Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time still ticks to the hours of friendship.. (Isis & Jak)

Smirking as he asked she swallowed the hard liquid and replied "I'm a soldier, so I think you get the point being made" she said with a wink and then took another sip.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He nodded, a smile tugging at his lip, as he took another gulp and set it aside. "Okay. Can you help me remember anything about Circe? Anything at all?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Smirking at him as he asked this she set down the liquid and glass and thought over it "All you should remember about her is she actually does care, despite everybody else's opinion about her... she truly wants to make a difference in the galaxy and try to help out" she informed him.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He shook his head, pursing his lips. "Nope. I remember nothing, good or bad. Could you give a summary of your involvement with her?" he asked, steepling his fingers.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She chuckled slightly as he asked this and brought up fond memories of her "Well I'll tell you one thing about her" she says as she stares at him "Everybody claims circe uses her pheremones to seduce"
she started out by saying "When I met circe I was headed down the wrong path.. I was a Jedi Padawan that was infiltrating her company" she said with a gleam in her eye "At the time I was naive, and I was headstrong and stupid" she admitted.

"She seduced me to the dark side, made me what I am today and she started without the use of pheremones" she stated "They claim she is a rapist... but that is a lie" she stated "The Republic are the ones who are the problem.. they bountied me when I left their order because I refused to give up my weapons" she said as she stared into his eyes so he could tell she was telling the truth "Granted she seduced me... but you can never rape the willing" she commented as she looked away "To this day, I owe everything to her"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

As she continued, his opinion of Circe went from meh to good to... well...

"Are you kidding? That has to be the worst thing I heard!" he exclaimed. Several heads turned their way, and he continued, quieter, "Don't you see it? She's using her pheromones to tempt people to want it. Which could be considered the exact same thing." He shifted in his seat, unease making him uncomfortable. "It... grates in me. Mentally, that is. That, and you look like you've been bewitched by her," he stated plainly.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sending a lightening arc at another table due to their constant prying she turned back to him when they became fearful "some might see it as coercion" she attempted "but that's all it is, and that is not the same as rape" she countered.

"If she did rape someone then I would need to see actual proof other than saying just because she coaxes or coerces with her pheremones she is committing an act of rape" she said as she kept her voice low.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"No. It's worse. Because it makes them believe they want it. Oh, I agree, one can't press charges - because that one wouldn't want to," he argued. "He... or she... would be perfectly happy being in bed all day. And Circe can carve another notch on her bedpost."

He shook his head in wonderment. "Enough of that. I would rather hear about you. Not you and Circe."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

He's got a valid point, maybe circe is just as much at fault but Isis knows it's not what Circe should be labeled as "what do you wish to know?" she teases.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He shrugged. "I don't know. What happened after you met Circe? After you left her? Because you did leave her; you don't have to be a genius to figure that out."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"After I met her my shackles were removed and I began to see more clearly, I turned to the dark side" she admitted "I did indeed leave her, but not because of what you think she is" Isis countered "I decided to walk a different path... my hatred for the republic consumed and almost destroyed me... but in the end she helped me to control it" she added "I am a dangerous soldier now because Circe helped to remove my shackles" she admitted.

"The republic lies about everything that happens to their own.. their chancellors are ten times more corrupt than the sith senators.. but they say they are trying to mend intergalactic wounds" she tempted "It's all a deception, they imprison their own for fighting in wars, they shackle their jedi to moral less tenets, and then decide when another must die" she hissed at him "The sith are not the problem, the jedi are" she said finally.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He thought about it for a moment. "While I agree with you about the fact that the Republic is more-or-less corrupt, I don't agree that the Jedi are corrupt. Misguided, maybe. Power-hungry, for sure. Their only difference from the Sith is what they use it for. Which is why we had peace for so long; they were able to see over their differences."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Smirking at his counter she leans back to think on it "Indeed, they can see the difference in us all but they are the same as their worst enemy" she said as she studied him "I am not saying they are all bad, but they do indeed seem to be misguided and in that concept they are just as at fault for everything that happens as they claim the sith are" she said with agreement "They see the light as the true side of the force while the sith consider the dark side the true form of the force" she sneered.

"What would truly happen to the force if either side completely killed off the other?" she asked with serious judgement "I mean they have tried it for centuries, but do you honestly think the light side could survive without the dark side?" she asked tempting him to try and see the truth behind the light side and the dark side..

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He pushed back a bit - "Oh no no no, they cannot but coexist. They do need each other. And the scary thing is - there really is no Sith, nor Jedi. Just.... Force users. I've known good Sith (besides Circe), I've met bad Jedi. I can't really distinguish anymore."

"You ever hear the tale of Abeloth?" he asked her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"The truth is dearest Jak" she started to finish "The sith are no more inherently bad as they jedi are no more inherently good" she admitted.

"Abeloth?" she questioned "can't say that I have" she admitted.@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Chuckling "I have heard rumors of them" she admitted "some superstition that they are the embodiment of the force" she responded in kind "if you ask me, it's all a myth and one that keeps the force user population trying to continue fairy tale stories" she remarked.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Well, from what I heard, they were real - until they were murdered by Jedi," he mused. "The point is: The Daughter represented the Light Side, the Son the Dark. The Father represented Balance.
"But there was a fourth," he continued. "Abeloth came to be when a human female drank from the Pool of Knowledge, or something like that. She represents Chaos. When the Father, Son, and Daughter were killed, Chaos reigned. She - Abeloth - seems to favour a cycle of about 200 years or so, putting her about now, being one of her chaotic moments. She was defeated in year 44-ish when Luke Skywalker killed her, and has since become somewhat more transcendial. Anyway. The point is," he concluded, "I think Force users should focus on Balance, not on Light or Dark."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"I can almost agree with you on that one" she remarked "however, balance is not for everyone" she admitted "I am dark due to my commitment to chaos..." she stated "I could never truly touch both because my heart cannot truly accept the light" she informed.

"I'd say balance is good to a degree, but for me balance is not an option"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Personally, I think - speaking from a perspective, of course," he said, gesticulating, "I think there should be a healthy balance of both Balance and Chaos. Sort of both, if you know what I mean."

"And me, on the other hand: I am more good than bad, because I have difficulty with the bad."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom