Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unofficial Chaos Force User Rank Title Competition

Tefka said:
We're obviously not adding female alternatives - if anything, we would just change Sith Lord back to Sith Master.
Why not? It's not like it would be too hard or make things too overcrowded. Almost all the tags are gender neutral. The only ones that aren't are Sith Lord and the witches. So all you'd need to do to solve this problem is make the "witch" tags gender neutral, which has already been done perfectly well on this thread:

Initiate01_zpsd22085ca.png

spellweaver01_zpsffe5759e.png

elder01_zps939949c9.png

And add one, yes, one, more tag, which has also already been done on this thread:

No further effort will be required, the tag page will not suffer from overloading and a third of the FU tag groupings will go from being gender specific to gender neutral.

Also, I don't think anybody would want to go back to Sith Master--Sith Lord fits much better and adds some distinction between the Jedi and Sith tags.

Also, I'm not a photoshopper, but I just thought I'd give my perspective for you guys to take or leave as you wish:

The following tags look great as they are and need no modification; the colors and the design for me fit perfectly with the characters they are supposed to describe:

I like the purple theme for the "Witch" tag line, but I think it works better with the "Dark Jedi" side of things, as you can hardly make the Dark Jedi tags green.

Personally, I prefer these new tags:

To these ones:

Mostly because I prefer the look and not for thematic reasons, but also because of how the new ones are a bit darker while retaining the fiery element.

Finally, these:

Need updating in my opinion, as the colors are simply too bright. The "Padawan" tag works and is the best of the three, but the use of bright pink and red in the other two makes the whole tag a bit of an oxymoron. I think they'd look better if they all utilized a very dark purple/black color scheme, making them the darkest FU tags, as seems to be appropriate. Personally, I think it might be cooler if each one was darker than the last rather than the other way around, purely as a bit of clever symbolism: Just as the fire of the Sith tags grows progressively brighter, the darkness of the dark Jedi should do the same.

EmKay

IMPORTANT REMINDER

The contest ends tomorrow at 23:59 (11:59 PM), so if anyone has some last-minute submissions to make, now's a good time to do it!​

EmKay

TIME UP!​
The week is over, the contest done, now let's look through the entries and see who won!​
Jedi
No submission.

Sith
[member="Rhoujen"]'s Entry with 9 Likes!

Neutral
[member="Anija Ordo"]'s Entry with 6 Likes!

Dark Jedi
[member="Rhoujen"]'s Entry with 4 Likes!

Rogue Jedi
@Ak'lya 's Entry with 4 Likes!

Witch
[member="Curupira Hawk"]'s Entry with 7 Likes!

Thanks to all who participated! I hope we all had fun, and maybe we can see some of these hit the official tag roster!​

[member="Tefka"] // [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] // [member="Matsu Xiangu"] // [member="Spencer Jacobs"] // [member="Valiens Nantaris"] // [member="Ashin Varanin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom