Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Sularis Convocation of Sojourn - An Auction of Paraphernalia

Trayze Tesar

• Political affiliations (what faction are you apart of, if at all?) - Sith Order
  • Company / organisation (Are you the owner, or member of a company? Or are you a member of an organisation? Perhaps both?) - the Ancient and Illustrious House of Marr (cousin of Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr ), Captain Under Marque of the Sith-Imperial Banking Clan (under the purview of Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah ), Imperial Public Peacekeeping Corps (Lt. Inspector)
  • Assets (Are you rich? Do you own any ships, buildings or property? Does anything come to mind that can be described as an 'asset'?) - Trayze prides himself on being a "workingman's Sith", being of upper-blue collar background. His assets are primarily a Munificent-class Frigate known as the Conciliator, as well as numerous droid soldiers and assets under his command. The Conciliator will be how Trayze shall be arriving at the auction.
  • Affiliates (Are there certain people that you share a common history with? i.e business partners, friends, family, associates) - His primary confidant, besides his immediate family, is Lord Malum. Aside from the Master of the Tsis'kaar, Trayze Tesar has few acquaintances of (politically relevant) note.
  • Are you a criminal? If so, what is your criminal history? Are you wanted in a certain star system, or planet? - Aside from barely surviving an encounter on Yavin IV against the Sword and Shield of the Jedi (see below), Trayze Tesar has no noteworthy criminal records.
  • Other:
    Trayze Tesar is a contradictory figure, as you are no doubt aware, the Kiffar was a prominent detective hailing from a rural region of Besberra, who by all accounts is to be considered a "late bloomer" to the Sith Order. After a rather close shave with the Grandmistress of the Jedi Order, whereupon he sustained several self-inflicted injuries, he was offered a gazetted position as a Sith Knight, but he has declined, and is currently "seeking a Sith Master to teach him the ways".

Psychological profiling from your agents reveals that Trayze, despite his pride in his familial connections, is a solitary figure, and has pursued this event largely with his cousin's money, to attain artifacts to advance his own career as a Sith. The artifacts he has expressed interest in are of surprisingly cerebral nature, the Jal-Shay Teachings, both Holocrons of Darths Annedu and Revan - with an unusual interest in Ella Nova's lightsaber. It doesn't take a genius to realize that through the Kiffar's psychometry that he is interested in overthrowing Darth Carnifex.

While the Butcher King has no shortage of enemies, and the likelihood of Trayze Tesar succeeding on his own is minimal, a thread of a conspiracy may intrigue Your Ladyship.

On the subject of the Kainate, the Kiffar has undergone a personal investigation into the destruction of Panatha, per Darth Xyrah's - Darth Carnifex's husband and master of the SIBC - request, a cool ten million credit bounty upon those who were responsible. Service of others is his pride, as well as snubbing his nose at the "conventional Sith arrogance against the commoners" may prove a useful means of motivation.

It should also be noted that Trayze Tesar has loose affiliations with fellow bidder Annika Starfire Annika Starfire , both being acolytes. It is highly likely that, should there be time allotted, Trayze Tesar may attempt to adapt his plans to incorporate and consolidate his fellow Sith's resources to attain the items he so desires.

As of now, he may not care if Alicia Drey Alicia Drey is a Sith or no, as the artifacts ("should they be legitimate") are his immediate priority.

• Political affiliations (what faction are you apart of, if at all?)
Sith Order
  • Company / organisation (Are you the owner, or member of a company? Or are you a member of an organisation? Perhaps both?)
Sith Order
Tsis'Kaar
Alvaria

• Assets (Are you rich? Do you own any ships, buildings or property? Does anything come to mind that can be described as an 'asset'?)
King of Alvaria
Leader of the Tsis'Kaar

- Controls various damaged fleets
Access to the House Marr fortune
Personal fortune from collecting and selling relics and other fine pieces

• Affiliates (Are there certain people that you share a common history with? i.e business partners, friends, family, associates)
Family - Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar , Sophia of House Marr Sophia of House Marr , Elise of House Marr Elise of House Marr , Lily Rhodes Lily Rhodes , Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr
Allies - Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Associates - Many people in the Sith Order

• Are you a criminal? If so, what is your criminal history? Are you wanted in a certain star system, or planet?
As a Sith, has committed many crimes against the Galactic Alliance.
  • Other: please include anything that you would like included in a portfolio of your character.
Killed Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia along with Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , becoming leader of the Tsis'Kaar.

Has been part of several Sith campaigns of conquest and many battles, recently as part of the undead attack and overruning of Yavin 4, and Carnifex's raid of Mandalore.

Heir to the House of Marr.

Was made Emperor of Alvaria by its people, though goes by King to avoid any unfortunate misunderstandings, in Sith legalese, was named governor of the planet.

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau Maestus Maestus Blade Ice Blade Ice

Hi guys. One day left to post your portfolio before the thread starts. Please answer these questions in this thread in order to be considered for an invitation to the Convocation. If you don't want to answer the questions in this thread you're more than welcome to DM me privately, and of course, if you have changed your mind about joining this thread, then no hard feelings. <3
  • Company / organisation (Are you the owner, or member of a company? Or are you a member of an organisation? Perhaps both?)
  • Assets (Are you rich? Do you own any ships, buildings or property? Does anything come to mind that can be described as an 'asset'?)
  • Affiliates (Are there certain people that you share a common history with? i.e business partners, friends, family, associates)
  • Are you a criminal? If so, what is your criminal history? Are you wanted in a certain star system, or planet?
  • Other: please include anything that you would like included in a portfolio of your character.

Sorry about that! Got busy. Here you go. All is common knowledge, so there are no issues here. :D Alicia Drey Alicia Drey .

• Political affiliations: Neutral Party involved with trade across the galaxy with various government entities
    WnM8xAN.png
  • Company/organization: Owner of Arceneau Trade Company | PharmaTech | MaraTibx Fuels | Southern Systems Business Bazaar | Intergalactic Solutions | Vanir Industries | Browncoat Arms & Industrial |Haven Shipyards |Aurum Saccs Bank |Orian Guildhouse |The Eve Foundation |Yum Bunnies | Arkun Medical
  • Assets: Extremely wealthy with company and individual assets throughout the known galaxy, exo galaxies, and Otherspace
  • Affiliates: Alric Kuhn (Deceased), Myra Arceneau ( Daughter and heiress to the family conglomerate), Makai Dashiell (Salacia Consolidated), Judah Dashiell ( Salacia Consolidated), known to associate as a neutral party with leadership and organizations such as corporate entities, Jedi, Sith, the Hutts, Imperials, Trade Federation, Banking Clan, Lords of the Fridge, Mandalorian, Confederacy, Outer Rim Alliance, various guilds and Independents.
  • Are you a criminal? Arceneau Trade had its roots in arms smuggling with the Southern Systems Syndicate, The Hutt Cartel, Black Sun, and early iterations of various governments before converting to more daily needs such as provisions, medicine, general trade goods, fuels, mining, etc.
  • Other: Danger Arceneau is known to be cordial, with a Southern system charm that makes anyone feel as if they are welcome to relax and have a drink in pleasant company. She is a shrewd businesswoman whose reputation proceeds her to be fair in her dealings and ensure that both parties remain mutually satisfied with the results. Once her word is given and an agreement made, she is known to maintain that contract and ensure utter secrecy when needed. Confidence may be had in that Danger would keep her word and do her best to smooth over any issues and concerns to the best of her ability. However, it is known that she takes the protection of those she considers under her wing seriously and abhors any attacks on neutral grounds, considering such actions to be cowardly and without honor. She also dislikes unprofessional or emotional behavior based on her previous interactions with individuals displaying them.

Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau Maestus Maestus Blade Ice Blade Ice

Hi guys. One day left to post your portfolio before the thread starts. Please answer these questions in this thread in order to be considered for an invitation to the Convocation. If you don't want to answer the questions in this thread you're more than welcome to DM me privately, and of course, if you have changed your mind about joining this thread, then no hard feelings. <3
- Political: Dark Empire (current) | Empire of the Lost (current) | New Sith Order(What is Dead May Never Die) | Brotherhood of the Maw(former)

- Company: Advanced Technological Industries

- Assets: Wealthy; Has a personal flagship and fleet available; Ruler of Crakull which adds another layer of assets both material and immaterial; Newly minted Moff of planets in the Tion Cluster

- Affiliates: Former high-ranking official within the NSO and the Brotherhood of the Maw who held numerous connections through out the galaxy. Might know some guy named Solipsis. Barran. Sularen. And gods know who else

- Criminal: According to this, yes Bounty on Her Head

Good evening everyone!

I would like to thank everyone tagged in this post for their interest, and in particular those who submitted their portfolios for an invitation to the Convocation. I have taken the time over these past couple of days to read your portfolios and my decision should not reflect badly on any of you. Unfortunately not everyone can be invited to the auction as I don't want too many cooks in the kitchen, as the saying goes. I am sure we will write together in the future!

After I submit this post I will begin writing the OP for the Convocation but I didn't want to post it without first acknowledging all of you, and thanking you for the interest!

Out:
Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin
Balaya Praelior Zambrano Balaya Praelior Zambrano
Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen
Annika Starfire Annika Starfire
Blade Ice Blade Ice
Maestus Maestus

Better luck next time guys!

In:

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf
Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau
Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar
Commodore Helix Commodore Helix

Congratulations. You will be granted an invitation to Sojourn!

Commodore Helix Commodore Helix Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar

That was the last post from me in this thread. Over the coming month I'd like to do Private Threads with each of you which will be set in the timeline where the five of you are each attending this five day summit. Later on this month I will begin another public thread for the day two auction for the other items on sale.

Please feel free to continue the thread without me if the five of you want to converse between yourselves or whatever. This thread was merely the beginning in a long story where, hopefully, the five of us will form Alicia's organisation or not. I hope you enjoyed yourselves and I am looking forward to writing the rest of the chapters on Sojourn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom