Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore The Tomb Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

latest

U N I O N

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Fleet Name: The Tomb
  • Classification: Attack Fleet
  • Affiliation:
  • Fleet Symbol: The Union's symbol with a allegiance class star destroyer in the middle.
  • Description: Comprised of the finest N&Z Umbrella Corporation ships, the Tomb Fleet is a fearsome foe to be reckoned with. Not known to many, but those who have encountered the Tomb have told tales of destruction and darkness. Tales have been told that the Tomb rarely leaves any survivors, only a heap of scrap metal drifting aimlessly in the cold deep darkness of space. Those that have survived say the Admiral is the worst part. They describe a sort of dark aura around him. Some say his glare could rip men's souls apart.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Mobile fleet, no stationary headquarters.
  • Ports of Call:
  • Goals: Defend the interests, assets and values of the Union
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
MEMBERS
Charles Castex Charles Castex - Admiral/Fleet Commander

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
After the expansion of the Union, and inevitably the Navy, more recruits joined the Union. Filling in the gaps, more fleets were created and handed to fresh officers. The Tomb, a fresh hard hitting fleet was designated for the command of Captain Charles Castex. The Tomb Fleet participated in multiple skirmishes, and battles against pirates and other insurgencies.

As the fourth fleet gained more recognition via it's participation and wide-spread success in many Union battles (dominions), it's commander, Charles Castex was promoted to Rear Admiral, given a ground force to accompany the fleet, and had his fleet expanded with the addition of more and new vessels.

After numerous successful engagements against the enemies of the ZU, the Fourth Fleet has continued to be at the forefront of many Union victories. These successes, which came at the use of some unconventional tactics by it leader Charles Castex would go on to earn him a promotion to Admiral. Along with a well time expansion of the fleets ground forces, and the addition of some much needed vessels that correlate to the Admirals tactics.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Charles Castex Charles Castex

I’m Judah Lesan and I’m here to review your sub!

For full transparency I am currently training and this will require a secondary approval. So let’s get you going.

No. 1. PERMISSIONS

You did a great job detailing the ships you are using in this submission, however we do have a problem with the permissions. Codex rules state:

If an item listed was created by another member, or is listed as "Closed Market" you will be required to include proof of purchase/permission by the original submitter for the equipment, or you will need to choose something else. No exceptions.

Unfortunately, you link a company listing in the permissions field, and are not listed as one of the members with blanket permissions to the company’s assets. I am going to need you to provide a link to a purchase or screen capture from the company owner or original submitter of the ships you are using. This submission cannot be approved without it.

No. 2. REPUTATION

You‘ve put N/A here which is fine if you’d like to leave it, however, this does seem to contradict the perception this fleet has in your history.

As the fourth fleet gained more recognition via it's participation and wide-spread success in many Union battles...

It would make sense that if the recognition of the fleet increased via participation that they would have some kind of reputation. I’d personally like to see you include something here, however it is just a suggestion.

Thanks so much! I look forward to getting this fleet ready for you just as soon as we can take care of that permissions issue! Good work!

As the above what you meant... I wasn't sure how to format it into a way that wouldn't make the permission thing stick out and look sloppy like one of those little spoiler things. I also didn't really put anything into that part that was reputation because I couldn't think of anything that I felt called for it. Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Charles Castex Charles Castex

As I said the reputation bit was optional so no worries there.

As for the permissions you have your screen shot under the links section which needs to be moved up, and if you would remove the corporation tag for me that would be awesome.

If you want that nice clean look, you can take the screen shot you loaded and just make that link in the same manner as how you did the image credits. Just make sure we get into the right place in the template. Do that for me and I think we’ll be able to tag in my trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom