Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time still ticks to the hours of friendship.. (Isis & Jak)

The room had something lying in wait for her to acquire, a datachip... somewhere it lay within the room, she needed that chip to better know how to shut down the game.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He didn't know that. "Um... what exactly are we looking for?"

She told him. "Ohhhh.... okay, I see. I thought I might have seen one back there - " here he motioned to a corner of the room.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Walking with him she smirks as he shows it to her and she uses her kinesis to float it to her "Impressive" she sneered as she looked at it and the looked to the door and sneered, walking carefully up to it she looked out and found the building once more shifting.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Watching as the lights begin to flicker she stares at it as her eyes begin to glow an icy hue and the room becomes colder "Stand behind me" she warns and walks out into the hallway.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

The person was stunned and as it was she was not jeopardising them both "I don't trust the game" she said coldly and walked over and quickly crushed the virtual opponent and kept walking "You shouldn't either"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Fair enough..." he said, extending his senses....

the left!

Whipping a savage blow, he backhanded a merc across the face, ripping off.... virtual dissolving skin. "Ah hah," he said, growing the thorns out more. "And so it begins."

They began to come from all directions, now, and he jumped into the fray of them, yelling and slashing for all he was worth.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Smirking she jump kicked one and then tore her saber staff from it's back harness and swung it into an opponent as she activated it, turning to another she spun kicked him and then slashed through another "I don't like the odds" she sneered.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Me neither," he said, blowing a bunch back. "What say we tagteam it out of here? I mean, this thing's got to have a roof, no?"

Blasting more away, he fired a series of sharp needles at head height spraying over 180o, mowing down a good bit of them.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom