Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time still ticks to the hours of friendship.. (Isis & Jak)

"I can't truthfully" she admitted as she set her glass back down "I think the only person who can truly help you is yourself" she remarked "Isolate the feelings and look deeper, only then can you know for sure what needs to happen" she said as caring as she could.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"I can't," he growled, not at her, but at himself. "I can't get rid of that feeling. It's like... like I have my skin attached by one thread. As in, if I pull it off, all my discomfort will come to an end, but I'll be hideous. If I leave it on, it'll look fine, but slowly deteriorate. But I can't take it off."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"Fine then don't remove it, but alienate it to the extent it no longer is a burden for you" she said coldly and then looked around as she felt something close.. but so far away.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"That's like saying 'Make your neck thin enough so that your head isn't a burden.' I have to live with it. It defines me, as horrible as that may seem."

He looked up swiftly at her movement. "What... you... felt something?" He had felt it too....

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

There was something there, in the club but as it was their identity was masked and even her senses were having an issue picking up on it, it was like the day a delivery man decides to step on your clean floor with dirty shoes..very annoying.

"Something is watching us...closely" she admitted as quietly as she could staring off toward the back.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He frowned, not exactly liking being disturbed. "Can you get a bead on them?" he asked quietly. Not whispering, that drew too much attention.

His glass cracked a sliver.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Rising she moves from the table and pushes her senses outward "No, something is cloaking them from me... but they are close" she said.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

squinting her eyes as she scans the area she grabs her gas mask and places it over her face just in case and watches as a few more entered the club "Jak, I'd find protection if I were you" she admitted as the new comers smirked at Isis and then just disappeared "White current, shoulda known" she said in shock

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

Noticing her put a gas mask on, he began to rewrite his respiratory system: growing a face mask of his own, he asked, "Who is it?" just before he dove under the table.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching as now the whole club has somehow vanished she smirked from under her mask and waited "Looks like the Vortek are not amused" she admitted as she stood on her guard.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

"My people" she said as she watched the entire building disappear "This is not the white current, but a cell" she said as the room became a white box "a shame my own people would try and imprison me"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Why me too?" he asked, curious. "What qualms do they have with a plant?"

"HEY!" he yelled. "TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS CONVERSATION HERE!!!"

The walls made no reply.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Chuckling at him she sighed and then removed her mask "Let's go ask them ourselves" she said as she conjured a powerful force throw and send it into the walls blowing a hole in one and walked toward it "come Jak" she commanded.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He quirked a brow. "I'll come in my good time," he said, following her nevertheless.

"Hello?" he called out, ever the rash one. "Anybody ho-o-o-me?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Walking through the building as the original landscape disappears and then reappears she stares confused at it "when was this built?" she asked herself.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He shook his head in wonderment. "Don't ask me," he said, looking closely at the wall as it faded in and out of existance. "I just wanna know how I got here."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"You walked into the club just as I did" she said in a tone that showed she was not amused, seconds later the white building faded once more but when it came back it stayed that way "Pandora" she muttered with irritation.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom