Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Trial of an Empress [Need Witnesses]

A Light Shining in Darkness
With the conclusion of Part 1 in hunting down Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin - Wyatt is going to go find one of the Jedi Orders to help him run a trial, and eventually see justice permitted. Show trial is sorta the point - to help inspire hope for the galaxy at large that Sith no matter how strong or old will get brought to justice eventually. Likely, I'll try and bring rep's from each major jedi group to help decide on the trial's judgement so no singular entity is the judge, jury, and executioner.​
Second, however is a bit trickier.​
Obviously Ashin was a big dog Sith Empress at one point - but it was a long time ago. I'm looking for character's who would know about her crimes, to bear witness to what occurred during her reign as Sith, and whatever else that might be interesting. Evidence from the era, hackers with video proof of things, etc. To put an example out for what she has done and what she is capable of.​
Let me know if anyone has old characters who'd like to participate!​

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
200.gif

I volunteer as one of the few who felt their wrath

Last edited:
A Light Shining in Darkness

Here's the thread. The trial room itself will be isolated from anyone but the representatives of the various Jedi Orders in the galaxy. Everyone else can join via holocomm, and bear witness accordingly. I'd like to keep it orderly 'one witness at a time' sorta deal - but we can do whatever is necessary as the thread goes. Join up, watch to your hearts content, we'll go from there.

Junko Ike Junko Ike // Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill // Gilamar Skirata Gilamar Skirata // Whoever else is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom