Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Story Between

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The pair carved their way to the spaceport, so far walking in silence. The streets hadn't quite woken up yet, only the earliest of workers miling about, of which there weren't many. The plain durasteel floors glinted with the early mornig sunlight, giant holoadverts floating above them.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Aspen would stay right beside Dax as they navigated the upper level, it was beautiful. Especially compared to the Lower levels. Aspen would look over the landscape with an amazed look, she hadn't seen anything this beautiful in a long long time. And with Dax it made it so much better

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax waited patiently as the woman gawked at the sights around them. He smiled a little, knowing what it was like to not see anything of worth for a long time. "How long we're you in rehab?" he finally asked.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Long time to stare at nothing but grey walls." he said sympathetically as they walked further. "I think I'd blow my brains out if I ever had to do that."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax looked back at the woman, understanding how she'd felt. "Well your here now, that's what counts right?"

They entered the spaceport, a the building bustled with people coming and going, most eager to get offworld. Dax couln't blame them either.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Finally, they made their way to the docking bay, the Revenant Dawn lay slumbering before then, awaiting uts pilot's return. Boarding the vessel Dax greeted the three Security droids which ambled around the cargo hold, "Home sweet home."

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Thanks. Not much but its home. C'mon I'm starving." the man made his way towards the small kitchen, the warm interior lights giving the ship a more homely sense than thjust bare metal walls.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Whatcha want?" he asked as he opened the fridge to peer into it. "This fine establishment is fully stocked." Meat, fruit, vegetables, even a couple different kinds of sauces sat in the fridge, a good bit of food for just a single person.
[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
A smile curled the man's lips as he began to pull out various vegetables. "You're not vegan or something like that right?" he asked, setting a head of garlic on the counter behind himself. Turning around he filled a pot with water and set it on a stove, turning the heat on to high to boil.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"Nah though I don't know if I will be able to eat a lot without vommiting for I also had anorexia before rehab and I still probably do." She said leaving herself open to anything he wanted

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The man shrugged as he pulled out some left over meat and a pan, "That's fine. I ain't gonna force you." Setting the meat aside, he began to cut up some carrots, tossing the orange roots into the pan with the meat.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"Can I help?" She asked walking over to him she would look over Dax's shoulder. It smelled good, she would try to figure out what she was gonna help with. She wanted to help him but didn't know how

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Sure, mind chopping up half that onion?" he asked as he moved on to peeling four cloves of garlic. "Where you from Aspen?" he asked as he worked with the tiny vegetables, the thin skin crackling beneath his fingers. Pausing he moved over to the boiling water, brought it down to a simmer and poured in some rice.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom