt? Before we try anything, maybe we should take a closer look at your injuries. It's going to be difficult to fly or get off-world if you pass out on me."

She paused and blinked.

"...I also don't think I caught your name yet."

Rann frowned and rubbed his head again before pulling his hand away and seeing the crimson of his life's blood coating his hand.

"Yeah I guess we should take care of that. My name is uh...Rann. Sorry that was rude of me to not introduce myself. Rann Thress." He said, holding out his bloodied hand for a hand shake before noticing what he was doing, pulling the hand into a closed fist, and turning back towards his crashed ship, pointing, "It isn't much but I do have a small medbay in there.--" he said, before the structural integrity of the building finally gave out and crashed down around his ship, completely encapsulating what remained free entirely in debris. Rann's mouth fell open, and he blinked several times. That couldn't have been more perfectly timed if I'd planned it. he thought to himself, flabbergasted.

"I uh." He said, turning back around. "Well I....don't suppose you have some...bandages?" he asked. The debris could probably be lifted by one, let alone two force users, but at his current state with his head pounding like it was Rann would be surprised if he could lift a small droid. "Did I say thank you, by the way? I can't remem-anyways thank you." He repeated, rubbing his head again as white hot flashes of pain danced across his mind and the scene behind Master Noble began to fade into blurs and masses of grey.

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

"A pleasure to meet you, Rann," Valery said with a kind smile before she briefly eyed the bloodied hand. The fact he was offering a handshake for a moment didn't even really phase her — all she saw was confirmation that his injury was pretty serious. Even without the blood, just hitting your head could cause serious problems that would last forever. But luckily, he had a medbay on his ship, where she could-

As if fate was playing pranks on them, the building collapsed, cutting off any possible path to his ship. Valery sighed, and turned to him, still with a hopeful smile. "You don't have to thank me, and I do have some medical supplies on the ship. Let's go-" Valery interrupted herself this time, as she noticed that his knees were starting to shake.

He trembled and looked like he was about to pass out, but Valery wouldn't let that happen. Despite him being quite a bit taller and bigger, Valery moved to his side and caught him, using her own strength and some assistance from the Force to gently lower him onto his back. She then placed a hand against his forehead to get an idea about his temperature, uncaring if it'd get her own hand bloodied.

"Just stay still, I've got you," she said, trying her damn best not to get her long hair to fall into his face. "Where does it hurt? I'll stop the bleeding of your head, but I need you to tell me if anything else hurts."

“Where does it hurt?” She had asked, and Rann blinked up at her from his new position on his back, pointing a finger to his head. If anything else had been hurting, it had been masked by the pain he was feeling flashing across the whole of his head.

“My head feels like it’s being blasted by an entire fleet of Star Destroyers. I can’t…really feel anything else,” he explained, looking down at his body and legs. He felt kind of sore all over, but didn’t think it too important to mention.

On his wrist, his virtual intelligence Genesis beeped up with his smiley face slightly slanted, as if worried. “Several fractures? Ribs?” Rann repeated, placing a hand on his chest, “I feel okay.” He said, simply, “I think it’d be better to get moving,” he finished, glancing around them as air raid sirens began to play. Off in the distance, a lone bomber-craft was dropping bombs on the city. For what purpose, Rann didn’t know. It seemed to him that the war was over, yet there the bomber was, dropping bombs and heading towards their location.

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

Valery was about to protest against him moving anywhere, but the sirens and view of a bomber slowly coming their way made her reconsider. She sighed, wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders, and helped him up to his feet, "Come on, let's get you to my ship. I'm not dragging you around if you pass out on me," she said with a faint smirk, before she started heading towards her own ship. It luckily wasn't too far away, but she had it concealed enough.

Hopefully the bomber wouldn't pick up on it.

"What brings you all the way out here, anyway? This isn't really a place where people come too often." Reaching the ship, Valery sat him down and shot him a glare that told him to stay put. She then turned her back to him, climbed up the small ladder of her fighter, and leaned inside to start digging through some compartments.

"Got it!" she leaned back, showed the medkit, and climbed down. "Alright, let's get this cut fixed up, hm?"

Rann didn’t argue and groaned as he was lifted to his feet and the pair began to make their way to Master Noble’s ship.

He chuckled once when she told him he’d be on his own if he passed out, “That’s very, very fair.” He said with a smile that quickly dissipated as the bomber got closer. Rann watched for any change in course, when a smaller craft, some fighter or something, flew up to engage the bomber. After a short fight, the fighter started to smoke and lit up in a brilliant fireball as the bomber began to turn away and head back to where it came from.

“What is happening here?” He said quietly, his head blaring in pain again causing him to grit his teeth, clench his eyes, and turn away from the grey sky and back towards the Jedi.

“Well it wasn’t exactly my plan.” He said, and genesis beeped up. “Wasn’t exactly our plan.” He corrected, and looked at his wrist, “such a pain, you are.” He said and looked back. “Uhm. Well, extremely long story short, I went to a planet near here. Hurikane? It’s a short jump away. There were poachers there hurting the local species. I stopped them, they didn’t like that, blasted my ship, came here hoping to make some repairs. Didn’t go quite to plan. I guess it was our plan to come here, but we didn’t know what…here…was.” He finished, giving Valery a nod as he agreed to stay put and looked at the X-wing.

“Nice fighter.” He said, looking back towards her.
“Thank you, by the way,” he repeated, again,as she got the medical supplies from her ship.

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

"I have no idea what's going on. I was actually hoping you'd be able to tell me," she admitted with a shrug, but her primary concern wasn't really the ongoing conflict on the planet. As tempting as it was to get involved as a Jedi and help out, she knew better than to just assume what a war or situation like this was all about. Without knowing the full picture, she wasn't going to support any side and take a step back first.

Which, right now, meant focusing on Rann and getting him to safety.

"I actually know of Hurikane - I collected my crystals there." She smiled faintly and considered what he said. If he had gone there to help the locals against poachers, it seemed he had very similar morals. Or they just paid him well enough, but she was hoping this to be a sign that he meant no trouble. Her senses were struggling to confirm anything, so it was all she had right now.

After retrieving the medical supplies, Valery crouched down by his side and smirked at his comment, "Thanks, and nice..." she gestured at his wrist. "What is it?" she asked curiously before she opened the medkit and grabbed what she needed. There was no way for her to address a concussion or internal injuries, but she could clean up the wound, wipe away blood and apply bandages if necessary.

He'd just have to sit still.

"That's better, hm? How are you feeling?" She then grabbed what looked like a candy bar and offered it, "It's an energy bar. We ate them a lot at the front to keep fighting, so it'll help if you lost some blood and are feeling weaker."

Rann raised his gauntlet, "Genesis," he said simply, and the display lit up with a little 8bit smiley face that gave a slight beepeep. "He says hello. Genesis is my personal assistant VI. A friend of mine built him and the gauntlet. He...he used to interface with my ship but." Rann frowned, and Genesis also frowned, beeping solemnly. "We'll get another one." Rann said softly, putting his arm down. "Genesis is my companion." Rann said, looking back over to Valery and smiling, then looked down at his belt, where his lightsabers lay barely concealed by the fabric of his robe. He reached down and pulled the crystals from Hurikane from the belt, holding them in his palm,

"The locals gave me these. Payment for helping. Didn't do it for pay, but..." I like the color better than the ones I have. he thought, closing his fist and dropping his hand, placing the crystals back on his belt and reaching for the energy bar, taking a bite.

"My head feels a lot better, thanks," he said, after swallowing, then grimaced. "This stuff....tastes like the military. But I do feel better," he says, taking another bite. "The front?" he asked after swallowing again, "What front? A war? I've been out this way for a looong time. What war?" He asked, looking around, "Not this war? I don't...feel anyone here."

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

"It's nice to meet you Genesis," Valery said with a warm smile at first, but it faded a little when the loss of their ship came up. It was very clearly not an easy thing to process, but at least a ship was replaceable. They still had each other, and that would hopefully mean a lot more than any ship in the Galaxy. Valery then watched Rann retrieve the crystals from his belt, and studied them for a moment before she chuckled.

"You don't strike me as a Jedi, but helping for no pay does sound like one. Are you a mercenary or just someone who wants to help?" She asked, now a little more curious about who he was, and why he was all the way out here to help people. Even Hurikane was far beyond where most people would ever travel to, after all.

"Yeah, it's similar to what the military eats," Valery then added with a chuckle, while she watched his reaction to the energy bar. But his question about a war was far more surprising, "Well, the war ended a few years ago, but a group known as the Brotherhood of the Maw caused a lot of problems for the Galaxy. They destroyed Csilla, nearly destroyed Tython and a lot of planets were ravaged by them, before we defeated them."

"The Maw?" Rann asked, his frown quickly forming into a sneer as he remembered that name, "I remember that name. Fought them before on uh....somewhere. Doesn't matter, they destroyed their own planet, I think. We landed and they moved their entire fleet to bombard the planet. Destroyed everything..." He looked at Master Noble with his eyebrows raised and a smile, "You defeated them?" he nodded, "Good riddance. Monsters, that's what they were. Freaks." He shrugged, taking another bite, "We're all better off," he finished, rubbing his head again, the pain continuing to dissipate.

"And, yeah, hah. I'm no Jedi. I guess uh...I guess you'd call it...a redemption tour?" He sighed, reached into his robes and pulled out one of his two Lightsabers, facing the emitter away from Master Noble and towards himself. "I'll give you one guess what color the crystal is." He said, shrugging again. "I fought for the Confederacy. And while I'm quite proud of that, I do admit...I did some wrong. I'm trying to fix that. So....I guess to answer your question...I'm just a guy trying to help."

As he finished speaking, a loud high pitch whine played through old speakers crackling to life, quickly replaced by patriotic sounding horns and a voice.

"Good Citizens of the city of Duat! It is I, your Protector Aken! Our great city was just invaded by the enemy, followed by a bombing attack that took 0.0 lives! Ha! As if you needed any more proof of our innate superiority. As we speak, our fleet of airships take to the skies for a retaliatory strike! Cheer, brothers and sisters! To Victory!" The voice finished, followed by a small team of two ships flying in the direction the earlier bomber flew off into.

"That's the voice that yelled at us." Rann said, and Genesis beeped his agreements. "Two bombers? Zero point zero lives lost? What's a point for lives?" He said, wandering off before shaking his head. "I really don't like this planet," he said, reaching his hand up to be lifted off the ground, "I've eaten my nasty bar. I really want to leave."

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

"You defeated them?"

Valery dipped her head and offered a smile in return, "We did, but it wasn't easy," she said, as memories of the war flashed into her mind. From the destruction of Csilla, to the battles over Empress Teta, Tython, and eventually the Wall of Light she had created to purge Exegol and end the war. "The evil they left behind still exists out there, but I do agree - the Galaxy has been a much better place since the end of the war." Although now, even that was starting to change with new upcoming threats.

Valery pushed that aside though, and focused on him after she had asked more about who he was. The Confederacy is a name she hadn't heard in quite some time, and for a moment, it worried her just a little. The integration of Sith or Dark Side users within their ranks was not something she had been oblivious too, and his comment about the color of his blades made her just a bit more tense.

Until he talked about trying to fix his mistakes — she could feel the sincerity of his words, and smiled again.

"Well, there are always plenty of people in need of help, so you can make a difference for them. Right now, though..." she looked up as an announcement echoed all around them and frowned. "I don't like this place either, but we do have one problem. My fighter is a one-seater, and I think it'd get a little too cozy if you tried to sit inside with me." And she wasn't going to sit on his lap to try and pilot it, so they'd have to find another way.

"I could leave and bring a bigger ship, but it's risky and could draw unwanted attention. Alternatively... we try to get a ship here for you somehow."

Rann laughed, "Yeah, I'd rather not try to cram myself in that cockpit with you. It looks too small as it is," he said, gesturing towards the cockpit of the fighter. He looked up towards the grey sky, imagining ships full of rescue coming down only to meet his fate...or worse.

"If you leave...I think it's best you stay gone. I wouldn't want to risk yours or anyone elses life coming back here with that defense system up. At least...not with anything any bigger than one of those." He said, again pointing towards the X-wing.

Rann looked towards where those bombers came from, and where they went, and started thinking. "Those ships came from somewhere, right?" He asked, rhetorically, not stopping to let Master Noble answer. "It's a really really really long shot, but maybe they have something there. I mean, it'd be more likely to be there then anywhere else, right?" He then looked around at the blown out ruins of the buildings around them, "And...I can't imagine I've been the only person unlucky enough to visit here. Maybe...maybe there's something around here we could repair. Just enough to get me outta here." Finally, he looked towards the sky again, "But...I don't think either of it'd matter as long as those defense systems are up...right? Whatever we get running..it ain't gonna be no X-wing." he finished, looking back at the Jedi. "Whatever the plan, you leave and bring a bigger ship, we scavenge or find one, priority one is turn off the missiles. I think, anyway. You?"

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

Valery hummed in thought for a moment, then nodded,
"I agree with you. We'll have to take the missiles out first. We're already lucky to have not been completely shot apart, and now they know we're here." The chances of them missing her X-wing were going to be much smaller, let alone whatever ship they'd scavenge here. She had countermeasures, speed and maneuverability, but she had a feeling that whatever they'd find wouldn't be in the best condition.

Maybe an old freighter or an abandoned fighter with years of poor maintenance, if they were lucky.

"Once we've done that, we might as well look for a new ship that you can use to get out of here. Since we'll already be on our way on the planet anyway. I'll leave my X-wing here, though, so you'll have to drop me off if the ship can take passengers along. If not... I'll walk back."

"Does this plan sound good to you?"

"More than," Rann responded, pushing himself off the ground, steadying himself against a bit of rubble he had been lying against. As he rose, he groaned a little as his bones ached in protest against the sudden movement. But just as quickly as they had begun their rebellion, they settled down rejoining the rest of the body in harmonious unity. Rann was thankful for that, and exhaled, shaking his legs and arms to warm them up for whatever physical activity lie ahead.

"So... Missiles first." he echoed, squinting his eyes to look out into the ruins of the city. The small rest he had been allowed and the ration he had eaten had done wonders to clear up the fog in his head and he was able to take in the abysmal sight of the dead city. With a sigh of sadness, he panned his head, looking for any military building or government building in the area.

"So...I'm thinking.... Those missiles are automated, right.?" He turned to look at Master Noble, "I dunno who lives here," he gestured to the city with a hand, "But whoever they are they aren't firing the turrets manually. In fact... Something that voice had said. 0.0 lives were lost. AND the fact they gave an address to a...well, less than enthused crowd. I'm thinking... Whoever lives here isn't alive. Some program or something." He pondered, turning his gaze back out to the city towards the blown out ruins of what appeared to be what was left of a massive governmental building. He pointed towards it and turned back towards Noble.

"I'll bet you another one'a those bars that's where it is." he said, already starting his stride towards the building in the distance.

Anubys
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsabers

"Automated missiles?" Valery hummed in thought, then nodded. "Makes sense, and that could also help us. If they're fired manually, you'd have to take each individual silo out for them to be disabled. But if they're automated, maybe we can take a lot more of those launchers out in one blow." It would depend on how they worked exactly, but it'd make things a lot easier if it was true. But only time would tell.

Valery's fiery gaze then followed Rann's, until he pointed to a building off in the distance. She focused her senses, listened to his theory, and let out a soft sigh.

"I think you're right. It's possible that they're still defended though, perhaps by droids?" She shrugged and carefully moved around some loose rocks and debris to reach one of the roads again. "Either way, let's stay off the main roads and take the difficult route. It'll take longer, but I'd rather not be spotted by bombers or other problems along the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom