Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Trial of Nida Perl

To make a long story short this gal was a Jedi lured to the Sith. Then she stabbed her boyfriend, did some war criming, monologuing, etc. Y'know, normal Sith stuff. After getting smacked by Force Light thanks to Kyra Perl Kyra Perl , she’s back to being a neutral/light sided Force user, albeit a much sadder one. Before she can be a Jedi again, Nida will have to stand trial for her crimes. That’s the gist of a series of threads over the past ~6 months, and there’s more shenanigans to be had.

I reached out to a few folks to preside over her trial, but I’d like to open up this thread to Jedi of any rank or affiliation who wants to be in the audience/observe. Let me know below or shoot me a DM on here/discord if you’re interested, and I’ll throw you a tag when the thread goes up around this weekend :)

The trial will be held aboard The Oasis on Katadda (with permission from SJO). There is a semi-predetermined sentencing in the works, but the trial itself is a little more free form.

Masters Presiding: Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser | Romi Jade Romi Jade Celeste Rigel Celeste Rigel | Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka (or whoever) | Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield

tumblr_nufos70dRj1s6rdz2o1_640.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom