Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Story Between

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Corellia, born bred and corn fed." the Rogue said proudly, a grin on his face. "I've visited Naboo a couple times. Love it there. Can't imagine why anyone would ever wanna leave." The peaceful world brought serenity to Dax whenever he'd visited it. The greenery and endless waterfalls were just something else.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Then why'd you leave?" Dax asked placing the remaining vegetables into the pan. Taking it over to the stove he lit another stovetop, setting it to medium. He placed the pan with meat and vegetables onto the heat and drizzled oil over it, a sizzling instantly cracking and popping pleasantly in their ears.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax added the onions to the mix and threw in some spices, cinnamon and paprika. "Care to elaborate?" he asked curiously, "I mean, only if you want too." he moved over to the pot of rice and gave it a couple stirs, then recovered the pot.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Gangs on Naboo?" Dax said in surprise. Naboo was one of the last places he expected there to be gangs. It didn't seem to fit the planet's character. But, then again, there were always a couple bad apples.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax said nothing as he emptied the pot of rice into the pan, turning the stovetop off. "Why don't we go down there and force 'em to poke their heads out?" he asked as he poured soy sauce into the pan before mixing it. Dax felt a bit of an obligation to the woman. She'd saved his life, just as he'd saved hers. Those kinds of debts were never paid off. He owed her that much.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"I've got your back alright? As long as you on't shoot me, we'll be okay." he said, attempting to convince her. He began to place the food onto two plates, the delicious aroma wafting up to their noses, a dull growling making Dax keenly aware of his hunger. He made a gesture towards the food which said 'dig in'.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded and sat down across from her, his mind lost in thought as he began to work at what needed to be done. What intel was to be collected, weapons gathered, ways to disrupt business depending on what they're business actually was. And so it went. A new journey already in the works, and new perils to be faced ahead.

[End Thread]

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom