Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time still ticks to the hours of friendship.. (Isis & Jak)

Stopping dead in her tracks she sighed irritably "Pandora is a program that my greatest rival Kiril Bratan was working on before he was defeated and exiled" she remarked "Somehow it's being used against me" she added.

"It's a self aware program that is able to defeat anybody in which is it used against" she responded in a harsh tone "I stopped it from being introduced due to it being inhumane and problematic"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
white_room_stage_by_loveismymuse-d517wc6.jpg

"So, you're saying we're in a giant hologram slash computer game?" he asked. "Weird..."

He looked around for evidence of a holoprojector, but couldn't see anything but whiteness.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"No I said we are lab rats to a sinister video game" she said as she seen something flicked and grabbed jack and throw him to the ground while dropping herself low as a beam slashed through where they were standing just seconds before "It has started" she said and then rose while judging the situation.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

(OOC: Sorry Jak, hopefully you don't mind... lemme know if you do)

Jak Sandrow

(OOC: I'm killing myself laughing imagining him being smashed to the ground. :lol: )

He groaned, and got back up from where he had been pasted on the ground. "Doesn't exactly seem friendly, now does it?" he remarked. He asked, "How do we defeat it?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"If we can get to the main operations room we will have the ability to shut it down..." she said as she stood there pushing her senses outward "If we make it that far that is" she admitted.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"If..." he repeated. "What, you don't have faith in my ability to discern friend from foe?"

And suddenly there were about 15 other Isises. And 15 other Jaks.

All claiming to be real.

Well, crud.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis smirked as he said this and suddenly the game spawned virtual clones of them and glared at him "You just had to go there" she teased.

Sighing she raised her hand and sent a lightening arc into the first one and seen it flicker out "interesting" she just said.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

(Sorry jak, trying to take my time to enjoy this)

Jak Sandrow

He considered the development, as some of his clones responded with, "Yes, yes I did."

"Isis," he said, as other clones mimicked him, "what did Circe first turn you into?"

He was testing the limits of the computer's information system.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Hearing him she chuckled and shrugged "Make sure virtual Isis don't try and kiss you" she said as she sent another arc into another of her clones only to find they adapted to it "Figures"

Moments later the clones looked at her and sent a force throw into her which made her counter it with one of her own "Jak..Uh" she said "This might get dangeorus" she warned.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"What did she first turn you into?" he repeated.

Other Jaks began questioning other Isises, and vice versa, and they had a whole new problem on their hands. "Isis...." he warned her, as the number of clones continued to grow.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Somehow virtual Jak's didn'[t do anything but mimick the real jak while the fake Isis's are more virtual kick arse than even the real Isis is.

"Seductress Jak, she turned me into a succubus" she admitted as she stared down her clones who now somehow were hyper aware her and somehow phased in saberstaffs.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

As the other clones of Isis spouted off wrong answers, he nodded. "Correct." Slashing through the masses of Isises, he managed to get to the one whom he thought had responded correctly.

The other clones were also attacking and countering each other.

An Isis tempted a Jak, and kissed him, sending the Jak flying into shards of virtual programming.

A Jak slashed a plant claw through a screaming Isis, and she dissolved into static.

"Ask me something. Verify me," he asked the Isis in front of him.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Seeing Jak now standing in front of a clone she chuckled "Jak you truly are a fool" she admitted and crushed the virtual Isis he would standing in front of.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

As the Isis he was standing in front of dissolved - the last other Isis - he looked to her. "Well, it sure looked and sounded like you," he said, sarcastically.

The other Jak clones disappeared, their technological position in life complete. A new test would start soon... they had better get moving.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

watching him she heard the unlocking of doors and walked over to where it eminated from, opening the door she walked inside and found a mural in the room that read "Long love the Princess" and glared at it.. this was the new task.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He followed her. "A Princess? Oh, yeah, you said that already." He looked at the mural from the relative safety of the doorframe. "So. What we gwonna do?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"I don't think it was meant for me" she said as she walked closer to it and a panel activated showing a face.... a face of pain and torture...it showed the face of Nefas laying dead.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Swallowing hard she force crushed the memorial and turned to him "Don't worry about it" she sneered and began to search the room..

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

A brow rose. Turning to the now-crushed mass, he picked up a shard and let it loosely fall back.

Getting up from his knees, he copied her, unsure as to what he was looking for.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom