Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time still ticks to the hours of friendship.. (Isis & Jak)

"Well being bad isn't entirely bad in itself" she remarked as she looked at the table once more and sent another lightening arc into it "I have a heart and soul, but my heart could never accept the light" she admitted "That doesn't mean I don't care for others and have compassion"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

"Yes one would come to that education conclusion" she remarked "But just because the sith are of a bad religion wouldn't make them bad at all" she admitted as she looked back at him "Like you said before, there are very good sith, and very bad jedi" she commented.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"You know as well as I that neither of us is going to change the opinions of the other," he countered, and took a good, long draught of his ale, finishing it off.

"Is there anything else more pointless than discussing politics?" he joked.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Chuckling she smirked at him as she watched his reactions "sometimes diplomacy is the best option" she admitted almost comically.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He laughed at that, caught a few more stares, then turned back to the table, still chuckling. "Not always," he managed, still laughing into his sleeve. "When it becomes the only option... Hoth'll melt, Mustafar will freeze, and Circe will stay with me only."

"I still love her, you know..." he said, sobering.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"I think she has effected you in more of an obsessive way" she admitted "Circe is not the perfect female, she has her days where she seems to be there for you... but I assure you she is not the type to wanna settle down for life" she informed.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

(OOC: Sorry to leave you hanging Jaki, was tired last night)

Hearing him she could tell he was pained with this, what she knew of circe would not put him to ease.. it was one of the reasons they barely speak now, but Jak needed more than just a fun time with a scarlet haired gypsy, he was indeed wounded and not in the good way.

"Jak, You just need to forget about it.. Circe will always run around and play the field" she admitted as compassionately as she could "You had and still do have some fond memories, but she will never feel the same as you do" she informed as he sat there.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

(OOC: no problem-o.)

He covered his head with his arms, disheartened at his own failings before Circe's whim. "But there's one thing: She says she loves me. And I'm sure you can testify - love isn't just whatever happens in bed. It's something quite powerful. Heck, it can stop war. Not even three years of diplomacy did that for the First Clone War," he attested.

"But I love her," he stated, a little surprised at himself, even. "Yes. I love her. It doesn't matter if she runs around with other guys.... or girls.... Truth is, while I may not like that she does it, I need to hold on to a belief that somewhere, deep within her, she has a goodness that can overcome anything else. It's that belief that keeps me from becoming her personal slave, I believe," he admitted.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Hearing his speech she smirked at his boldness and courage, she was not one to deny the fact she did too feel for circe.. the woman made her what she is, if it was not for circe Isis would still be that naive blond haired princess within the jedi too blinded by her own failings, but that is a past forgotten.

"Sometimes it's all you need" she replied comfortingly "Just hold on to it and maybe one of these days it'll come true for you"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He looked up at her, eyes glistening. "What if it doesn't? What if she never changes? What if I spend my whole life attempting to turn her back, and she leaves me in the dust? Or dies? What then? I realize I'm linked to her and all, but it's more than that."

His despair was evidenced in his voice and eyes. "If I go through life waiting for change and it never happens, what have I lived for? Why have I loved? Isis, meeting Circe was the biggest curse ever put upon a man.... and yet, the greatest blessing that she chose me...."

He couldn't hold back the waterworks anymore. He turned away, attempting to hold back a tear.

It pained him. He couldn't stand being near Circe, yet she was his true fulfilling. He knew it. Deep within him, something was knotted to Circe. And that knot was frayed to a single strand.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Some would say Isis was cold to the bone since not many has ever seen her true emotional damages, only one has ever seen her cry... jak, otherwise known as Elijah.

In the fringe she was a commander and a soldier, there was no time for emotions out there, yet during the marriage of Dranok she let her emotions free and only one seen this, it was the very man that was in the club with her now.. but even so she could not seem to gather her own reserves to show her emotions, so his confused her.

"I'm sure you'll find a way to be with her" she admitted.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Part of me agrees with you, and another part disagrees. That is the situation I find myself in now. Isis... can you help me ?" he asked intensely.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom