Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Story Between

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The man said nothing, creeping down the alley till the rounded the next corner. The lifts to the Upper Levels were something that was kept under strict control of the government. They'd have a hard time getting to it. And Dax was willing to bet that there'd be others trying to get through as well.

The first few blocks, they were able to pass through with no opposition. The fourth, a blaster bolt screamed through the air towards Dax. Only by his reflexes did he save himself, the bolt almost touching his head as he ducked beneath it. He snapped his gun across the street, where inside the store five thugs were firing at the pair. He fired as he made his way to cover behind a downed speeder, the slugthrower shouting as it hurled bullets at the men.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

As they crept through the first three blocks Aspen would remain quiet. She would move as stealthy as she could. As they continued she would creep carefully as to not break a single piece of glass on the ground. As they rounded onto the 4th block she would hear the blaster bolt fire towards Dax and instinctively she would fire back. She would follow the man to the downed speeder, still firing on the men in the building. She would duck into the speeder and continue to fire

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"I counted three in there." the man said before popping up and firing two rounds before dropping back down, ejecting the magazine, sliding in a new one. "One on the second floor, two on the ground floor."

Shots pinged off the metal shell of the speeder, the walls behind them blowing dust into the air, new scorch marks covering them. "How do you feel about killing?" Dax asked. 'Please don't be a pacifist...' the man thought to himself.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"I hear you." She said popping up she would take a pot shot and skim the man on the top floors leg just barely hitting his leg. She would then look at Dax "I will do what I need to do" As the dust flew from the speeder shell she would pop up again and take another shot at the man on the top floor, before it hit him he would take a shot on her. It would hit her in the shoulder. SHe would cry out in pain as it pierced through her shoulder. It was bad but she would keep ahold of the blaster

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Well that's good, cause I don't think we're gonna be able to avoid it." Dax said just before a cry pierced his ears. A curse flew from his lips as he grabbed the woman and pulled her back down into cover. He popped up again and took several shots, hitting one of the two on the bottom, first in the chest, and then in the head. The man's body toppled over and out of sight.

"Blast it, are you okay?" the Knight asked as he moved to check the wound. He had to suppress the urge to suck air through his teeth. "How bad does it hurt?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]

As Aspen was pulled back into cover she would bite her lip to keep from crying out, the pain was terrible. If it weren't for her time spent as a POW this would have probably been the worst pain she ever felt. That being said she would look at the man, the pain was clear in her eyes, "I-it's pretty bad..." She said her voice quivering as she said this.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Feth."

The Knight crept to the corner of the speeder and popped around the corner, firing three more shots, each squarely hitting the last attacker in the chest, a few blaster bolts zipping past, above Dax's head. Kneeling in front of the he looked at the wound. The cauterized flesh gave off the faint stench of burning flesh. "We'll make our way to med-center, get some bacta, and then high tail it outta here. Sound like a plan?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"I will be fine we need to get out of here." She said and as she did the noxious fumes would hit her, the smell of burning flesh was terrible. If it wasn't for her not eating in a few days she would have puked, she looked down at it and became pale as a ghost. she would look up quickly and then she would look at the man "How far to your ship?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Ship's about four levels above us. It'll take us a while. We should get you treated first. At least some pain killers." the Knight said, standing back up, offering a hand to the frail woman. "Either way, its all in the same direction. Let's get going. You can argue with me on the way."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Aspen would take his hand with her good arm and stand. She was ready to get off this planet. As they began she would get ready for more fighting. She had now lost all function of her right arm, good thing she was left handed.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The man led the way through the grid like streets and alleys. The din of battles raging around the city seemed to have quieted. At least for now. "Sounds like they've all gone off to lick their wounds...won't be long before they're back though." Dax said as they rounded another corner. Ahead of them a dimly lit sign, written in Aurebesh, read 'Pharmecy' the green light flickering in and out. "Let's head in there. Get some meds, food, water, whatever else."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"Alright I guess but we should be very fast, I dont wanna be around when they come back." She began to shiver in the cold night air and to make it worse it began to rain. Aspen would stumble into the Pharmacy holding her shoulder

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax followed the woman in as the rain began to come down, the cold air making the wetness all the worse. Inside the small pharmacy, the shelves would be ransacked. Boxes and bottle tossed aside, scattered across the floor, shelves knocked over. Kneeling Dax examined the leftover boxes. A couple still had stuff in it. "Of course they'd take painkillers." the man muttered throwing the box to the side. Hopping over the counter to look in the back, it was all more of the same. Scattered boxes and bottles. "Of course this'd fething happen...." the Knight checked every aisle, nothing....nothing...more nothing..."Oh thank the Force!" the man would reappear with a small first aid kit in his hand. "Alright, shirt off." he ordered placing the plastic container on the counter and opening it.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Aspen would look about as she brushed her hair out of her face, her hopes would sink rapidly as she saw the shelves overturned. She would look around hoping to find some painkillers anywhere, that is to say she came up with nothing though her best attempts. She would return to the counter just as the man returned, as she was ordered to remove her shirt she would smirk through the pain "I knew you just wanted to see my breasts." She said sarcastically removing her shirt revealing her midriff as well as her chest. Her ribs were clearly visible under her pink bra

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Knight rolled his eyes at the sarcastic comment, "Hardy har har." the medkit was very basic from the supplies that it had. Basic anti-bacterial, gauze and bandages, some bacta. Just the bare minimum. "Alright, hold still." the man took some of the gauze and applied some bacta to it, and pressed it to the wound, "Hold that." picking up the bandages he began to bind the wound tightly, wrapping the cloth around her chest and shoulder. "After we're outta here, you're getting food in your stomach. No exceptions." he said non-chalantly as he tied off the bandages. The thin woman looked like she hadn't eaten anything in weeks. There was now way he'd let her walk away without something.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

She would smirk at his snide comment. As he told her to hold the Bacta soaked pad to her wound she would. As he would begin to wrap the cloth around her shoulder then her chest she would look him up and down, he seemed in amazing shape. That was something she liked in guys, he was also really cute. She would hold it there and as he made the comment about her eating "Is it that noticeable?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The young man shrugged, "No more so than the next person stuck here in the Lower Levels." he responded, hoping he hadn't struck a touchy chord. "How'd a soldier like you end up down here anyways?" he asked as he sat back, letting her put her shirt back on.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"I was honorably discharged but the reason why was that I had a severe case of PTSD from when I was young my father abused me and then it began to flare up on missions, nearly got me killed several times. I then got addicted to painkillers the nurses at the asylum had been giving me. That led me to rehab where I kicked that addiction and then I was here." She said sliding her shirt on

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The woman's short, curt response told a longer story. "Oh, sorry. That...sounds rough..." he responded, sincereity in his voice. As a child, the man had been inducted into the Order almost from birth. While he'd never known parents, that also meant he'd never known that kind of abuse. While he felt sorry for the woman he couldn't empathize. And he wouldn't pretend too.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"It was but we should get moving" She said readying herself to leave and get off the planet. The sooner they got off this world the better off they would be, she didn't want to get caught in another fire fight for a while

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom