Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The SWRP Creation Myth

In the beginning, there was @[member="Tefka"] .

Tefka said "Let there be the Board" and lo the board appeared. Then Tefka seperated the New Members from Roleplay and Factory from Discussion sub boards. And Tefka saw what he did was good, and rested.

Then Tefka said, "Let there be a history!" and lo, the Timeline was created. And he said "Let there be rules to govern!" And lo, the Rules sprang forth from the Board, protecting all. And Tefka saw what he did was good, and rested.

Then Tefka looked at what he had created and said, "Let there be planets and NPCs to fill them!" And a thousand worlds appeared, filled with trillions of NPCs of every color shape and size. And the Map sprang forth, ready to guide any through the Board. And Tefka rested.

Then Tefka saw his Board, and saw it was empty. It had NPCs, but they had no purpose than what was ordered of them. And so the mighty Staff was created to keep Tefka company. But the Board was still lonely, and small. So Tefka took the Board, and out of it molded the Members. They were numerous, colorful, vibrant and thought for themselves. They fought and laughed and lived and loved. They created Factions to gather together in. They joked and played and had fun.

And Tefka saw that what he made was good.

(Feel free to make your own versions or edit this one!)

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
True version:

One day @[member=Tefka] said, "I want to be a tyrant and rule over an RP forum where I get my way every time!" It was so.

But then Tefka said, "I also want everyone to love me!" but it was too late. They already did.

#TyrannyReigns #TefkaLove

Verz Horak said:
They were numerous, colorful, vibrant and thought for themselves. They fought and laughed and lived and loved. They created Factions to gather together in. They joked and played and had fun.
38848-The-Feels-gif-UHzu.gif

The Dark Ace

T
...And Saint Ace raised the Lightsaber up on high, saying, "O L[SIZE=83%]ORD[/SIZE], bless this Thy Lightsaber that with it Thou mayest cut Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the L[SIZE=83%]ORD[/SIZE] Tefka did grin and the people did feast upon the Lambs and Mudsloth and Oope and Gooberfish and Banthas and breakfast cereals, and Hawk Bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Horak to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the L[SIZE=83%]ORD[/SIZE] Tefka, saying, "First shalt thou insert the Holy Crystal, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then activate thou thy Holy Lightsaber of Aanaj towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom