Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wedding of the Ages(open)

Nisha Decrilla

N
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Anaya's eyes widened in surprise at Spencer's teasing and for a moment she just looked at her, watching as she wiped frosting off her face with her finger and put in her mouth.

Anaya's lekku twitched as she hesitated, for half a heartbeat before sweeping Spencer's legs out from under her caqtching her before she hit the floor and letting her drop lightly before sitting on top of her a wide grin on her face. "You did not just challenge me to lick the cake of your face." She tried to grab Spencer's wrists so she could pin them out of her way.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Spencer didn’t fight it too much, mostly to give a bit of a show. Her wrists were grabbed and pinned by the twi’lek. How different their interaction was compared to the last time they had met. Spencer stared up at Anaya and shrugged the best way she could. A smirk spread across her face as she licked a bit of the frosting that was near her upper lip.

“Possibly, but I doubt you’ll go any farther than this.”

The smug little smirk stayed on her face as she looked up at Anaya with her hazel eyes which locked with the twi’lek’s own eyes.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya leant forward whispering into Spencer's ear. "Silly little Spencer. Have you forgotten who your teasing?" she purred.

She ran her tongue lightly along Spencer's jawline stopping when she reached her chin she licked the frosting from the side of her mouth, a purr escaping her before she ran it lightly across the top of her lip. A shiver of lust ran through Anaya and she gave up playing and pressed her lips against Spencer's.

She had forgotten that she had given Ashin her lightsaber back.

A 'den

The Demolition Expert with one brain cell.
@Alliera Nakamura

"Okay," said A 'den with a smirk, "I haven't seen that much fighting in one building since my last family reunion." A 'den sat back. "Wait did you just say Rach was try to get in a Vice-Chancellor's pants."

@[member="Anaya Fen"]
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Spencer shifted her body a bit to accommodate Anaya’s weight on her. The woman wasn’t heavy or anything, but she wanted to be a bit more comfortable. Her legs turned in slightly out of reaction of feeling Anaya’s lust, what was with this girl? Spencer did her best to keep it out but it was already hard enough, she bled her emotions everywhere.

Also, it was kind of hot.

The blond resisted the kiss for a moment, but it was starting to get too hard and she gave in. Anaya just had a way of doing these sorts of things and Spencer was another victim. Looking out from the corner of her eyes she saw Ashin watching quite intently. She sensed the confliction with the woman an as she kissed the Twi’lek back she never let her gaze fall from the Sith Empress.

Nisha Decrilla

N
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Anaya drew back from the kiss running kisses back down Spencer's jaw she caught a glimpse of Ashin's stare and tittered, a wide smile spreading across her face. Sitting up she rose to her feet and pulled Spencer up with her, her hand locking onto hers so she couldn't escape she pulled Spencer past Ashin heading for the doors she had blown open earlier.

Come play Ashin

She glanced over her shoulder at the Empress an alluring grin on her face. You wouldn't want to leave Spencer alone with me now would you.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]
Ashin blinked, and just like that, she cleared the hormonal fog.

This is still an exceptionally dangerous situation. Playtime is not now. Anaya, Spencer, we're leaving.

Conscience and good judgment warred with other forces and curiosities. Ashin grimaced, ever on the job, and headed for the exit to the grounds. Her Consular-class vessel was parked not terribly far away, alongside the other guests' ships.

John quickly dressed and came out armed with a SR-26 Submachine Gun. The logical question would be where he got it, but no one would question Admiral Walsh as he walked out and ran to Aston, and llooked at the Sith, He didn't say anything, he just wanted to make sure his nephew was safe. Granted he didn't realize that Aston would probably fare better than him in the fight, but he was here to back up family. When he heard them about to leave. " Spencer... I know it was awkward but stay around, your father is getting married, I am sure he would want you around. I know I want you here, so I can get to know my niece"
He didn't seemed phased by all the violence, his job was war... and he had been in enough battles of late to know what it was like, he knew he didn't stand a chance in hell, but he was here anyways. He would protect his family, spencer included.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]@[member="Anaya Fen"]@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]@[member="Anaya Fen"]@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]
Spencer knew orders when they were issued especially from the Empress. Play time was over and it didn’t come at a better time. Standing up she pushed Anaya off of her with help of the force and she fixed her dress a bit. Frowning there was a big crease where Anaya had sat on it long enough to wrinkle. Lifting up her skirt enough so that she could clip on her lightsaber. Looking over towards her brother she frowned.

I love you Aston, keep an eye on dad okay? I don’t belong here anymore.

Moving over she gave her brother a kiss and a pat on his cheek. She wondered when and where she would see him again. Especially the way things were going now, she was literally banned from both of her family establishments. Aston and Ashin were her only family; this was something she had come to realize. Wrapping her arms around her, it was nice to feel Anaya’s lust to just put away those feelings of being alone. Though looking at the Empress, she knew she really wasn’t alone.

She heard her uncle in the distance and smiled at the man, she turned and shrugged.

"Uncle John I don't belong here anymore, but I'm happy at least someone besides Aston came to say good bye it means a lot to me. I'll see you again some time Uncle John, tell Auntie that I love you guys."

Spencer moved quickly to catch up to her, standing next to the woman she felt a bit better about her situation. Reaching over, she hooked her arm into Ashin’s and hugged the woman’s arm slightly doing her best not to get any leftover frosting that Anaya didn’t lick off on her rather lovely dress.

“Thanks for coming with me Ashin; I don’t think I would have survived this family gathering without you.”

Hanna smiled " Lets go then kamon.. I can't believe it turned out like this... " She clung to him and prepared to leave with him. IT was a terrrible mess, her wedding had been ruined.. She just hoped that he was ready to flee and elope.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Ashin tightened their hooked arms, pulling Spencer closer.

"Oh, let's be real. It could have been far, far better for you without me. Disciple may have precipitated things, and your father may have overreacted spectacularly, but I certainly didn't help ease the situation.

"It's been a long day...but it's over now. Time to relax."

They entered the ship at last.

Kamon grabbed Hanna's hand and wrapped them in the Current.

"Stay close to me. No one can see or hear us right now."

Leading her out of the room, they left the building all together. The officiant of their wedding hadn't arrived, probably due to the breakout of combat. They crossed through the cold to the mans home and knocked on the door. He looked a disgruntled when they magically appeared in front of him, but ushered them in when he saw the disheveled state the two were in.

"We need to wait for Rosa, and probably Darron. They'll be our witnesses."

Reaching out to Rosa's mind from afar, he sent her a message.

We've gone to the officiant's home. Follow my signature when you're free to be witness.

@[member="Hanna Lissiri"], @[member="Rosa Mazhar"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxDm-4Jrg9w

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Kamon Vondiranach"]
Aston smiled and gave his sister a light hug after she kissed and patted his cheek. Stay safe, I'll see you soon I promise. Aston took a deep breath and watched the remainder of the way as his sister left the area and the padawan clipped his lightsaber back to his belt. Aston crossed his arms as he looked around the room slightly, everyone seemed to have disappeared more or less. Aston was going to stay behind and clear up this mess, but first he wanted to get the Echani warriors to the medical bay nearby. There were several still laying around wounded while those he asked to leave began to return to restore this place to what it was before. Aston reached down to one particular warrior and threw his arm over his shoulder as another came to help him with the other hand. With the hour the place was looking pretty good. All of the Echan soldiers that were hurt were receiving treatment already and would be recovering with the next day or two.

I love you Aston, keep an eye on dad okay? I don’t belong here anymore.

That single sentence ran through his mind over and over, and over again. As the young man knelt down in the hallway, still in his tuxedo. The only thing amiss was that his tie was loosened up for more comfort. Aston closed his eyes and took a deep breath while thinking about everything that had happened.

Wherever I am sister that will always be your home, I love you...

@[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Kamon could feel his daughter's presence moving with Ashin's as they boarded the ship together. There were others there as well. These others had surely not been invited. They must have followed along after their Empress. Annoying. But Spencer was leaving as he knew she would. She'd chosen the Empress over her family in all of this, and that was her choice to make. The woman was a menace, but Spencer saw only what she wanted to see: the love of another woman.

Be safe, Spencer. I love you and wish you well.

He was not angry at his daughter. Not at all. Upset with her choices, perhaps, but not angry. She made her own life choices; he just had to deal with them. He reached out to Aston then, calling for him.

Aston, come to me. We're going to do a much smaller ceremony here. Bring Rosa and Darron as well, if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom