Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The weight of beskar (trade league and friends)

RTL_Sig.png

"Trying to take her on more of these blue milk runs to show the non-fighting side of things. I'm sure she'd appreciate some food too. And don't worry ad. She shouldn't be too ready for a fight now."
"'Not too ready for a fight' for a Mando is usually still quite ready for a fight, by everyone else's standards!" Corbin laughed. "But there is definitely a lot more to us. Honor and family come first, or at least they should. Not everyone who dons the armor sees it that way, of course...
But anyway, let's find your adiik. Shouldn't be too difficult. There have been more Mandalorians coming to Susevfi lately, but still not enough where it won't be easy to spot one. Especially one young enough to cause trouble. She gotten the armor yet, or no? I personally waited for mine. Had to finish my training as an apprentice as well, plus, waiting means you don't have to constantly resize the armor."
"Oh! She....kinda got slowed down by someone by the other alley. Some guy who spilled some noodles on his shirt."
"Hmm... I wonder if he was a local or a tourist. Hard to imagine a tourist eating noodles outside in a port like this, but there's all sorts of people out there. Least we have something to listen for...."

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig nodded to both Corbin and Rosa looking back.

"For a vod she sticks out still. Armorweave trench coat instead of full armor. Plus her horns peek through the helmet, so easy to spot." He'd then look at Rosa. "Alright, I'm trusting you here. Lead the way, adiik." He smiled a bit, sliding his helmet back on to go and start looking for his wayward daughter. Most likely she wasn't too far, but he hoped the young kid here would be willing to help, especially since Leddie had been the one to start chasing her, but he figured it wouldn't be too hard to find her. She had a habit of finding trouble.

SKIP SKIP Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher Rosalind Carter Rosalind Carter

Rosa knew for fact how much Leddie stuck out, she was being chased by her after all. "I'm not sure if he's a local, but I haven't seen him before. They're not to far away."

Helping these two did seem like the best course of action. They didn't harm or anything, but did give her food and credits. She stole from them, they helped her, so the least she could do was help them find Leddie. Rosa lead the way back down the alleyway till she could hear voices and a commotion. "Umm...that's probably them."

Mig Gred Mig Gred Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher SKIP SKIP

“Look, Lassie, I don’t want a fight.” He bent down to pick up the discarded, now empty, cup of noodles. Skip was a lot of things, but a litterer was not one of them. He was trying to think of a way to de escalate this situation. He figured he had bought whoever was being chased enough time.

“Hey, what’s that?” He yelled and pointed behind the Mandalorian, before turning and bolting down the alleyway. Was it a rather original manoeuvre? No. Wa it particularly clever? Probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom